#21 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Dec 27 2012, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew a moment like the one we got in chapter 615 was coming. I just never would have dreamed that such a moment would be given to Hinata (a character who has already been developed, ever since her actions during the Pein invasion arc) when Sakura (the actual female lead, at least according to Kishi) is in desperate need of character development. Had Sakura been the one to knock Naruto out of his funk, it would have brought everything in full circle. For a long time, Sakura has constantly beat herself up about being of no use to Naruto. This moment here would have (and should have) changed that and would have brought the meaning of Yamato's words in chapter 297 to full fruition. Instead, Sakura is once again gawking on like an idiot while other people are doing all the work. Not only is this a slap in the face to her character (and I'm not simply speaking from the standpoint of a NaruSaku shipper), but to all the fans who were invested in her character in the first place.

It's no longer feasible because another moment like this would be redundant. There are no more lessons for Naruto to learn and there's no feasible way she can help Naruto at this point beyond keeping her useless behind out of harm's way as she stares onwards with drool slipping out of her wide open mouth.

This, this, this, and did I mention THIS?!

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

Well What IF this was just a ploy to give Hinata some development that has long been overdue and to give her SOME significance to the story she has not been a part of for the most part all this time? Just asking. Have you considered this? And no I'm not being delusional, I'm reasoning this out. Don't start becoming a rabid shipping fan that a lot of us scoff at when we see no logic in their arguments. Until Kishimoto has shown that Naruto has tossed his affection for Sakura to the wind and makes out with Hinata then and there, I will continue to look at possibilities, and right now NS is STILL possible.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 28 2012, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well What IF this was just a ploy to give Hinata some development that has long been overdue and to give her SOME significance to the story she has not been a part of for the most part all this time? Just asking. Have you considered this? And no I'm not being delusional, I'm reasoning this out. Don't start becoming a rabid shipping fan that a lot of us scoff at when we see no logic in their arguments. Until Kishimoto has shown that Naruto has tossed his affection for Sakura to the wind and makes out with Hinata then and there, I will continue to look at possibilities, and right now NS is STILL possible.

Thing is, the development is so long overdue and so small, with so little payoff, that it's really pointless. And yeah, she hasn't had significance to the story...but she's a side character. A shallow side character. And Sakura is the heroine here, who hasn't had much significance to the story lately either. Priorities need to be straightened here, and they haven't been.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

It may be pointless, yeah but still done for a reason, you can't deny that. I bet Kishimoto is trying to develop all of his characters before the story is over because he loves all of the characters he has created. It may seem to be a pointless , dull, stupid reason to some but it is a reason non the less. If Hinata has taken Sakura's place in Naruto's mind romantically, I would NEVER like it as a NS fan but would accept it if done logically and with care. This overall seems out of the Blue as His thoughts were not romantically focused on Hinata as far as I can tell, and Naruto did not seem to appear love struck, but rather acknowledging that Hinata is right; His is Not just his own anymore and he has to keep fighting. This is for the purpose of developing Hinata's character which may not be what many like, but there reason for it how ever petty it may be, which is logical. As people that abide by logic, we have to accept logic, if it presents it self, even if we don't like it, because logic is the truth, right or wrong. So Kishimoto is doing this for the sake of development, and even if it is a character that has a a minor to non existent role in the story, it would make sense if he wanted to improve that standing. I'm sure Sakura's development will come, but right now I think that he wants to pay attention to all the characters he neglected first, so he can focus on Sakura when the time is right. I may be mistaken, but I've not been proven wrong yet.

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 December 2012 - 07:08 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 28 2012, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It may be pointless, yeah but still done for a reason, you can't deny that. I bet Kishimoto is trying to develop all of his characters before the story is over because he loves all of the characters he has created. It may seem to be a pointless , dull, stupid reason to some but it is a reason non the less. If Hinata has taken Sakura's place in Naruto's mind romantically, I would NEVER like it as a NS fan but would accept it if it was done logically and with care. But I don't think that's the case because Naruto did not seem to appear love struck, but rather acknowledging that Hinata is right. This is for the purpose of developing Hinata's character which may not be what many like, but there reason for it how ever petty it may be, which is logical. As people that abide by logic, we have to accept logic, if it presents it self, even if we don't like it, because logic is the truth, right or wrong. So Kishimoto is doing this for the sake of development, and even if it is a character that has a a minor to non existent role in the story, it would make sense if he wanted to improve that standing. I'm sure Sakura's development will come, but right now I think that he wants to pay attention to all the characters he neglected first, so he can focus on Sakura when the time is right. I may be mistaken, but I've not been proven wrong yet.

I can buy if he wants to try to develop all of his minor characters first. I can understand the motivation there, also. But it won't do good for his story, for his manga, in the long run. Any way this is sliced, Kishi is slipping or has slipped. Either that, or he's content with the quality of his manga plummeting to the core of the planet.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 28 December 2012 - 07:08 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#26 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

I hate to say it but all the NS fans which are still thinking NS can happen are in denial complete denial. It is time for us NS fans to shut up because we have been struck with foolishness of kishimoto and we can't do anything to recover other than accept the fact that in the end NH and SS will happen! I was aleady seeing this coming after the confession sakura made, I mean she couldn't kill sasuke and then chapter 540 also came! It is over for us guys! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

I hope I can forget that such a ridiculous thing happened to my most favourite manga and die in peace when i am old!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#27 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Dec 28 2012, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to say it but all the NS fans which are still thinking NS can happen are in denial complete denial. It is time for us NS fans to shut up because we have been struck with foolishness of kishimoto and we can't do anything to recover other than accept the fact that in the end NH and SS will happen! I was aleady seeing this coming after the confession sakura made, I mean she couldn't kill sasuke and then chapter 540 also came! It is over for us guys! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

I hope I can forget that such a ridiculous thing happened to my most favourite manga and die in peace when i am old!

Have faith bro. The manga is far from over, we have about a year and a half before it ends and anything could happen AND I MEAN ANYTHING.
Do mind me being here...

#28 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

I've already said this, but I will say it again.

This whole chapter felt forced. It felt so fake and forced.

From a writing stand point, it is a good move. It is the kind of story writing that creates good moment like these, but with that being said timing also plays a part and this has been just horrible timing.

What feels the most forced is Naruto losing hope from the death of the friends around him. I am not talking about being emotional, but the fact that Naruto was so willing to give up despite constantly being told that he isn't the only one fighting.

I mean, Kishi are you trying to make Naruto stupid on purpose? He has been told many of times from the Pein Arc on that people would die and that pain will be constant, but also told him not to give up. Itachi told him the same thing. Neji said the same thing too. As several other characters throughout this manga. Even Obito told him. How could you not prepare for your friends and people to die? You are in a war. You can't go to war and not expect some casualties to occur. That's just insanity.

Not only that, but even when so many people have told Naruto to not give in to pain, he does anyway and it takes Hinata to snap him out of it. Really?

Kishimoto has not only been giving Sakura the shaft, but has also been giving Naruto the shaft too. He has undermined Naruto as the hero as well just so Hinata got to play the hero just this once. And Neji, he sacrifices his life and Hinata got most of the credit. She got credit for everything everyone else has done. This is not even making up stuff, she has maybe done two important things in the manga and Naruto is made to believe she has done everything.

You know what? This scene should not have been given to Hinata. It shouldn't have been given to Sakura either. You know who it should have been given to? Shikamaru. You know how perfect that would have been? Shikamaru who becomes the form of logic to Naruto like Kishi said he was going to be to him as well? But no, again we get a forced scene just so Hinata can have screen time and feel important. Even now the NH fans don't care about the plot of the story as much as they do about their pair getting the scene.

Kishi, you need to take a lesson from Karin Traviss. THIS is how you do a death scene
Gears 3 spoiler. --Click here to view--

Did Marcus lose hope in humanity? Did Marcus want to give up and die? No, because he knew that Dom did not sacrifice himself just so Marcus could die. Marcus was sad, yes, as anyone would, but he didn't lose hope.

(Yes, she penned the story for Gears 3)

I expect Naruto to get angry. So angry that he goes on a rage, blood drunk, as he always does. Not lose complete control, but just be this bad ass for one moment. Instead he shames himself and his character just so Hinata can have her moment.

This type of scene should have been saved to when Sasuke died. Not Neji. Not to say Neji death wasn't important or he wasn't a good character, but that kind of reaction to a death should have been saved to the end with Sakura.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 December 2012 - 08:23 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 28 2012, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already said this, but I will say it again.

From a writing stand point, it is a good move. It is the kind of story writing that creates good moment like these, but with that being said timing also plays a part and this has been just horrible timing.

What feels the most forced is Naruto losing hope from the death of the friends around him. I am not talking being emotional, but the fact that Naruto was so willing to give up despite constantly being told that he isn't the only one fighting.

I mean, Kishi are you trying to make Naruto stupid on purpose? He has been told many of times from the Pein Arc on that people would die and that pain will be constant, but also told him not to give up. Itachi told him the same thing. Neji said the same thing too. As several other characters through this manga. Even Obito told him. How could you not prepare for your friends and people to die? You are in a war. You can't go to war and not expect some casualties to occur. That's just insanity.

Not only that, but even when so many people have told Naruto to not give in to pain, he does anyway and it takes Hinata to snap him out of it. Really?

Kishimoto has not only been giving Sakura the shaft, but has also been giving Naruto the shaft too. He has undermined Naruto as the hero as well just so Hinata got to play the hero just this once. And Neji, he sacrifice his life and Hinata got most of the credit. She got credit for everything everyone else has done. This is not even making up stuff, she has maybe done two important things in the manga and Naruto is made to believe she has done everything.

You know what? This scene should not have been given to Hinata. It shouldn't have been given to Sakura either. You know who it should have been given to? Shikamaru. You how perfect that would have been? Shikamaru who becomes the form of logic to Naruto like Kishi said he was going to be to him as well? But no, again we get a forced scene just so Hinata can have screen time and feel important. Even now the NH fans don't care about the plot of the story as much as they do about their pair getting the scene.

Kishi, you need to take a lesson from Karin Traviss. THIS is how you do a death scene

Did Marcus lose hope in humanity? Did Marcus want to give up and die? No, because he knew that Dom did not sacrifice himself just so Marcus could die. Marcus was sad, yes, as anyone would, but he didn't lose hope.

Great post right there!! a_thumbs.gif

I absolutely agree with you. Moreover, Shikamaru is supposed to be Naruto's right-hand man in the future. This chapter should've been the opportunity to showcase that and yet, he didn't.

I am frankly disappointed. I'm done with this kitten. I'm going with FT and Bleach from now on.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#30 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 28 2012, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've already said this, but I will say it again.

What feels the most forced is Naruto losing hope from the death of the friends around him. I am not talking about being emotional, but the fact that Naruto was so willing to give up despite constantly being told that he isn't the only one fighting.

I mean, Kishi are you trying to make Naruto stupid on purpose? He has been told many of times from the Pein Arc on that people would die and that pain will be constant, but also told him not to give up. Itachi told him the same thing. Neji said the same thing too. As several other characters throughout this manga. Even Obito told him. How could you not prepare for your friends and people to die? You are in a war. You can't go to war and not expect some casualties to occur. That's just insanity.

Kishimoto has not only been giving Sakura the shaft, but has also been giving Naruto the shaft too. He has undermined Naruto as the hero as well just so Hinata got to play the hero just this once. And Neji, he sacrifices his life and Hinata got most of the credit. She got credit for everything everyone else has done. This is not even making up stuff, she has maybe done two important things in the manga and Naruto is made to believe she has done everything.

You know what? This scene should not have been given to Hinata. It shouldn't have been given to Sakura either. You know who it should have been given to? Shikamaru. You know how perfect that would have been? Shikamaru who becomes the form of logic to Naruto like Kishi said he was going to be to him as well? But no, again we get a forced scene just so Hinata can have screen time and feel important. Even now the NH fans don't care about the plot of the story as much as they do about their pair getting the scene.

I expect Naruto to get angry. So angry that he goes on a rage, blood drunk, as he always does. Not lose complete control, but just be this bad ass for one moment. Instead he shames himself and his character just so Hinata can have her moment.

This type of scene should have been saved to when Sasuke died. Not Neji. Not to say Neji death wasn't important or he wasn't a good character, but that kind of reaction to a death should have been saved to the end with Sakura.

Agree with every frickin word, James. Excellent post, as always. Now if that were Kakashi or Sasuke or Sakura who died right in front of him? That would make complete sense and would satisfy me. But Neji? GTFO. facepalm.png

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 28 December 2012 - 11:21 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#31 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Sadly Kishimoto has lost his logic since many years... I guess that we've overstimated him too much... After a great 1st part (written just in Togashi style, awesome despair his smalls flaws), Kishimoto's going in highs and lows in this 2st part.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

This is so funny.

I just print this and when Sakura starts to shine if.. i think i dont even need to say the rest.
The problem is the cliffhanges and the fact that we got 3 week without new chapters.

Before saying NH iscanon i'll wait for the rest of this arc, when this arc finishs and if nothing happens to Sakura at all.
i'll just say that it's canon and give up.

But i do agree for the female lead Sakura did nothing, she just stood there like she cant understand what's going on like i idiot i feel like roles had been reversed.
My complaints and other fans too is the plot that suddenly got downhill since madara's edo tensei, Naruto after all the things he passed though he suddenly became an idiot, i think i cant accept this.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 December 2012 - 11:48 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 dracopoi

dracopoi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Well, Honestly I have been watching Persona 4 the animation more recently... I guess I've just lost interest in Naruto after a while since when I read chapters 614 and 615, I just kinda shrugged. I know I like the NaruSaku pairing still, but the manga I feel is being drawn out and I just want it to end... Even if Naruhina is what happens in the end, I wouldn't mind since I know there is still fanfiction around.

Of course, I don't really feel as attached to Naruto anymore... it feels kinda like I did when I was a Naruhina shipper back in the first half, when I saw Naruto and just thought meh. I saw it when I noticed it was on TV, but I wasn't looking to know what has happened recently. I just still try to keep up when I remember just because I want to know what the end of the story will be like.

Of course, I think there is still a possibility for NaruSaku to occur. I just think the possibility of NaruHina and NaruSaku have switched from a year ago at the current moment.

Edited by dracopoi, 28 December 2012 - 12:27 PM.

#34 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 28 2012, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is so funny.

I just print this and when Sakura starts to shine if.. i think i dont even need to say the rest.
The problem is the cliffhanges and the fact that we got 3 week without new chapters.

Before saying NH iscanon i'll wait for the rest of this arc, when this arc finishs and if nothing happens to Sakura at all.
i'll just say that it's canon and give up.

But i do agree for the female lead Sakura did nothing, she just stood there like she cant understand what's going on like i idiot i feel like roles had been reversed.
My complaints and other fans too is the plot that suddenly got downhill since madara's edo tensei, Naruto after all the things he passed though he suddenly became an idiot, i think i cant accept this.

Is it okay if I rant to you?

I am not even touching NaruHina anymore on this subject. I am not going to touch on pairings at all.

It's just...God, why is this manga called Naruto again? It started out about Naruto, then it was all about Sasuke, now it is all about Hinata. Naruto himself seems to not be about his own struggles anymore, but he just molds to whatever the main focus of the situation is. He is now become the satellite character that attracts to the gravitational pull of who ever is near him.

I really want to punch Naruto in the face right now. I really do. I tried so hard to give Kishi the chance. Try to understand his reasons behind stuff and it just...he just keeps doing stuff just to do it and mold other characters to fit the situation.

It's sad that in order to make Hinata look better, Kishi had to make every character look worse. Sakura looked worse, Naruto looks worse, Shikamaru looks worse, et cetera. Every character just got kicked in this nuts and left for dead just so Hinata could feel important. I don't get it. I don't. I can understand if he wanted to give other characters a moment to shine, but this...this is just...grrrr...this is just stupid. Absolutely stupid. He has ruined several characters in ONE CHAPTER than he has in the entire manga.

I hope this really is him trolling. I REALLY hope I wind up with egg on my face, because this is crap. This chapter has just destroyed Naruto's character. It destroyed every character in this manga save for the bad guys. It has destroyed Neji's death and made it seem like Hinata was the one who sacrifices everything. Naruto is a completely ignoramus because you can't teach him anything. He has Alzheimer's or something cause he forgets everything he has ever learned only to be reminded again and again.

I don't know what was a bigger disappointment. This chapter or the second half of Sword Art Online (First half was amazing.)

Okay, I am done. Thank you for letting me rant on you.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 December 2012 - 12:09 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#35 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 28 2012, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not even touching NaruHina anymore on this subject. I am not going to touch on pairings at all.

It's just...God, why is this manga called Naruto again? It started out about Naruto, then it was all about Sasuke, now it is all about Hinata. Naruto himself seems to not be about his own struggles anymore, but he just molds to whatever the main focus of the situation is. He is now become the satellite character that attracts to the gravitational pull of who ever is near him.

I really want to punch Naruto in the face right now. I really do. I tried so hard to give Kishi the chance. Try to understand his reasons behind stuff and it just...he just keeps doing stuff just to do it and mold other characters to fit the situation.

It's sad that in order to make Hinata look better, Kishi had to make every character look worse. Sakura looked worse, Naruto looks worse, Shikamaru looks worse, et cetera. Every character just got kicked in this nuts and left for dead just so Hinata could feel important. I don't get it. I don't. I can understand if he wanted to give other characters a moment to shine, but this...this is just...grrrr...this is just stupid. Absolutely stupid. He has ruined several characters in ONE CHAPTER than he has in the entire manga.

I hope this really is him trolling. I REALLY hope I wind up with egg on my face, because this is crap. This chapter has just destroyed Naruto's character. It destroyed every character in this manga save for the bad guys. It has destroyed Neji's death and made it seem like Hinata was the one who sacrifices everything. Naruto is a completely ignoramus because you can't teach him anything. He has Alzheimer's or something cause he forgets everything he has ever learned only to be reminded again and again.

I don't know what was a bigger disappointment. This chapter or the second half of Sword Art Online (First half was amazing.)

Boss post is boss. I haven't been this disappointed and angry with Kishi in a long, long time .... all so Hinata could get the glory she doesn't deserve at all. My faith in Kishimoto's writing is not the way it used to be since this chapter was released. I just ... don't understand. I don't. The only thing that could makes this worse is that NH/SS simultaneously became canon for the sake for a "happy ending" and fan demand. If that happens or any other equally terrible storytelling, I will DROP this series. My patience with Kishimoto is already wearing thin ... sleep.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 28 December 2012 - 12:16 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#36 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Bleugh, I guess the reason I felt so relaxed about this chapter, is because I recently started FT lol.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#37 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Dec 28 2012, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Redeemed from being . . . well frankly, useless. Even the whole medical ninja thing has simply been swept under the rug as not being that big of a deal.

Her whole fake confession to Naruto didn't matter in the end nor did her asinine plan to kill Sasuke.

What's more, as soon as this war started, the first thing we got out of her character was her still being in love with Sasuke? Seriously? Why exactly is she in love with Sasuke.? This guy has done nothing but dog and badmouth since chapter 3. Hell, he tried to kill her . . . three times. I can understand her wanting her teammate back, but beyond Sasuke simply being an alpha male, there's really no reason for her to be intersted in the guy. Hell, I'd be much more impressed with her character if she were interested in Rock Lee. The only thing her remaining infatuation with Sasuke shows is immaturity on her part. Now if Sasuke had ever shown any form of interest in her, that'd be one thing. If Sakura's feelings for Sasuke had ever been fleshed out in the slightest, then this sort of thing would be acceptable. Instead, it's just lazy writing on Kishi's part and contributes to the reason more and more fans are losing interest in this manga.

I knew a moment like the one we got in chapter 615 was coming. I just never would have dreamed that such a moment would be given to Hinata (a character who has already been developed, ever since her actions during the Pein invasion arc) when Sakura (the actual female lead, at least according to Kishi) is in desperate need of character development. Had Sakura been the one to knock Naruto out of his funk, it would have brought everything in full circle. For a long time, Sakura has constantly beat herself up about being of no use to Naruto. This moment here would have (and should have) changed that and would have brought the meaning of Yamato's words in chapter 297 to full fruition. Instead, Sakura is once again gawking on like an idiot while other people are doing all the work. Not only is this a slap in the face to her character (and I'm not simply speaking from the standpoint of a NaruSaku shipper), but to all the fans who were invested in her character in the first place.

It's no longer feasible because another moment like this would be redundant. There are no more lessons for Naruto to learn and there's no feasible way she can help Naruto at this point beyond keeping her useless behind out of harm's way as she stares onwards with drool slipping out of her wide open mouth.

This isn't the first time Sakura has sat back and gawked on like an idiot while other characters were actually making a difference. Recall the Team 7 reunion. Honestly, this sort of thing is pretty standard for her character at this point.

^^
Ya see this kitten right here people? truer words never said, im sick and tired of this crap and im glad some people, no everyone agree's.

Honestly kishi really screwed up in this chapter, i mean has he lost his friggin mind? cuz thats what it looks like, man kishi really did it this time.Honestly as his "fans" or whatever you call it, kishi deserves to be put in the level he is right now in our eyes, honestly kishi? naruto got pep talks from, hmm lets see...god knows how many but i tell ya its a load o' kitten.

Im ranting right now cuz im like so mad but honestly kishi? are you freakin' messing around? whose kitten are you messing around with yeah kishi? i've had enough with his crap, because:

1. During his interviews i feel like he's a phycotic moron thats drunk, he gets asked about sakura and all he's gotta say is "Oh she slipped my mind" seriously? SERIOUSLY what kind of a writer forgets the main female lead? whose he screwing with?

2. You have all that dramatic kitten in the five kage summit and after that you dont have naruto and sakura sort it all out? what the flippin'?

3. Kishi doesn't even show up in his 2013 jump festa for whatever reason, did he forget to take a dump? What the hell? honestly i'd be ashamed to show MY face in public if i were in his shoes.

4. You dont go making you main character look like a jackass in the middle of war, forgetting all the kitten he's gone through; itachi's words of wisdom, you have shikamaru, jiraya his mom his dad.Honestly he looked like helpless kitten.

I dont wanna keep ranting, and maybe i took things a lil too far with my negativity but i just wanted to take that all off my chest since all of us here seem to be fed up from all the kitten by kishi lately, not talking pairing wise but plot wise, man kishi better make up for all his bullcrap or else.

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 28 December 2012 - 01:00 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#38 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Dec 28 2012, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boss post is boss. I haven't been this disappointed and angry with Kishi in a long, long time .... all so Hinata could get the glory she doesn't deserve at all. My faith in Kishimoto's writing is not the way it used to be since this chapter was released. I just ... don't understand. I don't. The only thing that could makes this worse is that NH/SS simultaneously became canon for the sake for a "happy ending" and fan demand. If that happens or any other equally terrible storytelling, I will DROP this series. My patience with Kishimoto is already wearing thin ... sleep.gif

I am with you on this one. Unless there is some clever master plan to this, Kishi has just screwed up big time. Please god...please...please make this lead to something much bigger with Sakura and Naruto.

You are right RomanceGirl, my patience is wearing thin too and I had ALOT of patience to begin with.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#39 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 28 2012, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am with you on this one. Unless there is some clever master plan to this, Kishi has just screwed up big time. Please god...please...please make this lead to something much bigger with Sakura and Naruto.

You are right RomanceGirl, my patience is wearing thin too and I had ALOT of patience to begin with.

seems like everyone us are f**cked around from Kishi, especially after the RTN movie....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#40 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 28 2012, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you, but he didnt made hinata as the one who sacrifices everything, he made neji's dead useless, it was like " neji just died" it's okay, What i cant accept it's Naruto, he loses his parents, jiraya, everyone and even that speech that everyone was counting on him and Itachi speech like he was to rely on the people and they are there for him, it was like none of this happened, he destroyed all naruto's development in this arc for a moment, like a deconstruction of naruto's character to make hinata's shine, and she seriously.
Like my friends who dont ship, this chapter was bizarre, and forced.
i'm the only one who keep reading this manga.
SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users