190 replies to this topic

#1 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

Well, we all know Sakura is in love with Naruto now after her messy confession, but aside Naruto who feel for Sakura at first sight, when do you think Sakura realized her true feelings? when she noticed Naruto was the one?

For me, was when Sai told her about Naruto feelings, and she remembered the POAL. I think that in this moment Sakura saw how Precious and important Naruto is to her.

Well, what about you? What is your opinion?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

Sakura already knows that she loves Naruto she probably wants to evade the topic because of his reaction to her confession, also that she doesn't want to ruin her friendship with him she's obviously afraid.

And just like Kushina told Naruto that she realized Minato was her soul mate when he complimented her hair, the same will happen to Sakura when Naruto tells her how pretty her forehead is and kisses it that's when she will realize he is her soul mate.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 15 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura already knows that she loves Naruto she probably wants to evade the topic because of his reaction to her confession, also that she doesn't want to ruin her friendship with him she's obviously afraid.

And just like Kushina told Naruto that she realized Minato was her soul mate when he complimented her hair, the same will happen to Sakura when Naruto tells her how pretty her forehead is and kisses it that's when she will realize he is her soul mate.

QFT

What he said. laugh.gif

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 15 2010, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, we all know Sakura is in love with Naruto now after her messy confession, but aside Naruto who feel for Sakura at first sight, when do you think Sakura realized her true feelings? when she noticed Naruto was the one?

For me, was when Sai told her about Naruto feelings, and she remembered the POAL. I think that in this moment Sakura saw how Precious and important Naruto is to her.

Well, what about you? What is your opinion?

Yeah i kinda feel the same as you. I think she will always remain confuse though until she finds out it was Naruto at the bench scene.

#5 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

I'll play devil's advocate here and say Sakura isn't in love with Naruto...yet. She faked a confession because she's concerned about Naruto's well-being. At best, she's confused right now about her feelings.

#6 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:06 AM

At best, she's confused right now about her feelings.

Agree biggrin.gif

I think Sakura has to realize by herself about her feelings, not by what Sai told her about Naruto's feelings coz that's not cool. Then, when Naruto finally says that Sakura's pretty (I want beautiful) with her forehead, Sakura then realizes her true feelings for him, all of it, not getting confused again.

#7 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:21 AM

look as soon as naruto got back from 2 years training sakura started flirting with him any one who can understand the manga correctly can see it.
as well wile sakura was confessing she was blushing. kish said honest girl as well as well as the american trans said sakura sasuke feelings in the past.

so my opinion beginning of part 2

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:47 AM

I don't think Sakura is confuse she knows very well that she's in love with Naruto it's very easy to tell. Compare the first time she meets Naruto after the time skip she smiles blushes and asks him is she looks more womanly showing her body in sexual so he notices it.

The the first time she meets Sasuke after the time skip she was shocked and she had a look of fear, she was obviously afraid. I don't think that's the expression of a girl who is in love with someone.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jul 15 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll play devil's advocate here and say Sakura isn't in love with Naruto...yet. She faked a confession because she's concerned about Naruto's well-being. At best, she's confused right now about her feelings.

Too lazy to type, QFT.

JLHza2T.png

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:49 AM

But we all know that will be resolved once the truth about the bench scene is revealed and then Sakura can truly say she's fallen in love with Naruto then. laugh.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 15 2010, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think Sakura is confuse she knows very well that she's in love with Naruto it's very easy to tell. Compare the first time she meets Naruto after the time skip she smiles blushes and asks him is she looks more womanly showing her body in sexual so he notices it.

The the first time she meets Sasuke after the time skip she was shocked and she had a look of fear, she was obviously afraid. I don't think that's the expression of a girl who is in love with someone.

QFT

You and me both Gravenimage, you and me both. I strongly believe that she has moved on from her crush on Sasuke. Kishi did say in the interview (sorry to those that don't know were it is and absolutely hate it (not trying to offend anyone) when someone mentions it) that he thought he was writing an honest and determined girl in her confession if I'm correct.

I agree with you all the way. thumbsup.gif

#12 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jul 15 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. I couldn't have said it better myself.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#13 ahmed

ahmed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jul 16 2010, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i will reply to this and all who thinks that sakura's confession was not true by 2things :

first :if you understand the manga well from the beginning of part2 you will see sakura falls in love with naurto even before sai tell her about naruto feelings for her and see in the anime how they make the developmens and see how they make sakura with naruto
also if you see the anime and undersntand it it shows the same (sakura falls in love with naurto)

second:see this quote of gravenimage read it fine

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 5 2010, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for her confession I believe she was being honest let's looks at this from a realistic point of view. There was NO NEED for Sakura to tell Naruto she loves him in order to release him from the POTL she could have just tell him to forget about the promise and stop chasing Sasuke, although Naruto will be surprise he will tell her that he wants to bring Sasuke back to Konoha not just for the promise but for himself too. There we go Sakura will release him from the promise but we all know that he was still going to chase over him, so you see there was no need for her to confess her feelings to him.

Why I strongly believe Sakura was telling the truth in her confession???

Back at 459 Sakura told herself that she's the one who has caused Naruto the most pain and she DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE! Now woudn't lying to Naruto that she loves him just to stop him from chasing Sasuke be making another mistake because she will be using his feelings???.....it very big mistake to play the feelings of someone

Not to mention Kishi has shown in the manga that she was being honest in her confession with what she told herself in 459, with what she said back at 470 (she's the only one that knows what she's thinking or feeling depending on the trasnlation), what Sai said at 474 that everything he said about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are in PAST tense. In addition that Kishi in the inerview said that he thought he was making" an honest and surpriringly determined girl".

If the other fandoms want to continue denying and telling themselves otherwise then it's their problem.

Think about it Sakura did lie to Naruto (about the decision to kill Sasuke) she did kept the truth from him but I believe she covered it up with telling him another truth (her confession).

Her confession was a bonus that she felt like getting it off from her chest because she thought Naruto will hate her for taking the decision in killing Sasuke (she needed to tell him how she feels before he hates her according to her).

While she confesses to Naruto at the same time she will:

1. Release him from the POTL.
2. She will convince him to return to Konoha with her protecting him from Sasuke, allowing her to continue with her resolve to kill Sasuke.
3. She will kill Sasuke and Naruto will hate her making it as her punishment for giving him the burden of carrying the POTL.

By doing all of this Sakura is basically killing two birds with one stone with her confession as a bonus any questions? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

and i add:
1-Sakura had a good guess of Naruto's anwers if she told him that she not need his POTL and that could be proven that when sai tell sakura about naruto feelins shezoni said in front of sakura that naruto aslo want to rescue sasuke to himeself and sai it is right....so in sakura's mind (if even i free him from the POTL"and this is like impossible" that will not him stop chasing sasuke )

2-sakura's blushing when she tell naruto that she loves him and sakura hug naruto with also blushing is proved that also (sakura is in love with naruto)

and alos there is a hint by yamto in chapter 296 or 297 and episode 44 in the anime
that sakura fall in love with naruto
and onther hint in the 6 naruto movie said by sai

i think all that and only the developments(if you notice it well and understand it) is enough to say sakura's confession is true in that she really loves naruto
and if you need i have more and more evidences for that biggrin.gif cool.gif

if you have some difficult to understand all what i said .....i am sorry but i do my best with not my first language

Edited by ahmed, 17 July 2010 - 09:03 AM.

#14 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

@ahmed well said xD

#15 ahmed

ahmed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (New Revolution @ Jul 16 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ahmed well said xD

thank you thanks.gif

Edited by ahmed, 16 July 2010 - 03:54 PM.

#16 Muttz

Muttz

Chuunin

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:God. Working with Shelter Animals, specifically dogs. Dogs in general...and Animals in general...I think we see where this is going. Art. Reading. Jon Mclaughlin.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jul 15 2010, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree wholeheartedly. I think you can tell which parts of the confession she faked pretty easily...and it's the parts where she's confessing romantic love. But Kishimoto drew her face a lot differently, and with a lot of sincerity, in some areas of the confession...which are the parts where she's telling him how much she appreciates him as a person. I think she's really confused though, on one hand she's got this great guy who she pretty much adores, he's always been there for her, he makes her smile, etc. Except the little hitch is she still has feelings for Sasuke. It's one of the reasons I LOVE that set of chapters because Sakura's character felt very real to me. You can tell she feels like she should like Naruto romantically...she's practically trying to convince herself along with Naruto when she's confessing. But feelings just don't work that way. It's the little moments where she has that fond smile on her face about him that make me think she's got the beginnings of romantic feelings for him. But her feelings for Sasuke are still greater in comparison to what's maybe small, new, and not clearly defined. Theres probably a little confusion going on there. Poor girl. smile.gif

#17 ahmed

ahmed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Muttz @ Jul 16 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree wholeheartedly. I think you can tell which parts of the confession she faked pretty easily...and it's the parts where she's confessing romantic love. But Kishimoto drew her face a lot differently, and with a lot of sincerity, in some areas of the confession...which are the parts where she's telling him how much she appreciates him as a person. I think she's really confused though, on one hand she's got this great guy who she pretty much adores, he's always been there for her, he makes her smile, etc. Except the little hitch is she still has feelings for Sasuke. It's one of the reasons I LOVE that set of chapters because Sakura's character felt very real to me. You can tell she feels like she should like Naruto romantically...she's practically trying to convince herself along with Naruto when she's confessing. But feelings just don't work that way. It's the little moments where she has that fond smile on her face about him that make me think she's got the beginnings of romantic feelings for him. But her feelings for Sasuke are still greater in comparison to what's maybe small, new, and not clearly defined. Theres probably a little confusion going on there. Poor girl. smile.gif

i cant agree with you especially in the part you say "" You can tell she feels like she should like Naruto ""
i think she falled in love with naruto subconscious (and that happen in the real life) because she all time with him as said before look how kishi make her and how she make when naruto is in danger look in all developments look when naruto say somthing strange she tears and say naruto in her self like when gara dead and naruto knows that and there are alot and more and especially in the anmie like i said and from part 1 she admired him very mush and liked him from even part 1 and that obvious and from the start of part 2 she knows that she really loves him

not as you said that she fells that she should like him

#18 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:32 AM

I think Sakura first started falling in love with Naruto, not when he came back, but when they went to go for Gaara. There she cried for him. Even worried about him. The bridge scene where they fought Orochimaru was the time she finally realized it and when Sai confessed for him....was the last straw to confirm her feelings.

Some have suggested when Naruto first came back was when she first exhibited it. I don't think so as this is more about raging hormones rather than love. She was blushing because she is a girl and Naruto is...well a boy. We always said that it was the development that makes NaruSaku special and so we have to not look at one moment that sealed the deal, but several moments that just supported it.

Sakura was confused however because she held onto her feelings for Sasuke, but she kind of got rid of those feelings when she finally met Sasuke for what he really is now. She let those feelings die, so all that is left in her life is Naruto really.

Sakura however doesn't want to lose Naruto as a friend and such.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#19 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:38 AM

I think she fell for him long before that, but in order to mix into the crowd she had to reject him and put him aside. Remember that this is a girl that from a very young age was seeking acknowledgment and trying to mix in with popularity, thanks to Ino. Of course Naruto was the outcast and everyone viewed him as the outcast, so she didn't mixed in with him for fear that she will ounce again be viewed as an outcast.

For reasons i believe, Sakura who was an outcast like Naruto, was bullied because of her forehead would have been Naruto's childhood friend but because of Ino coming in and befriending Sakura within the crowd, he was rejected on the opportunity.

Edited by Strangelove, 17 July 2010 - 04:55 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#20 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jul 17 2010, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she fell for him long before that, but in order to mix into the crowd she had to reject him and put him aside. Remember that this is a girl that from a very young age was seeking acknowledgment and trying to mix in with popularity, thanks to Ino. Of course Naruto was the outcast and everyone viewed him as the outcast, so she didn't mixed in with him for fear that she will ounce again be viewed as an outcast.

For reasons i believe, Sakura who was an outcast like Naruto, was bullied because of her forehead would have been Naruto's childhood friend but because of Ino coming in and befriending Sakura within the crowd, he was rejected on the opportunity.

If I'm correct, your trying to say that Sakura fell for Naruto before the start of the series? If so, then I agree with you. I have a theory that's been at the back of my mind for quite some time now. You know that scene in the anime where Sakura was like "You'll never guess who I like, it's a secret" and those girls where assuming it was Sasuke and saying how a lot of girls were after him and then Sakura was like "I guess I've got a lot of competition" after that? I think she was probably referring to Naruto but decided to say it was Sasuke so she would fit in with the popular crowd. I'm not sure if this theory is possible since I don't know if that scene was added filler or not so could someone specify if it was filler or not please? Though I still do agree that she may have known Naruto and fallen for him before they were in the academy and before her crush on Sasuke.

That's what I think at least. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users