• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:05 AM

I'm reading this topic on Naruto manga returns and here's some theories of possible part 3. What do you guys think? The way Kishi have the story going is necessary to have a timeskip and onto part 3 or there's enough sectors for him to finish the entire series in part 2.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:17 AM

Ive been curious about a possible second time skip of at least a year myself. Certain aspects of the story lend to that interpretation.

However It seems less likely since a long term timeskip was presaged in part 1, but not in part 2.

the sage training may onlyt ake a week or 2 maybe a month. though the possibility of a timeskip after Naruto kills pein on the other hand exists.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:24 AM

I think that further time skip could'nt be possible in the nearest time frame. Pain is attacking the Leaf Village while Sasuke is fighting with the 8-tails. If there would be a time skp then I think that it should be after the dust of the battle cames down, just like after VotE.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#4 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:32 AM

For a while, I used to think there would be a part 3, but now I'm not so sure. Sasuke seems to be at the peak of his powers, Pein's about to attack Konoha, and I don't think it would take him a year to find Naruto. Not to mention, despite the difficulties of the sage training, the kage bushins should cut down enough time. At this point, a time skip seems like an unneccessary and rather silly delay.

And hey, this is a shipping board, so I might as well bring up NaruSaku. This applies not only to Sakura, but to Tsunade and Shikamaru as well. They were saying goodbye to Naruto as if he's going on a 3-week vacation. If Naruto was going to leave for years, Tsunade would have assured him that he would do Jiraya proud, I'd see Shikamaru giving him a pat on the shoulder, and while I don't expect blatant romance, I'd imagine the two of them would take a walk, reflecting on their friendship on what they used to be and how they are now. I'd also imagine some interesting discussions about their future as Team 7.

So overall, I think the possibility of a Part 3, beyond a mere epilouge, is dead. Not neccisarily a bad thing, since teen Naruto has really only had one fight.

#5 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:38 AM

I agree with ^, I don't see a part III happening, but if it does then that link in the first post kinda took all my thoughts.

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:14 AM

The only way there's gonna be a Part 3 at this point is if Kishi does a next gen story like he said he would be interested in doing.

uc.png

#7 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:19 AM

^^^
Based on Naruto and Sakura's son wanting to become Hokage, here we go again XD

#8 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:46 AM

Part 3 is possible. I mean we can only asume that Pein attacks and trashes Konoha, Naruto comes back sees that he isn't strong enough and go to train even more.

#9 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Jul 24 2008, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Part 3 is possible. I mean we can only asume that Pein attacks and trashes Konoha, Naruto comes back sees that he isn't strong enough and go to train even more.

Konoha won't be destroyed but there probably will be a heavy death toll including Tsunade and maybe a few minor characters I don't see any of the Rookie 11 or Team Gai biting the dust.

uc.png

#10 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:17 AM

My belief is that there will be a Part 3, but not now. Too many things are going on.

#11 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

We might see a part III later on, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

Well in order for a Part 3 to come, Part 2 needs to be finished. I remembered Kishimoto said that Part 2 was supposed to be shorter than Part 1 and this may happen in the next 2-3 years. Another thing is that Naruto will have to be longer than 500 chapters and will be in length if One Piece past the 550+ chapter length and may end around near the 20th anniversary.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Jul 24 2008, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For a while, I used to think there would be a part 3, but now I'm not so sure. Sasuke seems to be at the peak of his powers, Pein's about to attack Konoha, and I don't think it would take him a year to find Naruto. Not to mention, despite the difficulties of the sage training, the kage bushins should cut down enough time. At this point, a time skip seems like an unneccessary and rather silly delay.

And hey, this is a shipping board, so I might as well bring up NaruSaku. This applies not only to Sakura, but to Tsunade and Shikamaru as well. They were saying goodbye to Naruto as if he's going on a 3-week vacation. If Naruto was going to leave for years, Tsunade would have assured him that he would do Jiraya proud, I'd see Shikamaru giving him a pat on the shoulder, and while I don't expect blatant romance, I'd imagine the two of them would take a walk, reflecting on their friendship on what they used to be and how they are now. I'd also imagine some interesting discussions about their future as Team 7.

So overall, I think the possibility of a Part 3, beyond a mere epilouge, is dead. Not neccisarily a bad thing, since teen Naruto has really only had one fight.

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Jul 24 2008, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with ^, I don't see a part III happening, but if it does then that link in the first post kinda took all my thoughts.

QUOTE (Dkey @ Jul 24 2008, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, if you actually read, the dude said that first Naruto would kill Pein and Sakura would kill Konan, both avenging their sensei's. But really, Pein isn't really one to look for an unnessicary fight, Tsunade would probably track him down, and get killed by Konan.

Other then that, it makes a lot of sense. By part III, he means that just like, a time of piece, where every body grows up, AFTER Akatsuki is defeated.
. Don't Press the red button

#14 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

Guys there maybe a part 3, c'mon think about. Pein & Konan are coming into Konoha for Naruto, like Itachi & Kisame, they will fight a couple Konoha nins. Remember this is deja vu just with different characters (from Itachi & Sasuke to Pein & Tsunade). Konoha will be facing Konan & 6 bodies of Pein, they won't figure out Jiraiya's code by then. I'm sensing another character death, more likely Tsunade due to her emotional state right now. Pein & Konan will battle Tsunade, Kakashi, & Sakura. After that catasophe, they the two members will leave and few weeks later the code is unlock and Naruto returns and hears the news, he declare he's ready for Pein.

Meanwhile Hawk gets the 8th-tailed and over hears Pein's failure of capturing Naruto. There's a power struggle between Madara & Pein, which Madara will mention to Sasuke and wants him to help with that. Of course Pein will be killed by Naruto & Sakura (only if he kills Tsunade) as will Konan, then that only leaves 3 members of the original Akatsuki left. Kisame called Madara Mizukage-sama, so if Sasuke doesn't betray Madara then expect a war between leaf & mist. But many think he will since Sasuke has that trend, yet he wont attack Konoha just yet. Since Konoha doesn't suspect his attention Sasuke has the advantage which would lead to another time-skip.

Note: Time skip may occur if Sasuke betray Madara & the whole Akatsuki issue is extinct with leaving Sasuke as the new villain.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#15 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

Thou i wonder what purpose will ROOT have in all of this.

#16 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Jul 24 2008, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thou i wonder what purpose will ROOT have in all of this.

Considering Kishimoto's tenancy to forget things I wouldn't be surprised if the ROOT issue isn't solved.

uc.png

#17 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

You would have a good point there if not for the fact that he keeps bringing it back up again. I think he has something in mind for them.

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Jul 24 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You would have a good point there if not for the fact that he keeps bringing it back up again. I think he has something in mind for them.

It wouldn't be the first time a gaping plot hole is left unsolved in a manga. Look at Bleach and the hollow that killed Ichigo's mother that hasn't been solved and the manga is almost over.

uc.png

#19 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (L @ Jul 24 2008, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It wouldn't be the first time a gaping plot hole is left unsolved in a manga. Look at Bleach and the hollow that killed Ichigo's mother that hasn't been solved and the manga is almost over.

Isshin killed Grand Fisher a very long time ago.

--

On topic: I don't think there will be a huge timeskip if there is one. Maybe a couple of weeks at max. I could see an epilogue chapter when Naruto becomes Hokage and such, but other than that nothing big.

As for ROOT making an appearance it may be a possibility. Sasuke does have Danzou as his target for killing the village elders. Or if Tsunade was to potentially die against Pein/Konan in the upcoming fight, then the organization could play a pivotal role.

Edited by TrueSalvation, 24 July 2008 - 11:58 PM.

#20 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jul 24 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isshin killed Grand Fisher a very long time ago.

Well excuse me for not remembering.

uc.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users