Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:39 AM

What makes SasuSaku dead?
-Sasuke left Konoha.
-Naruto and Sakura are getting closer.

is that all? Uhh... Naruto and Sakura are still trying to get Sasuke back, even after witnessing his bastard-like personality. I mean, if Naruto and Sakura gave up on retrieving Sasuke, than SasuSaku's status as dead would most likely be acceptable, yeah? ^^ Its still out there buddies.

Well, as a timid character with a passive personality and an unimportant role, she's not a character that leaves an impact on the series in general. She's too weak a character.

there isn't anything in that conversation that specifically screams that it was important that Hinata was with him at that very moment. I could honestly see Sakura, replacing her there. I say this only, because Hinata doesn't leave a very strong impact on the Naruto series.

And how does this decrease the possibility of the NaruHina? This just shows that she is a side character. Romantic relaitonships that relate to Naruto don't necessarly have great impact on the story nor are they considered to be important when compared to other issues in the series. mellow.gif (Naruto's feelings for Sakura doesn't really impact the storyline, unless I missed something) ... sorry, just keeping up an open mind ^^

Anyway as far as I know, evidance can prove less to nothing because the story can go any direction (FMA anybody?) eck, but Kishimoto would probably go with a clean& cliche storyline.

#222 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:46 AM

The Might as well end pairing less to satisfy all readers... Thought leaving them with dirty Doujins and Fanfiction about "What could have happened."
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#223 IchaIcha

IchaIcha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Dec 29 2006, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Might as well end pairing less to satisfy all readers... Thought leaving them with dirty Doujins and Fanfiction about "What could have happened."

Thought so... pairingless ending would solve everything, wouldn't it? sweatdrop.gif (poligamy solves everything too! *drops dead)

#224 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:15 PM

IMO SasuSaku never happened, it was started (still IMO) when people didn't realise that the Sasuke and Sakura scene in Chapter 3/Episode 3 was the real Sasuke, NOT Naruto in a henge, many are too simple-minded (and have childish minds). Then people started to say like "Awww... they should to be together!"
Hell sometimes, they compared that pairing with the Sonic series (Archie and Sonic X only, not games, romance was not part in the games until Sonic 360/PS3)
Example:
SasuSaku ---> SonAmy huh.gif

Ok first off, appearance is fine, but in personality, is another different story. Sonic is the main character, and sometimes he can't stand Amy (only when she's in fangirl mode) but he didn't said when the first time he talked to her, calling her "annoying" right in front of her, just like Sasuke said that to Sakura. Hell, Sonic starts to fears Amy when she pulls out her hammer.

Sonic --> Sasuke, appearance: yes (blue); character: no
Sonic is almost like Naruto in a since.

Amy on the other hand ---> Sakura: both yes (You get the idea, they're very similar), execpt Amy don't talked bad things (like Sakura was in the beginning) about her friends/teammates.

Ok.. a bit offtopic there... I'm done for now...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#225 Saigokarasu

Saigokarasu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (IchaIcha @ Dec 29 2006, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Pite @ Dec 29 2006, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thought so... pairingless ending would solve everything, wouldn't it? sweatdrop.gif (poligamy solves everything too! *drops dead)

YAY POLIGAMY! XD

But seriously, an ending without pairings is indeed very possible.

I never said once that SasuSaku and NaruHina were impossible, only highly improbable. Who knows? Kishimoto might have too much to drink one night, throw out the little hints throughout the series that indicate Sakura may be falling or had fallen for the blonde haired dipstick, throw out the character development of Team 7, give Hinata a more prominent role in Naruto's life despite having no storyline significance, forget the fact that Naruto is not interested Hinata in that way nor has talked to her for more than thirty minutes, forget that he relisted Hinata's viewpoint on Naruto as an "idol" and forget the fact that he wrote in the databook that she "admires" him and the fact that she never used love while referring to him even in her thoughts, literally force someone who does not want to fall in love with anybody to be with a girl who he thought was annoying as hell, and maybe SasuSaku and NaruHina can happen.

Is SasuSaku dead? Not yet. Is it taking in it's last breath of air before it withers away (cannonical-wise)? Indeed.

PS: Sorry, but I am very anti-NaruHina and the pairing was one of the reasons why I used to mock the series before I got into it. The same applies for SasuSaku, but the fanbase has a little hope left in it.
No comment....

#226 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:20 AM

I really don't see a chance for them (I mean, it's not like I like that couple anyways). From day one Sasuke has always found Sakura weak and annoying. And now with his whole, emotionless attiude, (not to mention his "I don't even need to show that I'm jealous of how strong you are because I know I'm the strongest, blahhh blahh bblahh") I don't think he could go for someone like Sakura. Sakura is just too tender.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users