3 replies to this topic

#1 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:30 PM

I've been thinking lately about the lack of development for the Konoha 11 during the majority of Part 2. I was thinking how awesome it would've been for arcs dedicated to other characters aside from Team 7, like the Hidan and Kakuzu arc.

If you had to see one or two characters from the Konoha 11 to get more development, who would it have been? Me personally, I would've given Lee a lot more screentime. He's just awesome and if the series would've stuck with the original theme of 'Hard Work beats Talent', he would've been the perfect demonstration for that.

Edited by Frankie, 30 January 2015 - 09:31 PM.

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:39 PM

I've been thinking lately about the lack of development for the Konoha 11 during the majority of Part 2. I was thinking how awesome it would've been for arcs dedicated to other characters aside from Team 7, like the Hidan and Kakuzu arc.

If you had to see one or two characters from the Konoha 11 to get more development, who would it have been? Me personally, I would've given Lee a lot more screentime. He's just awesome and if the series would've stuck with the original theme of 'Hard Work beats Talent', he would've been the perfect demonstration for that.

Seconded! I missed the konoha 11 too (Lee especially), back in part 1 we had a lot of focus on them, but in part 2 things got a lot more heavy on Naruto and Sasuke.

Even in the war when I though we would have the chance to see everyone shining we got almost nothing! 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:25 PM

Seconded! I missed the konoha 11 too (Lee especially), back in part 1 we had a lot of focus on them, but in part 2 things got a lot more heavy on Naruto and Sasuke.
Even in the war when I though we would have the chance to see everyone shining we got almost nothing! 

Part 1 had the best balance of characters. Everybody had a different favorite character that wasn't entirely composed of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi or Sakura. Lee had lots of fans, me being one of them. Neji did as well. Gaara especially had a large fanbase.

In Part 2, if Naruto or Sasuke wasn't your favorite character or if you didn't like them, you were unavoidably gonna be disappointed with the story.

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:02 AM

Kishi doesn't use the boss, mini boss, and mook system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users