• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:25 AM

I know this will proably get locked but I was wondering how you would have made NS canon? Here's how I would've made it....

It was about a week after Naruto and Sasuke's fight. After they freed everybody from the IT, Sasuke was arrested and sentenced to 10 to 20 years in jail. Sakura is sitting on the Beach thinking about that day where she heard....

"You sure have a charming forehead.... makes me wanna kiss it."

Sakura gasps and remembers when Sasuke says it and realizes it was not Sasuke who said that to her. It was Naruto who said it. That's when she realizes she's in love with Naruto. She runs up to Naruto and kisses him.

That's how I would've made NS canon.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:15 AM

PERFECT! <3
Here's one of my scenes:
Naruto was tragically unable to save Sasuke but Sakura still loves him anyway.

OR

Sasuke proceeds with his apology and forehead poke but Sakura

#3 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:03 AM

By Not Pulling it out of my Ass thats for sure.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#4 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:14 AM

Simple. Have an emotional team 7 forgiveness speach while Naruto and Sasuke are both at the valley of the end. After that spend the rest of the chapter resolving things and explaining plot points until the last couple of pages where everything has calmed down.

Then have a lone meeting (location can be anywhere that fits) between Naruto and Sakura. Naruto confesses, Sakura professes the feeling is mutual, and finally we get a kiss and it ends there.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

I would have left as the open ending strongly hinting towards NaruSaku.Probably like this:Naruto and Sasuke walk towards Sakura, who says hi Naruto and it ends with them smiling at each other, while Sasuke is standing off to the side.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#6 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

Would've done it the way Jiraiya did in 'The Tale of a Gutsy Ninja,' with Tsuyu (Sakura) running towards Naruto. 

This would have been the perfect ending to Naruto. No ship wars, no uprooting the entire series... People would've been happier. 

Edited by Paperman, 13 November 2014 - 01:49 PM.

#7 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:23 PM

They had enough development that all that would have had to be done was shown them together in the future with kids, really. Would have made perfect sense. If Kishi was too embarrassed to put anything directly romantic in, I mean.

If I were writing the ending, I probably would have done that and let the fans fill in the blanks. Yeah, I don't really know how to write romance either. <.< But it would have made more sense than, bam! NH/SS. Since as we know they have nowhere near the foreshadowing and development NS had.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 13 November 2014 - 06:27 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#8 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

Picking up from chapter 699, when Sakura asks Sasuke one last time to go with him and he says no and gives her the forehead flick...

--------

Sakura collapsed on the ground, as years of emotional turmoil finally broke free.

Naruto watched her, hesitantly.  Watching her in distress with that final rejection from the man he considered to be is best friend broke his heart, but he wasn't sure that his sympathy would be welcome any more.  After all... she had just asked to run away with Sasuke again...

"I'm glad," Sakura said between sobs, and then looked up to Naruto, her tear stained face raw with a mix of relief and agony.  "I'm glad that he said no."

"...What?" was all that Naruto could squeak out.  He took a few steps toward her, not daring to believe what he was hearing.

"It was a test," Sakura said, and now her tears were turning to laughter.  "One last test to see if he'd ever held any crumb of affection for me at all.  And he failed, but not because he doesn't love me."  She hiccuped.  "He sees me as a sister.  I realize that now."

Naruto watched as the girl he loved snapped, falling onto the ground in a bizarre mixture of giggles and sobbing.  

Gingerly, Naruto crouched down and pulled her into a hug.  She clung to the front of his shirt, pulling him closer as she cried.  He realized now that it was tears of relief, not sorrow.

"Sakura-chan... are you okay?"

"Yes," she said, and sniffled.  "I'll be okay.  I have you, don't I?"  She gave him a smile then, through her tears.  "You kept your promise of a lifetime.  You brought him back from the darkness."

Naruto found himself slowly giving his trademark grin to match her smile.  

It was time to finally tell her how much he loved her.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#9 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:11 PM

I rewrote all of 699 but I know there's a thread some where on here where you can post alternate endings so I'll add the whole thing in there. However I'll just add my ending here. Now I would have personally liked an open ending with an NS moment at the end of 699. This way there wouldn't be like a magical romance ending which I don't think would have fit well especially with Sakura just being rejected. So here it is, and if you want to read the rest just check out the alternate endings thread.

Sakura and Kakashi stood outside the gates of the village. Sasuke had been pardon by Konoha but he wasn't safe from those who chose to capture him. With that said he decided to wander the land so that he could learn how to look at life in a different way. Sakura felt awkward, she wasn't sure what to tell him, but she indeed had to tell him something, she had no idea when she’d see him next. Instead of telling him how she felt she decided to try and stall.

“Sasuke-kun you can’t leave just yet. Tsunade-sama is almost done constructing your new arm.”

“I shouldn't stay any longer,I need to get going. Thanks for everything Kakashi.”

Sasuke started to turn to leave and Sakura could see that it was now or never.

“Wait Sasuke-kun I wanted to tell you that I …”

“I don’t love you Sakura,” said Sasuke. He slowly turned around so that he could face the girl who was always following him. He looked at with those eyes of his, and Sakura couldn’t help but crumble.

She started to cry, it was so childish but it’s all she could do. Kakashi winced when he saw what was unfolding before him and he slowly backed away to give both his former students some privacy.

“Sasuke-kun….”

“I meant what I said Sakura, I never loved you, at least not the way you loved me. I don’t want you to think that I don’t care about, that’s not true. You’re my teammate, my friend, and you're part of my family. I severed my bonds Sakura, I thought they made me weak, but I was wrong. The way I felt about you, Naruto, and Kakashi made me strong, not weak, unfortunately  I learned that a little too late. I’m sorry for everything, but words really can’t mend all the wrong that I’ve done. You need to let me go, even I know that I’m not good for you, nor do I deserve you.

“....”

“I’ll be seeing you later Sakura, oh and do me a favor will ya.”

“....”

“The next time Naruto asks you out for Ramen, go with the idiot, ok. Unlike me he loves you, and he does deserve you.”

With that said Sasuke left and even though tears were running down Sakura’s face she some how felt a little bit lighter. She watched as Sasuke and Naruto shared a few words. She noticed Naruto handing Sasuke something and the sun made the object shine. It was then that she knew what it was that Naruto had handed him, and she felt that it was very fitting. After that Sasuke left and Naruto made his way towards Sakura. Together they watched Sasuke walk further and further away.

“He really is a jerk,” said Naruto. “Just look at him trying to be all dramatic with this exit of his.”

“Yeah well I don’t think he’d have it any other way.”

“I guess, but it always makes him look like a show off.”

“....”

“So are you ok?”

“I think so, why?”

“You’ve got dry tears on your cheeks, did Sasuke make you cry?”

“Yes, but I needed to hear what he had to say to me.”

“I don’t get it, you wanted him to make you cry Sakura-chan?”

“No you goof, I needed him to tell me that he never loved me, at least not like how I loved him.”

“Oh...I’m sorry Sakura-chan.”

“It’s alright Naruto, Sasuke-kun gave me closure. I finally know now how he really feels about me, and now I can move on with my life.”

“So you’re alright then?”

“Yeah I am,” said Sakura as she smiled at Naruto. She took Naruto's hand into her hers and interlaced her fingers with his. Naruto blushed as he watched her. “Come on Naruto lets go.”

“Where are we going?”

“Well we have a few hours to kill before your procedure with Tsunade-sama so I’d figure we’d go get something to eat.”

“Oh alright but, I um, don’t have any money on me. Carrying my wallet around during the war was pretty pointless,” laughed Naruto nervously.

“It’s alright Naruto it’s my treat. I’m sure Teuchi and Ayame are going to be thrilled to see their favorite customer.”

“We’re eating at Ramen Ichiraku? Really?”

“Yeah I mean you did save the world after all. I think it’s only fitting that you get to eat at your favorite restaurant.”

“That’s awesome, but I have a problem. I’m right handed Sakura-chan and I..”

“I’ll feed you you idiot, now come on.”

“Thanks Sakura-chan.”

“No, thank you Naruto, for everything,” said Sakura as she gently squeezed Naruto’s hand.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#10 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:45 AM

Honestly, I plan on rewriting chapters 693-700. I don't think there's anything redeemable about any of these chapters.

To answer the thread title, by following the manga.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#11 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

Make Sakura realize that Naruto means more to her than Sasuke between chapter 698 and 699.

Let Sasuke apologize to her to give her feelings for him for him a closure. 

Let Sakura sit on the bench where it all started. Let them have a short conversation about Sasuke. Make Naruto wonder why Sakura is not with him. Give Naruto courage. Let Naruto confess. Let Sakura hug him. Let them make plans for a date.

It so simple, really. It makes sense and is understandable. And its healthy. And sadisfying. For the characters and the reader. 

And about Sasuke ... make him a wanderer. Then let him team up together with Team Taka to hunt criminals and act in the shadows.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#12 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:56 PM

I'll liet you know when I've written a fanfic about it. Working title, "There! I fixed it!"

#13 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

I'll liet you know when I've written a fanfic about it. Working title, "There! I fixed it!"

X-D Sweet! I hope you will be kind enough to share it with us when you can :smile:

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

I would have made them canon sooner. Just saying. :glare:  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:08 AM

i would have made sakura realize her feelings for Naruto sooner, i would have resolved her issues with sasuke with the realization she liked the idea of Sasuke, not the man under that idea. an Sasuke would be dead, Narusaku would be forever

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#16 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:17 AM

Sasuke would've either died or walked away. Naruto would've been devastated because he failed his promise to Sakura and feelings of worth at being Hokage..but Sakura would've hugged/kissed him and told him she loved him anyway.
Manga would've ended with them commiting to eachother and healing themselves from Sasuke.

#17 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:46 AM

I'd have changed it after Kakashi pardoned Sasuke.

"So you are not going to stay?"

"No, You, Naruto and Kakashi will always be family, but you guys don't need me, I have a family out there that needs me, and I need the,."

"Yeah...So a Uzumaki huh?"

"What can I say, they love so deeply, you can only fight it for so long, But I don't need to tell you that"

"No...No you don't"

"So are you going to tell him?"

"I already did, he didn't believe me"

"Then tell him again, you have to remember he got front row seats in the 'Sakura loves Sasuke" Drama, he won't believe you if you tell him, you need to show him".

"..."

"Well I'm off, take care of my foolish little brother for me"

Scene with Sasuke and Naruto same as in the Manga...moments later

"So he's gone"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Sakura-Chan I bought him back but couldn't make him stay"

"That's Okay, we talked, we've both grown up, we are no longer the immature Genin we were three years ago"

"No, I guess we aren't"

"We also realised on more thing."

"Hmm...?"

"I told you this before but you didn't believe me, I admit my timing wasn't the best but....Shannaro!!"

*Grabs Naruto by the collar and kisses him*

*few moments pass, the sun settles, yadda yadda yadda, they finally break apart*

"I love you Uzumaki Naruto" as she hugs him close looking into his eyes.

"I love you Uzumaki Sakura" He leans forward kissing her on the forehead. "I've wanted to do that for years."

*Wide eyes as she realises something.* "It was you!!! all this time, you let me think....Shannaro!!!!" Fists meets face, and our hero gets a one way flight back to the village.

The End.

iAnby7W.gif

#18 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:05 PM

- Sakura realizing her feelings for Nardo (like the GUTSY NINJA NOVEL)
- make sasuke go blind
- Make him receive his trial and his punishment like a man
- Naruto would've became a wanderer to search answers for the end of the cycle of hatred (kind of the new sage of six paths)
- NH resolution before he goes away, with him rejecting hinata
-NS resolution,Naruto confessing Sakura saying she would wait for him
- Naruto going his way to spread peace

Then the epilogue
- Some years passed
- new Hokage announced, kakashi steps down, naruto looking more mature steps in
- He talks about what happened in his travels and gives his answer to the cycle of hatred
- Naruto's typical smile
-Party with his friends, NS interaction, team 7 taking a new photo
- Small Resolution on Taka with Sasuke talking about them
- No new generation crap

Edited by Nar123, 23 November 2014 - 01:15 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#19 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:23 AM

Forgot if it was LadyGT or Chatte-Georgina, but there was a short dj on tumblr with Sakura telling Naruto that she was no longer interested in Sasuke and she was in love with someone else.  She began to describe him and Naruto asked her "why are you telling me this?"  She replied "because he is taking me for a date tonight at a fancy restaurant that is not Ichiraku Ramen for a change" and kissed him.   <3

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#20 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

Forgot if it was LadyGT or Chatte-Georgina, but there was a short dj on tumblr with Sakura telling Naruto that she was no longer interested in Sasuke and she was in love with someone else.  She began to describe him and Naruto asked her "why are you telling me this?"  She replied "because he is taking me for a date tonight at a fancy restaurant that is not Ichiraku Ramen for a change" and kissed him.   <3

Ladygts DJ :)

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users