Close
Photo

Anybody think that this guy is wrong?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#21 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:29 PM

I know I'm a few months late and hey this topic was poted on my birthday wonder what I was doing that time? But here it comes...

BLASPHEMY!!!

Being a fighting game fan and Rpg fan I have to say either this guy sucks or he is just a lame hater, for the record I'm a fighting game fan since I began playing, my first game was Tekken 3 and I love that series to this day, it was pretty cool to play as a kid of course now I like faster ones like Guilty Gear and BlazBlue (Almost coming out here on Europe, can't wait and we'll get extra stuff HAHA), Fighting Games are Social Games it was said before and the console online function brought a community of Gamers that was so far apart, I'll love Fighting Games forever they're a part of myself I refuse to let go off.

To end it all...

HEY DUMBASS!! GO PLAY LESS POPULAR STUFF LIKE GUILTY GEAR GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED!!!

Saying Games like this make us waste our money, BLASPHEMY, that must mean that playing awesome games like Final Fantasy and other Rpg's means that we don't have a life. Seriously I took some offense on this one, if the post something like this again He'll hear from me and it won't be pretty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users