#61 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because a girl he likes touched him? if she tied his shoes he would have been shocked, that is if ninja wore shoes....

He had just defeated Pain, and changed his ways, then saw his fellow pupil die. He comes back to the village exhausted to be welcomed as a hero by everyone. He was already in a state of shock, then he gets a elbow to the gut(it is Sakura's affection!) and probably one of the few hugs he has ever had.

How do you expect him to act???

and those kids clearing a path for Sakura SEEN THAT IN SO MANY THINGS! Such a clear showing of the hero's love coming up to him, yelling/slapping as a show of care then sharing a kiss. No kiss yet of course, BABYSTEPS!

^^ Those are my thoughts on it. cool.gif

Edited by Wolfheart, 05 June 2009 - 04:14 PM.

#62 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because a girl he likes touched him? if she tied his shoes he would have been shocked, that is if ninja wore shoes....

No because the village welcomed him home and with that she Hugged him. Ninja do wear shoes look at their feet lol. Probably one of the few hugs he had ever gotten and it from the woman he loved.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 05 June 2009 - 04:12 PM.

#63 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:12 PM

This was a lovely chapter to read. happy.gif Naruto's dream of becoming acknowledged by the village has finally come True.

Not only that, Sakura gives him a tender hug right in front of everyone! I chuckled at seeing everyone looking on with blushing faces in the last panel of page 5 (with Kakashi going "Whoa..."). XD It was really touching, the way she held his head and put her face on his shoulder. My only tiny niggle is we didn't get to see Naruto put his arms around her, but, hey. happy.gif Now that we've had one hug, there's always the chance for more!

I think we've found our new H&E banner. wink.gif

Team Cloud are pretty amusing! Hopefully they won't get into trouble now that Danzou's taken over. I wouldn't be surprised if Danzou decided to order their capture/death. The Fire Lord is clearly a pampered idiot who is easily swayed. I wonder what the Council will make of Danzou's new appointment? So much potential for drama and conflict!

Random thought: I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out Danzou was the one who ordered the Uchiha Massacre.

#64 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe i had the image of the eventual hug strung around the many well drawn fanHugs, but ive seen Bros hug more intimately then what i saw here...oh well, take what you can get...

however I didn't think the firelord could appoint the hokage, wasn't it the two old people, I mean he just appointed danzou willy nilly

For Sakura that was a very intimate hug. And the image of two bros hugging like that, being compared to this NaruSaku hug just does not work for ME mellow.gif

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jun 5 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was a lovely chapter to read. happy.gif Naruto's dream of becoming acknowledged by the village has finally come True.

Not only that, Sakura gives him a tender hug right in front of everyone! I chuckled at seeing everyone looking on with blushing faces in the last panel of page 5 (with Kakashi going "Whoa..."). XD It was really touching, the way she held his head and put her face on his shoulder. My only tiny niggle is we didn't get to see Naruto put his arms around her, but, hey. happy.gif Now that we've had one hug, there's always the chance for more!

Hellz yay! 111191.gif

#65 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Ahem...

*cough*

DANZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! rawr.gif YOU OLD BASTARD! Stealing Kakashi's seat like that...

Naruto's return to the village made me tear up a bit. biggrin.gif

#66 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

AHHH! four pages already! its like wildfire!

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i don't know where that came from. but my girlfriend doesn't even hug me like that dude, that is if i had a girlfriend...just kidding, im just making fun of you lol sorry. :cookie:

anyway i think she was overjoyed with the safety of the village thanks to naruto, so that i think was the main motive, but her feelings may have slipped through, hence hugging him intimately...maybe...i hope!

Enough about the hug for me! otherwise ill wet my pants again.

#67 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

Everyone notice the villager's faces when Naruto was pummeled...

Then hugged?

Complete shock.

#68 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jun 5 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was a lovely chapter to read. happy.gif Naruto's dream of becoming acknowledged by the village has finally come true.

Can we wait for the awesome finished color project first? (I know one of our talented artists will take a shot) tongue.gif And how exactly can we fit it?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#69 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 5 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we wait for the awesome finished color project first? (I know one of our talented artists will take a shot) tongue.gif And how exactly can we fit it?

Smiter's code monkeys will have a way. biggrin.gif

#70 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:24 PM

Of course I'll wait for the coloured picture! I was going to colour it myself, but if one of our more talented artists can do it, that'd be very cool. biggrin.gif

And where there's a will, there's always a way. BTW, I'm talking about using the close-up on page 6, not the full-length hug.

#71 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm would have been better if it was a full hug, I mean not only is it one armed it is half around his body. IT IS A Quarter(1/4) of a HUG!

Not that i didn't like it but talk about c*ck tease...

In the panel before the page showing Sakura's face as she presses his face to hers, her other arm is also up, it's not dangling on the side. So its more than a one armed hug.

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 5 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though Sakura's feelings for Naruto has grown; the fact that Sasuke has been out of the picture for so long doesn't mean she doesn't still have feelings for him. I am a big NaruSaku fan, but I still feel Kishi has left her character open to either scenario. After seeing him again it might bring back her old feelings.

I think Naruto's promise to bring Sasuke back for her was his acknowledgement of her feelings for Sasuke, not that fact that he's completely given up. The fact that he is willing to sacrafice his own happiness for hers, is an act of love in of itself.

This kind of mirrors my initial thoughts too. Sakura would be very 2-d if she still didn't have some of those feelings, because as someone else stated to this point, she has never been shown to relinquish her "crush" for Sasuke. It seems our bias and love advice only makes us feel like she's moved on completely. I've seen many one-sided relationships or even abusive ones and they still love that person regardless, not seeing how bad it is for them, but then when they see someone else's relationship that is also bad, they give the advice to "move on" or "leave them," not seeing that it mirrors their own relationship. It's easy to give love advice when it's someone else's relationship but we're usually blind to our own advice when its our own relationship. Again, I'm still at odds as to what the true motivations for Sakura wanting to bring Sasuke back is. I want it to be complex, but I guess it could just wind up being the "Konoha protect and love all of their own/ will of fire/ blah-de-blah stuff." Which is fine and dandy, but again as I said, she's gone through a lot for a simple protecting someone from Konoha' explanation.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#72 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 5 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Something I noticed rereading it once again! Not only did Naruto already have all the shock of the return, there was only one panel of a full view of the hug, and it was right when it happend. He was not hugging back for the initial shock of course! For all we know he could have returned it, we didn't see the entire hug biggrin.gif

Some point in the future I hope to see something with Kakashi, maybe remembring J-man/Tsunade, and Obito/Rin, and think about Naruto surpassing them in more then one way perhaps while looking at Naruto and Sakura. cool.gif Of course, i'm not a good writer........ I'M AN IDEA MAN! tongue.gif

#73 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something I noticed rereading it once again! Not only did Naruto already have all the shock of the return, there was only one panel of a full view of the hug, and it was right when it happend. He was not hugging back for the initial shock of course! For all we know he could have returned it, we didn't see the entire hug biggrin.gif

For all we know she could've thanked him for hugging her back too. tongue.gif Oh the possibilities.

Edit Yes I know that's unlikely. T'was a joke.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 05 June 2009 - 04:28 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#74 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:29 PM

Even the villagers want NaruSaku now. :teehee:

#75 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 5 2009, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The NaruSaku army has grown! I loved the reaction of all the kids around Naruto and Sakura. cool.gif

#76 Grizzly1

Grizzly1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He had just defeated Pain, and changed his ways, then saw his fellow pupil die. He comes back to the village exhausted to be welcomed as a hero by everyone. He was already in a state of shock, then he gets a elbow to the gut(it is Sakura's affection!) and probably one of the few hugs he has ever had.

How do you expect him to act???

and those kids clearing a path for Sakura SEEN THAT IN SO MANY THINGS! Such a clear showing of the hero's love coming up to him, yelling/slapping as a show of care then sharing a kiss. No kiss yet of course, BABYSTEPS!

hmmm the context of that post may have been misunderstood...my fault...i did not not expect him to be shocked, it was a different point all together but moot as of now.... Yay hugs!

For Sakura that was a very intimate hug. And the image of two bros hugging like that, being compared to this NaruSaku hug just does not work for ME mellow.gif

maybe i can clear it up, as a bro myself(urbandictionary #1 definition) this is how one of the many bro hugs i have participated in are acted out:

#77 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm the context of that post may have been misunderstood...my fault...i did not not expect him to be shocked, it was a different point all together but moot as of now.... Yay hugs!

maybe i can clear it up, as a bro myself(urbandictionary #1 definition) this is how one of the many bro hugs i have participated in are acted out:

Lawl@the pic biggrin.gif

Anyway, the emotion on Sakura's face can be seen pretty clearly. Obviously more then a 'bro' hug. cool.gif

#78 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 5 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The NaruSaku army has grown! I loved the reaction of all the kids around Naruto and Sakura. cool.gif

Speaking of the villagers, has anyone fail to notice of "WHERE's Sakura's parents?!" I'm still disappointed that we saw most of the parents of the Rookie 9 throughout the whole manga, except Sakura's parents. I want them in the manga so they can see the close relationship of their daughter has with Naruto.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#79 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:35 PM

Oh!!! Looky what I found biggrin.gif

http://ladygt93.devi...k-you-124878962

danarusakunp3.gif

cool.gif

#80 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Grizzly1 @ Jun 5 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, great pic, have you also participated in hugs like the one at the end of "Step Brothers"? Probably, right?

I also agree, the emotion is different, and her hand is pressed against his head. There are all kinds of hugs, doesn't mean there's less meaning or emotion.

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh!!! Looky what I found biggrin.gif

http://ladygt93.devi...k-you-124878962

danarusakunp3.gif

cool.gif

Yeah, I like her stuff. It looks like its right from the anime.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 05 June 2009 - 04:39 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users