Photo

Naruto 493 spoilers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:02 AM

hinata confession was plot device to get her development over with that im positive with.

#42 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:38 AM

This is gonna be crazy!!!!!! ninja.gif

#43 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 2 2010, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really, and the part she played was negative: her action was pointless, instead of freeing Naruto she makes a love confession just standing there with her back to him. Then Pain uses her as the last straw that triggers Naruto going Kyuubi. If Minato hadn't placed himself as the protector from Naruto going 9 tails....

No, Sakura and Tsunade were the female characters who played the major roles in that arc. They were the ones that acted to protect everyone.

I agree with you a 100% on this one ciardha. In this arc we were able to see Tsunade acting like a true Hokage until the end how she used all her chakra and risked losing more of her life spam to protect everyone in the village from Pain's attack. We also learned how Sakura is considered to be Tsunade's true apprentice by acting like a true leader ordering everyone to get to the shelters when Naruto turned 6 tails (not even the ANBU present didn't took action they have to take orders from a chunin which I considered to be very impressive), although she was worried sick for Naruto she kept her cool and did her best to help everyone. Not to mention she never lost faith in Naruto she begs for him to come and save them and he does, and finally she ends up saving Hinata (which to this very day a certain fandom won't acknowledge that because of their immense hatred for her)

I like Hinata and I don't have a problem with her but without bashing I'm sorry to say this but in this arc Hinata was pretty much useless. She only made things worst by getting in the way of the battle causing Naruto to go six tails and even risked of him releasing the seal freeing the Kyuubi. If it wasn't for Minato to fix the seal everyone would have been killed (which a certain fandom won't acknowledge that either and they're just ignoring it).

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 May 2010 - 10:47 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

bash.gif Okay is there some sort of Hinata defense trigger mechanism?

Honestly when somebody mentions Hinata somebody goes off on them, then someone types something that makes them seem superior with fact. Why? We already know all this, is it to make us feel better? I thought we were here to talk about the chapter not the F$%#%^ Hinata confession AGAIN.

I want to see the chapter with Evil Naruto!

Edited by Insurrection, 03 May 2010 - 02:40 PM.

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ May 3 2010, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bash.gif Okay is there some sort of Hinata defense trigger mechanism?

Honestly when somebody mentions Hinata somebody goes off on them, then someone types something that makes them seem superior with fact. Why? We already know all this, is it to make us feel better? I thought we were here to talk about the chapter not the F$%#%^ Hinata confession AGAIN.

I want to see the chapter with Evil Naruto!

Sorry buddy I was just making a statement because I agree with what ciardha said I didn't started the whole Hinata confession topic, and I wasn't bashing either. But yeah I'm with you I can't wait to read the full script. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ May 3 2010, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he was referencing himself with that comment, he does abridged work.

:/ Come on, thats just nitpicking.

you tryin to be a mod, or the e-police?

Im done now.

Agreed. some people just think because they post twice every day and barely joined a couple months ago that they have moderator. happy.gif

#47 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

We do have a great moderating staff here, but they aren't around 24/7. Using the Report Post function is a good way to keep them informed.

Back to the spoiler discussion, please?

Edited by Nick Soapdish, 03 May 2010 - 06:40 PM.

#48 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (manny123 @ May 3 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. some people just think because they post twice every day and barely joined a couple months ago that they have moderator. happy.gif

:| Why are you continuing?! Freakin' geez, mod's weren't around and they were talking about religion. GET OVER IT. I was saying to get back on topic, seriously stop it. We're simple following the rules which obviously you can't do because your post and the post you quoted are complete spam. The topic is "Naruto 493 spoilers" not "Religious spam", please. I'm not trying to act like an mod; you don't have to be one to tell people to get on topic. That's why we have report buttons kruemelmonsteryn0.gif follow the rules and we wouldn't have this issue. Thank you :]
_____

So, I wonder how Naruto is gonna be able to defeat YamiNaruto. I figure he'd have to get over the hate he's ever had for the villagers and face the truth >P poor boy. This is only the first step too, I think we might see the next step by the end of the chapter.
And we get to see Bee's past which I figure should be a lot like Naruto's. Kinda like how they showed Gaara in comparison to Naruto when they were younger. Wonder if he made friends...

#49 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ May 2 2010, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't forget that Hinata played a big part in the largest battle in this manga to date.

Hmmm........ I can see the story progressing veeeery slowly. I'm glad Bee gets a backstory, I wanna see what he looks like w/o the goatee and the glasses. Plus, I wanna see everything about his life lol.

The only part she played was to go out and get almost killed in about one second(Naruto would have gone fox if any of his friends got hurt so to me the confession means less than nothing)

#50 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:06 PM

lol guys. You misunderstood me. I don't think Hinata is that important (although without her, Naruto wouldn't have been able to summon up the energy to escape Pein's bind and would've been hauled off to the Akatsuki layer). I just think that both respective confessions are something which need to begin getting addressed. I saw this as an excellent opportunity, but am disappointed that it's just another mindless battle.

#51 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 3 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, I wonder how Naruto is gonna be able to defeat YamiNaruto. I figure he'd have to get over the hate he's ever had for the villagers and face the truth >P poor boy. This is only the first step too, I think we might see the next step by the end of the chapter.
And we get to see Bee's past which I figure should be a lot like Naruto's. Kinda like how they showed Gaara in comparison to Naruto when they were younger. Wonder if he made friends...

If Yami-naruto is all his pent up hatred, then I would imagine team 7 being what saves him. Just like Killer Bee, he also has people that genuinely care and support him. During the Pein Saga Jiraiya was his guiding light. When you bring up the villagers and how everyone hated him, he can think of the Saidame (sp?), Iruka who he always caused trouble for but they always stood by him and protected him. There's also Team 7. Sasuke was his greatest rival and even so he became a borther to him, regardless of how he's turned out. And then of course, there's Sakura. It's genuinely hated him at the start of the series and has slowly become one of his most trusted people. Also, he has won over the rookie squads as well as the ninja from the sand. He must look to the good as well to offset the anger he had hidden deep inside. That was the past, and now he his the present and future which will be much happier and much brighter for him.

Edited by Chivalrysae, 03 May 2010 - 08:09 PM.

#52 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

The full script hasn't been release yet and no pictures either. sad.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#53 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

^Well, it's not a surprise, since Ohana said she's trying to stay low since Jump has given a major warning about spoilers.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#54 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ May 2 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I appreciate your sarcastic bashing on me, today is Sunday and i just got out of church so i'll be a good christian gentleman and let your remarks slide.

I wasn't bashing. Gosh, don't be such a drama-queen and pull the Christian routine.

Anyways, I hope this brings more of a conclusion then ever to Naruto's indecisiveness. He's been flaking off for awhile now, and it'd be nice to see him develop some more and get a real balance on his emotions.

#55 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

Yeah, he must fight the hidden hatred he has in his heart for everyone that hated him, then he can control the fox with his love... or something like that.

#56 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

The only way Hinata shows up in the current story is if Yami-Hinata and Yami-Sakura walk out of the waterfall, soaking wet, and try to have a little fun with good-Naruto. wow.gif

#57 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ May 4 2010, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way Hinata shows up in the current story is if Yami-Hinata and Yami-Sakura walk out of the waterfall, soaking wet, and try to have a little fun with good-Naruto. wow.gif

fu.png Well then... *nasty thoughts*

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 04 May 2010 - 08:22 PM.

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ May 4 2010, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone from youtube made a parody video about Hinata emerging from the waterfall of truth telling Naruto that he didn't remember her confession and she was demanding that he return her feelings but he didn't remember her and he confused her with Neji, sorry I can't go into anymore details without going to the topic of bashing sorry. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 May 2010 - 09:04 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

Hmm, I hate saying what people said before but Naruto must find all the good things in his life now and show YamiNaruto who's boss! Also, I hope the chapter is released sometime late 2marrow night, because I could use some Naruto kick ass action. On another note (I hate to be "that guy", but) I want to see how Sasuke is doing, as the last chapters have gotten me interested in his development.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#60 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ May 4 2010, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways, I hope this brings more of a conclusion then ever to Naruto's indecisiveness. He's been flaking off for awhile now, and it'd be nice to see him develop some more and get a real balance on his emotions.

I hope so, but as for people wanting him to give up on sasuke, thats never going to happen. No matter how much anybody personally dislikes it and im bringing this up because a bunch of people Ive talked to about this keep hoping this+Hinata or Sakura getting mentioned happens.
\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users