FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (gawe @ Feb 19 2013, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a theory. You know. Kishimoto is not only in love with Sasuke, but every character of the series. Has any character died so far? They have. But they've come back with edo tensei XD

And as the main girl, Kishimoto wouldn't want Sakura to be hated. You know, she has so many haters. But he choses a wrong way. He makes her look stupid. For a girl, not giving up on the one you love is a good mark. Despite the fact that Sakura is selfish sometimes, she still "loves" Sasuke after what he's done to her many many times. That's what seems attractive.

And as for Hinata, she was the one who throughly loved Naruto, wasn't she?! And she deserves Naruto, not Sakura. If Naruto ends up with Sakura, he'll be unhappy. But Hinata will make him happy! You know, Naruto was insulted in his early years and Hinata was weaker than him. That's why he'll look more masculine next to her. If he ends up with Sakura, Sakura will be the seme, not the uke...

Okay, I'll stop being silly. Thinking like Kishimoto sucks! I think you got what I mean. Kishimoto identifies himself with his main guy. And you all know about his love for Sasuke. Imagine, Naruto will get a hot girl! So will Sasuke! There wouldn't be a better ending...

No. Actually, I don't know what Kishimoto has on his mind for Sasuke. I believed there would be a Naruto and Sasuke vs Obito and Madara. But Sasuke doesn't seem to be affected by Itachi's words. It's fine by me. I don't want him to come back to the village and get Sakura. So, we'll see another Naruto vs Sasuke scene. Which one will die, that's the question. Let's look at my very sentence:

"Kishimoto is not only in love with Sasuke, but every character of the series."

So, it won't be Naruto. It will be Sasuke.

Now, we have the triangle.

NaruHina or NaruSaku?

The answer is: NaruHina. Don't forget that this is the last arc.

And as long as there won't be 2 couples I hate, NaruHina is okay. I'll go on writing my NaruSaku fanfics and drawing my NaruSaku fanarts.

But I wonder another question. I've made up some thread about it which you can reach.

Will Karin be another abandoned Sasuke fangirl?

If I'm wrong, if my theory isn't canon, will she do what Sakura and Ino did? Will she rejoin the Taka or be a good girl and give up loving Sasuke?

If she does the latter, she'll be my favorite girl. And I'll ship her with Sasuke or Suigetsu. I'll even regard her as Naruto's cousin or sister!

Off topic again. Please forgive me. Whaddya think? Do you agree with me?

Actually, I'm pretty sure most of her hate comes from the fact that she is still in love with Sasuke. To me, Sasuke is more of a hurdle Sakura needs to overcome so she can grow as a character. I know her character isn't solely based on her love interest ( unlike a certain Hyuga heiress rolleyes.gif ), but like it or not, Sasuke and her feelings for him (and her feelings for Naruto as well) are a huge part of her character. And then there is that whole "deserving" thing. I would think Sakura could make Naruto the happiest, not Hinata, cause...well...he loves her. th_tongue.gif Also, is this really the last arc? I know he's stretching the war, but wouldn't the series end with a Naruto vs Sasuke fight? Naruto is fighting the battle of his life, and Sasuke is still getting his priorities straight. So hopefully we end the war, have a break where Naruto prepares to confront Sasuke, have some awesome Team 7 moments, and then have the final fight.

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#242 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

agreed. And I'd say the chances of him extending the series is not impossible. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users