Close
Photo

Infinite Possibilities!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll # 1 (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Is it POSSIBLE that the Naruto manga would actually end by this year?

1. Yes (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. No (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Maybe (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. Not Sure (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I Hope Not! (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Is it POSSIBLE that Sakura would actually kill Sasuke? Easier said than done, right?

1. Of course she will! (0 votes [0.00%])

2. No. Just no. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Maybe. It depends on her final decision. (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Sakura would not find him soon. He's in another dimension, remember? With Karin, no less. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Naruto will come for her and save the day! :D (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#21 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:57 AM

For me in many ways I see Sasukes character as a character based around the concept of a fall from grace and a rise into redemption. Sasuke had everything naruto ever wanted yet gave it all up in betrayal of Konohas most sacred principles to gain power.

Awesome. What a deep analyzation of Sasuke's character. Hehe. biggrin.gif I'm sooo impressed. a_thumbs.gif

and this has resulted in multiple failures on his part (failed to kill orochimaru, failed to defeat naruto, failed to kill itahci, failed to catch killerbee) and so on and so forth. With these failures though comes a small light of hope that he may be finally seeing the light. With his actions towards his team in the battle with Killerbee.

He failed to kill Itachi? But I thought Itachi was already killed, by Sasuke?

Yeah, I hope so. I really want him to go back to his good side.

we'll have to see what he does and what path he takes in the end.

Right. We'll just have to see what happens in the end. I can't wait!

But, for you, is SasuKarin a real possibility?

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 29 May 2009 - 04:45 AM.

#22 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

I hope so! I don't want him to be dead. Why does Naruto's sensei(s) always die? First, Jiraiya, then Minato, now Kakashi?
Minato wasn't Naruto's sensei.

He failed to kill Itachi? But I thought Itachi was already killed, by Sasuke?
Itachi mainly died from sickness, not to mention he didn't fight Sasuke with all he had.

#23 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Jaiden @ May 28 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont believe either will happen.
i dont think a single pairing will happen.
I think the series will end with a battle between naruto and sasuke. sasuke using chidori (normal), and naru using rasengan (normaly).
Why? Because its a dramatic cliff hangar.

naruto will be worn out, as well as sasuke. they will be settling there battle as friends this time. Naruto and sasuke will do there final attack, and thats all the chakra they have left. The scene will end with them both coming out at eachother, just like when sakura and kakashi interfered all those years ago. The Page will say "END", and we will never figure out what happens, because we will be left to decide for ourselves.
thats my opinion.
i wish i didn't believe that because i love narusaku and all couplings but! it happens a lot actually :/

anyone agree?

neither questions will be answered?

Your theory is wrong see this is a generational story so a pairing should happen to bring it to the next generation. I am sorry that your theory is so far off. This story is so heavily focused on the next generation that their will be a pairing confirmed.

#24 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 28 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your theory is wrong see this is a generational story so a pairing should happen to bring it to the next generation. I am sorry that your theory is so far off. This story is so heavily focused on the next generation that their will be a pairing confirmed.

lol totally. Kishimoto hasn't shown to be one to leave it like Jaiden was saying.

Anyway i think Sasuke has to die, not because i dislike him, but because it isn't like He can return to the village with welcomed arms and his goal is to destroy it, then what? what if he can't? or what if he does? i just see him dying. I think it would be for the best. Naruto and Sakura could still have their good memories of him instead of having to deal with an evil Sasuke. Although, wouldn't it be cool if Sasuke died while battling alongside Naruto against Tobi?! they wouldn't be 'friends' agian or anything, they would just have that common enemy...that would be a blast to read.
whatthekitten.gif

#25 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

Itachi mainly died from sickness, not to mention he didn't fight Sasuke with all he had.

Yes I do think its a possibility though one more likely to be explored off screen with a possible onscreen resolution. Also it depends on how sasukes redemption goes as well. If sasuke fails to be redeemed then it will more likely be resolved off screen with the possibility of A pregnant Karin raising an Uchiha offspring somewhere else in Sasukes honor. If he is redeemed it may resolve similar to my story When I ruled the world where Sasuke takes stock of his life and begins a relationship with Karin but moves slowly and carefully.

As to itachi. As Shiro said Itachi was very sick and died of his illness not through any thing sasuke did. The fight may ahve accelerated it but in the end he died of natural causes, in effect he just ran out of time.

to further elaborate let me explian a little.

first keep in mind that one of the main themes of Naruto is gaining the greatest strength when protecting that which is precious to you. Naruto proves this time and again with its most spectacular showing being in his fight with gaara to save sakura.

Now we have Sasuke who desires vengance against Itachi. itachi told Sasuke to hate him and live a pitiful life. Sasuke took his words to heart and betrayed the village and betrayed the teachings of Konoha in regards to true strength. this begins a long lkist of failures for sasuke.

Now Keep in mind that Kishimoto is also big into symbolism regarding his battles. a fight isnt jsut a fight its a symbol of some quality or philosophy. Naruto again emphasizes this in his battle against neji (destinys what we make of it) and Kiba (never give up)

But no where does this show more then in Narutos battle with Sasuke at The valley of the end. and thus we begin Sasukes list of failures.

Failure: Naruto vrs Sasuke Hospital roof

Here we begin to see the slide for sasuke. He is too caught up in why naruto (deadlast, loser, etc) is soooo much stronger then him. why hes grown so fast and so far while he sasuke (prodigy, genius etc) has seemed to stay still.

they do battle on the roof top and sasuke seems to hold the upper hand, yet the battle in truth is slipping away from him. he simply cant keep up with narutos stamina and is forced to resort to Chidori. the two are interrupte din their fight by kakashi before rasengan and chidori cna collide. while Kakashi did interrupt we see the results of the two techniques on the water towers. Sasuke has a huge hole in his tower where chidori collided. Naruto has only a tiny trickle.

yet when Sasuke snorts in derision towards naruto thinking hes finaly gained back a measure of his superiority he hears a flood of water and looks up. The back side of narutos water tower is DESTROYED utterly. narutos technique is devestating Sasuke si wide eyed and furious. he knows if the two techniques had collided Naruto would have flattend him. his jealousy spikes and he is approached by Kakashi and the sound 4. Sasuke fails to heed Kakashis warning about vengance leaving you empty and lost. and leaves Konoha for orochimaru so he may gain more power.

Failure: Naruto vrs Sasuke Valley of the end

In an epic (and untill Pein) unmatched clash of power Sasuke and Naruto do battle in an iconic location. in the end both power up to absurd levels for them Sasukes Cursed seal lvl 2 proves strong But Naruto in the 1 tailed form is equal to the task, in the end the two leap and clash with their best techniques. Sasuke has derisively claimed that Naruto could never scratch his forhead. Naruto has made a promise to his most precious person Sakura to bring Sasuke back.

Naruto has the edge in this clash as his power is base don his promise and his desire to save sasuke his brother best friend figure. Sasuke is driven by power and revenge. Now keep in mind the main theme here If sasuke wins it violates the main theme (gain power through protection of that which is precious to you as stated by haku) So he doesnt win, however Naruto cant win either because the clash they are in is a lethal one. the only way to win is for Naruto to kill Sasuke. thus breaking his promise. left with the choice he chooses to throw the fight and die for his friends. Naruto doesnt throw the killing blow needed to defeat sasuke (thus preserving his promise to sakura) and scratches his forehead (doing the impossible) sasuke is so shocked by this he closes off the chidoir and just punches him in his alreayd battered ribs knocking naruto unconscious.

thus Sasuke wins the fight, but loses the battle. And he knows this. look at his face as he stands there over the unconscious naruto. His face is conflicted and sad and defeated. he doesnt stand and smirk as if saying "Hah! I beat you loser etc" he stands and looks down at naruto and knows he lost, he knows hes damned himself.

Failure Sasuke vrs Orochimaru.

Sasuke betrays orochimari who sick in bed and dying fights sasuke and forces him to change into the C2 form. Still Sasuke proves stronger then his physically weakend form SO Orochimaru does what he needs to do and tries to take over sasukes mind. Sasuke is forced to fight him mentally. He is barely abale to supress orochimaru, but he is unable to destroy him. He lacks the power to finish the job and is only able to seal him away.

this would come back to haunt him literally in his battle with itachi

Failure: Sasuke vrs Deidara (could be considered a draw at worst Pyrric victory at best)

In a battle with Akatuski member Deidara Sasuke is forced to use his C2 form again, agaisnt someone who speed wise he should be able to out manuever with ease and who he should be able to match at range with his lightning and fire techniqes. yet deidara proves a cunning and strong opponent and even draws blood by blowing off one of sasukes wings (thus crippling his so called superior form)

in the end Deidara decides to go out on his own terms (and take sasuke with him) remeber that symbolism is important here. Especially the symbolism of dieing as you want to not as your enemy decides (remeber Zabuza?) Deidara utilizes a technique sod evestating its effectively a mini nuke. Sasuke doest win this fight he barely survives it. And he losed Manda the greatest of the Snake summons in the process.

Failure: Sasuke vrs Itachi

In the penultimate battle. the abttle of sasukes life. the battle for which all the betrayals all the sacrafice of friends and family, all the gaining of pwoer through drugs, etc that otochimaru has done to him the two engage in a amrathon genjutsu session that is inevitabley stopped when it proves futile because of the sharingan. finally itachi proves he is superior when he unleashes Susanno his ultimate defensive technique agaisnt sasukes ultimate Lighting techniqe Kirin. the defence wins and Sasukes attack is rendered moot. it is at this point where itachi reveals he has been toying with sasuke and has been ill thus not beinga t full power. Sasuke is blown away by this revelation. all his trianing has bene for nothing. itachi has been playing with him. he is so weak that a voice whispers let me free boy. in his mind. Orochimaru cannot even be contained anymore because of his weakness.

orochimaru escpaes his imprisonment and attacks itachi only to be easilly swatted away as itachis Susanno tehcnique ends him. the last little bit of him is destroyed by Amateratsu thus permanetly ending him if not his legacy (curse you Kabuto)

at the end Sasuke is backed agaisnt a wall, his techniques useless, his chakra drained, his taijutsu failed. itahci walks forward and reaches up threatening to take his eyes seemingly only to fall forward and poke him on the head like he did when sasuke was a little kid. Itachi dies of his illness but dies with a smile on his face.

Sasuke stands over his brothers body alive and defeated. he is blown away. All his betrayals all his machinations all the drugs and training have come to naught. The ENTIRE POINT of all of it. was to destory itachi with his own hands thus affirming his cause of vengance and being thought of a as a hero for his clan and of Konoha and then restore his clan ot its former glory.

and yet. in the end he fails. itahci falls dead of his illness, all sasukes pwoers come to naught Itachi poeks him in the head and shows he could ahve won ahd he ad even a second more, HELL not even that had he chosen too itachi could have ended Sasukes life instead of simply poking him in the head reinfocring the foolish little brother syndrome.

Sasuke failed and is left lost and emptry just as Kakashi warned him he would be.

Failure: killerbee

In a funny way This is as close as Sasuke comes to a victory since deidara. and even here he fails to actualy capture the objective he gets fooled by a simple replacement.

It is however the one lone bright spot in his story so far. In the fight he first tells Karin to get in his blind spot his most vulnerable point thus reafirming his trust in a teamate. He in the end is struck by a vision of his teamates in team 7 this image gives him a boost of power and enables him to grasp a greater power which he uses to save Karin and Suigetsu from his own amateratsu. he pulls the power back and saves them.

this is the list of the most promient failures the Sasuke has. the keys being that each one was done with the idea that for all his power and betrayals each time he ends up winnig the fight only to lose the battle. remeber that symbolism is very big in the Narutoverse. this is why Sakura puts herself in danger for Naruto by rushing to him. Why she screams out Ill save sasuke for you. she knwos the symbolism ofmhis pain is the promise he made to her, and she tires to relieve him of that promise by saying she will save sasuke the source of their shared pain.

thus Sasuke has multiple failures to his name reinforcing the premise that all his betrayals and shortcuts to power have come to naught.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#26 Jaiden

Jaiden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 28 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really you cant see it at all?
The ending being the two rivals clashing?
as much as i love pairings.
i really don't think kishi would be willing to piss off one group.
See if he does
Narusaku - someone will be pissed off
naruhina - someone will be pissed off
sasusaku - someone pissed off
ends up alone - someone will be pissed off
Cliff hanger ending - Leaves the rest of the story to the reader. what they think would happen.

Focused on the generation or not, that doesn't necessarily prove my theory wrong.

We'll just have to wait and see

AnimeFaceOff - Owner

#27 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Jaiden @ May 28 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See if he does
Cliff hanger ending - Leaves the rest of the story to the reader. what they think would happen.

Focused on the generation or not, that doesn't necessarily prove my theory wrong.

I think that's the case with every shonen manga.

Pairings happen, and people get pissed off. Inuyasha had Kagome and Inuyasha together...

Yaoi fans would have wanted Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha together, etc...

Pissing fans off is necessary, it's the author's decision to do whatever he wants to do. Most manga go after a certain pairing and ignore the rest. Your idea of a cliffhanger ending is ridiculous. I haven't read a manga that ended on a cliffhanger, and if Kishi does that... pairing or no pairing, you annoy the entire fanbase. Not to mention his editor will probably kill him.

#28 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Jaiden @ May 28 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See if he does

We read the story for Ninja not the parings so if they get pissed off who cares. Kishimoto is not the type to do this I seen some Shouen manga do this like Scryed but the author did a lot of cliff hangers so I Kind OF EXPECTED IT.. I have read a manga that ended on a cliffhanger, and if Kishi does that... pairing or no pairing, you annoy the entire fanbase. Not to mention his editor will probably kill him. It really pissed some fans off on S-CRYED as well.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 28 May 2009 - 07:47 PM.

#29 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:36 PM

Catsi... thank you, i hope Kishimoto knows their are people like you out there that actually get the deeper aspects of his story.

Everyone, go take the time to read catsi's post above.

#30 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 28 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have read a manga that ended on a cliffhanger, and if Kishi does that... pairing or no pairing, you annoy the entire fanbase. Not to mention his editor will probably kill him.

Next time, just use the quote function and quote me. Instead of copying my post. mellow.gif

#31 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 28 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Next time, just use the quote function and quote me. Instead of copying my post. mellow.gif

Hmmm... second offense

#32 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 28 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I didn't see your post actually. I actually typed that myself. I just didn't read the thread threw and threw sorry are I would have done the quote tag.

#33 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:18 AM

Riiiiiiiight. Somehow you 'typed' the same thing as me.

Whatever. Moving on.

#34 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:09 AM

Minato wasn't Naruto's sensei.

Oops. I made a little mistake. I knew he wasn't Naruto's sensei. But, isn't there like a chain of teachers, starting with Jiraiya, anyway? The four of them knew how to use Rasengan, even though Kakashi's was a bit different. Technically, Minato was the one who taught Jiraiya about the Rasengan, who in turn, taught it to Naruto. Oh well. Never mind that. Sorry. biggrin.gif

---

The reason why he didn't fight Sasuke with all he had, was because he wanted Sasuke to finish him off. He was going to die from his sickness soon, so, he let Sasuke complete the job, thus, giving him the feeling of completing his revenge, and maybe, he would be seen as a hero who killed Itachi. Not exactly a hero anyway, but the person who was able to kill the long-hunted S-class missing-nin. Itachi had a good side after all. I hope it wasn't too confusing. a_thumbs.gif

---

Maybe. I hope so. laugh.gif

---

Anyway i think Sasuke has to die, not because i dislike him, but because it isn't like He can return to the village with welcomed arms and his goal is to destroy it, then what? what if he can't? or what if he does? i just see him dying. I think it would be for the best. Naruto and Sakura could still have their good memories of him instead of having to deal with an evil Sasuke. Although, wouldn't it be cool if Sasuke died while battling alongside Naruto against Tobi?! they wouldn't be 'friends' agian or anything, they would just have that common enemy...that would be a blast to read.

Yeah. Totally. That is one possibility. a_dance.gif

---

I can't quote catsi563's post because it would be too long, so let me summarize it anyway.

Sasuke let the light leave his eyes, and so he was blinded by power and revenge. That was the main reason why he continues on failing. He made one giant mistake, and that is not trusting himself that he can be more powerful by good means. If he only swallowed his pride, and allowed his friends to help him, all of the wrong things he had done (going to Orochimaru, almost killing his best friends, betraying Konoha, severing his bonds, failing to do many things), everything would have not be for naught.

Awesome explanation, catsi563. You get an A++ for this! biggrin.gif That was so cool. It was long, yet contained so much meaning. a_thumbs.gif

---

really don't think kishi would be willing to piss off one group.
See if he does

Pissing fans off is necessary, it's the author's decision to do whatever he wants to do. Most manga go after a certain pairing and ignore the rest. Your idea of a cliffhanger ending is ridiculous. I haven't read a manga that ended on a cliffhanger, and if Kishi does that... pairing or no pairing, you annoy the entire fanbase. Not to mention his editor will probably kill him.

You're right. Some people would be really pissed off, if they didn't get what they want. But, let's respect the author's decision. He is the one who is working hard so fans would enjoy reading Naruto. Without him, I'll just be watching tv, instead of hanging around the computer, making this forum. Hehe. biggrin.gif

We'll just have to see what he has in store for us. Whatever ending, it's okay. wink.gif Now, please don't be pissed off. biggrin.gif

---

Catsi... thank you, i hope Kishimoto knows their are people like you out there that actually get the deeper aspects of his story.

Everyone, go take the time to read catsi's post above.

Same here. Thank you for taking the time to make such a great post.

Agreed. Read it! You won't be disappointed. I learned something new. And I hope others will too. biggrin.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 02 July 2009 - 09:39 AM.

#35 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:34 AM

really don't think kishi would be willing to piss off one group.
See if he does

there's always a risk for any possibilities, pissing someone off cannot be refused, but may be they can accept the fact with logical reason or something logic?

#36 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 29 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oops. I made a little mistake. I knew he wasn't Naruto's sensei. But, isn't there like a chain of teachers, starting with Jiraiya, anyway? The four of them knew how to use Rasengan, even though Kakashi's was a bit different. Technically, Minato was the one who taught Jiraiya about the Rasengan, who in turn, taught it to Naruto. Oh well. Never mind that. Sorry. biggrin.gif

Ah, yep, the sensei-chain. I do believe Jiraiya taught Minato, Minato mentored Kakashi, and Kakashi is Naruto's teacher. The rasengan sort of circulated around them, starting with Minato. happy.gif

I see we have quite a controversial topic here! I'm almost about to go out for dinner so I don't have time to read over all the previous posts, but here's my two cents.

1) Sasuke finding himself a wife... I remember Sasuke's ambitions when Team 7 first introduced themselves were to kill someone and to rebuild his clan. So, Itachi is dead and gone, so now it leaves rebuilding his clan. I've never considered how he will manage that, and with whom; I'm of the opinion that, if he does survive until the end of the manga (you never know, he might die somehow, or never return to Konoha anyway) we won't see him rebuilding his clan. One of the only possibilities I can see of Sasuke together with a wife/family is if Kishimoto decides to do a final timeskip after the main events are over, so we can see Naruto (quite predictably) as Hokage, and also the other characters grown up.

2) Back to the NaruSaku or NaruHina, I see. I'm not particularly mindful of pairings - I actually didn't even think that the manga would have romance at all, since it's so action-oriented. However, if I do have to judge NaruSaku or NaruHina, like most of the members here, I do believe that NaruSaku has the development to be a potential pairing. There are many reasons why NaruSaku has the highest likelihood, but I think Mizura's Naruto/Sakura Manifesto very adequately covers all those reasons. It's a literal NaruSaku bible! wow.png

On the topic of NaruHina, I don't think Hinata has interacted enough with Naruto. Undoubtedly, she didn't tease him, didn't discriminate him or anything of the sort, but she also hasn't actively attempted to befriend him. Even during the Chunin Exams, Naruto was thinking of her as 'weird'.

I've always thought that Naruto's relationship with Sakura was very dynamic. Hinata is very polite to everyone, particularly Naruto, but I always seem to be under the impression that a casual relationship is a strong one. Take conversation with your closest friends, for one. Unless you are a very outgoing person, it's quite likely that you will talk differently to your best friend than to an acquaintance (probably a classmate or coworker). The fact that Naruto and Sakura can joke around together, and that Sakura isn't hesitant to tell him off for saying something stupid (or hit him through several walls), seems much more comfortable in contrast with Hinata's politeness.

So yep, there's my opinion. Oh, and Shadowmoon Sakura! I haz a little something to tell you:
Spoiler for chapter 449 --Click here to view--
Kakashi was killed, but he got revived. So he's technically not dead anymore! XD

#37 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:07 AM

A short reply because I have no time for a lenghty post right now:

Why should Kishimoto care if he pisses off a fraction, parth or the whole of the fanbase? Not matter what he does, fans complain, whine and bemoan, put down his writing skills... and then read the next chapter (so they can complain, whine and bemoan again).

My point is... Naruto fandom is ALWAYS complaining, not matter what Naruto's writer does. Hence, he shouldn't worry aabout their reaction, or plotting the end according it.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#38 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ May 29 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A short reply because I have no time for a lenghty post right now:

Why should Kishimoto care if he pisses off a fraction, parth or the whole of the fanbase? Not matter what he does, fans complain, whine and bemoan, put down his writing skills... and then read the next chapter (so they can complain, whine and bemoan again).

My point is... Naruto fandom is ALWAYS complaining, not matter what Naruto's writer does. Hence, he shouldn't worry aabout their reaction, or plotting the end according it.

He speaks the truth. The author has complete and total control (not counting the editor complaining to him) over his story and he can do as he pleases with it. An example could be from Avatar: The Last Airbender. A lot of Kataang fans and Zutara fans. The creators stuck with their own ideas and ended Kataang and pissed off all the Zutara fans. Some have learned to live with it, like I have. Others, haven't. We'll all have to accept the ending even if we don't like it.

That is... of course unless someone buys the license for the series and make it their own, but that's another story...

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#39 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:51 AM

Agreed. It's his own idea! At least, he's working hard to keep the fans entertained by the Naruto series. But, sometimes he just gets negative reactions.

Poor Kishi. mellow.gif

Some fans should just be cool with his ideas. Without him, Naruto would have never existed. biggrin.gif

---

He speaks the truth. The author has complete and total control (not counting the editor complaining to him) over his story and he can do as he pleases with it. An example could be from Avatar: The Last Airbender. A lot of Kataang fans and Zutara fans. The creators stuck with their own ideas and ended Kataang and pissed off all the Zutara fans. Some have learned to live with it, like I have. Others, haven't. We'll all have to accept the ending even if we don't like it.

That is... of course unless someone buys the license for the series and make it their own, but that's another story...

Right! a_thumbs.gif We should either just accept whatever the creators did, because that is what they imagined/wanted for the series or make our own. biggrin.gif

---

#40 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:32 AM

Let's start a fundraiser. :teehee:

Make NaruSaku come true by buying the Naruto series. We'd give the other fans a cry for blood. laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users