#1 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

kevin-davis-660x330.jpg

A 18 year old teenager from Texas brutally killed his mother then raped her corpse.

Initially he tried strangling his mother with a video game power cord, but after this act proved to be time consuming, he picked up a hammer and hit her over the head 20 times. Kevin Davis declared that he had stuck his hand into the open wound and grabbed her brain, in order to make sure she was indeed dead. The gruesome incident took place in March 27. On Monday he pleaded guilty to first-degree murder, on the day his trial began.

After admitting to having raped his mothers dead body, he nonchalantly said Guess I lost my virginity to a dead corpse. While the video depicting the murder was played during court, he watched it without showing any remorse or any kind of emotion. After it was done, he swiveled his chair towards the jury and smiled. The teenager told detectives he had long been fantasizing about murdering his mother and sister. After he had killed and raped his mother, he waited around for a while for his sister to come home. In the end, he decided to leave. He declared: I had my fill of killing. It seemed a little much. He rode his bike for a while, before deciding to knock on someones door and tell them to call the police because he had murdered someone. During the trial, the teenager waved at the couple who had opened the door for him and called the police.

At the scene of the crime, police found a trail of blood, from the living room to the bedroom. There was also a note from the teenager, saying Chase me. Sorry for the mess. KD While on trial, the teenager managed to shock the jurors when he describes some of his previous acts of violence and some of his murder fantasies. He admitted to having drowned a cat and having sexual intercourse with its remains. He also told his fantasy of dressing up in a suit, decapitating a girl, putting her body in a dress and having sex with her dead body. He described the fantasy as a night to remember.

As far as his mother goes, he said she was the best mother and did not really deserve to die. However, he said he regretted what he did, in a way, but he would not take it back. He said: I did love her in a way. Im a terrible, disgusting person. He told police he had asked his mother for permission to kill himself because he had grown bored with life and hated people. He said she was upset with the idea, but eventually told him she could not control what he did. That was when the teenager decided on killing her. He added: I dont have standards, I dont have morals. A bodys a body a piece of meat.

Teenager Kevin Davis was sentenced on Wednesday to 100 years in prison. He told detectives he believed he deserved the sentence for what he had done because otherwise he would kill again. He said he did not consider himself mentally disturbed, because he was perfectly aware of what he had done.

http://www.iknowtoda...d-raped-mother/

Edited by Baka chan, 11 October 2014 - 10:03 PM.

#2 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:05 PM

This is terrible and disgusting!Oh God,why are we living in this kittening world???Each day we hear this kind of bad things and my hate increases for this world day by day.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:07 PM

Oh my god.

That's so f**cked up.

I couldn't even believe the title when I read it, then it got so much worse.

I don't even know what to say.

It scares me that there are people like this and that we could be walking right by them on the street everyday. 

Edited by Fenris, 11 October 2014 - 10:08 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#4 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:17 PM

^^ Agreed.

#5 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

What a self-important piece of kitten. He deserves every year of jailtime that was handed down to him. 

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:23 PM

Couple friends were talking about this while gaming, we were all astounded by this.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

And this is why we hav the death penalty. What an animal. Who would ever want to murder and rape a corpse, especially when the victim is your own mother? Hope this bastard rots in the deepest depths of hell. 

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:37 PM

And this is why we hav the death penalty. What an animal. Who would ever want to murder and rape a corpse, especially when the victim is your own mother? Hope this bastard rots in the deepest depths of hell. 

People like this shouldn't even get the death penalty, that's just giving him the easy way out -- he said he wanted to die and was bored with life, anyway. He should sit in that cell till he rots and see how bored he is then. 

Edited by Fenris, 11 October 2014 - 10:41 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#9 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:38 PM

Repugnant piece of trash. What the kitten is wrong with people?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

A sad reminder that this world is not perfect. That its filled with inhuman phsychopat that don't deserve to be call human.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:20 PM

Oh god... This doesn't look very good for the NaruKushi thread o_o

Edited by Iwantbuns, 11 October 2014 - 11:20 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:33 PM

What a poop-facebook-emoticon.jpg. I have no words OK. He should never be out on the streets again.

However no death penalty please. I don't get why people aren't against that. Like it's more expensive, hypocritical, 4% are innocent, and believe it or not but murders have loved ones too. Plus, our methods aren't good enough to ensure people a quick and painless death.

This boy should sit in there and think of what he has done, for the rest of his life.

Edited by sushi., 11 October 2014 - 11:36 PM.

ナルサク

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:11 AM

What a poop-facebook-emoticon.jpg. I have no words OK. He should never be out on the streets again.

However no death penalty please. I don't get why people aren't against that. Like it's more expensive, hypocritical, 4% are innocent, and believe it or not but murders have loved ones too. Plus, our methods aren't good enough to ensure people a quick and painless death.

This boy should sit in there and think of what he has done, for the rest of his life.

He has already been sentenced: 100 years.

Given, Texas's sentencing structure this means this must have been a stacked sentence for both crimes. You cannot get the number 100 any other way as the longest sentence is 99 years or life. According to the link he did not get life.

It also means he will be parole eligible at some point. It's a 3g offense so he must serve half his sentence, but I do not recall if he must serve half on one charge and then half on the other if the sentences are consecutive. Nor do I recall if it's day for day (I believe so).

#14 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:16 AM

It's really sad and terrifying to realize that there are so many people like this. 

I wonder what really goes on with their heads. It's absolutely scary. 

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#15 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

My god. It seems like its getting worser and worser in the world everyday.
This is just plain sad and scary.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#16 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:50 AM

I don't even know what to say anymore.

#17 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:18 AM

My god. It seems like its getting worser and worser in the world everyday.
This is just plain sad and scary.

I think of worse crimes that happened before this. Check out Jeffery Dahmer's wiki page. Whatever it is you think he did, it was worse. Like drilling holes in the sides of people's heads and injecting acid in an attempt to creak zombies (they were alive when he did this) (this was the mid 1990's). John Wayne Gacy (raped and murdered 33 young boys) (1970's), Ed Gein (who inspired more than one horror movie villain, for example, Leather Face is based on him) was in the late 1950's. Gein had a low body count for a serial killer (2), but he did have a thing for whacking body parts off dead people just before burial though.

I can keep going.

EDIT: Forgot, the killer in psycho is also based on Gein.

#18 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:58 AM

I think of worse crimes that happened before this. Check out Jeffery Dahmer's wiki page. Whatever it is you think he did, it was worse. Like drilling holes in the sides of people's heads and injecting acid in an attempt to creak zombies (they were alive when he did this) (this was the mid 1990's). John Wayne Gacy (raped and murdered 33 young boys) (1970's), Ed Gein (who inspired more than one horror movie villain, for example, Leather Face is based on him) was in the late 1950's. Gein had a low body count for a serial killer (2), but he did have a thing for whacking body parts off dead people just before burial though.

I can keep going.

Just read up on both of them, and all I can say is just wow. If stuff like this was going on that long ago, I'm just wondering what else could happen now :sad:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#19 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:27 AM

I can keep going.

you just had to bring up jeffery dahmer  :sick:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#20 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:49 AM

This is fascinating. I wonder what on earth caused him to grow up in such a way that would lead him to commit such crimes.

He seems to view things objectively but still act irrationally knowing full well what the consequences were. I'm still not sure if he truly wanted to kill himself or if he asked his mom that as a test. In any case after we've studied his psychology thoroughly he should be put to death. We have no need to doubt that he did the crime. He admitted it and we have video evidence. Putting him in a jail cell for his entire life is a waste of tax-payer money.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users