• This topic is locked This topic is locked
149 replies to this topic

#41 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Nov 16 2007, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I loved all those moments you mentioned but it strickes me odd that you forget, imo the first and one of the cutesest moments in narusaku.
The moment is at the start of the series when Sakura is day-dreaming about Sauske who tells her that her forehead is cute. secs later Naruto comes (who is disguised as Sauske) and tells her the very thing she dremt about.
I find this moment, although comical, real cute and says what will further be inforced in the series is that Naruto does understand Sakura and even loves in her the things she consider as her faults.

yup that was a good moment. gives us insight regarding Sakura's perception and actual preference :thumbs:

#42 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:01 AM

in the first chapter of part 2, the golden chapter 245.

#43 Asuma&TheCigarrete

Asuma&TheCigarrete

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:09 PM

This one!

\o/ My Avatar is simply the best possible for a "Fresh Meat" \o/

/o\ But i'm not a Fresh Meat anymore /o\

#44 Shana

Shana

~melon bread....=D

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:04 PM

My favorite is when Naruto cheers up Sakura concerning Sasuke.

#45 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:32 AM

When Naruto and Gaara were fighting he says he's going to protect Sakura no matter what.
I am still pinky-ash

#46 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Nov 16 2007, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I loved all those moments you mentioned but it strickes me odd that you forget, imo the first and one of the cutesest moments in narusaku.
The moment is at the start of the series when Sakura is day-dreaming about Sauske who tells her that her forehead is cute. secs later Naruto comes (who is disguised as Sauske) and tells her the very thing she dremt about.
I find this moment, although comical, real cute and says what will further be inforced in the series is that Naruto does understand Sakura and even loves in her the things she consider as her faults.

I totally forgot about that scene! That was really romantic and insightful on Naruto's part.

#47 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:19 PM

I really like the moment right before team shikamaru leaves to go on the Sasuke retrivil arc and naruto makes the promise of a lifetime to Sakura and she thinks to herself "Naruto always knew me. He always understood me" or something like that

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#48 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:12 PM

Mm... To me, it'd be chapter 297. Sakura sees Naruto being possessed and devoured by the fox. Then she clutches her heart like if she was physically in pain, dashes towards him screaming she'd save Sasuke for him -FOR HIM!-, and then she's hit. Later she heals Naruto while she regrets she never can do anything for Naruto, and Yamato reassures her telling her feelings matter to Naruto more than the things she does.

A second close I think it's after Sasuke's Rescue arc. When Sakura goes to the hospital, she tells Ino she'll visit Naruto first. When she finds out he has failed, she tries cheering Naruto up and tells he hasn't to worry about fullfilling his promise. When Naruto insists, she apologises for not being helpful and promises going with him the next time. Then she ponders over being a burden and endeavours becoming stronger.

There're many moments, anyway: when Naruto invokes Gamabunta for protecting Sakura at all costs; when Naruto encouraged Sakura during her and Ino's match; when she nearly forfeited the test for protecting his dream...

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#49 Shurikai

Shurikai

Bishie Obsessed~

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:41 PM

My favorite moment would have to be the Promise of a Lifetime. It showed how much Naruto cared and wanted her to be happy, even if that meant that he couldn't have her. My second favorite one is in Shippuden when Naruto turned into four tails and Sakura ran towards him; telling him that she'd get Sasuke back for him.

#50 BahamutX

BahamutX

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:35 PM

I have the same scenes in mind as Konata-chan. =D

That promise of a lifetime scene was a tearjerker.

#51 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:46 PM

I guess the PoaL was the top one, but my next one is always:

Gaara vs. Naruto when Naruto gathered up all that chakra and summoned Gamabunta and he said "I'll protect Sakura-chan at all costs!"

I was like "oh sh!t, dude is crazy!!!" There is just something about him that makes him an amazing character. Naruto has that "Power" B)

#52 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:00 PM

My favorite moment is the one I created in my own head, where Sakura (god bless her) learns Kage Bunshin for Naruto's extended pleasure. nosebleed8rx.gif

#53 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime &amp; Manga, Photoshop, H&amp;E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. &lt;333

Posted 31 December 2007 - 11:44 PM

My favorite moments would definitely have to be Chapter 183: Promise of a Lifetime. Its just so powerful and emotional, and you can really tell that Naruto is so completely selfless in his love for Sakura that he'd do anything for her. :shamefulcry0js: Heck, if thats not love, I don't know what is. DD:

Another one of my favorite moments would be Chapter 297: when Yamato points out Sakura's deep feelings for Naruto. It was just so cute beyond words~ <33

Manda. → Dana
deviantartfanfictionlivejournalmyanimelistdomain

#54 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:07 AM

The first, fourth, and seventh time they made out in a closet.

if you dont know what im talking about, go read chapters 128, 75, and 270 again. But read them much Closer.

tongue.gif
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#55 NaruNinpo33

NaruNinpo33

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Drawing, Music, Art<br /><br />Favorite Anime:<br /><br />Naruto<br />Negima<br />Neon Genesis Evangelion<br />Elfen Lied <br />and many many more!

Posted 02 January 2008 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Dec 31 2007, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite moment is the one I created in my own head, where Sakura (god bless her) learns Kage Bunshin for Naruto's extended pleasure. nosebleed8rx.gif

HAHA! Did anyone else catch that? lol... narusakuct7.gif

#56 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 04:24 PM

I dont really have a favorite. I love and accept all NaruSaku moments. biggrin.gif

#57 Heavens Wrath

Heavens Wrath

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

I loved the PoaL scene. a_dance.gif

#58 Balmung

Balmung

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:30 AM

My most favorite moment is when Sakura said that she would save Sasuke for him while running towards him in KN4.
Heres the other top 5 moments I love happy.gif
2. When Naruto was trying with all his might to save Sakura from Garra
3. When Sakura was about to give it all up for Naruto's dream at the 1st exam
4. When he made the promise of a lifetime
5. When Naruto got back and she offered to go on a date with him and him blushing XD.
I didnt put Sakura offereing to feed him because I haven't acutally read that cahtper. Someday I will get to it htough happy.gif. narusakuct7.gif

#59 CloudedMemories

CloudedMemories

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:32 AM

The Day he asked her to marry him.
It'll happen, just wait for it. biggrin.gif

#60 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:37 AM

The day they saw all the animal-wtf's in CloudedMemories Signiture.

(Just kidding tongue.gif)

All NaruSaku moments are my favorite, I can't choose between them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users