IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:48 AM

except people like tim and sawyer

Tim i feel like was being a complete kitten when it came to Kishi's answer for the pairing question. 

Sawyer's was similar, but the difference is he didn't brag about it like tim did, he said it in the lightest way possible.  Not that it was anything better cause you'd still feel pain just hearing it. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#62 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:52 AM

except people like tim and sawyer

Don't forget Forneverworld. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#63 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:58 AM

Don't forget Forneverworld. :zaru:

uhh grave forneverworld's real name is tim and i know bringing them up is like cancer but it just amazes me how clueless and blind they still are after all this time its been nearly 3 yrs

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#64 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:03 AM

Tim i feel like was being a complete kitten when it came to Kishi's answer for the pairing question. 

Sawyer's was similar, but the difference is he didn't brag about it like tim did, he said it in the lightest way possible.  Not that it was anything better cause you'd still feel pain just hearing it. 

yup i just got done watching tim's video 

#65 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:06 AM

What about them?

#66 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:17 AM

What about them?

oh tim is defending kishi and criticising the narusaku fandom again it shouldn't of even been talked about in the interview because the more he contradicts regarding that particular topic the more likely clueless selective readers like him will be an kitten to other fans

#67 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:43 AM

I heard the mess from tumblr.

...why is he like this?

LMFAO why?! if nh was intended from the beginning..why try to defend it after all this time???? he is just making it even more obvious that it was all last minute. he is trying WAY too hard to justify this mess and he just ends up contradicting himself even more. like honey, stop.

& the NH fans are believing everything that's coming out of his mouth...HOLY SH-T, are they gullible. :lmao:

Edited by Michi, 02 February 2017 - 05:48 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:51 AM

oh tim is defending kishi and criticising the narusaku fandom again it shouldn't of even been talked about in the interview because the more he contradicts regarding that particular topic the more likely clueless selective readers like him will be an kitten to other fans

He actually said that?

I will write my own piece tomorrow.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 02 February 2017 - 05:51 AM.

#69 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:54 AM

@Kishi's interview

dee.gif

I don't know if it was sent out to make a message or whatever. But it obviously failed. Kishi isn't even handling well. Naruto is obviously UNHAPPY with his marriage and family life. If anything, it's telling the readers to not get married or aim for the Hinaturd type. If he wanted to promote marriage and kids, then you'd think he'd at least make Naruto HAPPY. But he's not. Heck, it'd be a better message to have him with Sakura (concerning this kind of message of modern girls) to show them that they can be happy. It'd be more relatable to the modern generation. 

So I doubt it was for that reason. Because if it were, then he's doing the opposite. Naruto in an unhappy marriage that is only still existing because of the kids. Sakura was a single mother and gets zero love from Sasuke. And Sasuke don't give a crap. 

I'm pretty sure it's all cuz he sold out. But the fact he keeps addressing them...it's odd, isn't it? Two years and he's still trying to justify the end pairings. I wonder if the fans are still lashing out at him about the pairs. I really hope so!!

lol that gif is so accurate it hurts

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#70 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:00 AM

criticizing the narusaku fandom?

for what?

for spotting the BS that kishimoto clearly blabbers on about?

I just can't believe he still has the audacity to try to excuse his sh-tty decision after 2 years and downgrade sakura as an "unimportant" character. did we read a different manga orrrrr wtf? 

Edited by Michi, 02 February 2017 - 06:04 AM.

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#71 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

He actually said that?

I will write my own piece tomorrow.

tim is a rabid nh fan he wasn't always like that though but the man is 25 and he still can't stop defending kishimoto's decision on how to end naruto's story 

#72 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:08 AM

I blocked Forneverworld and Sawyer.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#73 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:11 AM

Kishimoto & NH fandom:

maxresdefault.jpg

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#74 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:12 AM

criticizing the narusaku fandom?

for what?

for spotting the BS that kishimoto clearly blabbers on about?

I just can't believe he still has the audacity to try to excuse his sh-tty decision after 2 years and downgrade sakura as an "unimportant" character. did we read a different manga orrrrr wtf? 

i guess some people just can't change anyway ive been occupied with other franchises like kingdom hearts for example even though the series has gone in different directions the characters have grown

#75 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

Kishimoto & NH fandom:

maxresdefault.jpg

omg lmao

#76 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:17 AM

i guess some people just can't change anyway ive been occupied with other franchises like kingdom hearts for example even though the series has gone in different directions the characters have grown

same here. I could care less about Naruto. I just find it funny how kishimoto proves it himself how much of a walking contradiction he is.   :no:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#77 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:24 AM

same here. I could care less about Naruto. I just find it funny how kishimoto proves it himself how much of a walking contradiction he is.   :no:

ill show you one of my personal favorite scenes from one of the games https://youtu.be/9lm...RZNEEaADPxlkVy3

#78 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:48 AM

oddly enough it seems to be making some nh and ss fans defend narusaku... once again a madman ends up ultimately uniting people

#79 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:23 AM

uhh grave forneverworld's real name is tim and i know bringing them up is like cancer but it just amazes me how clueless and blind they still are after all this time its been nearly 3 yrs

Why would you use his real name? None of us care about him enough for us to learn his real name. So all you do is when you use a person real name is make people ask, "Who's X?"

They are willfully blind because they don't want to see it. Honestly look at the man. Does he look like someone who would be respected in their daily lives? nH happening was one of the greatest events of his life because he was finally right about something in his life for once. Finally he was right about something everyone told him he was wrong about. Not only that but he was instrumental in making it happen. Think of the ego boost that was and still is for him. He thinks he this big name in the US anime world now to the point he credits himself with the success of Japanese manga, anime and games.

I heard the mess from tumblr.

...why is he like this?

LMFAO why?! if nh was intended from the beginning..why try to defend it after all this time???? he is just making it even more obvious that it was all last minute. he is trying WAY too hard to justify this mess and he just ends up contradicting himself even more. like honey, stop.

& the NH fans are believing everything that's coming out of his mouth...HOLY SH-T, are they gullible. :lmao:

It is because no ones is buying it that he is coming out, and saying things like this. Remember the Boruto manga volume are not selling anywhere close to what Naruto used to sell. The anime is coming out more because SP refuses to let it die. And he still stuck as the editor while is reputation erodes more and more.

They want to believe it, so they believe it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 February 2017 - 09:52 AM.

#80 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

why people keep asking this dude abour romance ? like stop since the ending this has been giving a lot of interviews and it generally just piss off everyone

it seems like he is not even sure about what says and only speaks what comes to his mind at first without even thinking if what he's going to say makes some sense to what he said before in other interviews

I see japanese fandom on 2ch is getting mad about this so I just wonder if he's gonna refuse to reply any question about romance in his next interviews

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interview, kishimoto, 2017, shonen jump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users