Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#41 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:32 PM

Woah!Chatte,I waited for your theory all this time.Good luck on your theory!I'll definetly read it.:D

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#42 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:34 PM

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me then!
Mind if I ask you what the other kanji besides the life one means, by its own? 
Thanks!

OMG OMG YES I DID! I need your help with some translations, PLZZZ!! I will forever be in debt to you!

Sure. However it seems like some are already translated. Where shall I start? I shall start with Uzumaki Naruto then.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#43 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

Chatte is this part of your theory?

http://chatte-georgi...f-fate-narusaku

Yp330yZ.gif

#44 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

Gotta love this teamwork, everyone pulling together despite the disaster that is 699-700. I won't say that I have a ton of faith in this but part of me still doesn't buy this ending. Best of luck

Edited by Shadow1275, 08 November 2014 - 02:37 PM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#45 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me then!

Mind if I ask you what the other kanji besides the life one means, by its own? 

Thanks!

OMG OMG YES I DID! I need your help with some translations, PLZZZ!! I will forever be in debt to you!

運"un" means fortune, luck. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#46 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:42 PM

In order to translate easier and more readable I'll edit and add instead of posting one after the other.

Naruto:yExZmcE.jpg

Uzumaki Naruto
Genin

I will surpass all previous Hokages!! That's my dream!!!

Elements:Water-Fire-Wind-Lightning-Earth
Yang
Jinchuuriki-Senjutsu-Limit-Kuchiyose
cnQEfdK.jpg
Standing with dignity in troubled times. Uniting into one. Heading for peace.

Image one: The strong shinobis of the five countries come together to Naruto's (can't read the word here since it's not clear). This is the strongest ninjutsu.

Text: "I am going to make everyone in the village acknowledge me!" The big dream he swore at the establishment of team seven is now becoming a reality. Through his training with Jiraiya and his huge fight with the Akatsuki, Naruto has definitely grown. In addition to his creativity, he gained the same Senjutsu as his master, and linking with the bijuu power became a "complete jinchuuriki". But Naruto's true value is somewhere else. That is his power of "bonds", to believe, to acknowledge and fight together. Naruto gained the power most important to become Hokage!

Image 2: The never giving up spirit passed on from Jiraiya. No matter how hard the situation, he will never give up on hope!

Image 3: Among the previous jinchuurikis the only one who could synchronize with Kurama was Naruto.

Birthday: October 10 (17 years old, Libra)
Height: 166cms
Weight: 50.9kgs
Blood type: B
Personality: Hates losing, attention-seeker

Favorite:
Konoha's famous Ichiraku is his favorite shop. Tonkotsu Miso Chashu is the boom.

4 years ago:
The huge fight at the Valley of the End
In order to bring back Sasuke who became a missing-nin, he tries to convince him with his life.

E3X1SQq.jpg
The 'name' and 'heart' received from the one and no other master

[Pain and Hatred]
Naruto, after achieving "senjutsu" from his training in Myobokuzan, uses that power to challenge Pein, the one who killed Jiraiya!! Against a strong enemy he was fighting well, but in the midst of the battle he knows about the pain of Pein. Revenge-the anger to kill someone you care deep for was something Naruto could understand with the death of Jiraiya.
Image 1: (Cannot see the words.)
Image 2: His fighting power has grown leaps and bounds. He stands against The six paths of Pein by himself.

[Entrusted]
Calling out to Naruto's anger of having his comrade defeated, the Kyuubi gets out of control. In his chaotic conscious, the one who appeared was his father. Phaeton speaks of his doubt and asks to his father. The way to stop the chain of hatred. The answer....didn't appear. But there was something he received. That was "trust".

Image 1: "You can find the answer". The father entrusts Konoha's future to his son!!
gwXrYEs.jpg
[The tale of the Gutsy Ninja]
Defeating the last Pein, Naruto finally reaches the real body Nagato. In front of his enemy, Naruto has to make a decision-fulfilling his revenge, or-? After hearing the "pain" Nagato received, the conclusion Naruto gave was - "peace". No matter how much pain there is, no matter how many obstacles there are, he will never give up on true peace. Because that is the thought his master poured in the name "Naruto". Naruto's strong will moved Nagato's heart filled with hatred.

Image 1: A generation where people can truly understand each other. Heading for true peace.

Image 2: Naruto's unbending eyes and words made us forebode the possibility of a new future.

[Hero]
From his master the "name" and "the will to never give up", from his brother apprentice "pain", receiving number of thoughts and trust, Naruto walks forward. And when Naruto returned to the village what awaited him was an unexpected welcome....There is no more of that young boy who pranks and try to gain attention. There was the real hero who is trusted by everyone.

Image 1: Konan entrusted Nagato and Yahiko's wish for peace.

Image 2: Naruto's thought of wanting to be acknowledged by everyone has started to reach.

R5WitV1.jpg
The circle of bond that connects and spreads-makes Naruto shine strong and bright

[Sakura]
The "promise of a lifetime", Naruto exchanged with Sakura. That is to return Sasuke back to the village. But now, that is the shared goal of the two. Between the two that work hard together for Sasuke, there certainly exists the "team seven bond" to understand each other's hope and despair.

Image 1: Sakura's sudden confession. However Naruto realizes the thought beneath the surface.

[Gaara]
For Naruto, Gaara is someone who understands the same pain, and a friend who overcomes village boundaries. The word from such a friend strongly vibrates to Naruto. What you can do for Sasuke, Naruto strongly chewed an advice from his battle comrade.

Image 1: What you can do as Sasuke's friend....only Naruto should give the answer.

[Sasuke]
"Valley of the End" "Orochimaru's hideout"-several of Naruto's speeches did not reach Sasuke. The two best shinobi exchange their fists and see inside their hearts.....!! The two will have to understand each other by the fist. Naruto fought with Sasuke and decided that he will shoulder all of Sasuke's hatred.

Image 1: To protect the important bond he will put his life at risk...!!

Image 2: The one who will be fighting Sasuke is me!I A strong resolve was made inside Naruto.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 09 November 2014 - 03:07 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#47 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

You guys are amazing, even after a chapter like this... you guys still haven't lost hope.

Y'all... are really like the true naruto, bc the one that has given up in 699/700 is definetely a fake

Edited by Nar123, 08 November 2014 - 02:44 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#48 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

In order to translate easier and more readable I'll edit and add instead of posting one after the other.

If you check on page 2, there's a link to Baidu for the full screen-shot of the pages.

http://tieba.baidu.c...0&pn=1&see_lz=1

It'll be easier for you to translate. :D

15f62c4.png

#49 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

didn't Toneri kidnap Hanabi instead of Hinata?

#50 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

Chatte is this part of your theory?

http://chatte-georgi...f-fate-narusaku

Yes it is :)

In order to translate easier and more readable I'll edit and add instead of posting one after the other. Uzumaki Naruto
Genin

I will surpass all previous Hokages!! That's my dream!!!

Elements:Water-Fire-Wind-Lightning-Earth
Yang
Jinchuuriki-Senjutsu-Limit-Kuchiyose
cnQEfdK.jpg

Thank you very much for this, dear!!!

I already have posted hyperlinks to them, most of them at least. Sadly atm I have to go, but I left the links as I said.

To be honest, I'd love if u would manage to translate them all ( if you want ofc) cuz I trust you with all my heart! Not that I don't trust the others as well, u guys have been wonderful, I am also looking forward to your translations if you're willing to help! I just didn't wanted to bother u.

@ramen thanks a lot once again for the help, I will forever be in debt with you!

Edited by Chatte, 08 November 2014 - 03:03 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#51 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

What the heck I have no likes to support this  so  this post should be it XD .  We have nothing to lose   besides I like this NS family bonding here  and hey if your theory erases this last two disgusting chapters that literary make no sens  then go for it  good luck :thumb:  .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#52 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:13 PM

GLHF! :)

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#53 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:28 PM

Since Ramen's in.......I might be able to help as well! Mind if I join?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#54 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

Here some information from Sakura.

http://z3.invisionfr...rds/ar/t188.htm

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#55 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

Best of luck to you, Chatte! I'll try to help where I can, I can't wait to see your theory! :D
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#56 MolinMondo

MolinMondo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Destroying people online.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

I would just like to say that I think this is a very noble cause, and I hope you find some answers. Be proud that we stay true to the characters, before they got assassinated.

Ironic isn't it? Us who understand Naruto and Sakura the most, us who understand the entire manga the most, were the ones betrayed in end.

Good luck! I'll watch this thread.

Kind regards,

MolinMondo, the greatest human on earth.

#57 A_Soggy_Cactus

A_Soggy_Cactus

The Writing Writer

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Writing (Music, Poetry, Stories), Band touring, beer, cigars, pipes, NaruSaku, Biking

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

I hope you guys find the answers you're looking for. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

#58 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

What is in your mind Chatte? what is that makes you think that Kishi is trolling? It is not just you, there is a new user telling that Kishi is trolling.

I cannot believe you are risen my hopes once again. I was going to watch the movie to see the last good bye of NS, hoping a resolution between them or at least see their friendship mended since Kishi cut it down. (693-700).

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#59 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

Here some information from Sakura.

http://z3.invisionfr...rds/ar/t188.htm

Is it from the DB? I am on mobile abd can't tell.
I am not saying Kishi is trolling btw, just ending the series in his own shockinly fashionable way :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#60 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:26 PM

Is it from the DB? I am on mobile abd can't tell.
I am not saying Kishi is trolling btw, just ending the series in his own shockinly fashionable way :)

It would be tantamount to trolling if he shifted the canon pairings from NH/SS to NS and Sasuke/Whoever-it-might-be in this hypothetical 'shockingly fashionable' ending.

IF our hunches are true, I can explain the root reason why I thought it was so.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users