Close
Photo

Naruto- The Story of an unyielding Ninja (Jiraiya's novel)

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

So I really bought the book today and already read it :) There is a scene in there that seems to be really interesting.

There already is a part of the scene I highlighted here in the NaruSaku Debate Thread, I just translated the whole part of this chapters.

Even though the book is "just an underdog story".

tumblr_mofo82wp0x1s1i1jso1_500_zpsf49347

There STILL is Masashi Kishimoto named to be the author. Not a note that says "Inspired by the manga written from Masashi Kishimoto." Or something similiar. So he helped creating the story.

But still:

The story of this book is NO proof for something to happen. --> It HAS its parallels to the original Story of Naruto, but the plot is totally different.

The characters similiarities to the original story:

Shu is like the Kakashi/Sarutobi—-> the wise Sensei, who don’t want his students to get hurt

Tsuyu is like a mix of Sakura/Tsunade—-> the medic in the Team, in love with the “bad” guy, VERY Tsundere

Renge is a little bit like Sasuke—> Betrays his Team, leaving his village, “the silent” guy, rival of Naruto

And Naruto is a mix of Jiraiya and Naruto —> The hero of the story, in love with Tsuyu, rival of Renge.

Shuku is the village where Tsuyu and Naruto live.—> Konoha

————————

(From chapter 5 “I’ll never give up”, P.190)

“Right now… Naruto… he… is fighting…a-all alone… and I…” Tsuyu stuttered. She was obviously overwhelmed and entirely confused. “The villagers have to be evacuated immediately. I… I need to help Naruto!”

“Calm down first Tsuyu”, Shu tried to soothe her and hold her on her shoulders with both of his hands. “What happened?”

“Ren…”

Tsuyu tried to speak, but because of her anxiety, she couldn’t let the words escape her lips.

Renge went to the Kon village. Renge became Master Chaos. Renge wants to destroy our village.

She wanted to say all these things, but couldn’t.

“Sensei, you have to evacuate the village immediately.”

“Listen, Tsuyu.” Said Shu urgent and looked directly into her eyes. “The Jutsu Gukoizen is entwined by myths and riddles.Even when it got activated, it doesn’t mean that Shuku is in danger.”

Tsuyu’s angry look made Shu frown.

“What made you think that?”

“Renge said: It’s the destiny of Shuku to be destroyed.” Just when Tsuyu finished her sentence, she gasped for air because of her anxiety.

“Renge?” Shu looked at her seriously. “You met Renge?” Tsuyu bit her lip. “But you mission was, to bring Renge back to out village!”

“The mission went completely wrong! We failed.” Tsuyu started to cry. ”We made everything worse.”

She remained silent.

“But then Naruto said, that the actual mission is, to protect the village. That’s why I wanted to try everything I could, but then I realized, that there is nothing I can do. But I still don’t want to give up!”

“Tsuyu.” Shu said with a calm voice. “You, Naruto and Renge, you are my students I love from the bottom of my heart. I will never let somebody hurt you.”

Both of them stared in each other’s eyes.

“But Renge isn’t the one I used to know anymore.”

“It’s okay. You don’t need to continue.” She said with a soft smile. “I believe you.”

Tsuyu started to cry once again. Her tears trickled down her cheeks and fell on the floor.

“I know that it’s hard, Tsuyu.” Shu gently stroked her head.

With her tears all of her emotions Tsuyu tried to hide escaped. With a loud sigh, she told her sensei everything. And Shu listened without interrupting her.

“I don’t know what really happened with Renge. I wanted to save him no matter what. But the fact is, that the mountain Hyatsuki is on the direct way towards us.”

“You really like Renge, don’t you?”

“Huh?”

“You can tell me.”

Tsuyu nodded embraced.

“I can’t teach the three brave ninjas of Shuku anything anymore. But I can tell you one thing.”

“Sensei…”

“Listen carefully, Tsuyu. Just remember this: There something bad living in every human being. The name of the thing is: Ideology.” Shu explained.

“Ideology?”

“The bad thing living in Naruto, in you and in me is the thought to protect Shuku no matter what.”

“I thing I know what you are trying to say, Sensei.”

“And in Renge there is a different bad thing living as well.”

“Yes.”

“But which one of us is right is something nobody can tell.”

“Then what should we do?” Tsuyu asked.

“I’ll explain to you, what you can do, if you don’t know what to do anymore.”

Tsuyu nodded.

“Just imagine the happiest and best future you can think about.”

“The happiest future?”

“Then you’ll know who you are and find yourself.”

“I…”

“Close your eyes.”

Tsuyu did what she was told.

“What do you see? Concentrate.”

Tsuyu could see Naruto. He was dumb, a fool, a weirdo, reckless, but still a loving kitten you can’t be angry all too long. She met Naruto when she was 6. He greeted her with this words: “Hello, my name is Naruto. You can write me love-letters later. I hope we will cooperate well!”

But at this time, Tsuyu just stared at the boy next to Naruto: Renge.

“Tsuyu.” A voice called her. “You may have failed your mission, but there is something you can still do.”

Tsuyu opened her eyes and shouted: “Sensei, you have to evacuate all the villagers. I will go back to Naruto as fast as I can.”

———————-

(So yeah, I wrote this in kind of a hurry, so there is even a bigger chance for grammatical mistakes x). If you want a scan of the pages for proof, just say so and I will give them to you :3)

Also you can use the translations I made if you want to. I don't mind :)

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 16 June 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#2 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

So I really bought the book today and already read it :) There is a scene in there that seems to be really interesting.

There already is a part of the scene I highlighted here in the NaruSaku Debate Thread, I just translated the whole part of this chapters.

Even though the book is "just an underdog story".

tumblr_mofo82wp0x1s1i1jso1_500_zpsf49347

There STILL is Masashi Kishimoto named to be the author. Not a note that says "Inspired by the manga written from Masashi Kishimoto." Or something similiar. So he helped creating the story.

But still:

The story of this book is NO proof for something to happen. --> It HAS its parallels to the original Story of Naruto, but the plot is totally different.

The characters similiarities to the original story:

Shu is like the Kakashi/Sarutobi—-> the wise Sensei, who don’t want his students to get hurt

Tsuyu is like a mix of Sakura/Tsunade—-> the medic in the Team, in love with the “bad” guy, VERY Tsundere

Renge is a little bit like Sasuke—> Betrays his Team, leaving his village, “the silent” guy, rival of Naruto

And Naruto is a mix of Jiraiya and Naruto —> The hero of the story, in love with Tsuyu, rival of Renge.

Shuku is the village where Tsuyu and Naruto live.—> Konoha

————————

(From chapter 5 “I’ll never give up”, P.190)

“Right now… Naruto… he… is fighting…a-all alone… and I…” Tsuyu stuttered. She was obviously overwhelmed and entirely confused. “The villagers have to be evacuated immediately. I… I need to help Naruto!”

“Calm down first Tsuyu”, Shu tried to soothe her and hold her on her shoulders with both of his hands. “What happened?”

“Ren…”

Tsuyu tried to speak, but because of her anxiety, she couldn’t let the words escape her lips.

Renge went to the Kon village. Renge became Master Chaos. Renge wants to destroy our village.

She wanted to say all these things, but couldn’t.

“Sensei, you have to evacuate the village immediately.”

“Listen, Tsuyu.” Said Shu urgent and looked directly into her eyes. “The Jutsu Gukoizen is entwined by myths and riddles.Even when it got activated, it doesn’t mean that Shuku is in danger.”

Tsuyu’s angry look made Shu frown.

“What made you think that?”

“Renge said: It’s the destiny of Shuku to be destroyed.” Just when Tsuyu finished her sentence, she gasped for air because of her anxiety.

“Renge?” Shu looked at her seriously. “You met Renge?” Tsuyu bit her lip. “But you mission was, to bring Renge back to out village!”

“The mission went completely wrong! We failed.” Tsuyu started to cry. ”We made everything worse.”

She remained silent.

“But then Naruto said, that the actual mission is, to protect the village. That’s why I wanted to try everything I could, but then I realized, that there is nothing I can do. But I still don’t want to give up!”

“Tsuyu.” Shu said with a calm voice. “You, Naruto and Renge, you are my students I love from the bottom of my heart. I will never let somebody hurt you.”

Both of them stared in each other’s eyes.

“But Renge isn’t the one I used to know anymore.”

“It’s okay. You don’t need to continue.” She said with a soft smile. “I believe you.”

Tsuyu started to cry once again. Her tears trickled down her cheeks and fell on the floor.

“I know that it’s hard, Tsuyu.” Shu gently stroked her head.

With her tears all of her emotions Tsuyu tried to hide escaped. With a loud sigh, she told her sensei everything. And Shu listened without interrupting her.

“I don’t know what really happened with Renge. I wanted to save him no matter what. But the fact is, that the mountain Hyatsuki is on the direct way towards us.”

“You really like Renge, don’t you?”

“Huh?”

“You can tell me.”

Tsuyu nodded embraced.

“I can’t teach the three brave ninjas of Shuku anything anymore. But I can tell you one thing.”

“Sensei…”

“Listen carefully, Tsuyu. Just remember this: There something bad living in every human being. The name of the thing is: Ideology.” Shu explained.

“Ideology?”

“The bad thing living in Naruto, in you and in me is the thought to protect Shuku no matter what.”

“I thing I know what you are trying to say, Sensei.”

“And in Renge there is a different bad thing living as well.”

“Yes.”

“But which one of us is right is something nobody can tell.”

“Then what should we do?” Tsuyu asked.

“I’ll explain to you, what you can do, if you don’t know what to do anymore.”

Tsuyu nodded.

“Just imagine the happiest and best future you can think about.”

“The happiest future?”

“Then you’ll know who you are and find yourself.”

“I…”

“Close your eyes.”

Tsuyu did what she was told.

“What do you see? Concentrate.”

Tsuyu could see Naruto. He was dumb, a fool, a weirdo, reckless, but still a loving kitten you can’t be angry all too long. She met Naruto when she was 6. He greeted her with this words: “Hello, my name is Naruto. You can write me love-letters later. I hope we will cooperate well!”

But at this time, Tsuyu just stared at the boy next to Naruto: Renge.

“Tsuyu.” A voice called her. “You may have failed your mission, but there is something you can still do.”

Tsuyu opened her eyes and shouted: “Sensei, you have to evacuate all the villagers. I will go back to Naruto as fast as I can.”

———————-

(So yeah, I wrote this in kind of a hurry, so there is even a bigger chance for grammatical mistakes x). If you want a scan of the pages for proof, just say so and I will give them to you :3)

Mind sharing it in german? Its my first language.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#3 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

hey thanks for the extract. As phenix said can you throw in some scans in german?

#4 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

So did Jiraya foreshadow NaruSaku then? :hehehe:

Dear god, another thing relating to the dynamics of team 7. Really don't know if its another parallel but again we get the same situation as like the main story.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#5 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

hey thanks for the extract. As phenix said can you throw in some scans in german?

Mind sharing it in german? Its my first language.

Of course :)

CCI15062013_00000_zpsa1394c68.jpgCCI15062013_00001_zpsf593adc1.jpg

CCI15062013_00002_zpsdc499ba7.jpg

So did Jiraya foreshadow NaruSaku then? :hehehe:

Dear god, another thing relating to the dynamics of team 7. Really don't know if its another parallel but again we get the same situation as like the main story.

If it happens, he did x) There also is a promise from Naruto to Tsuyu about bringing Renge back in the beginning of the book. x)

Iki Hiyori

#6 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

Of course :)

CCI15062013_00000_zpsa1394c68.jpgCCI15062013_00001_zpsf593adc1.jpg

CCI15062013_00002_zpsdc499ba7.jpg

If it happens, he did x) There also is a promise from Naruto to Tsuyu about bringing Renge back in the beginning of the book. x)

Thank you!  :happy:

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#7 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

Wow. I didn't know Kishimoto actually wrote this book! Thank you so much for sharing! That parallel made me smile.  :smile: 

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

Well, if the story is accurate to the one Naruto read, it's no wonder Minato and Naruto were inspired. Oddly enough, Minato pretty much read his son's life in a nutshell. Granted, it's different, but it's like if he knows what his son went through, he may recall the book and find it fascinated that his son is similar to the book.

Well, aside from the book, it makes you wish that Sakura will have a time on her own to recollect everything to give her the best possible answer on who should she end up with. Well, there are many ways, but that moment is coming for Sakura. Thank you for sharing.

#9 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hmm this scene foreshadows a possible Kakashi Sakura discussion.

#10 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

Thank you!  :happy:

No problem :)

Wow. I didn't know Kishimoto actually wrote this book! Thank you so much for sharing! That parallel made me smile.  :smile:

I didn't know that too x) And i live in Germany and always went to Thalia at least once in a week, but that book never caught my attention :sweatdrop: You're welcome! I smiled too while reading the book, because it's crazy how a story can be a whole different one while beeing so similiar to another. There are two more scenes you can relate to Jira/Tsu or Naru/Saku. I'm already working on them. (Naruto really is a pervert in here. X.X)

Well, if the story is accurate to the one Naruto read, it's no wonder Minato and Naruto were inspired. Oddly enough, Minato pretty much read his son's life in a nutshell. Granted, it's different, but it's like if he knows what his son went through, he may recall the book and find it fascinated that his son is similar to the book.

Well, aside from the book, it makes you wish that Sakura will have a time on her own to recollect everything to give her the best possible answer on who should she end up with. Well, there are many ways, but that moment is coming for Sakura. Thank you for sharing.

Oh, never thought about that. It is said that this book should be exactly the one Minato and Naruto read :hehehe: I wonder what Naruto thought about the ending of the story or this scene in gerneral :chuckle:

I share the wish as well. It could be so easy if she just take her time and think about what future will make her happy the most :excited:

Hmm this scene foreshadows a possible Kakashi Sakura discussion.

It does! It would be so awesome if it really will happen :wibble:  But I don't want to get my hopes all high up xD

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 15 June 2013 - 05:16 PM.

Iki Hiyori

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

Oh, you already read the ending? I wonder if it's something nice that can relate to the series. I bet Naruto was even more motivated to continue his goals, including the woman he loves.

It's funny that if she does recollect her moments within Team 7, no doubt Naruto got the most out of all of them. I wouldn't say it's always bad for Sakura and Sasuke, but there wasn't any moment that made her smile warm. Naruto got all that. In fact, I can picture her having that panel like with Sasuke thinking about Itachi before making his decision. I can foresee it and then the next page will be her resolution which will shock the world. Oh man, the future is looking great.

#12 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Oh, you already read the ending? I wonder if it's something nice that can relate to the series. I bet Naruto was even more motivated to continue his goals, including the woman he loves.

It's funny that if she does recollect her moments within Team 7, no doubt Naruto got the most out of all of them. I wouldn't say it's always bad for Sakura and Sasuke, but there wasn't any moment that made her smile warm. Naruto got all that. In fact, I can picture her having that panel like with Sasuke thinking about Itachi before making his decision. I can foresee it and then the next page will be her resolution which will shock the world. Oh man, the future is looking great.

Well, it's more an open ending. The scene here is the last with Tsuyu in it. After that the scene with "My name is Naruto" is shown. Then there is an epilog with Renge sparring the life of a person called Shima because she knows Naruto. After that the story ends.

Exactly. Sasuke is a friend of here. She had good moments with him, but also very bad ones, while with Naruto, there are almost just good memories. So if she does think about it for a moment and have to make a decicion, I'm also sure that it will be Naruto she will choose. And if something like this will happens, nothing can stop narusaku x)

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 15 June 2013 - 05:37 PM.

Iki Hiyori

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

Well, it's more an open ending. The scene here is the last with Tsuyu in it. After that the scene with "My name is Naruto" is shown. Then there is an epilog with Renge sparring the life of a person called Shima because she knows Naruto. After that the story ends.

Exactly. Sasuke is a friend of here. She had good moments with him, but also very bad ones, while with Naruto, there are almost just good memories. So if she does think about it for a moment and have to make a decicion, I'm also sure that it will be Naruto she will choose. And if something like this will happens, nothing can stop narusaku x)

Ah I see. I guess Kishi truly want NS to be the only canon pairing to happen in the lineup that shares similarities with it. The only exception is MK, but hey, they got to make Naruto, right? Lol. But seriously, it really seems like Kishi wants to make Naruto the only one to get the perfect ending. It's like we can't see others get their happiness or any "moments" like marriage, kiss scene, etc.

As for the ending, well I guess it follows the manga pretty well. Jiraiya probably couldn't write an ending since he never got one for himself. Sometimes as a writer, you got to experience it to write a proper ending. Since Kishi is married and living in a good life, we will get a great ending. Very interesting to read. Thank you so much. I wish I can put smiley, but I'm on mobile but you can bet I'm smiling.

#14 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

remember...this book will change the world, according to Oogama-sennin :fu:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#15 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

Ah I see. I guess Kishi truly want NS to be the only canon pairing to happen in the lineup that shares similarities with it. The only exception is MK, but hey, they got to make Naruto, right? Lol. But seriously, it really seems like Kishi wants to make Naruto the only one to get the perfect ending. It's like we can't see others get their happiness or any "moments" like marriage, kiss scene, etc.

As for the ending, well I guess it follows the manga pretty well. Jiraiya probably couldn't write an ending since he never got one for himself. Sometimes as a writer, you got to experience it to write a proper ending. Since Kishi is married and living in a good life, we will get a great ending. Very interesting to read. Thank you so much. I wish I can put smiley, but I'm on mobile but you can bet I'm smiling.

Naruto have to get his happy ending :) He earned it. And it's hard to believe that he won't have his happy ending with Sakura. She is what he wants. If he forget about her or let her go, it's not the "perfect" happy ending. Sure, he can settle with Hinata then, but it would be akward. It wouldn't feel right after all the two been through.

That's true. you never really know how something is like before you experienced it. And I'm sure we won't get an open ending for Naruto. And it gets closer everyday :)

I'm happy to hear that people enjoy reading that as much as I did. It's a shame that the book is only released in some countries. I want every Naruto fan to read it :)

remember...this book will change the world, according to Oogama-sennin :fu:

:smug:

Iki Hiyori

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

Naruto have to get his happy ending :) He earned it. And it's hard to believe that he won't have his happy ending with Sakura. She is what he wants. If he forget about her or let her go, it's not the "perfect" happy ending. Sure, he can settle with Hinata then, but it would be akward. It wouldn't feel right after all the two been through.
That's true. you never really know how something is like before you experienced it. And I'm sure we won't get an open ending for Naruto. And it gets closer everyday :)
I'm happy to hear that people enjoy reading that as much as I did. It's a shame that the book is only released in some countries. I want every Naruto fan to read it :)

If it ever released in here, I'll buy it day one and read it day one. Funny how I found Japanese version of other books. Not sure if I saw this one but I'll go back and check later.

Hey, I found another parallel. Minato and Naruto read the book and inspired by it. Not much to say but found it funny how much parallel these two seems to be getting. Hm, you know, if Sakura were to read that book, I wonder she will get a clue. Won't that be nice? ^_^

#17 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

I didn't know that too x) And i live in Germany and always went to Thalia at least once in a week, but that book never caught my attention :sweatdrop: You're welcome! I smiled too while reading the book, because it's crazy how a story can be a whole different one while beeing so similiar to another. There are two more scenes you can relate to Jira/Tsu or Naru/Saku. I'm already working on them. (Naruto really is a pervert in here. X.X)

Kishimoto likes to use the same themes in all of his stories, it seems. Even with his one-shot Mario, there are some themes that match those of Naruto. :smile:

LOL! I didn't think that the hero in Jiraiya's story would be a pervert, but I should have seen that coming. I can't wait to read about those scenes that you're working on though! Even if they are a little perverse.

#18 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

If it ever released in here, I'll buy it day one and read it day one. Funny how I found Japanese version of other books. Not sure if I saw this one but I'll go back and check later.

Hey, I found another parallel. Minato and Naruto read the book and inspired by it. Not much to say but found it funny how much parallel these two seems to be getting. Hm, you know, if Sakura were to read that book, I wonder she will get a clue. Won't that be nice? ^_^

That's what I did right after I knew that it excisted x) It's not a big novel, but I didn't expected it to be one.

Oh, that's right! :) It's crazy how NaruSaku gets supported in so many ways and people still denying that it is the most realistic pairing we can get in the manga. :no:

I wanted her to read it since Naruto got his hands on it :excited:  And now that I know what's in it, I want it so much more. But I guess right now wouldn't be the time for that x)

Kishimoto likes to use the same themes in all of his stories, it seems. Even with his one-shot Mario, there are some themes that match those of Naruto. :smile:

LOL! I didn't think that the hero in Jiraiya's story would be a pervert, but I should have seen that coming. I can't wait to read about those scenes that you're working on though! Even if they are a little perverse.

13888_zpsa6a82d09.jpg

:hehehe:

I'm almost finished with the second one.

Iki Hiyori

#19 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

Wow thanks for sharing details about Jiraiya's book :D

Is it released in English?

#20 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

Wow thanks for sharing details about Jiraiya's book :D

Is it released in English?

It don't seem like it. As I heard, it was released in Italy, Japan and Germany. But not yet in England or the US

Iki Hiyori

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users