314 replies to this topic

#301 CloverChan

CloverChan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:55 AM

Since she is the girl he likes. Need any other hint?

#302 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 13 2011, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto has never thought of Sakura as some trophy to be won, the only thing he's been trying to win from her is recognition, which both of them have wanted, and Sakura has done that countless times for Naruto and the same back. It's been a given since chapter three of the manga that Naruto loves Sakura, but he's always made sure they don't overshadow is respect for her, Sakura comes first, and if she's happy with Sasuke, so be it, but deep down Naruto really wants Sakura to return his feelings, and although we've seen that in some recent chapters, it's kinda hard to explain your feelings during a war, that will come afterwards. happy.gif

Greatly pointed out! The war is whats driving away all these confession answers, and until its Naruto vs Sasuke or whatever, no pairing should become canon! happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#303 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:01 AM

Well, after four some months of my time in here and after some reflecting, I have come to this conclusion. Due to the fact that, I'm willing to accept defeat and disappointment, I've been doing that for years, but I manage to overcome it and grow stronger from it, if we lose, then we lose, it happens and we just have to move on to the next best thing in life, because that's how it is, unfortunately.

Edited by Anguyen92, 13 October 2011 - 03:12 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#304 CloverChan

CloverChan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:06 AM

Hey you guy looks so downers. Cheer up a_thumbs.gif , I dont see its like a competition, just a story, a good one.. but we don't have to miss the point. It's Naruto story, not a love novel.

#305 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (Naruhina488 @ Oct 12 2011, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since when was Sakura one of naruto's goals? It's either I'm missing something or half asleep but in the manga, does it state or imply that Sakura is one of naruto's goals? She's not a trophy to be won you know..... shamefulcry0js.gif

Well neither winning Hinata's heart. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#306 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Thebonefireful @ Oct 12 2011, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol everybody goes to this topic, because of that one pannel:p But to stay on the topic. If we lose i wil be dissapointed.But there is nothing you can change about it. kitten happens sleep.gif But life goes on wink.gif But im stil positive in narusaku. That one pannel is not gonna change my opinion. Just wait and see;)

Why are we so suddenly down? What happened to the NS will of fire? I had a great dream of NaruSaku in the war and I wake up to see all of this? It's literally the first site I come to the second I open my eyes. (I come to the computer the second I wake up - no regrets.) I don't know what panel you guys are talking about, is it the Hinata-talking-to-Naruto panel? I'm a bit upset about that, but I don't think it's enough to single out NS, I mean, think of all the moments Kishi had built up to that, and the 'i love you' CONFESSION, hell, we cant rule out that for Sakura can we? She confessed.
Lets raise our torches and pitchforks and raise hell with our pairing, we're going to win, just cause the opposing threats looks much bigger or stronger, their defence sucks, and they're lower levels than us. wink.gif I've been playing WoW too much, excuse my video game addict language, but I'm trying to make a point.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#307 CloverChan

CloverChan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

Why are we so suddenly down? What happened to the NS will of fire? I had a great dream of NaruSaku in the war and I wake up to see all of this? It's literally the first site I come to the second I open my eyes. (I come to the computer the second I wake up - no regrets.) I don't know what panel you guys are talking about, is it the Hinata-talking-to-Naruto panel? I'm a bit upset about that, but I don't think it's enough to single out NS, I mean, think of all the moments Kishi had built up to that, and the 'i love you' CONFESSION, hell, we cant rule out that for Sakura can we? She confessed.

Everybody is overating that Naruto-Hinata's chat, and not only the NH fans.

Come on guys, it not fair to lose all the hope in NS just because Naruto Knows Hinata exists. He doesn't love her, he likes Sakura. But it doesnt mean he cant be nice with other people. Hinata its a good person and she needed to be cheered up, but it not make Naruto loves her.

Its like.. Naruto cheer up Sakura, save her from Sasuke, Zetsu, want her happines among everything and its mean nothing.

But Naruto says Hinata is strong and NH its gona be canoonz.. that's not fair.

#308 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (CloverChan @ Oct 13 2011, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everybody is overating that Naruto-Hinata's chat, and not only the NH fans.

Come on guys, it not fair to lose all the hope in NS just because Naruto Knows Hinata exists. He doesn't love her, he likes Sakura. But it doesnt mean he cant be nice with other people. Hinata its a good person and she needed to be cheered up, but it not make Naruto loves her.

Its like.. Naruto cheer up Sakura, save her from Sasuke, Zetsu, want her happines among everything and its mean nothing.

But Naruto says Hinata is strong and NH its gona be canoonz.. that's not fair.

Yeah!
And am I the only one who thinks it was a very positive moment for NS? Now thats he has settled things with Hinata? There was nothing romantic about it. Short panels of paying her back for saving him, telling her shes strong when she doubts it, and running off to defeat the fakes. Simple and sweet. Now hes just gotta settle things with Sakura.

AND oh my god a fly just went up my nose D:

jus drein jus daun.

#309 CloverChan

CloverChan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

Yeah!
And am I the only one who thinks it was a very positive moment for NS? Now thats he has settled things with Hinata? There was nothing romantic about it. Short panels of paying her back for saving him, telling her shes strong when she doubts it, and running off to defeat the fakes. Simple and sweet. Now hes just gotta settle things with Sakura.

Well if Kishi want to make any pairing canon, he first need to resolve all the others not reciprocals loves to make the one he choose clear and fair. I mean, if he want to make NS canon he really need a clousure for NaruHina, SakuLee and SasuSaku or viceversa.

Im sure Kishi want a Happy ending for everyone, and a happy ending for Hinata doesnt necesary mean she has to be with Naruto. She nedeed him to aproval her development and show her she is strong.. and he did that. For the love confession, Hinata already knows Naruto doesnt love her, and she is ok with that. She will be happy if Naruto is happy.

#310 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

Well, as long as NS end up together in the end, i'll be fine.
Oh, and Thought it'd lighten the mood, I made it 3 minutes ago. happy.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#311 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 13 2011, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets raise our torches and pitchforks and raise hell with our pairing, we're going to win, just cause the opposing threats looks much bigger or stronger, their defence sucks, and they're lower levels than us. wink.gif I've been playing WoW too much, excuse my video game addict language, but I'm trying to make a point.

I'm not really down. I'm just answering a question to a thread was created by a madman, two years ago, whom I talk to in a chatroom on a day-to-day basis, on if there's that 1% chance that we lose. In fact, there's a what happens if we win thread, to balance this out.

What if we win?

Edited by Anguyen92, 13 October 2011 - 03:01 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#312 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

i know it probably sounds lame, but i would probably think less of the manga as a whole. i mean ive been a fan of narusaku since chapter 3. ive since then been sure that narusaku was meant to be. so if it comes out i was wrong, ill just feel like a big idiot an wasted so many years thinking this way lol.

#313 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Of course we wont lose. That's a word the NS fanbase shouldn't even have in it's vocab.

But I agree with the post above mine. I'll probably just get so sick of it I'll stop reading/watching Naruto. It'll make me think less of the manga until it dwindles down to nothing but mere ... well, nothing.

Edited by Fenris, 29 November 2011 - 11:07 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#314 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:27 AM

Muff has requested I close this thread since it keeps getting revived. So, thread closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users