#21 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 15 2013, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easy answer, it would destroy the story. I think i dont have to tell why.

Actually, I think I would like to hear your reasoning for this.

Edited by Baguette, 16 March 2013 - 03:15 AM.

Star Crossed Lovers

#22 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

the simplest explnation is usually the best. The most likely ending for Hinata will be going on to lead her clan. She will rise up using Neji and Naruto's examples and unite the two branches in equality.

we will see that she promises to do this and while she may not be shown to succeed or quite possibly in a FMA ending style be shown in a brief flashback to have succeeded.

basically that will be her finale.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#23 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 15 2013, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly why is there even a thread about this in the first place??? She's not important to the story she can die and nothing will happen that will affect the plot. She doesn't have to end up with no one period.

Um ... harsh a little? mellow.gif Hinata may be a side character but that doesn't mean she has no place in the story. She has a place and does effect things. She's a plot device character. She can help a point get to another point but is not there very much in the most important part. That's the main character's job. Think of the Pain Arc and this War Arc. And I can definitely say you are wrong about her dying affecting nothing. It would be an impacting moment in the story, especially to Naruto. Not saying he loves her because he doesn't, but he would definitely be really sad if she permenantly died. Don't you remember the Pain Arc? huh.gif Her death wouldn't be as impacting as say Shikamaru died but she's still a major supporting character.

Anyway, to the actual thread question, I don't think it's that hard to figure out. Hinata will become a leader of her Clan that's more confident and self-assured of herself, she will no longer be that timid person she was. 615 is laying the groundwork for that. I don't know if she'll ever overcome her feelings for Naruto (I hope so ... it'd be kind of pointless to drag on her feelings when Naruto's with Sakura), but I think Kishi will have her focus on her Clan first and foremost. Right now unfortunately she's still boy-chasing above everything. dry.gif

As for if she's with anyone or not, Hinata offically has 3 logical options right now: 1). Single 2). OC/Fodder Hyuga. 3). Neji. The most likely one is probably a fodder-nin and the single option (if she's still wasting her time pining over Naruto). I say Neji still being possible and not seeming like an entire asspull because he can still be revived. The magic of Obito's rinnegan. Kiba though is IMO impossible. Firstly, because the Hyuga Clan is strict and likely has inter-Clan marriages so they don't dilute the bloodline (Notice how all of them have the Byakugan? Sorry KibaHina, sorry NaruHina). But that's not it. There's no proof at all that Kiba has a crush on Hinata, none whatsoever. He even had that Pro-NH comment in 613, remember? Sorry if I sound arrogant, but I have never taken KibaHina very seriously. mellow.gif

She became 'strong', but even still, not even hours ago in the Naruto timeline, she needed encouragement yet again because she was doubting herself.

This still makes no sense at all for me. Hinata was putting herself down for Naruto having saved her and she couldn't do anything of worth to protect him, only to have Naruto be her pep talker again. Yet, even though she doubts herself a lot, she was the one not breaking down when Neji died while Naruto was nearly catatonic and had her of all people to make him feel a little better? huh.gif Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the purpose Kishi had behind this but it's so poorly done. And unrealistic.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 16 March 2013 - 10:50 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#24 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Mar 16 2013, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I think I would like to hear your reasoning for this.

Well, sakura is a main character in the story. Shes a member of team seven and included in the love triangle of the manga.
Narutos promise and a lot of left over stuff like her still unrecognized feelings for naruto and still activ feelings for sasuke last on her character and have a huge importance, since it contains the whole romamce of the manga.
Shes way too deep included in the love square of the manga, so kill sakura, kill the romance, easy as that. Not to mention that it would leave a lot of plotholes.

Next thing, what happens with narutos character? Kishi would just take away narutos loveinetrest, who he tried to win throughout the whole manga. Sakura is also one of the reasons why naruto wants to bring back sasuke.
We see naruto go through a lot of hardship to win sakuras love, and as soon as sakura starts to get over her feelings for sasuke and slowly realizes her love for naruto, you kill her off? This is nothing more then bad wrtiting and damaging the story heavily.

The only way i can see a real happy ending in this manga, is with sakura alive. So kill sakura, kill a real happy ending.

Edit:
I also have to agree with gravenimage. Hinata has exactly ZERO importance to the story in general. If kishi kills her off in this second, all that happens would be that naruto would be some kind of affected, but nothing more like as neji died, so to say it wouldnt affect the plot.
I see no difference if hinata dies right now or gets sidelined in the future again, since she has nothing to do with team 7. Thats why shes a sidecharacter.

Edited by PhenixElite, 16 March 2013 - 11:10 AM.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#25 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

I myself have said in the past, Hinata's overall importance to the story has not been as eventful as others like Tsunade or Shikamaru, they have had larger impacts with Naruto and the story overall, both of them even did more than Hinata. Sakura obviously did the most, more than both Tsunade and Shikamaru, even then both Tsunade and Shikamaru take part in a heavy amount of activity, I mean its clear Kishi gave these 2 roles and development they needed, this is why they are commonly accepted and praised characters, they normally have situations to deal with but get around and overcome them.

Hinata, however, I feel the only events she had a real role were the Chunin Exams, she was around for a decent amount of time but then just vanishes, I mean you cannot count the brief reunion when we get Sai or the Itachi Pursuit Arc, The Itachi Pursuit Arc was centered around Sasuke, Itachi, and Taka if anything.

Then fastforward too the pain arc, literally just inserted her here to save Naruto, and again with 615. Its kinda cheap at this point. Look at the pain arc though, kishi could have killed Hinata off but did not, in all honestly, this gets on many Hinata fans nerves, because well even then, she could have died saving Naruto but it would still have not damaged the story, it would have even not taken its toll on NaruSaku for that matter. All it would have done is make Naruto feel the pain of losing Jiriaya (his mentor) and Hinata (as a friend).

Hinata won't die now due to Neji, but even then, with her somehow being linked to the conflict with the Shariangan and Rinnegan just because of the Buyaugan, I say this: that is utter bullcrap for one reason and one reason only, why in the grand plan of things did Obito and not even Madara look for a Byaugan? They are freaking everywhere and could have just plucked a simple one right off the battlefield in this war, its not hard for just a random fodder Hyuga to get captured, hell Kishi could have directed the plot of Hinata getting kidnapped to even give it more meaning. Even then, its not related, if anything is true The buyugan is the descendent of the sharingan, the ancestry thing early in the manga is just a legend, its the same like how many ninja even kakashi thought the SOT6P was a myth. The sharigan is older than the Buyugan but generations of diverting ninja clans broke the DNA bond to the sharingan so the Buyugan is its own thing, not associated with the Sage, hell it could have origented on the Senju side in some odd way.

If Hinata is not even on the list of priorities for Obito and Madara I doubt they would need her for anything and that theory can be blown right out of the water. Hinata is again locked out, bye Hinata wave.gif

Edited by Inferno180, 16 March 2013 - 05:57 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#26 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Mar 15 2013, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually Nagato died because he spent all of his chakra. If obito was fully loaded he could revive someone and survive imho.

No Obito said that in order to bring Madara back life with Rinne Tensei he would have to sacrifice himself, and please note that he said that while he had access to the Jubi's chakra.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#27 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

She'll just be shown at the end that she's okay, leading her clan or something else.

What would be more for a side character.

Edited by T XD, 16 March 2013 - 08:16 PM.

#28 XJinUzumakiNamikazeX

XJinUzumakiNamikazeX

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Mangas, Japanese band's, Japan. Just about anything ^^

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Just think what if Kiba has feelings for hinata? and now that Narusakus occured, Kibas gonna bust a move and help hinata with her skills, training, an maybe even reveal that for years hes been inlove with her but, out of respect for Hinata, he didn't act on his feelings, so i think hinata will be just fine considering shino and kiba are around to be there for her.

Then again, even if kiba doesn't have feelings for her, he can still be there for her.
The Secret to life: Enjoyment

I'm the Gawd Damm Batman!

Guys, Unfortunately this is a really bad Ideal. I mean why am I the only one wearing a gawd damm bomb? No way dude, You're expecting me to die!

#29 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (XJinUzumakiNamikazeX @ Mar 17 2013, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just think what if Kiba has feelings for hinata? and now that Narusakus occured, Kibas gonna bust a move and help hinata with her skills, training, an maybe even reveal that for years hes been inlove with her but, out of respect for Hinata, he didn't act on his feelings, so i think hinata will be just fine considering shino and kiba are around to be there for her.

Then again, even if kiba doesn't have feelings for her, he can still be there for her.

I think too that if Hinata will be with someone, Kiba is the one. He has shown a lot of care for her, and always protecting her. That can lead up for them being together if one of them will be paired.

#30 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Mar 16 2013, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think too that if Hinata will be with someone, Kiba is the one. He has shown a lot of care for her, and always protecting her. That can lead up for them being together if one of them will be paired.

Okay, am I blind or something? Why do so many people hop on the "KibaHina will likely happen" bandwagon? Unless I missed something, Kiba only sees Hinata as a friend.

Can someone please explain to me why KibaHina is possible? Really? unsure.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#31 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 16 2013, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, am I blind or something? Why do so many people hop on the "KibaHina will likely happen" bandwagon? Unless I missed something, Kiba only sees Hinata as a friend.

I agree lol. I've never seen them as more than friends. The same with Nejiten and Shikaino. People just ship them because they're leftovers.

ナルサク

#32 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 17 2013, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's just a side characters thing XD

If one of them will be paired up or if side characters are going to be shown at the same time paired, these two are very probable. But, there's some that just pick side characters pairings and like them. That's all there's to it.

#33 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 16 2013, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless I missed something, Kiba only sees Hinata as a friend.

I get what you're saying, but simple friendship is hardly a limitation. Every fandom I've ever been in has been jammed with people willing and able to construct elborate ships out of much less positive canon interaction than has existed between Kiba and Hinata.

I mean, Naruto only sees Hinata as a friend too, but that doesn't stop countless fans from imagining he feels otherwise because they want to ship NH. KH shippers just do imagining for both sides. wink.gif

QUOTE (T XD @ Mar 16 2013, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's just a side characters thing XD

While I agree that might be true for some shippers, I think there's a little more to it than that. I don't think the idea of KH is completely baseless.

Kiba is always worrying about Hinata, looks out for her, and interacts with her more than just about anyone else. I think the scene in #78 -- when he's on the stretcher and yet still makes an effort to tell Hinata to forfeit if she gets Gaara or Neji because Neji is "cruel to her" -- struck a lot of people as having the potential to mean something more.

Kiba's personality shares similarities with Naruto's, too. Likewise, I think their rivalry -- Kiba's constant competition with Naruto and the way he needles him -- has led people to believe it's possible Kiba is on some level jealous of Hinata's affection for Naruto, and covers it up by teasing Hinata and baiting Naruto. There's a certain sense in that.

I don't know. I don't really see KH happening, but I also don't think there's anything wrong or stupid about shipping them.

Personally, beyond seeing Hinata step up and own her role as the leader of the Hyuga, I honestly don't care if she gets matched up at the end. I certainly don't believe she's going to end up with Naruto.

At this point, I have a feeling that no matter how Kishimoto concludes Hinata's story -- single and leading her clan, with a random Hyuga guy, with Neji, whatever -- he runs the risk of it having an awkward feel to it because he's let her purpose for existing focus on Naruto for too long. We'll have to wait and see.

#34 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 16 2013, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I personally saw something more then friendship when Kiba is holding Hinata when she faints during the chunin exams. No one else was there to take care of her but him. Plus the way he always puts her on the spot when it comes to Naruto has given me the feeling that they have a very strong personal relationship. For me that's about it, there really isn't anything set in stone or anything, I just think they'd be a cute couple ♥

Edited by Konohakitten, 17 March 2013 - 12:58 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#35 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Mar 17 2013, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally saw something more then friendship when Kiba is holding Hinata when she faints during the chunin exams. No one else was there to take care of her but him. Plus the way he always puts her on the spot when it comes to Naruto has given me the feeling that they have a very strong personal relationship. For me that's about it, there really isn't anything set in stone or anything, I just think they'd be a cute couple ♥

That's my personal reason for being a previous KH fan laugh.gif

But I thought I should think of pairings in a "shounen-ish" way. Reckless idiots like Kiba and Naruto ends up with a dominant tsundere type. Then I was wondering that if Hinata can't stand up to Naruto, could she stand up to Kiba? She would IMO let them be very dominant in their relationship, but I can also imagine Kiba being kinder to her because he's in love.

..until now, I shipped Hinata with her late cousin.. shamefulcry0js.gif What am I saying, I still dooo XDD

ナルサク

#36 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

She'll become a leader of Hyuuga clan and she'll marry Kiba.

#37 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Mar 15 2013, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata goes on to be a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.

Sorry. Dying alone is not part of the dutiful daughter job description. tongue.gif She'll probably marry another Hyuuga clan member That reminds her of Naruto

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#38 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Mar 16 2013, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This still makes no sense at all for me. Hinata was putting herself down for Naruto having saved her and she couldn't do anything of worth to protect him, only to have Naruto be her pep talker again. Yet, even though she doubts herself a lot, she was the one not breaking down when Neji died while Naruto was nearly catatonic and had her of all people to make him feel a little better? huh.gif Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the purpose Kishi had behind this but it's so poorly done. And unrealistic.

Everyone was shocked and i see Naruto also shocked, it was Naruto being tested by Obito, but if Hinata had the same nindo as Naruto why she didnt felt the same?
Hinata's nindo was never tested she never faced situations that "not giving up" it's the only way in order to win something.
Neji died but that part if Kishimoto give a resolution to her character or at least show her figure the answer by herself or used that moment to shows flashack about Neji and Hinata then she figure out the answer and give the pep talk to Naruto, then i would say "this is what Hinata should had become".
We could say that she was also tested like Naruto, and Naruto wasnt the center of her character, she would for the first time gain development without being something coming from Naruto.

And i agree with you that was poorly done and wasted development and even was unrealistic.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 31 March 2013 - 10:10 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#39 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

She wouldn't be with anyone else and she would be happy that Naruto's happy with Sakura.

She would then become the Hyuuga clan leader.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#40 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 31 2013, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone was shocked and i see Naruto also shocked, it was Naruto being tested by Obito, but if Hinata had the same nindo as Naruto why she didnt felt the same?
Hinata's nindo was never tested she never faced situations that "not giving up" it's the only way in order to win something.
Neji died but that part if Kishimoto give a resolution to her character or at least show her figure the answer by herself or used that moment to shows flashack about Neji and Hinata then she figure out the answer and give the pep talk to Naruto, then i would say "this is what Hinata should had become".
We could say that she was also tested like Naruto, and Naruto wasnt the center of her character, she would for the first time gain development without being something coming from Naruto.

And i agree with you that was poorly done and wasted development and even was unrealistic.

Agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users