• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#41 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:49 AM

Ok, something like this:

Naruto is reading something on the computer with an intense confused look on his face, when Sakura walks behind him.
"Hey Naruto, what are you reading?" she asks him when he turns around nervously.
Naruto replies, "Well, I kinda figured out that we are fictional characters and our lives are depicted by someone in a different universe?" Sakura slaps him for being stupid and reads the stuff he was.
She screams, "Holy crap, It's true!"
Naruto then asks, "What is true? You're feelings and the constant hints about us, or the fact about the other universe?"
Sakura says, "Both," and blushes. Naruto doesn't get it. She then sighs and gives him a loving hug! After that they realize their destiny that was decided by Kishimoto and get together before their time, which wasn't supposed to happen. The interference ruins their character development, Naruto doesn't become Hokage and tears a hole in the universe which kills us all!

Please, Naruto and Sakura, don't find this website! Of course they will get together anyway, so I would rather they do that and we don't all die!

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#42 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:36 AM

naruto : wow i cannot believe that many people support me n sakura-chan...
sakura : hey naruto, what are u looking?

sakura looks at the monitor, and suddenly she destroys the computer.
may be she'll punch naruto too.

naruto : sakura-chaaaan...u see thaaat??? people think we're a great maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch...!!!
sakura : don't say that!

then sakura go, but she smiles on back.
sakura : hihihi, they knew it, and he finally knew it too. laugh.gif

hahaha u know what does she mean by 'it'!

#43 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME <3

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:25 PM

LOL...well...iunno. I've never really cared about "Narusaku," or any other pairing for that matter. You probably think i'm crazy, as i'm on THIS site, but my friend showed it to me, and it has chapter spoilers so...Truth be told, I don't give a crap about ANY pairings; I only like the action, and the off-screen killing, and it makes me sad that people actual create pairings for SPONGEBOB o.O
. Don't Press the red button

#44 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:28 PM

The question wasn't if you cared about NaruSaku, it was "What do you think Naruto and Sakura would say if they saw this site."

So, you didn't even really give a valid non-answer.

#45 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME <3

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:53 PM

Good point. Well, they would do a combination of everything you guys said. Naruto being happy, Sakura slapping Naruto while (secretly) being happy
. Don't Press the red button

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:53 PM

Naruto: looking at website
Sakura: Nosebleed looking at lemon fic of her and Naruto

Sakura: shannroo grabs Naruto by the shirt and in to the bedroom for hot semx with her blond teammate

Naruto: biggrin.gif :teehee:

#47 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 15 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto: looking at website
Sakura: Nosebleed looking at lemon fic of her and Naruto

Sakura: shannroo grabs Naruto by the shirt and in to the bedroom for hot semx with her blond teammate

Naruto: biggrin.gif :teehee:

agreed only i think it would happen a little differently

Sakura:*sitting in bedroom and finds website, goes to fanfic's and reads a lemon one* (oh kitten, NOSEBLEED...BAD ONE TOO!!!! i hope Naruto doesn't find me in here)
Naruto: *knocks on door and enters walks up* hey Sakura-chan, what you looking at?
Inner Sakura: GRAB HIM NOW!!!
Sakura: *Grabs him and procedes the steps to have super hot smex, hotter than the hardcore lemon fic she read*
Naruto: (YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERO-SENNIN LOOK AT ME NOW!!! YOUR PERVERTEDNESS ACTUALLY HELPED!)
Jiraiya: *looks down from heaven with a telescope writes on a notepad and giggles pervertedly* heehee, go kid go!!!!
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 15 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
agreed only i think it would happen a little differently

Sakura:*sitting in bedroom and finds website, goes to fanfic's and reads a lemon one* (oh kitten, NOSEBLEED...BAD ONE TOO!!!! i hope Naruto doesn't find me in here)
Naruto: *knocks on door and enters walks up* hey Sakura-chan, what you looking at?
Inner Sakura: GRAB HIM NOW!!!
Sakura: *Grabs him and procedes the steps to have super hot smex, hotter than the hardcore lemon fic she read*
Naruto: (YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERO-SENNIN LOOK AT ME NOW!!! YOUR PERVERTEDNESS ACTUALLY HELPED!)
Jiraiya: *looks down from heaven with a telescope writes on a notepad and giggles pervertedly* heehee, go kid go!!!!

Jaraiya: dame I am good dammit
Naruto: love.gif love.gif love.gif shamefulcry0js.gif
Sakura: love.gif love.gif love.giflove.gif love.gif love.gif
Inner Sakura: I wonder what his clones can do. That stamina and being a Ninja think of the possibilities

#49 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 15 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jaraiya: dame I am good dammit
Naruto: love.gif love.gif love.gif shamefulcry0js.gif
Sakura: love.gif love.gif love.giflove.gif love.gif love.gif
Inner Sakura: I wonder what his clones can do. That stamina and being a Ninja think of the possibilities

lmao laugh.gif
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#50 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 15 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lmao laugh.gif

Os a perv I know lol laugh.gif

#51 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 16 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Os a perv I know lol laugh.gif

me too laugh.gif

#52 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:34 PM

Mm, that would be very interesting indeed. I wonder what Sakura would think of the H&E banner. :cookie:

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#53 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Kakebun-kun @ Apr 17 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mm, that would be very interesting indeed. I wonder what Sakura would think of the H&E banner. :cookie:

omg i didn't think of that but yea laugh.gif

#54 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:39 PM

Heh. They could also learn a thing or two from the fanfics here. ;D

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#55 BDnaruto

BDnaruto

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:38 PM

Heres my prediction about what would happen if Naruto and Sakura found this. laugh.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto: I'm going to type "Naruto and Sakura" on Google!
*Naruto types "Naruto and Sakura" on the Google Search box and clicks enter*
Naruto: ...... *clicks on NaruSaku in the search and sees many NaruSaku Pictures* ... wow.png I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!
*Sakura walks to Naruto*
Sakura: Hey Naruto. What are you looking at? *Sakura looks at the computer screen*...... O.O *Sakura gets a nosebleed*
Naruto: uh.... Sakura? Are you ok? *Naruto looks at Sakura* .... You look like your face was painted red...
*Sakura glomps Naruto in lightspeed and they fall onto the floor*
Naruto: WHOA! *blushes ALOT*
*Sakura kisses Naruto*
Naruto: wub.gif My Dream came true! YAYS!
*Sakura giggles and kisses Naruto again*
---------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, on my computer.
Me: *is (was) talking to Naruto from a webcam* ....Hello? Naruto? What are you- *sees Naruto making out with Sakura* O.O OMG! MUST FIND VIDEO CAMERA! *Dashes in superspeed everywhere in my house looking for the video camera and finds it* YES! I hope their still doing it. *dashes to my computer in superspeed* Yes! They are still making out! *aims the video camera at the webcam and it tapes Naruto Kissing Sakura* I'm going to be a NaruSaku hero! YAY!

#56 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (BDnaruto @ Apr 17 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres my prediction about what would happen if Naruto and Sakura found this. laugh.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto: I'm going to type "Naruto and Sakura" on Google!
*Naruto types "Naruto and Sakura" on the Google Search box and clicks enter*
Naruto: ...... *clicks on NaruSaku in the search and sees many NaruSaku Pictures* ... wow.png I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!
*Sakura walks to Naruto*
Sakura: Hey Naruto. What are you looking at? *Sakura looks at the computer screen*...... O.O *Sakura gets a nosebleed*
Naruto: uh.... Sakura? Are you ok? *Naruto looks at Sakura* .... You look like your face was painted red...
*Sakura glomps Naruto in lightspeed and they fall onto the floor*
Naruto: WHOA! *blushes ALOT*
*Sakura kisses Naruto*
Naruto: wub.gif My Dream came true! YAYS!
*Sakura giggles and kisses Naruto again*
---------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, on my computer.
Me: *is (was) talking to Naruto from a webcam* ....Hello? Naruto? What are you- *sees Naruto making out with Sakura* O.O OMG! MUST FIND VIDEO CAMERA! *Dashes in superspeed everywhere in my house looking for the video camera and finds it* YES! I hope their still doing it. *dashes to my computer in superspeed* Yes! They are still making out! *aims the video camera at the webcam and it tapes Naruto Kissing Sakura* I'm going to be a NaruSaku hero! YAY!

Lol laugh.gif and yes you would be!!!!!!! hope you like crowd surfing! a_dance.gif

#57 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 17 2009, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me too laugh.gif

a fellow perv yays laugh.gif

#58 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (GhostNin @ Dec 2 2007, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally believe that it would be something like:
Naruto: Hey, Sakura-chan! These people think we should get together!
Sakura: They have way too much time on their hands...

One of the 2

Naruto and Sakura: WTF!!

or

Sakura:... Crap my secret has been revealed.

Naruto: Cool!... 30 seconds later.... Wait what did you say?
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#59 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:17 AM

Haha! laugh.gif All of your predictions can come true. biggrin.gif Believe it! a_thumbs.gif

---

NU: Sakura-chan, look at this!

SH: What is it, Naruto?

NU: *points to the H&E banner* We look good together!

SH: *gets red in the face* Pervert! *punches him hard in the face*

NU: *crumples in the floor, trying to get up* What did I do?

SH: Hmph. *bangs the door and leaves*

NU: Huh? W-Wait!

SH: *talks to herself, crossing her arms* How dare he use my computer without permission? He must have seen my computer's website history while he was surfing!

NU: *opening the door* Sakura-chan! Wait! Where are you going? This is your house!

SH: *turns around, shocked* How did you get in my house?

NU: *looks up, scratching his head* I-I don't know. How did I get here?

---

Oops. Cliffhanger. biggrin.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 03 June 2009 - 07:29 AM.

#60 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:35 AM

err... am I the only 1 that think they will react like:

*Hides in the Corner* Please oh please don't let any of em found us!! Especially not Krisk, PB or True T-T

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users