Close
Photo

Naruto- The Story of an unyielding Ninja (Jiraiya's novel)

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

Where do people keep getting the idea that the entire Western Market is conspiring against the NaruSaku fandom in order to cater to the NH/SS fans? Last time I checked, there wasn't some mass censorship project deployed in order to shut us up. -_-

All the more reason to conclude that even the higher ups in the market don't have shipping goggles glued to their faces. If this book can still be sold in Germany which apparently has a strong Hinata-fan population according to FreakySandra1995, then I don't see why an American market would have to go to great lengths to heavily edit this book in order to please the NH/SS crowd.

It's odd thou that they didn't launch an English translation or at least announce one. The fact that it showed up first in European countries may mean that at one point it will be available in the UK sooner than the US.
Heck maybe there isn't any interest for the book. Regardless of fan perception a lot of technical and economical steps must be accomplished for the book to be launched in a country.

#42 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

Where do people keep getting the idea that the entire Western Market is conspiring against the NaruSaku fandom in order to cater to the NH/SS fans? Last time I checked, there wasn't some mass censorship project deployed in order to shut us up. -_-

All the more reason to conclude that even the higher ups in the market don't have shipping goggles glued to their faces. If this book can still be sold in Germany which apparently has a strong Hinata-fan population according to FreakySandra1995, then I don't see why an American market would have to go to great lengths to heavily edit this book in order to please the NH/SS crowd.  

Easy there, it was only a joke. That's all. No need to take it serious. It's more like a shot to that twitter guy who sure made a question for 615, but not other things. Biased much? Anyway, I know not all are like that. I'm just glad nyc seems to know NS more than anything.

That's true, but the book don't seemed to be that popular in German. At least there isn't much information to found about it in german Naruto-Forums and I had to order it because the novel wasn't in the bookshelves :confused:  That's maybe because there isn't really a character they can relate to Hinata. Maybe the people in the US know this and think it's not worth it to release the novel?

I remember seeing an article in a magazine when Shippuuden came to Germany. It was the only one who contains a positive opinion towards NaruSaku (The author commented something about Sakuras blush) After that, they got kittened by the NaruHina and Hinata fans and got bankrupt some months after because it wasn't sold that good anymore. I don't know if it was a coincidence ( I just hope it was ) but I never saw a NaruSaku related article again in my country, but a lot of NaruHina ones... :down:  So it can be serious business.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Just be glad that Japan don't see it the way our country do. Japan or at least SJ, seems to be a fan of NS, or rather, only option is NS. I mean if we get a date of when Naruto fallen in love with Sakura, I think that proves it a lot.

#44 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

Easy there, it was only a joke. That's all. No need to take it serious. It's more like a shot to that twitter guy who sure made a question for 615, but not other things. Biased much? Anyway, I know not all are like that. I'm just glad nyc seems to know NS more than anything.

Oh, okay then. What Twitter Guy?

Edited by K9ofChaos, 16 June 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Oh, okay then. What Twitter Guy?

Oh that infamous twitter guy from SJa, who asked people how the children would be like for NH just because of 615. Confidence yet unprofessional.

#46 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:13 AM

Oh that infamous twitter guy from SJa, who asked people how the children would be like for NH just because of 615. Confidence yet unprofessional.

The super professional UB guy from Shonen Jump Alpha  :zaru:  I heard he's the editor of Toriko or something, if I'm not mistaking.

Anyway he made 2 tweets about Naruto and Hinata getting married and what "super powers" their kid will have.

Pathetic.

I might be interested in buying the Italian copy, do you guys have a link for that by any chance?

Edited by LadyGT, 17 June 2013 - 12:14 AM.

aw9vkj.gif

#47 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

The super professional UB guy from Shonen Jump Alpha  :zaru:  I heard he's the editor of Toriko or something, if I'm not mistaking.

Anyway he made 2 tweets about Naruto and Hinata getting married and what "super powers" their kid will have.

Pathetic.

I might be interested in buying the Italian copy, do you guys have a link for that by any chance?

So he's japanese? 

Sig by karudoll

#48 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

So he's japanese? 

I'm not sure but I think he's responsable for the editing section? I honestly can't remember, but I found a picture of the guys who do the podcasts and share tweets, the UB guy

should be one of them 

EDIT : Apparently  he's the one with the banana.

2qbwy6b.jpg

Link for the Podcasts http://shonenjump.viz.com/node/1592

Edited by LadyGT, 17 June 2013 - 01:25 AM.

aw9vkj.gif

#49 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

QUI

:yes:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

Just be glad that Japan don't see it the way our country do. Japan or at least SJ, seems to be a fan of NS, or rather, only option is NS. I mean if we get a date of when Naruto fallen in love with Sakura, I think that proves it a lot.

I'm really glad about it :) Finally people who think with logic, not with hormones :shifty:

Pathetic.

Really? Reminds me of the articles you can read in Germany sometimes :sweatdrop:

As I said, I can only recommend the book :) It's not that much too read but still very entertaining for a Naruto fan :dance:

Iki Hiyori

#51 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

QUI

:yes:

Grazie mille!!!  :D

Really? Reminds me of the articles you can read in Germany sometimes :sweatdrop:

As I said, I can only recommend the book :) It's not that much too read but still very entertaining for a Naruto fan :dance:

Thanks I just bought it! 

aw9vkj.gif

#52 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

Hey FreakySandra1995 may i request you to translate the whole book or is it to much for you?  :sweat: 

Also is the book actually the same book as the gusty ninja that naruto was reading when training to get the sage mode? 

#53 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

Grazie mille!!!  :D

Thanks I just bought it! 

You made a goood choice :)

Hey FreakySandra1995 may i request you to translate the whole book or is it to much for you?  :sweat: 

Also is the book actually the same book as the gusty ninja that naruto was reading when training to get the sage mode? 

I'm already at translating the whole book. Chapter 1 is almost finished. If I'm lucky, it should be done in one week or so :)

Yes, it's exactly the book Naruto read while training for sage mode.

Iki Hiyori

#54 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:32 PM

I'll gonna buy that book once the English or Tagalog translation releases. I want that book so bad.  :eager:

#55 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

I'll gonna buy that book once the English or Tagalog translation releases. I want that book so bad.  :eager:

I understand that. I hope it will be released in the US and England too. I'm working on a fantranslation, but I know everybody would prefer a professional translater :wacko:

Iki Hiyori

#56 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

You made a goood choice :)

I'm already at translating the whole book. Chapter 1 is almost finished. If I'm lucky, it should be done in one week or so :)

Yes, it's exactly the book Naruto read while training for sage mode.

Thank you for translating it! :happy:

As for the bolded part : no wonder why naruto in that book looks similar to naruto and the enemy looks similar to sasuke.

#57 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

CCI15062013_00006_zps677fc3de.jpg

This picture is so cute.  :wibble: I love seeing things like this. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to translate this! I just wish it would come out in English...

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#58 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

Wow I got the book today and I have to say it was really enjoyable :D From the beginning till the end of the book, (even though the characters have different names), I couldn't stop thinking about team 7's and Jiraiya's team dynamics the whole time! The parallels are scary, in a good way of course :)

And so many NS hints.... My feels were killing me!!! tomorrow I'll write down my favourite bits!

aw9vkj.gif

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

Wow I got the book today and I have to say it was really enjoyable :D From the beginning till the end of the book, (even though the characters have different names), I couldn't stop thinking about team 7's and Jiraiya's team dynamics the whole time! The parallels are scary, in a good way of course :)

And so many NS hints.... My feels were killing me!!! tomorrow I'll write down my favourite bits!

Great, I can't wait to hear more. :)

#60 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

Yes, the parallels in this book really made you think you read the story about Team 7 x)

Iki Hiyori

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users