54175 replies to this topic

#52301 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 01:33 PM

The inauguration? Kakashi, his mentor as well as the person that stepping down so he can become hokage, and Shikamaru the hokage's advisor who that decided to become that in order to support Naruto because he once had so much faith in him; both had such a low opinion of Naruto's ability to actually show up that they had a back up/double (konohamaru) to stand in for him for his inauguration on stand by, instead of even thinking of checking up on him.

Sakura was just another face in the crowd with her daughter, and Sasuke wasn't there.

…Looks up Naruto storm games. Oh Konan, you forgot about the Road to Boruto dlc for the last storm game. Yeah, that was the last bit of content that company made for Naruto before moving onto other projects. Some three to four years ago.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 October 2020 - 01:49 PM.

#52302 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 02:04 PM

I still don't understand WHY they sold out the Road to Ninja special next to the last databooks to be honest. That's a marketing move I can't get behind.

What's its reasoning if you're going to move to Boruto where nothing of sorts happens? Minus the fact that everyone is OOC like in RTN lol.

But alas, who knows...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52303 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 October 2020 - 02:58 PM

anybody feel as sorry for Sakura-Chan as I do? She's in a loveless marriage where she has to cut Karin's head off her body just she could stick her head on the picture to make it seem like she got some sort of connection with Sasuke. Her own "daughter" already knows that whatever Sasuke and her has got going on is false down to the wire. According to Sakura-Chan's own words, Sasuke seems like he constantly denies any type of intimacy that she wants to have, And on top of it, it's obvious she's just taking care of another woman's daughter anyways. She always looks stressed out. It seems to me that anytime she sees Naruto around she suddenly has a smile on her face like that one moment with her and Ino at the table. The genjutsu needs to be revealed already, getting tired of seeing Naruto and Sakura-Chan suffer so much without each other; I even feel sorry for Sasuke at times for being forced into this.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52304 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 03:35 PM

anybody feel as sorry for Sakura-Chan as I do? She's in a loveless marriage where she has to cut Karin's head off her body just she could stick her head on the picture to make it seem like she got some sort of connection with Sasuke. Her own "daughter" already knows that whatever Sasuke and her has got going on is false down to the wire. According to Sakura-Chan's own words, Sasuke seems like he constantly denies any type of intimacy that she wants to have, And on top of it, it's obvious she's just taking care of another woman's daughter anyways. She always looks stressed out. It seems to me that anytime she sees Naruto around she suddenly has a smile on her face like that one moment with her and Ino at the table. The genjutsu needs to be revealed already, getting tired of seeing Naruto and Sakura-Chan suffer so much without each other; I even feel sorry for Sasuke at times for being forced into this.

I swear I initially thought the same, that this has to be a genjutsu otherwise it makes zero sense.

Of course I feel bad for her. HELL, I FEEL BAD FOR ALL CHARACTERS.

Sasuke is forced into an intimacy he doesn't want, Sakura is forced to beg for affection, Naruto runs away from his marriage, Hinata suddenly is only a housewife with newly acquired 'scary mamma mode', so on and so forth.

Like, the first time when I saw Sarada I thought that she is Karin's artificial daughter with Sasuke (I'm actually doing a plot like this on my own AU which I hope I'll start writing next year cuz as of now I am plotting it), and she's being hidden for some reason of the plot (i know in my plot why, but idk this one), and the best way to do it is say that it's Sakura's and Sasuke's daughter because Sakura comes from a civillian family rather than a well known Uzumaki which would mean chakra pool combination that gets them rinnegan.

Otherwise I see no logical explanantion.

But if it were to be like that, the story would be focused i think on this aspect more. Instead the story is focused on Boruto, so no, I don't think it's grand scale genjutsu. I think it's just how things are in Naruto now...

Though don't get me wrong, I'd laugh my ass out if it were to be proven to be genjutsu in the end. 

But there are some mechanics of the symbolism that don't fit.

And trust me, I know what I'm talking about cuz I myself am building an AU that follows the events of 699 and I've found a lot of symbolism that would fit something else, not this though.

Even Boruto and his newly acquired eye power... something's sketchy. I'd fit better the NaruSaku symbolism than NaruHina tbh given some symbolism I found and I know they inspiration from.

But they did like they always do - take from Sakura and give to Hinata. So then here we are...

I don't think it's honestly a genjutsu. I think it's just the goddamned skewed reality which doesn't take the actual characters into consideration and that's all.

Edited by Chatte, 01 October 2020 - 03:37 PM.

#52305 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 04:14 AM

funny seeing this naruto reactor say "well if you're so concerned why don't you drop out for him" in the chunin exam written portion, and guess what sakura did :happy:. Well if naruto didn't stand up and declare he would never give up. It goes to show many people would like sakura if not for the toxic fanbase which is exactly what kishi should have opposed

#52306 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 11:16 PM

Yeah, I didn't look at the date but I wasn't aware they were still making Storm games based on Boruto. Even if it's a DLC, it's shocking to see so much materials for a continuation series. This is insane, Naruto was never built to have a 'next generation' continuation. At most, a short spin-off would have been alright - but a full blown 'next gen'? Sigh.

Oh God, what the actual kitten? What a disaster. How can people defend this? Sasuke wasn't even there LMAO. So basically his special people were just fodder/not present.

I seriously commend you all, for those who are following Boruto. I don't know how you do it.

They aren't still making Ninja Storm games. They stopped making those after their last one over four years ago. The company Cyber Connect2 said they were done with that series and were moving on to other project once they were done with the fourth one. They have moved on to Dragonball Z Kakarot which released earlier this year.

Again, that was for the Last Ninja storm game. The one that was suppose to come out a few months after the last but was pushed back to a few month to, February 2016. That DLC is over three years old by now. Looks. The DLC was released a year later, February 2017. Yes, over three years old. Its not new. This stuff was made to hype up Boruto before they realized that it was dead on arrival.

Would people please look up the dates of stuff before you start freaking out. Especially, on the stuff they was promotional material for Boruto that's at least 3-4 years old now.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 October 2020 - 11:27 PM.

#52307 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 05:54 AM

You just don't get the same feel from the last Ultimate Ninja Storm game that you did from the other three, or even the Ultimate Ninja series as a whole, which is why it makes sense Cyber Connect 2 would just choose to move on, especially as Boruto continues to crap the bed.

#52308 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 October 2020 - 02:48 PM

soon as I played Storm 4 and I realized what they were doing, I wanted an instant refund. That game was literally like the Last before the Last. Don't remember which came out first. Sakura-Chan was LITERALLY pushing poor Naruto to Hinata throughout the WHOLE story mode. I gave the game back to GameStop for free.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52309 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:43 PM

soon as I played Storm 4 and I realized what they were doing, I wanted an instant refund. That game was literally like the Last before the Last. Don't remember which came out first. Sakura-Chan was LITERALLY pushing poor Naruto to Hinata throughout the WHOLE story mode. I gave the game back to GameStop for free.

Not that I can blame you, dude.

#52310 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 06:40 PM

I never bought ninja storm 4 lol When the ending came out I sold ALL of my Naruto games asap :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 December 2020 - 08:34 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52311 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 08:50 PM

whatever happened to that OVA with Sakura-Chan crying over Naruto after the war? Seems to me that that was supposed to be the actual ending, they just added Sasuke in. But it just disappeared along with the bench scene, and all the other NaruSaku scenes in the Manga. Including that small NaruSaku scene they had in Boruto.

#52312 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 08:58 PM

You're too funny, I'm in tears reading this! :lmao: Weren't they pushing NH as 'secret lovers' in the (previous?) game too? Argh!

I'm telling you, they've been at this for a very long time. Seriously, they actually told on themselves. From anime endings, to those small clips they show after the ending, to the dammed games to literally creating a movie character based on her. It's endless! I wish someone could document it all. Though that would take forever.

Slowly inserting her throughout outside materials while the manga has none of this BS. The fact that they tried to get one of Naruto's precious people/love interest to push them together says a kittening lot. How else would she get to him? :lmao: It also shows to some people who think the games are factual that Sakura had no inkling of romantic feelings for Naruto to the point that she was comfortable playing matchmaker.

Hmmm Storm 4 was released February 2016. I think the ending was before that, no? Or after? Man it's been so long.

they ALL know that Sakura-Chan's feelings for Naruto was growing more and more with each chapter. That's why they got to remove her from his vicinity. They know what would happen. It's funny how they consider the Last to be canon, but all of the NaruSaku scenes and Naruto's own admissions of being in love with her is coincidentally non-canon in their eyes. Naruto getting upset because he doesn't want to win Sakura-Chan's heart the easy way during the confession means, "he got over her." But Naruto talking to Hinata for less than 3 chapters after ignoring her ass for 600 plus chapters formulates to true love somehow. :down:

#52313 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 October 2020 - 09:39 PM

Argh, knowing this makes me feel just sick; it's why I wish I could own Naruto. I would fix this mess and trust me guys when I say this, Hinata won't look that good, I mean, I want to make her a decent character, but fans to all the pushing and fan wanking done to her, it's become so hard.

#52314 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 10:16 PM

Argh, knowing this makes me feel just sick; it's why I wish I could own Naruto. I would fix this mess and trust me guys when I say this, Hinata won't look that good, I mean, I want to make her a decent character, but fans to all the pushing and fan wanking done to her, it's become so hard.

I would never pick Hinata over Sakura-Chan in personality nor looks. Pretty easy choice if you ask me.

#52315 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 October 2020 - 11:33 PM

I would never pick Hinata over Sakura-Chan in personality nor looks. Pretty easy choice if you ask me.

Lol, the same hell I think a while ago people asked what you would do if you ended up in Naruto and if I had to pick which girl to go out with it would be Sakura, not the white eye monster, that stalks you.

Hell, again it's why in so many stories I will and I am working on Hinata goes crazy because she can't have Naruto.

#52316 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 04 October 2020 - 02:13 AM

I didn't touch 4. The last one I got was the one with the giant metal Naruto. I think Revolution? I threw it back at gamestop along with my other games. Man, I didn't even own it for that long. I think the ending came out that same year? Maybe a year before? I preordered it too so I had the poster. You bet I tore that poster into pieces and dumped it.
However, I can't deny that the games are fun to play. The only Storm game I own is the one with the ending of Minato and Kushina pushing Naruto towards Sakura.
Well that and one of the Wii games and the two gamecube games. Those are buried somewhere.
But man...I remember the moment we got chapter 400, I slammed all of my Naruto manga and DVDs into a box and that same day, sold them. I was so enraged. I don't regret it.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#52317 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 October 2020 - 02:22 PM

I never touched anything Naruto related, less than my emotional investment.

I was always open about the fact that I am one of those fans that only read the free stuff and haven't bought anything yet.

I also always said that if Kishi finishes this remotely okay, I'm going to buy them all, the whole collection. If not, no thanks.

It's enough I put my emotional investment in it...

One of the series I wanna buy everything and have as a collection is FullMetal Alchemist.

I've seen the anime while we were in lockdown. What a beautiful masterpiece that is!! That's a series that truly comes full circle and handles every plot and theme wonderfully.

So once I get on my feet with money (cuz I've been fired as a result of corona and barely got a new job), this series is getting my money!

#52318 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 06:55 AM

I bought EVERY VOLUME of FullMetal Alchemist when it came out lol. Don't regret it one bit, that series is just the tops for me!!! :w00t:

But back on topic there is one thing that I really want to say about NS and a single argument to all of its detractors. Can't put it in right now because I'm at work and my break is almost done. But stay tuned. P.S. I may have said it before so this may come as a broken tape recorder but it is imperative that I get this point across

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 October 2020 - 10:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52319 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 07:03 AM

But back on topic there is one thing that I really want to say about NS and a single argument to all of its detractors. Cant put it in right now because Im at work and my break is almost done. But stay tuned. P.S. I may have said it before so this may come as a broken tape recorder but it is imperative that I get their point across

Hey, sometimes for the detractors who don't listen, you gotta be repetitive, dude.

#52320 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 04:38 PM

I bought EVERY VOLUME of FullMetal Alchemist when it came out lol. Don't regret it one bit, that series is just the tops for me!!! :w00t:

But back on topic there is one thing that I really want to say about NS and a single argument to all of its detractors. Can't put it in right now because I'm at work and my break is almost done. But stay tuned. P.S. I may have said it before so this may come as a broken tape recorder but it is imperative that I get this point across

Lol, got me curious over there.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users