Close
Photo

Infinite Possibilities!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll # 1 (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Is it POSSIBLE that the Naruto manga would actually end by this year?

1. Yes (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. No (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Maybe (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. Not Sure (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I Hope Not! (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Is it POSSIBLE that Sakura would actually kill Sasuke? Easier said than done, right?

1. Of course she will! (0 votes [0.00%])

2. No. Just no. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Maybe. It depends on her final decision. (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Sakura would not find him soon. He's in another dimension, remember? With Karin, no less. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Naruto will come for her and save the day! :D (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#1 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

Hello! I'm just new at this, so please, be nice! biggrin.gif

---

I was always dedicated to NaruSaku, but, in the recent manga chapters, everything is jumbled! I had always thought that NaruSaku had the most potential in the show, yet, after analyzing some stuff, my brain exploded and I decided to talk about it here. Now we have to start from Square 1 again!

These are the questions that haunt me nowadays:

1. If Itachi had already been killed by Sasuke, who would be the one to continue the Uchiha clan? Of course, it would be the last survivor. And that is Sasuke! Madara Uchiha is also considered, yet, seemingly impossible, because Naruto might defeat him sooner or later. Sasuke has to have kids to continue the bloodline, and of course, he needs a wife! Sakura comes into the picture. I mean, she was one of his closest friends who is a girl, and maybe the only one. He has a lot of fangirls, but maybe not now, since he has already been branded as a traitor. (Poor Sasu-kun!) Ino can be considered, but both Shikamaru and Choji are reserved. Hinata, Tenten, and Temari are already taken. Karin...Uhm...Don't think so. Now, are there other single ladies who still like him, even though he is a criminal in the villagers' eyes? Sakura may be an option, but you can't marry two guys at the same time! (Of course, she'll end up with Naruto! What else am I doing here?)

2. In Naruto Manga Chapter 437, Hinata finally confesses her love to our blonde hero! She then gets knocked out by Pain/Pein, leaving her half-dead on the cold, hard ground. Fueled by his anger, Naruto loses his temper and turns into the 8-tails! I know that the confession created such a huge impact on him, because after all those years that he has known her, he never suspected it, and why? Because he is the clueless, hyperactive ninja that we all know and love.

I've read many debates on the Internet that he got angry because Hinata was almost killed by the dashing Akatsuki leader, creating the statement: "NaruHina is now canon!" Now the question(s) that remains:

Did he become the 8-tails because he was angry that Hinata was hurt? And had he finally accepted that Sakura would never give her heart to him, because she had given it already to the Uchiha traitor, so maybe, he'll settle down with the girl who loves him more than life itself? Or, did he become angry for the destruction of Konoha, and the suffering given to one of his comrades (Hinata), especially one who had just told him that she loves him very much and was his inspiration and role model? What was the real fuel? And, would the same thing happen if Sakura got hurt?

---

Summary:

1st question: How will Sasuke Uchiha keep the Uchiha clan from becoming extinct? With a wife, of course! But, who would it be?

2nd question: NaruSaku or NaruHina for canon? There are a lot of clues for the former, yet a few decisive clues are piling up for the latter.

---

Please state your opinions, and maybe, answers for this questions.

And so, I can finally sleep in peace.

---
I was not sure if I should put this topic into the Icha Icha NaruSaku forum or the Uzumaki Naruto Chronicles forum. But my instincts told me to put it here anyway, because even though this topic talks about the recent manga chapters, it mostly covers the pairing debates. Just please, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Also, if there was a similar topic like this, I'm really sorry! My laziness has prevented me from checking out all of the other topics. But, I would really like to hear the voice of the NaruSaku'ers on this one. Again, I'm sorry! I didnt mean to repeat this topic. My curiosity just got the better of me. Hmph.

---

Well, excuse me. My neck hurts really bad, and I have to lie down to make the pain go away. Again, feel free to say your thoughts about this topic.

Thank you and good night!

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 05 December 2009 - 01:22 PM.

#2 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 27 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, are there other single ladies

"ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! all the single ladies! ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! put your hands up! up!" - Beyonce knowles. sakura.gif

Seriously though...
who knows about the continuing of the Uchiha clan. I honestly do not think any girl so far presented in the story will take Sasuke, well i should say that Sasuke would take (Karin, she isn't cool enough for him). I can't answer that one sleep.gif

As far as Hinata, she chased after Naruto for so long, do you think Kishimoto could have ended the series without tying up that loose end with a confession? whether it turned into something or not it was a good thing for the author to do. but of course it won't turn into anything unless Kishimoto wants to push about 450 chapters of development of the relationship between Sakura and Naruto. they have been through so much together that their relationship has grown to a depth that cannot be matched. So i have not doubt in my mind that little old man Kakashi will be their at the NaruSaku Wedding, a wedding of the century. a_thumbs.gif

I think those decisive clues about NaruHina lately (which was actually just one that could go either way) have been a nice way for kishi to tease us hehe.

#3 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

Have you read The tale of the gallant Jiraiya. In the story Naruto and Sakura get too together. That were most of the character come from and got their names from. It also goes by the name of Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatar you need to read the book too it a good read.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 27 May 2009 - 03:46 PM.

#4 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 27 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you read The tale of the gallant Jiraiya. In the story Naruto and Sakura get too together. That were most of the character come from and got their names from. It also goes by the name of Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatar you need to read the book too it a good read.

There is NO Naruto and Sakura in the Tale of The Gallant Jiraiya... facepalm.png

In the story, Jiraiya marries Tsunade and Orochimaru is his arch-enemy. Only Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru's basis of character ideas come from there.

#5 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 27 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is NO Naruto and Sakura in the Tale of The Gallant Jiraiya... facepalm.png

In the story, Jiraiya marries Tsunade and Orochimaru is his arch-enemy. Only Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru's basis of character ideas come from there.

I just now read the book and the apprentices of Jiraiya and Tsunade were named Naruto and Sakura if I remember correctly. I am sure it did say something that Naruto and Sakura got together at the end of the story.

#6 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 27 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just now read the book and the apprentices of Jiraiya and Tsunade were named Naruto and Sakura if I remember correctly. I am sure it did say something that Naruto and Sakura got together at the end of the story.

Uh. No.

Gallant Jiraiya is a Japanese folklore. Naruto and Sakura are fictional characters from 'Naruto'. I have no idea where your info is coming from...

#7 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 27 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh. No.

Gallant Jiraiya is a Japanese folklore. Naruto and Sakura are fictional characters from 'Naruto'. I have no idea where your info is coming from...

OK I must have gotten confused a little after reading it.

#8 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

The tale.

Yashagoro. Not Naruto.

#9 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ May 27 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The tale.

Yashagoro. Not Naruto.

Thanks for the real tale.

#10 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 27 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the real tale.

No prob. Always looking out to help.

#11 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

1st question: How will Sasuke Uchiha keep the Uchiha clan from becoming extinct? With a wife, of course! But, who would it be?

Why do you think the Uchiha's clan restoration is such a big deal for Sasuke? Or it's an important plot for Kishimoto? It's only been mentioned twice in 448 chapters. And one of them was in Chapter 3, long before Sauke became utterly and fully obsessed with his revenge.

Why do you think Kishimoto's intent is restoring Uchiha's clan?

Truthfully, I think he should end up alone. Sasuke and romance DON'T mix. But regarding a possible wife... Sakura confessed, got rejected, has apparently moved on and isn't liable to fall in for a traitor. And Sasuke has never shown romantic feelings towards her. In fact, in the second part, hasn't shown feelings for her whatsoever.

Meanwhile we have Karin. She's also a Sasuke's fangirl, but she's able tell when he makes something dumb. And Sasuke HAS shown he cares in some level for her. It seems to me Kishimoto designed her character for becoming Sasuke's possible girlfriend.

2nd question: NaruSaku or NaruHina for canon? There are a lot of clues for the former, yet a few decisive clues are piling up for the latter.

WHAT decisive clues are piling up for the latter? Please, tell me.

Ino anounced her love for Sasuke in front of him. He didn't reciprocate her feelings.

Lee confessed Sakura and got almost killed for saving her. Still, Sakura didn't return his feelings. There never were scenes building up Sakura's love for Lee. Thus, Lee's confession and brave act didn't change in the slightest her love for Sasuke or her growing feelings for Naruto.

Sakura confessed Sasuke. Still, there never were scenes where Sasuke built up romantic feelings towards Sakura. He didn't love her and his revenge was more important, so he rejected her. And Sakura moved on. Sakura's confession and rejection allowed her leave behind her childhood crush and focusing on her ever-growing feelings towards Naruto.

Rin also confessed Kakashi, and got rejected. Are you seeing a pattern?

Hinata has confessed to Naruto. Yet, there're no scenes showing Naruto developing feelings towards her.

Hinata is a very minor secondary character. She barely shows up. Therefore, If Kishimoto intended pairing them up, he should have used all Hinata's appearances to romantically develop their relationship. Though, he has wasted BLATANT chances for developing a romance between them. NaruHina scenes have always been one-sided: Hinata crushing on Naruto, and Naruto remaining unaware of it. There's not scenes showing Naruto has steadily been falling in love with Hinata. Jesus, they haven't got a decent conversation in three hundred chapters.

Therefore, I don't think that scene was done for developing NaruHina, but for developing HINATA. Now she's managed becoming stronger and more assertive. I suspect Naruto will turn her gently down or she'll step aside, and she'll get over it, become stronger and find another love, right like Sakura did.

But why did Kishimoto wrote that scene? Hinata crushing on Naruto and wanting changing was a dangling plotline since the Chuunin exams. Kishimoto also can decide close that loose end. It doesn't mean he'll close it for pairing them up.

I've said this before: we -presumably- think Naruto will end up with Sakura due to the steady and constant development that relationship has got since the begining of the series. Naruto has stated he loves Sakura and has proved it with words, facts and thoughts. And he still loves Sakura. Sakura's relationship with Naruto has greatly evolved through the entire series, she's became closer to him, and hints have been given she's fallen in love with him (True, Kishimoto has wasted some chances for developing it further, but Sakura is the lead female character, so he can afford it). Has Chapter 437 somehow nullified all that development somehow?

Now, regarding the eight-tailed fox... Naruto DIDN'T, I repeat, DIDN'T draw eight tails out when Hinata got hurt. He drew SIX tails. He draw eight tails out later, when Kyuubi was tempting him, its power was leaking and he was too weak for stopping it. Do you remember nobody mentioned Hinata in those scenes? Pain was questioning his ideals, and Naruto talked Minato about his murdered sensei and his destroyed village.

And why did he drew six tails out? Pain had killed Jiraiya. And Kakashi (or so Naruto believes). And a lot of people. And obliterated the village Naruto had vowed protecting, hurting his precious people. And now he was questioning his ideals, his dreams, his goals.

And then one girl, whom he had never noticed, interferes because she was in love with him. And Pain slaughters her brutally (or so all thought).

Another person has been killed because he wasn't strong enough. No, it was way worse. She's been killed because she cared for him. In one fashion, he's responsible for her death and/or injuries.

Wouldn't you be upset? I would be.

He didn't draw six tails out only because Hinata got hurt, but because Jiraiya was dead, Kakashi was dead, Konoha was destroyed, a lot of people was hurt or dead, his dreams could be foolish fantasies, and one friend of his got killed. He was already furious, desperate and upset, and Hinata was the straw broke the camel's back. She wasn't the sole trigger.

God, NaruSaku has got a two-sided development through 400+ chapters, NaruHina hasn't got any in over three hundred chapters, but everyone is panicking because Hinata has confessed.

Of course, it's also possible Kishimoto thinks differently, and he gets Naruto and Hinata together. But, seriously, is it such big of a deal? I preffer NaruSaku, and nothing will change that in this point. This is a fictional tale, they are fictional characters, so let's stop take everything so seriously and overthink things.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#12 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ May 27 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do you think the Uchiha's clan restoration is such a big deal for Sasuke? Or it's an important plot for Kishimoto? It's only been mentioned twice in 448 chapters. And one of them was in Chapter 3, long before Sauke became utterly and fully obsessed with his revenge.

Truthfully, I think he should end up alone. Sasuke and romance DON'T mix. But regarding a possible wife... Sakura confessed, got rejected, has apparently moved on and isn't liable to fall in for a traitor. And Sasuke has never shown romantic feelings towards her. In fact, in the second part, hasn't shown feelings for her whatsoever.

Meanwhile we have Karin. She's also a Sasuke's fangirl, but she's able tell when he makes something dumb. And Sasuke HAS shown he cares in some level for her. It seems to me Kishimoto designed her character for becoming Sasuke's possible girlfriend.

I believe that Karin has that chance of being the next Ucihiha wife. She did what to rape him after all. It also seems like that too me too that he designed her character for being his possible wife.

#13 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:24 AM

I really do think There is romance in Sasuke. Even in shippuden we have seen some, fleeting but real, displays of a touchy side. With his maturing i believe Sasuke has a potential for the romantic side. Now with Orochimaru out of his picture i think Sasuke has a new found freedom which could result in the persuit of a romantic relationship, or he will be more welcoming to one when it comes his way. a_hug.gif

#14 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ May 28 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that's important, because they are one of the greatest clans that ever lived. But, also, they're one of the worst. So, I thought, maybe in the end, Sasuke won't continue the bloodline, because something like this might happen again in the future. I mean, he got mad that Konoha would order Itachi to kill his family so no evil would come out of it, right?

Hmmm...You're right. Karin is NOW the #1 most possible wife. I mean, they have worked together already for some time. Can you please show me any manga chapters that have Sasuke x Karin material in it? I just want to see, and I'm having such a hard time accepting it. Hahaha! tongue.gif sweatdrop.gif

I mean, I've always liked Sasuke since the beginning of the show, because all of the other cute guys were taken. Yeah, his attitude is...bleh...but, well, I admit I didn't care. He's fictional, for crying out loud. My imagination would always show him a soft side that he would only show to the girl he loves. (Like a super genuine smile...or a soft spot for stuffed toys.)

Yes, I'm crazy, but I'm just a kid. biggrin.gif

WHAT decisive clues are piling up for the latter? Please, tell me.

Sorry! I guess I overreacted. When I wrote this topic, it was already 10:30 pm in my country, and I really needed to go to sleep, but I wanted to let this out first. Well, when I read the confession of Hinata (Manga Chapter 437), it was exam week, and I just turned 13, so, everything was so busy around me, and when I continued to read the remaining pages, I saw a line, after he talked with his father. It's not exactly accurate, but I remember Naruto asking about how Hinata was doing. My brain overloaded, and I think I got this wrong impression that maybe NaruHina was starting to happen, and maybe Masahi Kishimoto wanted it that way since in one interview I saw on the Internet, he created Hinata as Naruto's love interest, or something like that. (I'm not entirely sure with the information that I get since well, there are a lot of fake stuff floating around anyway.)

My conclusion is that maybe there are no clues anyway, just a few detours/teasers. Awww...I hate myself. Sorry for being confused. Hahaha! 111189.gif

Ino anounced her love for Sasuke in front of him. He didn't reciprocate her feelings.

Lee confessed Sakura and got almost killed for saving her. Still, Sakura didn't return his feelings. There never were scenes building up Sakura's love for Lee. Thus, Lee's confession and brave act didn't change in the slightest her love for Sasuke or her growing feelings for Naruto.

Sakura confessed Sasuke. Still, there never were scenes where Sasuke built up romantic feelings towards Sakura. He didn't love her and his revenge was more important, so he rejected her. And Sakura moved on. Sakura's confession and rejection allowed her leave behind her childhood crush and focusing on her ever-growing feelings towards Naruto.

Rin also confessed Kakashi, and got rejected. Are you seeing a pattern?

Yes, I do! Awesome examples, by the way. You really analyzed these things, didn't you?

Hinata has confessed to Naruto. Yet, there're no scenes showing Naruto developing feelings towards her.

Hinata is a very minor secondary character. She barely shows up. Therefore, If Kishimoto intended pairing them up, he should have used all Hinata's appearances to romantically develop their relationship. Though, he has wasted BLATANT chances for developing a romance between them. NaruHina scenes have always been one-sided: Hinata crushing on Naruto, and Naruto remaining unaware of it. There's not scenes showing Naruto has steadily been falling in love with Hinata. Jesus, they haven't got a decent conversation in three hundred chapters.

Therefore, I don't think that scene was done for developing NaruHina, but for developing HINATA. Now she's managed becoming stronger and more assertive. I suspect Naruto will turn her gently down or she'll step aside, and she'll get over it, become stronger and find another love, right like Sakura did.

But why did Kishimoto wrote that scene? Hinata crushing on Naruto and wanting changing was a dangling plotline since the Chuunin exams. Kishimoto also can decide close that loose end. It doesn't mean he'll close it for pairing them up.

Yeah, maybe. I just wish I didn't get confused. You're right, actually. I think that the manga is somehow near to its end, because of the slow destruction of the Akatsuki, anything left would be the Uchiha problem, and ta-dah, it's finished. So maybe Kishi just wanted to tie up the loose ends before finishing. I mean, example, the mystery of what is really under the mask of Kakashi, or, who will everyone end up with, and of course, the Uchiha clan problem.

You gave a great explanation! Awesomeness.

I've said this before: we -presumably- think Naruto will end up with Sakura due to the steady and constant development that relationship has got since the begining of the series. Naruto has stated he loves Sakura and has proved it with words, facts and thoughts. And he still loves Sakura. Sakura's relationship with Naruto has greatly evolved through the entire series, she's became closer to him, and hints have been given she's fallen in love with him (True, Kishimoto has wasted some chances for developing it further, but Sakura is the lead female character, so he can afford it). Has Chapter 437 somehow nullified all that development somehow?

Now, regarding the eight-tailed fox... Naruto DIDN'T, I repeat, DIDN'T draw eight tails out when Hinata got hurt. He drew SIX tails. He draw eight tails out later, when Kyuubi was tempting him, its power was leaking and he was too weak for stopping it. Do you remember nobody mentioned Hinata in those scenes? Pain was questioning his ideals, and Naruto talked Minato about his murdered sensei and his destroyed village.

And why did he drew six tails out? Pain had killed Jiraiya. And Kakashi (or so Naruto believes). And a lot of people. And obliterated the village Naruto had vowed protecting, hurting his precious people. And now he was questioning his ideals, his dreams, his goals.

And then one girl, whom he had never noticed, interferes because she was in love with him. And Pain slaughters her brutally (or so all thought).

Another person has been killed because he wasn't strong enough. No, it was way worse. She's been killed because she cared for him. In one fashion, he's responsible for her death and/or injuries.

Wouldn't you be upset? I would be.

He didn't draw six tails out only because Hinata got hurt, but because Jiraiya was dead, Kakashi was dead, Konoha was destroyed, a lot of people was hurt or dead, his dreams could be foolish fantasies, and one friend of his got killed. He was already furious, desperate and upset, and Hinata was the straw broke the camel's back. She wasn't the sole trigger.

God, NaruSaku has got a two-sided development through 400+ chapters, NaruHina hasn't got any in over three hundred chapters, but everyone is panicking because Hinata has confessed.

Of course, it's also possible Kishimoto thinks differently, and he gets Naruto and Hinata together. But, seriously, is it such big of a deal? I preffer NaruSaku, and nothing will change that in this point. This is a fictional tale, they are fictional characters, so let's stop take everything so seriously and overthink things.

They're just fictional, of course I know that! Well, thanks for clearing that up for me. Not everything is crystal clear, but at least I got some stuff out of this.

Ohhh...so he only turned 6-tails? Ahhh, yeah! I remember reading that part. My excuse, as usual, was confusion and exams! Now I remember, thank you, Jenskott!

Last question, did Kakashi really die? (No, no, no! He's one of my favorites.)

---

By the way, the one with "The Tale of Gallant Jiraiya" or something, I remember seeing that particular tale in Wikipedia, in Jiraiya's profile. I'll read it soon, so I hope things would be a little more transparent for me.

---

Thanks to everyone who replied and gave me more information! You were all so helpful. Thank you again.

If others want to state their opinions, please feel free to do so. I would be delighted, since I would be learning something new, and maybe other NaruSaku'ers too.

---

This is such a long rant. I hope you're not mad at me. I just talk too much when I'm excited! biggrin.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 28 May 2009 - 09:46 AM.

#15 Jaiden

Jaiden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:36 AM

I dont believe either will happen.
i dont think a single pairing will happen.
I think the series will end with a battle between naruto and sasuke. sasuke using chidori (normal), and naru using rasengan (normaly).
Why? Because its a dramatic cliff hangar.

naruto will be worn out, as well as sasuke. they will be settling there battle as friends this time. Naruto and sasuke will do there final attack, and thats all the chakra they have left. The scene will end with them both coming out at eachother, just like when sakura and kakashi interfered all those years ago. The Page will say "END", and we will never figure out what happens, because we will be left to decide for ourselves.
thats my opinion.
i wish i didn't believe that because i love narusaku and all couplings but! it happens a lot actually :/

anyone agree?

neither questions will be answered?

Edited by Jaiden, 28 May 2009 - 05:39 AM.

AnimeFaceOff - Owner

#16 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (Jaiden @ May 28 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont believe either will happen.i dont think a single pairing will happen.I think the series will end with a battle between naruto and sasuke. sasuke using chidori (normal), and naru using rasengan (normaly).Why? Because its a dramatic cliff hangar.naruto will be worn out, as well as sasuke. they will be settling there battle as friends this time. Naruto and sasuke will do there final attack, and thats all the chakra they have left. The scene will end with them both coming out at eachother, just like when sakura and kakashi interfered all those years ago. The Page will say "END", and we will never figure out what happens, because we will be left to decide for ourselves.thats my opinion.i wish i didn't believe that because i love narusaku and all couplings but! it happens a lot actually :/anyone agree?neither questions will be answered?

Huh? Do you really think that will happen? I agree, there is a possibility that it could happen, but I don't want to bring up numbers here.

Usually, anime(s) that end like that, are called dramatic, but might be criticized by many critics and reviewers, not to mention fans of the show as well. Masashi Kishimoto can end it like that, but, many questions would be left unanswered, and so, many fans would be really disappointed, especially those who are rooting for their favorite couple.

(*I would cry actually. Maybe not cry, but be really sad that I never got to see Kakashi's real face, if it really ends like that. biggrin.gif*)

Well, anyway, we'll just have to see what happens. I'm sure Kishi has a lot of tricks up his sleeves and will suprise us one day.

I won't contradict anyway with Kishi's ideas. He is the maker of Naruto, and if he wants to end it like that, it's alright with me. I mean, if he never actually made Naruto, we wouldn't be here, having fun, posting forums, making debates, and creating/joining a fanclub. Thanks for sharing your opinion. wink.gif

---

love.gif  narusakuct7.gif  love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 15 August 2009 - 01:49 PM.

#17 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

I think that's important, because they are one of the greatest clans that ever lived. But, also, they're one of the worst. So, I thought, maybe in the end, Sasuke won't continue the bloodline, because something like this might happen again in the future. I mean, he got mad that Konoha would order Itachi to kill his family so no evil would come out of it, right?

I can't figure out Uchiha's restoration is important plotwise. Yes, they were one of the greatest clans ever lived. So was senju. And nobody is claiming Tsunae needs a husband so she can restore her clan.

Hmmm...You're right. Karin is NOW the #1 most possible wife. I mean, they have worked together already for some time. Can you please show me any manga chapters that have Sasuke x Karin material in it? I just want to see, and I'm having such a hard time accepting it. Hahaha!

Let's see... I advise reading SAsuke vs KillerBee fight in onemanga.com . Chapters 410-418, I think. I think these chapters are more relevant than those of Sasuke vs Itachi arc (where Karin flirted with Sasuke and Sasuke had no one clue) because you see two-sided concern on them. Sasuke ACTUALLY explains his actions to Karin, shows her proper gratitude and trusts her.Those were the chapters convinced me that, maybe, SasuKarin is a possibility (not that I necessarily like that possibility).

It's not exactly accurate, but I remember Naruto asking about how Hinata was doing.

I don't remember Hinata being mentioned at all during Naruto's talk with his father.

I'd check it myself, but right now I'm tired.

My brain overloaded, and I think I got this wrong impression that maybe NaruHina was starting to happen, and maybe Masahi Kishimoto wanted it that way since in one interview I saw on the Internet, he created Hinata as Naruto's love interest, or something like that. (I'm not entirely sure with the information that I get since well, there are a lot of fake stuff floating around anyway.)

One interview you saw on Internet? I've a bunch of interviews where Kishimoto stated (insert pairing here) would happen. Neither of them are proved, and I don't buy he would reveal concrete details of the end of Naruto in such a setting.

Unless someone gave concrete proof (such like reliable sources or links), I tell that interview was made up.

Yes, I do! Awesome examples, by the way. You really analyzed these things, didn't you?

Thank you, but... No, I don't analyze these things. I have always thought NaruSaku was the canon Naruto pairing because I didn't analyze these things. Instead of looking forward to read one love scene each chapter, getting desperate when it didn't happen, and trying diminishing any scene happening between Naruto or Sakura and other people, I simply read the manga.

Yeah, maybe. I just wish I didn't get confused. You're right, actually. I think that the manga is somehow near to its end, because of the slow destruction of the Akatsuki, anything left would be the Uchiha problem, and ta-dah, it's finished. So maybe Kishi just wanted to tie up the loose ends before finishing. I mean, example, the mystery of what is really under the mask of Kakashi, or, who will everyone end up with, and of course, the Uchiha clan problem.

You gave a great explanation! Awesomeness.

Again, thank you.

However I don't think Kakashi's face is a mystery needs being revealed. Sometimes an author must NOT reveal everything in the history or solve ALL mysteries, but he/she must leave some things to the imagination of the readers.

I don't think either we need knowing who everyone will end up with. I don't understand that need for pairing up ALL characters in the series.

They're just fictional, of course I know that!

Oh, I wasn't suggesting you weren't aware of it. I was speaking generally. It's slightly disturbing seeing a bunch of fans arguing obsessively these things, like if those characters were real people or the outcome of the manga would have some effect on their lives.

Then again, once I was treated like a fanatic only because I mentioned I liked Sakura. While he insulted me and bashed the character, the troll bubbing me told something along the lines "Your pretty Sakura...".

MY WHAT? She isn't my pretty anything, and she isn't mine. She's an inked drawing upon a paper. And she isn't mine. She's Masashi Kishimoto's property. Trying claiming I'm a mindless fanatic because I don't bash the character is preposterous.

Ohhh...so he only turned 6-tails? Ahhh, yeah! I remember reading that part. My excuse, as usual, was confusion and exams! Now I remember, thank you, Jenskott!

He turned eight-tails in the next chapter. But in chapter 437 he only turned six-tails. I don't count the two tails he drew out in the next chapter because that wasn't part of his initial reaction, but the Fox's reaction to be caged.

Given that a bunch of NaruHina fans have been claiming he turned eight-tails EXCLUSIVELY for Hinata, I think we can assume you were influenced by misinformation, and therefore you were no guilty. tongue.gif

Last question, did Kakashi really die? (No, no, no! He's one of my favorites.)

I'm not sure. I doubt it because Kishimoto is reluctant to kill main characters or any of the Rookie Twelve, and we got that scene with Kakashi's father.

Nevertheless, the last month a new mini-databook was published in Japan, summarizing Naruto's history up to chapter 437, mentioning the most important events (by the way, Hinata didn't even show up, despite Shiho -SHIHO- does, her confession isn't mentioned at all, and the databook statesNaruto still likes Sakura). The faces of several deade characters were shaded in grey... including Kakashi's face.

Then again, I'll believe he's dead when we see the corpse, and some medic nin diagnoses his death.

This is such a long rant. I hope you're not mad at me. I just talk too much when I'm excited!

Don't worry about it. I don't think anybody is angry.

I dont believe either will happen.
i dont think a single pairing will happen.
I think the series will end with a battle between naruto and sasuke. sasuke using chidori (normal), and naru using rasengan (normaly).
Why? Because its a dramatic cliff hangar.

naruto will be worn out, as well as sasuke. they will be settling there battle as friends this time. Naruto and sasuke will do there final attack, and thats all the chakra they have left. The scene will end with them both coming out at eachother, just like when sakura and kakashi interfered all those years ago. The Page will say "END", and we will never figure out what happens, because we will be left to decide for ourselves.
thats my opinion.
i wish i didn't believe that because i love narusaku and all couplings but! it happens a lot actually :/

Huh? I'm sorry, but that theory of yours sounds... completely absurd.

Naruto ending up alone? The manga ending pairless? Sure. I can see that.

But that end of yours? No. I'm sorry. It looks like completely baseless speculation on your part.

You tell it happens a lot, but I don't use to see such ambiguous endings in Japanese comics. And I've been watching anime for twenty years. There's ALWAYS some kind of closure.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:18 AM

If you want the prime example of sasuke and Karin being strong for each other. Youll want to read the chapters where they are fighting Killerbee. at the beginning of the battle Sasuke tells karin to get behind him.

why is this important you ask? for a very good reaosn. remember that sasukes greatest strength is his Sharingan. this requires him to be able to see an opponent. This means that his back side is a weakspot for him and very dangerous place for someone you dont trust to be in. Yet Sasuke without any hesitation or doubt puts Karin behind his back in his blind spot. Showing he trusts her to be in his most vulnerable spot.

trust is a key factor for romance in this story and in most stories. Its why Sakura is the more likely pairing for Naruto as it has been established that they deeply trust each other.

also during the fight when he sees Karin in danger of being burned by the black flames of Amateratsu. He sees a brief image of his old team 7. He finds the power to protect them in that moment and extinguishes the Amateratsu in order to save both her.

this moment is where he for even only a moment embraces one of the key themes of the story. Gaining the greatest strength by protecting what is precious to you.

Huh? I'm sorry, but that theory of yours sounds... completely absurd.

Naruto ending up alone? The manga ending pairless? Sure. I can see that.

But that end of yours? No. I'm sorry. It looks like completely baseless speculation on your part.

You tell it happens a lot, but I don't use to see such ambiguous endings in Japanese comics. And I've been watching anime for twenty years. There's ALWAYS some kind of closure.

Actually not completley absurd. One of my Favorites Scryed had a somewhat similar ending. the Hero, and his rival end up fighting to what could be construed as an ambiguous finish. late ron the two reappear using their powers to defeat enemies.

A similar scenario where naruto and Sasuke clash but the result is vague is not out of the question. though I do agree it wouldnt end the series there. there would be some epilogue after the clash.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:45 AM

I can't figure out Uchiha's restoration is important plotwise. Yes, they were one of the greatest clans ever lived. So was senju. And nobody is claiming Tsunae needs a husband so she can restore her clan.

You have a point. But, still, Sasuke has this desire to restore his clan, because I remember him saying it somewhere. Oh well. That was my reason to think that the restoration of the Uchiha clan is important.

Let's see... I advise reading SAsuke vs KillerBee fight in onemanga.com . Chapters 410-418, I think. I think these chapters are more relevant than those of Sasuke vs Itachi arc (where Karin flirted with Sasuke and Sasuke had no one clue) because you see two-sided concern on them. Sasuke ACTUALLY explains his actions to Karin, shows her proper gratitude and trusts her.Those were the chapters convinced me that, maybe, SasuKarin is a possibility (not that I necessarily like that possibility).

Thanks! I'll read it later. You've convinced me that SasuKarin is a possibility, but, just like you, I kinda not like the pairing. But, whatever is fine with me.

I don't remember Hinata being mentioned at all during Naruto's talk with his father.

He didn't mention Hinata during his talk with the Yondaime. He just asked about her, after the 8-tails form disappeared. I remember him talking about it with the slug, just before he had another fight with Pain/Pein.

One interview you saw on Internet? I've a bunch of interviews where Kishimoto stated (insert pairing here) would happen. Neither of them are proved, and I don't buy he would reveal concrete details of the end of Naruto in such a setting.

Unless someone gave concrete proof (such like reliable sources or links), I tell that interview was made up.

If only I remember where I saw that part. I was not sure if it was really an interview. Most of the interviews were made up anyway, but, this one made such a huge impression on me. But I forget where I saw it! Awww man, I'll try to remember. I'll post the link as soon as I see it.

Thank you, but... No, I don't analyze these things. I have always thought NaruSaku was the canon Naruto pairing because I didn't analyze these things. Instead of looking forward to read one love scene each chapter, getting desperate when it didn't happen, and trying diminishing any scene happening between Naruto or Sakura and other people, I simply read the manga.

Wow, cool! I'm kinda like that, but, not that much. Hehehe. I'm such a kid. biggrin.gif

Again, thank you.

However I don't think Kakashi's face is a mystery needs being revealed. Sometimes an author must NOT reveal everything in the history or solve ALL mysteries, but he/she must leave some things to the imagination of the readers.

I don't think either we need knowing who everyone will end up with. I don't understand that need for pairing up ALL characters in the series.

Your welcome! ^^

I also thought of that. It adds to the mystery. But, I really want to see his face! Che, I'm such a fangirl. wub.gif sweatdrop.gif

Well, not all of the characters need to be paired up, but I just want to see those characters who will have love interests. Hehe. I'm such a sucker for romance. biggrin.gif

Oh, I wasn't suggesting you weren't aware of it. I was speaking generally. It's slightly disturbing seeing a bunch of fans arguing obsessively these things, like if those characters were real people or the outcome of the manga would have some effect on their lives.

Then again, once I was treated like a fanatic only because I mentioned I liked Sakura. While he insulted me and bashed the character, the troll bubbing me told something along the lines "Your pretty Sakura...".

MY WHAT? She isn't my pretty anything, and she isn't mine. She's an inked drawing upon a paper. And she isn't mine. She's Masashi Kishimoto's property. Trying claiming I'm a mindless fanatic because I don't bash the character is preposterous

Hehe. It's alright. I was just kidding. smile.gif

Hmmm...You have a point, once again. I also thought that their behavior was kinda weird. But, some people are really like that.

Ooooh...Bad troll...

Right! You're totally right. She's just a fictional character. There's nothing wrong with liking Sakura. I like her too, you know. ^^

Given that a bunch of NaruHina fans have been claiming he turned eight-tails EXCLUSIVELY for Hinata, I think we can assume you were influenced by misinformation, and therefore you were no guilty. tongue.gif

Yeah, I've heard them rant about that. Maybe I did get the wrong information or something. It's all so weird. Awww...cool. We'll just have to see what happens next.

I'm not sure. I doubt it because Kishimoto is reluctant to kill main characters or any of the Rookie Twelve, and we got that scene with Kakashi's father.

Nevertheless, the last month a new mini-databook was published in Japan, summarizing Naruto's history up to chapter 437, mentioning the most important events (by the way, Hinata didn't even show up, despite Shiho -SHIHO- does, her confession isn't mentioned at all, and the databook statesNaruto still likes Sakura). The faces of several deade characters were shaded in grey... including Kakashi's face.

Then again, I'll believe he's dead when we see the corpse, and some medic nin diagnoses his death.

I hope so! I don't want him to be dead. Why does Naruto's sensei(s) always die? First, Jiraiya, then Minato, now Kakashi?

Really? shamefulcry0js.gif arg.gif He-He's dead?! Nooooo!

Also, where did you see that new mini-databook? I want to see it too.

Ahhh...That's good. He still likes Sakura-chan? Great! a_thumbs.gif

Don't worry about it. I don't think anybody is angry.

Thank God. wow.png

---

If you want the prime example of sasuke and Karin being strong for each other. Youll want to read the chapters where they are fighting Killerbee. at the beginning of the battle Sasuke tells karin to get behind him.

why is this important you ask? for a very good reaosn. remember that sasukes greatest strength is his Sharingan. this requires him to be able to see an opponent. This means that his back side is a weakspot for him and very dangerous place for someone you dont trust to be in. Yet Sasuke without any hesitation or doubt puts Karin behind his back in his blind spot. Showing he trusts her to be in his most vulnerable spot.

trust is a key factor for romance in this story and in most stories. Its why Sakura is the more likely pairing for Naruto as it has been established that they deeply trust each other.

also during the fight when he sees Karin in danger of being burned by the black flames of Amateratsu. He sees a brief image of his old team 7. He finds the power to protect them in that moment and extinguishes the Amateratsu in order to save both her.

this moment is where he for even only a moment embraces one of the key themes of the story. Gaining the greatest strength by protecting what is precious to you.

---

So, NaruSaku is like SasuKarin? You have a very big point there! Trust is really important.

So he's showing his soft side to Karin? Awww, men. My hopes and dreams are crushed and turned into dust. 111193.gif shamefulcry0js.gif Heehee. a_spaz.gif

Great explanation! Thanks for sharing, everyone!

---

Keep those thoughts and opinions coming! a_thumbs.gif 111191.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 28 May 2009 - 08:48 AM.

#20 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:06 AM

For me in many ways I see Sasukes character as a character based around the concept of a fall from grace and a rise into redemption. Sasuke had everything naruto ever wanted yet gave it all up in betrayal of Konohas most sacred principles to gain power.

and this has resulted in multiple failures on his part (failed to kill orochimaru, failed to defeat naruto, failed to kill itahci, failed to catch killerbee) and so on and so forth. With these failures though comes a small light of hope that he may be finally seeing the light. With his actions towards his team in the battle with Killerbee.

we'll have to see what he does and what path he takes in the end.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users