Close
Photo

If you were the Akatsuki wouldn't you...(Possible Ch. 449 spoilers)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: If you were the Akatsuki who would you capture to lure out Naruto? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

If you were the Akatsuki who would you capture to lure out Naruto?

1. Sakura (19 votes [76.00%])

Percentage of vote: 76.00%

2. Iruka (1 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

3. Konohamaru (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

4. Other (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

Vote

#1 Dr. Crow

Dr. Crow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading manga and comics, watching tv, sleeping, watching pretty women, and I'm sure theres more.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:16 AM

I know it sounds like an old cliché but if you were Madara and the Akatsuki wouldn't you be tired of sending your members/flunkies to capture this kid and they keep failing some how. I mean Naruto & Co. have killed several members; Kakuzu, Sasori, Hidan, & Pain (of course the last two are debatable cause Hidan is still alive in pieces and buried in a big hole but alive none the less Pain gave his life to save the villagers he killed but I digress) and fought off their powerful members like Itachi. I thought about this for quite a while and at the end of ch. 449 I was thinking you know that might be why Sasuke and his crew are heading out there. Since he knows Naruto like a book and who to capture to lure him out.

I mean if Naruto was told to come alone and not tell anyone, especially by Sasuke, he do it for about probably anyone cause he's that kind of guy. Of course Naruto would go by himself and of course someone would follow him, but that's another subject altogether. So I picked the three I believe Sasuke would target and guarantee that Naruto not talk to anybody. And no I didn't forget about Kakashi, Tsunade, or Garaa because to go after them would be a suicide mission. I mean would you? I don't think so. If you do pick other.

1. Sakura - Naruto's teamate/crush. Hmm... because she's the woman Naruto is in love with and would do anything to keep her safe, and Sasuke knows this. Even go off and surrender his life for her without a fight.

2. Iruka - Naruto's father/big brother type figure. Might be an easy mark because we have never seen him fight. I mean he's a chunin so I like to believe he can hold his own in a fight. The bright side if he was kidnap we might get to see him actually fight.

3. Konohamaru - Naruto's little buddy/protégé. We know that Naruto might think of Konohamaru as a little brother I mean he's taught him the Sexy Jutsu, Shadow Clones, and even the Rasengan. I mean that alone would raise Kono from an easy to medium difficulty of capture they just have to get through Udon, Moegi, and Ebisu. I mean I don't mean to diss his teamates but even you would snicker if it came down to Hawk vs Team Ebisu.

4. Other - obviously anyone you might think they would kidnap. Hinata <Dr. Crow dodges rock thrown at him>, Sai, Lee, Shikamaru, ect. Post who you would get below and why.

So what do you think? I mean and old type of trap but one you can't argue that it wouldn't work. I curious about what you people think about this.

Edited by Dr. Crow, 29 May 2009 - 10:30 AM.

#2 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:37 AM

Sakura! biggrin.gif a_thumbs.gif happy.gif

Naruto loves her so much, that he would sacrifice himself just to protect her! (Just like he did with Gaara!) laugh.gif Kinda obvious, don't you think? wink.gif

And, if Sasuke kidnaps other ninjas, Naruto would also protect them, of course.

But, for me, he would be REALLY furious, if Sasuke touches even one strand of hair from Sakura. This is what I call true love. wub.gif

Rock on, NaruSaku! a_dance.gif narusakuct7.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 29 May 2009 - 11:38 AM.

#3 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:06 PM

Konohamaru... he'd be less likely to beat me up with his super-strength

#4 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

1.) Sakura, i mean come on he loves her

2.) Iurka. He Naruto Father figure I THINK he would do anything to protect him.

3.) Konahamaru, He a LITTLE bother type of person to Naruto.

4. Other - Sure he would do anything for just about anyone of his friends. He see them as his family so I bet he would go after them if the Akatsuki kidnaps one of them.

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

Sakura would be the obvious choice, Sasuke honestly wouldnt give Konohomaru, or Iruka a second thought. Sakura would be his choice and I think hed see a certain Irony in the choice.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

They'd definately go after Sakura.
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:45 AM

I rather prefer ALL of Naruto's friends/family/precious people, captured by Madara/Akatsuki to persuade Naruto to "come with us or see your friends die" threat to make a sacrificial moment for the hero.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:27 AM

I rather prefer ALL of Naruto's friends/family/precious people, captured by Madara/Akatsuki to persuade Naruto to "come with us or see your friends die" threat to make a sacrificial moment for the hero.

Yeah. That is possible. But, remember that both Madara and Sasuke are outnumbered, so it would be really hard. biggrin.gif On the other hand, if they successfully do that, that would be so cool! laugh.gif Madara certainly earned my respect. wow.png That would be an awesome twist in the series. wink.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 30 May 2009 - 07:37 AM.

#9 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Dr. Crow @ May 29 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it sounds like an old cliché but if you were Madara and the Akatsuki wouldn't you be tired of sending your members/flunkies to capture this kid and they keep failing some how. I mean Naruto & Co. have killed several members; Kakuzu, Sasori, Hidan, & Pain (of course the last two are debatable cause Hidan is still alive in pieces and buried in a big hole but alive none the less Pain gave his life to save the villagers he killed but I digress) and fought off their powerful members like Itachi. I thought about this for quite a while and at the end of ch. 449 I was thinking you know that might be why Sasuke and his crew are heading out there. Since he knows Naruto like a book and who to capture to lure him out.

I mean if Naruto was told to come alone and not tell anyone, especially by Sasuke, he do it for about probably anyone cause he's that kind of guy. Of course Naruto would go by himself and of course someone would follow him, but that's another subject altogether. So I picked the three I believe Sasuke would target and guarantee that Naruto not talk to anybody. And no I didn't forget about Kakashi, Tsunade, or Garaa because to go after them would be a suicide mission. I mean would you? I don't think so. If you do pick other.

1. Sakura - Naruto's teamate/crush. Hmm... because she's the woman Naruto is in love with and would do anything to keep her safe, and Sasuke knows this. Even go off and surrender his life for her without a fight.

2. Iruka - Naruto's father/big brother type figure. Might be an easy mark because we have never seen him fight. I mean he's a chunin so I like to believe he can hold his own in a fight. The bright side if he was kidnap we might get to see him actually fight.

3. Konohamaru - Naruto's little buddy/protégé. We know that Naruto might think of Konohamaru as a little brother I mean he's taught him the Sexy Jutsu, Shadow Clones, and even the Rasengan. I mean that alone would raise Kono from an easy to medium difficulty of capture they just have to get through Udon, Moegi, and Ebisu. I mean I don't mean to diss his teamates but even you would snicker if it came down to Hawk vs Team Ebisu.

4. Other - obviously anyone you might think they would kidnap. Hinata <Dr. Crow dodges rock thrown at him>, Sai, Lee, Shikamaru, ect. Post who you would get below and why.

So what do you think? I mean and old type of trap but one you can't argue that it wouldn't work. I curious about what you people think about this.

Sakura. I mean he barely knows konohamaru he never got close to any of the others and iruka... well whatever it would still be sakura.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#10 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ May 31 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura. I mean he barely knows konohamaru he never got close to any of the others and iruka... well whatever it would still be sakura.

Agreed. Sasuke doesn't know much about Konohamaru, and he was never that close with Iruka or the rest of the villagers, so Sakura is like the most obvious choice. biggrin.gif a_thumbs.gif

---

#11 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:11 PM

Sakura biggrin.gif

i agree with RyrineaHaruno... he loves her biggrin.gif

and cmon... i think there's no way he's gonna let her be harmed by anybody. i think he would do anything to save her from akatsuki if they kidnap her. smile.gif

#12 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (jacm @ Jun 3 2009, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura biggrin.gif

i agree with RyrineaHaruno... he loves her biggrin.gif

and cmon... i think there's no way he's gonna let her be harmed by anybody. i think he would do anything to save her from akatsuki if they kidnap her. smile.gif

NaruSaku lives on to their promise. biggrin.gif

Haha! laugh.gif I mean, they've known each other for the longest time. If Naruto would protect Sakura when he was 12, how much would he protect her now that he's 16? w00t.gif

---

#13 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

i totally agree! biggrin.gif

#14 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

i totally agree! biggrin.gif

CoooooL. biggrin.gif

NaruSaku hugs are one of the best. That proves how much he loves her. happy.gif

---

#15 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

If something like this was to happen, I would imagine Sakura would be the one to use. Though never know. cool.gif

#16 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 6 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CoooooL. biggrin.gif

NaruSaku hugs are one of the best. That proves how much he loves her. happy.gif

---

yeah. biggrin.gif they don't do other "sweet" stuff so i think hugging is their way to show each other that they care wub.gif

and i think if akatsuki captures sakura, she would be more useful for them. (she's a medical ninja right?)
not that i'm saying she would help them, but if something really odd happens, she might do it smile.gif

Edited by jacm, 07 June 2009 - 01:23 PM.

#17 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

To be honest, in some ways this is a stupid question. Naruto would go after anyone who got captured, thats his personality.
happy.gif

But I would of thought Sakura, as she is the closest person out of the lot of them to Naruto.

#18 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

That's true Xabsol, but besides Sasuke & Shikamaru, Sakura is one of his closest friend and he still loves her. You'll be amaze at what people would do when they are in love.

Plus it puts Naturo in a bad situation because he wants to save Sasuke from the darkness and return him to Konoha, but at what cost? SAKURA'S LIFE!!! Then he vowed to always protect Sakura but what doesn't mean? POSSIBLY BATTLING SASUKE TO THE DEATH!!!

This there it gives more depth of the situation!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#19 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Yeah happy.gif I agree with you, also smile.gif

#20 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:36 AM

That's true Xabsol, but besides Sasuke & Shikamaru, Sakura is one of his closest friend and he still loves her. You'll be amaze at what people would do when they are in love.

Plus it puts Naturo in a bad situation because he wants to save Sasuke from the darkness and return him to Konoha, but at what cost? SAKURA'S LIFE!!! Then he vowed to always protect Sakura but what doesn't mean? POSSIBLY BATTLING SASUKE TO THE DEATH!!!

This there it gives more depth of the situation!

Hehe. laugh.gif Great explanation, Hopestar-chan! biggrin.gif Love is one of the most powerful things in the world, as the saying goes. wub.gif

The Naruto vs. Sasuke battle is a must-see especially if Sakura's life is in the middle. That would be a great story to tell to future NaruSaku'ers. happy.gif

---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users