Close
Photo

Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Movie?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 01:34 AM

This is a horror movie I'm looking for.

I don't remember the name of it, and I've only seen it once, which as back in 2007. I don't remember much, but I'll write down what I remember.

I think the plot was several strangers were invited to stay the night at a mansion that was supposedly extremely haunted. If they survived the night, they would be millionares in the morning. 

I believe a chandelere fell in the main room when the cast were first getting settled in, though that might be a different movie.

The most visible part in my memory is one of the female cast members went off on her own to the basement of this place they were staying. She had a camera with her and was taking pictures of things she found, but was ambushed by some sort of creature in the basement.

Male cast members went off to look for the missing female, and found her strapped onto some kind of table that was electricuting her. 

That's all I remember, unfortunately. I was about 13-14 when I saw this, and wasn't much of a horror movie fan back then. I don't know why this movie has been popping into my head here lately, but if anyone knows, please tell me because I kind of want to see it again.

#2 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 October 2020 - 12:30 PM

This is a horror movie I'm looking for.

I don't remember the name of it, and I've only seen it once, which as back in 2007. I don't remember much, but I'll write down what I remember.

I think the plot was several strangers were invited to stay the night at a mansion that was supposedly extremely haunted. If they survived the night, they would be millionares in the morning. 

I believe a chandelere fell in the main room when the cast were first getting settled in, though that might be a different movie.

The most visible part in my memory is one of the female cast members went off on her own to the basement of this place they were staying. She had a camera with her and was taking pictures of things she found, but was ambushed by some sort of creature in the basement.

Male cast members went off to look for the missing female, and found her strapped onto some kind of table that was electricuting her. 

That's all I remember, unfortunately. I was about 13-14 when I saw this, and wasn't much of a horror movie fan back then. I don't know why this movie has been popping into my head here lately, but if anyone knows, please tell me because I kind of want to see it again.

sounds like House on the Haunted Hill. 

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 16 October 2020 - 12:31 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:57 AM

sounds like House on the Haunted Hill. 

It was! The 1999 version of it. It took a lot of searching, but I was finally able to find it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users