Close
Photo

Infinite Possibilities!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll # 1 (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Is it POSSIBLE that the Naruto manga would actually end by this year?

1. Yes (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. No (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Maybe (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. Not Sure (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I Hope Not! (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Is it POSSIBLE that Sakura would actually kill Sasuke? Easier said than done, right?

1. Of course she will! (0 votes [0.00%])

2. No. Just no. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Maybe. It depends on her final decision. (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Sakura would not find him soon. He's in another dimension, remember? With Karin, no less. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Naruto will come for her and save the day! :D (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#61 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:17 AM

1. No, I don't think he has. If it ever is brought up again, there's your conversation (it would be short and straight to the point, with Hinata letting Naruto know it's okay, and that she understands that he loves Sakura). Unless it happens, I will consider Hinata's "........" while smiling to be her realization and her sense of closure for that part of her character.

Yeah, maybe. But, still, is it possible that maybe, just maybe, Naruto will talk to Hinata, and this will show what he really thought of the confession? :question:

Kishi-sensei will throw it at us so we can figure it out, but, I just want to make sure of the possibility (tongue.gif)

2. I expect talking. There may be a tiny bit of fighting, but nothing beyond a skirmish. This is when our lines will be drawn. As for Sasuke's reasons, it's not the city, but the people, as a city is just a bunch of empty buildings without them. As for Sakura's reaction, I'd say she would be less surprised than Naruto XD. Either way, it shouldn't shock them too much, they know that Sasuke isn't the same person from Team 7 at all.

Hm, you have a point there. Especially now that Naruto and Sakura know that he joined the Akatsuki. Ooooh...Plot-thickener! wow.png

I wonder, will Sasuke explain stuff to Sakura about what happened between them before, or will there be some Sakura vs. Karin confrontation? rawr.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 20 June 2009 - 08:23 AM.

#62 Lover Of Deidara

Lover Of Deidara

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Several pairings. Kakashi Gaiden. Several characters, especially Deidara, Sasori, and Obito.<br /><br />Shounen-Ai.<br /><br />Doujinshi.<br /><br />Cosplay.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ May 27 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do you think the Uchiha's clan restoration is such a big deal for Sasuke? Or it's an important plot for Kishimoto? It's only been mentioned twice in 448 chapters. And one of them was in Chapter 3, long before Sauke became utterly and fully obsessed with his revenge.

Why do you think Kishimoto's intent is restoring Uchiha's clan?

Truthfully, I think he should end up alone. Sasuke and romance DON'T mix. But regarding a possible wife... Sakura confessed, got rejected, has apparently moved on and isn't liable to fall in for a traitor. And Sasuke has never shown romantic feelings towards her. In fact, in the second part, hasn't shown feelings for her whatsoever.

Meanwhile we have Karin. She's also a Sasuke's fangirl, but she's able tell when he makes something dumb. And Sasuke HAS shown he cares in some level for her. It seems to me Kishimoto designed her character for becoming Sasuke's possible girlfriend.

WHAT decisive clues are piling up for the latter? Please, tell me.

Ino anounced her love for Sasuke in front of him. He didn't reciprocate her feelings.

Lee confessed Sakura and got almost killed for saving her. Still, Sakura didn't return his feelings. There never were scenes building up Sakura's love for Lee. Thus, Lee's confession and brave act didn't change in the slightest her love for Sasuke or her growing feelings for Naruto.

Sakura confessed Sasuke. Still, there never were scenes where Sasuke built up romantic feelings towards Sakura. He didn't love her and his revenge was more important, so he rejected her. And Sakura moved on. Sakura's confession and rejection allowed her leave behind her childhood crush and focusing on her ever-growing feelings towards Naruto.

Rin also confessed Kakashi, and got rejected. Are you seeing a pattern?

Hinata has confessed to Naruto. Yet, there're no scenes showing Naruto developing feelings towards her.

Hinata is a very minor secondary character. She barely shows up. Therefore, If Kishimoto intended pairing them up, he should have used all Hinata's appearances to romantically develop their relationship. Though, he has wasted BLATANT chances for developing a romance between them. NaruHina scenes have always been one-sided: Hinata crushing on Naruto, and Naruto remaining unaware of it. There's not scenes showing Naruto has steadily been falling in love with Hinata. Jesus, they haven't got a decent conversation in three hundred chapters.

Therefore, I don't think that scene was done for developing NaruHina, but for developing HINATA. Now she's managed becoming stronger and more assertive. I suspect Naruto will turn her gently down or she'll step aside, and she'll get over it, become stronger and find another love, right like Sakura did.

But why did Kishimoto wrote that scene? Hinata crushing on Naruto and wanting changing was a dangling plotline since the Chuunin exams. Kishimoto also can decide close that loose end. It doesn't mean he'll close it for pairing them up.

I've said this before: we -presumably- think Naruto will end up with Sakura due to the steady and constant development that relationship has got since the begining of the series. Naruto has stated he loves Sakura and has proved it with words, facts and thoughts. And he still loves Sakura. Sakura's relationship with Naruto has greatly evolved through the entire series, she's became closer to him, and hints have been given she's fallen in love with him (True, Kishimoto has wasted some chances for developing it further, but Sakura is the lead female character, so he can afford it). Has Chapter 437 somehow nullified all that development somehow?

Now, regarding the eight-tailed fox... Naruto DIDN'T, I repeat, DIDN'T draw eight tails out when Hinata got hurt. He drew SIX tails. He draw eight tails out later, when Kyuubi was tempting him, its power was leaking and he was too weak for stopping it. Do you remember nobody mentioned Hinata in those scenes? Pain was questioning his ideals, and Naruto talked Minato about his murdered sensei and his destroyed village.

And why did he drew six tails out? Pain had killed Jiraiya. And Kakashi (or so Naruto believes). And a lot of people. And obliterated the village Naruto had vowed protecting, hurting his precious people. And now he was questioning his ideals, his dreams, his goals.

And then one girl, whom he had never noticed, interferes because she was in love with him. And Pain slaughters her brutally (or so all thought).

Another person has been killed because he wasn't strong enough. No, it was way worse. She's been killed because she cared for him. In one fashion, he's responsible for her death and/or injuries.

Wouldn't you be upset? I would be.

He didn't draw six tails out only because Hinata got hurt, but because Jiraiya was dead, Kakashi was dead, Konoha was destroyed, a lot of people was hurt or dead, his dreams could be foolish fantasies, and one friend of his got killed. He was already furious, desperate and upset, and Hinata was the straw broke the camel's back. She wasn't the sole trigger.

God, NaruSaku has got a two-sided development through 400+ chapters, NaruHina hasn't got any in over three hundred chapters, but everyone is panicking because Hinata has confessed.

Of course, it's also possible Kishimoto thinks differently, and he gets Naruto and Hinata together. But, seriously, is it such big of a deal? I preffer NaruSaku, and nothing will change that in this point. This is a fictional tale, they are fictional characters, so let's stop take everything so seriously and overthink things.

That's the biggest excuse for SasuSaku. That he wants to revive his clan. Yes, REVIVE his clan. I doubt he wants a new family. He wants his OLD family back.
Karin is a very good possibility, because through the comic relief intended with Karin, both has very caring feelings for each other. I personally like Juugo and Karin together, but if Sasuke doesn't end up with Suigetsu or Naruto, well... Karin's the next best choice.

As for the Six Tails, well... Hinata was the last straw. Pein had killed Jiraiya, killed Kakashi, destroyed his village... I don't think he was willing to take anything more. He may also have thought if he didn't do something, Sakura may have been next. Hinata technically almost got Naruto KILLED.
To straighten that up: Hinata was the last straw. If she had NOT gone there to help him, he wouldn't have gone into a Tailed Mode because of the last straw, and from THERE, Kyuubi was the one taking most control. If not for Minato, Naruto would have died because Hinata interfered. Had she not, Pein would have, yes, taken Naruto with him. But on that note, Naruto would've seen Sasuke, like he'd been wanting to. He also would not be killed, because the Eight Tails was not yet captured.
Then there's the fact that Pein had the guts to "kill" one of Naruto's friends right in front of him, after all he'd already done.

It is true that in an interview with Kishimoto, he says three of Naruto's "important people" with be either killed or seriously injured. Kakashi and Jiraiya were killed (Even though Kakashi was brought back), and Hinata seriously injured. Yes, Hinata can be called an important person to Naruto, but Kiba can be, too. They're friends, and that's IT. Hinata loves Naruto, yes. But the fact is, if he also cared for her like she does him, he'd have searched her out after everything was settled and spoke to her. No, instead, he hasn't even thought of her once since then, and has not even looked at her or spoken/thought her name. She's practically non-existent to him again. We're back where we started-- Naruto constantly worrying about Sasuke.

They're called Memories

#63 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:28 AM

hmm i've been wondering about this...

guys at team 7's members, naruto, sasuke, kakashi, their parents have been shown up. For sai, at least he has ever had a brother.
but why sakura's parents are still a mystery?

heh, i just wonder what sakura's perants look like...

#64 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:00 AM

That's the biggest excuse for SasuSaku. That he wants to revive his clan. Yes, REVIVE his clan. I doubt he wants a new family. He wants his OLD family back.
Karin is a very good possibility, because through the comic relief intended with Karin, both has very caring feelings for each other. I personally like Juugo and Karin together, but if Sasuke doesn't end up with Suigetsu or Naruto, well... Karin's the next best choice.

Wow. wow.png Really? I didn't know that. (Do you think he would use some of Orochimaru's techniques so he can accomplish that? Or maybe, Madara's help?)

I agree, Karin is still a possibility. And yeah, I also liked Juugo to end up with Karin, or Suigetsu. biggrin.gif

As for the Six Tails, well... Hinata was the last straw. Pein had killed Jiraiya, killed Kakashi, destroyed his village... I don't think he was willing to take anything more. He may also have thought if he didn't do something, Sakura may have been next. Hinata technically almost got Naruto KILLED.
To straighten that up: Hinata was the last straw. If she had NOT gone there to help him, he wouldn't have gone into a Tailed Mode because of the last straw, and from THERE, Kyuubi was the one taking most control. If not for Minato, Naruto would have died because Hinata interfered. Had she not, Pein would have, yes, taken Naruto with him. But on that note, Naruto would've seen Sasuke, like he'd been wanting to. He also would not be killed, because the Eight Tails was not yet captured.
Then there's the fact that Pein had the guts to "kill" one of Naruto's friends right in front of him, after all he'd already done.

It is true that in an interview with Kishimoto, he says three of Naruto's "important people" with be either killed or seriously injured. Kakashi and Jiraiya were killed (Even though Kakashi was brought back), and Hinata seriously injured. Yes, Hinata can be called an important person to Naruto, but Kiba can be, too. They're friends, and that's IT. Hinata loves Naruto, yes. But the fact is, if he also cared for her like she does him, he'd have searched her out after everything was settled and spoke to her. No, instead, he hasn't even thought of her once since then, and has not even looked at her or spoken/thought her name. She's practically non-existent to him again. We're back where we started-- Naruto constantly worrying about Sasuke.

Very nice explanation. Two thumbs up. a_thumbs.gif a_thumbs.gif

Anyway, someone explained the same thing to me before. Hinata was the final trigger to him turning into six-tails--then he turned eight a while later. smile.gif

But, after he saved the village, he didn't approach Hinata or even talk to her about the confession. It might be brought up later, but with Sasuke's return, it will be seriously delayed. wink.gif

---

Three important people? I wonder who are they. The first one must be Jiraiya, (Kakashi's alive again, so it's alright), then the others must be Tsunade, Sakura, or Sasuke. I hope nothing bad will happen to them. sleep.gif

---

hmm i've been wondering about this...

guys at team 7's members, naruto, sasuke, kakashi, their parents have been shown up. For sai, at least he has ever had a brother.
but why sakura's parents are still a mystery?

heh, i just wonder what sakura's perants look like...

Cool! I thought of the same thing a few weeks ago. biggrin.gif I did a little research, and even though I wasn't able to see how they look like. I was able to find out something interesting anyway. wow.png I'm itching to give you spoilers, but I won't. rawr.gif

Sakura's folks

Hope this helps. happy.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 17 July 2009 - 11:03 AM.

#65 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:49 AM

Cool! I thought of the same thing a few weeks ago. biggrin.gif I did a little research, and even though I wasn't able to see how they look like. I was able to find out something interesting anyway. omges1.png I'm itching to give you spoilers, but I won't. rawr.gif

Sakura's folks

Hope this helps. happy.gif

sankyuu, Shadowmoon-Sakura! it helps me more than i expected

is there any latest masashi kishimoto's interview? do you know what information that could be gained?

Edited by Sherry, 18 July 2009 - 06:28 AM.

#66 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:13 AM

I think that. maybe, after fulfilling all of his goals, Sasuke will finally settle down and restore his clan. But I don't think it will be in Konoha, because he doesn't consider it his home anymore. And since all of his fangirls live in Konoha, the only person that he could turn to is Karin to restore his clan. And by the way, I don't think that Sakura 'loves' Sasuke anymore, only cares about him.

Now about the NaruHina (Sorry but I don't like the pairing) I honistly think that Kishimoto-sama will keep it that way, beacuse since the beggining of the anime/manga, Hinata has had a crush for the blong nucklehead, and I don't think that will change -only if she, suddenly, loses affection for Naruto (which I don't think will happen) and confessed her feeling to him. The only way for NaruSaku to work out now is if Sakura confesses her true feelings for Naruto or if Naruto turns down Hinata -which won't be happening because he's too much of a softie.If none of those happen, then NaruSaku doesn't stand a chance arg.gif

#67 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 07:39 AM

sankyuu, Shadowmoon-Sakura! it helps me more than i expected

is there any latest masashi kishimoto's interview? do you know what information that could be gained?

Haha! laugh.gif No problem. I'm glad that I was able to help you. wow.png

Hm, I have to research about that. I'll be sure to post it as soon as I find the most recent interview. smile.gif

---

Ceci-chan! Very interesting opinion. I'll reply to that later, after my swimming lesson, alright? See ya soon! biggrin.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 15 August 2009 - 12:29 PM.

#68 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:32 AM

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

I regret my first post in reply to something you have said is to contradict you, but... I don't see your point, I'm sorry.

Now about the NaruHina (Sorry but I don't like the pairing) I honistly think that Kishimoto-sama will keep it that way,

He'll keep it how? One-sided? Probably.

beacuse since the beggining of the anime/manga, Hinata has had a crush for the blong nucklehead, and I don't think that will change

Perhaps, perhaps not. So what? Naruto isn't forced to love her back only because she has a crush on him. According that, Sakura is forced to love back Naruto because he has a crush on her and that hasn't changed so far.

-only if she, suddenly, loses affection for Naruto (which I don't think will happen) and confessed her feeling to him.

Hinata keeping her feelings towards Naruto and confessing them to him doesn't mean they end up together. Love must be requited, and NaruHina has been completely one-sided so far. We haven't seen signs of that one-sideness changing, not even after Hinata's confession. Naruto's expression was utterly weirded out back then (whereas he displayed surprise when Sakura hugged him), he hasn't talked to her and he hasn't even thought about her since that time.

The only way for NaruSaku to work out now is if Sakura confesses her true feelings for Naruto

You're talking like if that was impossible or unlikely.

If you read again the "Sakura healing Hinata" scene, Sakura looked sad and even somewhat jealous.

or if Naruto turns down Hinata -which won't be happening because he's too much of a softie.

Why not? He's in love with Sakura yet. Do you think he'd tell her he's in love with her in spite of he is not? Honestly, I don't think he's so cruel.

I'm not concerned about that supposedly inevitable "chat". I suspect he'll turn her down gently or she'll step aside voluntarily. Did you see her face when Sakura hugged Naruto? She seemed glad and happy.

If none of those happen, then NaruSaku doesn't stand a chance

I'm not so sure about it. Anyway, it isn't motive for panicking.

Don't worry about it. Keep reading and enjoy the series as long as you can. If NaruSaku becomes canon, great. If it doesn't, I'll keep liking it.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#69 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 02:07 PM

I hate the whole Sakura/Karin showdown idea. It totally degrades both characters to nothing but fangirls fighting over a guy. On a side note, alot of people still asume that she can't confront her feelings for Naruto and Sasuke, without a reuinion with Sasuke.

She has already met up with him once since time skip, no sparks, no magic, just an old friend who's power scared her. If she hasn't realized her own feelings already, then she certainly doesn't need to talk with Sasuke for it to happen. Sasuke plainly rejected her.

Edited by Freakazoid, 18 July 2009 - 02:08 PM.

#70 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:17 PM

Sorry for taking such a long time. happy.gif It was exam week/month for me after all.

---

@ Sherry-chan

Sorry for the late reply. But, no worries! I researched very well. tongue.gif

Masashi Kishimoto [Naruto] Interview 2009

There is a thread here in H&E that explains more on this interview, but, feel free to speak about this interview in this thread here as well.

I would love to know what you think about this.

H&E Interview Thread of MK -- 2009

#You should thank Derock-kun for finding that golden nugget. a_thumbs.gif It was very awesome of him to find the REAL one. Usually, interviews that are floating around the Internet are fake. sleep.gif

---

@ Ceci-chan

QUOTE (Cupiicakey)
I think that. maybe, after fulfilling all of his goals, Sasuke will finally settle down and restore his clan. But I don't think it will be in Konoha, because he doesn't consider it his home anymore. And since all of his fangirls live in Konoha, the only person that he could turn to is Karin to restore his clan. And by the way, I don't think that Sakura 'loves' Sasuke anymore, only cares about him.

I also thought of the exact same thing!

But, as Jenskott-kun had said before -- Sasuke had never elaborated on 'restoring' his clan. He only wanted to avenge it. And, I think that they are two different things.

We aren't sure about the fact that maybe Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore, but, as a NaruSaku fan, I would have to agree with you! 111191.gif

For all I know, Sakura just wants Sasuke to return to Konoha, so the 'spirit' of Team 7 would maybe, just maybe, return to all of them, even to Sasuke.

She spent so much time with them anyway, and as a result, he cares for both Naruto and Sasuke.

I forgot about Kakashi. But, she cares about him too. And his 'books'. :teehee:

QUOTE (Cupiicakey Jr.)
Now about the NaruHina (Sorry but I don't like the pairing) I honistly think that Kishimoto-sama will keep it that way, beacuse since the beggining of the anime/manga, Hinata has had a crush for the blong nucklehead, and I don't think that will change -only if she, suddenly, loses affection for Naruto (which I don't think will happen) and confessed her feeling to him. The only way for NaruSaku to work out now is if Sakura confesses her true feelings for Naruto or if Naruto turns down Hinata -which won't be happening because he's too much of a softie.If none of those happen, then NaruSaku doesn't stand a chance

NaruHina as a one-sided pairing (like what Jenskott-kun said) ... for the rest of the series ... is what I believe in. As a NaruSaku fan, of course.

The only reason why Hinata liked Naruto was because he gave her the strength to move on, and smile, even if bad things start to surround you.

Naruto is the important key for Hinata to grow up, mature, and become a better ninja ... and that is one of the things that Kishi-sensei is trying to show.

Hinata can't be a shy, weak ninja forever. She needs to grow up, so she can protect her precious people. Without Naru-kun, she would have never reached that goal. Hinata sees Naruto as a role model, someone she needs to look up to, for her to stand strong and become a more independent woman.

This is for her development. The confession and the almost suicide attempt to protect Naruto shows how much she would do to keep her inspiration alive.

And besides, I support KibaHina as well, since they have always been together as a team for a longer time, and in my opinion, they have more development than NaruHina, since Naruto is in another team, and Naruto is set on finding Sasuke & winning Sakura's heart.

Naruto and Hinata wouldn't even have talked for a few seconds, when Hinata would blush furiously, and in the end, faint.

That has happened, even after the time skip, and it shows that they have absolutely no development whatsoever.

Even after the confession, they haven't talked even once, remember?

If there was a talk, I see Naruto rejecting her feelings VERYVERYVERY gently. He loves Sakura so much, to even sacrifice his happiness for a promise, and then, he would suddenly switch to Hinata? dry.gif Kishi-sensei would have lost the themes that he worked so hard for, and that would seem very illogical.

I still believe that even though Sakura doesn't 'confess' yet, Naruto would still love her, and NaruSaku = Number 1! w00t.gif

NaruSaku has the BIGGEST chance ever, and so, we shouldn't lose hope, alright?

Hold your horses. They'll get married soon. :teehee:

---

As usual, thank you very much, Jenskott-kun for having such a simple, yet strong post. I'll always look up to you!

You interpret the manga so well~love.gif

---

@ Freakazoid-kun

QUOTE (Freakazoid-kun)
I hate the whole Sakura/Karin showdown idea. It totally degrades both characters to nothing but fangirls fighting over a guy. On a side note, alot of people still asume that she can't confront her feelings for Naruto and Sasuke, without a reuinion with Sasuke.

She has already met up with him once since time skip, no sparks, no magic, just an old friend who's power scared her. If she hasn't realized her own feelings already, then she certainly doesn't need to talk with Sasuke for it to happen. Sasuke plainly rejected her.

I can't help liking the Sakura/Karin showdown. It would be so cool. :teehee:

Just kidding.

But, you definitely have a point.

SasuSaku for me, isn't a possibility as well.

Sasuke had never show any feelings for Sakura, and only cares for her as a comrade/teammate. Sakura, along with the rest of Team 7, had made him forget about revenge and vengeance, even for a little bit. That is why he has a soft side for them, and had come to treat them like ... a family.

Just my two cents.

---

New possibilities -- Right now, let's focus on the recent manga chapters ...

> Naruto and Sakura's talk! -- Totally can't wait for this! wow.png I hope the next chapter come soon!

> Sasuke's attack on the Five Kages -- I see this as a VERY EPIC battle, especially that we will see everyone's abilities, and I mean everyone! rawr.gif

> Madara = Danzou = Shisui? What are their connections to each other? -- I'm definitely confused. cool.gif

> Kabutomaru ~~ Where are you? Sasuke misses you. :teehee:

> Naruto (manga) -- Ending soon? arg.gif So sad.

---

I hope everyone is satisfied with this post. If any of you have more questions, and would like to state your opinions/thoughts about this, you're more than
welcome to!

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 17 August 2009 - 10:18 AM.

#71 Daidoji_Tangen

Daidoji_Tangen

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Aug 15 2009, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for taking such a long time. happy.gif It was exam week/month for me after all.

---

@ Sherry-chan

Sorry for the late reply. But, no worries! I researched very well. tongue.gif

Masashi Kishimoto [Naruto] Interview 2009

There is a thread here in H&E that explains more on this interview, but, feel free to speak about this interview in this thread here as well.

I would love to know what you think about this.

H&E Interview Thread of MK -- 2009

#You should thank Derock-kun for finding that golden nugget. a_thumbs.gif It was very awesome of him to find the REAL one. Usually, interviews that are floating around the Internet are fake. sleep.gif

---

@ Ceci-chan

I also thought of the exact same thing!

But, as Jenskott-kun had said before -- Sasuke had never elaborated on 'restoring' his clan. He only wanted to avenge it. And, I think that they are two different things.

We aren't sure about the fact that maybe Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore, but, as a NaruSaku fan, I would have to agree with you! 111191.gif

For all I know, Sakura just wants Sasuke to return to Konoha, so the 'spirit' of Team 7 would maybe, just maybe, return to all of them, even to Sasuke.

She spent so much time with them anyway, and as a result, he cares for both Naruto and Sasuke.

I forgot about Kakashi. But, she cares about him too. And his 'books'. :teehee:

NaruHina as a one-sided pairing (like what Jenskott-kun said) ... for the rest of the series ... is what I believe in. As a NaruSaku fan, of course.

The only reason why Hinata liked Naruto was because he gave her the strength to move on, and smile, even if bad things start to surround you.

Naruto is the important key for Hinata to grow up, mature, and become a better ninja ... and that is one of the things that Kishi-sensei is trying to show.

Hinata can't be a shy, weak ninja forever. She needs to grow up, so she can protect her precious people. Without Naru-kun, she would have never reached that goal. Hinata sees Naruto as a role model, someone she needs to look up to, for her to stand strong and become a more independent woman.

This is for her development. The confession and the almost suicide attempt to protect Naruto shows how much she would do to keep her inspiration alive.

And besides, I support KibaHina as well, since they have always been together as a team for a longer time, and in my opinion, they have more development than NaruHina, since Naruto is in another team, and Naruto is set on finding Sasuke & winning Sakura's heart.

Naruto and Hinata wouldn't even have talked for a few seconds, when Hinata would blush furiously, and in the end, faint.

That has happened, even after the time skip, and it shows that they have absolutely no development whatsoever.

Even after the confession, they haven't talked even once, remember?

If there was a talk, I see Naruto rejecting her feelings VERYVERYVERY gently. He loves Sakura so much, to even sacrifice his happiness for a promise, and then, he would suddenly switch to Hinata? dry.gif Kishi-sensei would have lost the themes that he worked so hard for, and that would seem very illogical.

I still believe that even though Sakura doesn't 'confess' yet, Naruto would still love her, and NaruSaku = Number 1! w00t.gif

NaruSaku has the BIGGEST chance ever, and so, we shouldn't lose hope, alright?

Hold your horses. They'll get married soon. :teehee:

---

As usual, thank you very much, Jenskott-kun for having such a simple, yet strong post. I'll always look up to you!

You interpret the manga so well~love.gif

---

@ Freakazoid-kun

I can't help liking the Sakura/Karin showdown. It would be so cool. :teehee:

Just kidding.

But, you definitely have a point.

SasuSaku for me, isn't a possibility as well.

Sasuke had never show any feelings for Sakura, and only cares for her as a comrade/teammate. Sakura, along with the rest of Team 7, had made him forget about revenge and vengeance, even for a little bit. That is why he has a soft side for them, and had come to treat them like ... a family.

Just my two cents.

---

New possibilities -- Right now, let's focus on the recent manga chapters ...

> Naruto and Sakura's talk! -- Totally can't wait for this! wow.png I hope the next chapter come soon!

> Sasuke's attack on the Five Kages -- I see this as a VERY EPIC battle, especially that we will see everyone's abilities, and I mean everyone! rawr.gif

> Madara = Danzou = Shisui? What are their connections to each other? -- I'm definitely confused. cool.gif

> Kabutomaru ~~ Where are you? Sasuke misses you. :teehee:

> Naruto (manga) -- Ending soon? arg.gif So sad.

---

I hope everyone is satisfied with this post. If any of you have more questions, and would like to state your opinions/thoughts about this, you're more than
welcome to!

---

1. I would be surprised if it is in the next 10 chapters. But good things come to those who wait.

2. Yes. Yes, it will be.

3. I think Danzo just pulled a Kakashi with Shisui's body. Waste not. Want not. I do not think they are the same person. Possibly working together (since working with Orochimaru shows Danzo is willing to work with enemies for his own goals).

4. So many possibilities with Kabuto. I hope he winds up being the final villain.

5. Doubt it. There is still A LOT more to resolve. Hopefully, he doesn't make his brother's mistake and rush it (666 Satan was awesome until Part II when it became only OK due to the rush).

#72 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 27 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello! I'm just new at this, so please, be nice! biggrin.gif

---

I was always dedicated to NaruSaku, but, in the recent manga chapters, everything is jumbled! I had always thought that NaruSaku had the most potential in the show, yet, after analyzing some stuff, my brain exploded and I decided to talk about it here. Now we have to start from Square 1 again!

These are the questions that haunt me nowadays:

1. If Itachi had already been killed by Sasuke, who would be the one to continue the Uchiha clan? Of course, it would be the last survivor. And that is Sasuke! Madara Uchiha is also considered, yet, seemingly impossible, because Naruto might defeat him sooner or later. Sasuke has to have kids to continue the bloodline, and of course, he needs a wife! Sakura comes into the picture. I mean, she was one of his closest friends who is a girl, and maybe the only one. He has a lot of fangirls, but maybe not now, since he has already been branded as a traitor. (Poor Sasu-kun!) Ino can be considered, but both Shikamaru and Choji are reserved. Hinata, Tenten, and Temari are already taken. Karin...Uhm...Don't think so. Now, are there other single ladies who still like him, even though he is a criminal in the villagers' eyes? Sakura may be an option, but you can't marry two guys at the same time! (Of course, she'll end up with Naruto! What else am I doing here?)

2. In Naruto Manga Chapter 437, Hinata finally confesses her love to our blonde hero! She then gets knocked out by Pain/Pein, leaving her half-dead on the cold, hard ground. Fueled by his anger, Naruto loses his temper and turns into the 8-tails! I know that the confession created such a huge impact on him, because after all those years that he has known her, he never suspected it, and why? Because he is the clueless, hyperactive ninja that we all know and love.

I've read many debates on the Internet that he got angry because Hinata was almost killed by the dashing Akatsuki leader, creating the statement: "NaruHina is now canon!" Now the question(s) that remains:

Did he become the 8-tails because he was angry that Hinata was hurt? And had he finally accepted that Sakura would never give her heart to him, because she had given it already to the Uchiha traitor, so maybe, he'll settle down with the girl who loves him more than life itself? Or, did he become angry for the destruction of Konoha, and the suffering given to one of his comrades (Hinata), especially one who had just told him that she loves him very much and was his inspiration and role model? What was the real fuel? And, would the same thing happen if Sakura got hurt?

---

Summary:

1st question: How will Sasuke Uchiha keep the Uchiha clan from becoming extinct? With a wife, of course! But, who would it be?

2nd question: NaruSaku or NaruHina for canon? There are a lot of clues for the former, yet a few decisive clues are piling up for the latter.

---

Please state your opinions, and maybe, answers for this questions.

And so, I can finally sleep in peace.

---
I was not sure if I should put this topic into the Icha Icha NaruSaku forum or the Uzumaki Naruto Chronicles forum. But my instincts told me to put it here anyway, because even though this topic talks about the recent manga chapters, it mostly covers the pairing debates. Just please, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Also, if there was a similar topic like this, I'm really sorry! My laziness has prevented me from checking out all of the other topics. But, I would really like to hear the voice of the NaruSaku'ers on this one. Again, I'm sorry! I didnt mean to repeat this topic. My curiosity just got the better of me. Hmph.

---

Well, excuse me. My neck hurts really bad, and I have to lie down to make the pain go away. Again, feel free to say your thoughts about this topic.

Thank you and good night!

---

#73 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

Sorry for giving an invalid link for the [MK Interview -- Naruto (2009)] in my post above.

I didn't realize I copied the wrong thing. sweatdrop.gif

I had just edited my post above, but for the others who had missed it, here is the link itself.

...if you feel too lazy to scroll up again... :teehee:

[MK Interview -- Naruto (2009)]

My apologies once again. happy.gif

---

Fruity-chan, did you want to say something?

I guess you wrote something, but the computer did not post it, due to the Internet connection.

I'm just curious. rawr.gif

Sorry~wow.png

---

#74 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

maa arigatou ne Shadowmoon~Sakura for the link!! it helps me much about naruto's issues ^^

i also thought that naruto would be ended soon, i mean in the near story. but i hoped i was wrong. haha, coz i still have faith on masashi kishimoto for making other great narusaku moments!

#75 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Sherry-chan)
maa arigatou ne Shadowmoon~Sakura for the link!! it helps me much about naruto's issues ^^

Your welcome. I'm glad I was able to help you, Sherry-chan. happy.gif

And, call me Moon/Moony. wow.png I easily blush whenever people call me using my full username. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Sherry-chan)
i also thought that naruto would be ended soon, i mean in the near story. but i hoped i was wrong. haha, coz i still have faith on masashi kishimoto for making other great narusaku moments!

QUOTED FOR TRUTH! th_glomp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users