Close
Photo

Why is NaruHina the fan-preferred couple?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#21 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Jul 7 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More like Beauty and the Beast, where Naruto is the Beast (Jinchuuriki), Sakura is Bell (Tough, head-strong and independent woman), and Sasuke is Gaston (The man looking to kill Beast/Naruto).

You know, I never thought of that before. I see what you mean.

"It's like we were made for each other. Beauty and the beast, but if anyone else calls you beast. I will rip their lungs out."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#22 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:17 AM

Someone on a review said that Sakura treats him like that, because he had the kyuubi in him and then the person said "Naruto's human just because he has the kyuubi in him does not give her the right to hit him." Sakura didn't know he had the kyuubi, but that was the persons reason.

My only answer is this: Shove me. Prove it. Back up that statement.

Show me one single scene where it was said Sakura knew he was the kyuubi's container before the timeskip, and she hit it because that. Show me one canon scene where you claim it happens. Link me to the manga page where it allegedly happened.

SHOW ME.

Sakura herself stated why she disliked Naruto in her first appearance: he was an annoying kid liked seeing her struggling, didn't understand her at all and was always interfiring with her love life (she was wrong about he liking to see her struggling and not understand her, but I wouldn't say she was wrong about the rest). Naruto being the Nine-Tailed fox never entered in the conversation.

And she has never hit it because he got the kyuubi within. Let's recall when Sakura has hit Naruto and why:

- When Naruto accidentally kissed Sasuke. He was not only interfiring with her love life and bothering her crush but also he stole the kiss she thought should have been hers.

- When Konohamaru asked if she was her girlfriend and Naruto said "Yes" to HER face. Any girl would be enraged cause that presumption.

- When Naruto -loudly- declared he was going to pee in front of Sakura and Sasuke. She hit him screaming you don't do that in front of a girl (then again, she thought she would like Sasuke did just that, but IMO that statement was only making the situation more comedic).

- When Naruto shouted Konohamaru that erotic jutsu was too lousy and he would show to him his improved erotic jutsu. She was blushing, thinking he had matured, and then he proves he is still a pervert brat, letting her down (by the way, if you have realized, we have gone around two hundred chapters between hitting scenes).

- When Naruto called her accidentally a cow with monster strength after battling Orochimaru. That isn't anything a girl would appreciate.

- When Naruto returned to the village. She walloped him on the head for being reckless and nearly getting himself killed.

That is all hitting scenes in the whole series I recall right now. How you can see, they barely are six. I don't recall all of them (and I don't count the time where she accidentally slapped Naruto after Sai called her an "old hag" because she was trying hitting SAI, and she accidentally hit Naruto when he got in the way), but I highly doubt the total amount reaches one dozen (it should destroy the "She is always hitting him! She is more violent than any tsundere!" argument, but I know character bashers don't care for pesky things such like objective facts). All of them happened after Naruto has done something stupid and has gotten Sakura angry or worried. And all of them are played out like comedy (except by the last time time, where she hit him because he had frightened her).

She never hit him because he was the Kyuubi. Period.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#23 Soundwave24

Soundwave24

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Creating

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:29 AM

because those people are freaks ( just kidding ) or am I
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fire of destruction! I am Hakumen. The end has come!

#24 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (Soundwave24 @ Jul 8 2010, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you really kidding little brother.

#25 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jul 8 2010, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She never hit him because he was the Kyuubi. Period.

I wish people would get over this "hitting another in comedic way means they hate them in manga" view.

I again bring up this...how many other manga have you read where the tsundere hits their love interest multiple times? Again, Love Hina and Ruroni Kenshin comes to mind.

Trigun might be one between Meryll and Vash. Melancholy of Haruhi is another with Haruhi and Kyon.

Basically, look at this
http://tvtropes.org/...p/Main/Tsundere

Some people really need to learn this concept.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:01 AM

Even if you are kidding, that is bashing and it is forbidden in this forum. Be careful or the moderators will warn you.

I wish people would get over this "hitting another in comedic way means they hate them in manga" view.

They will not do it because they don't want. How do I know this? Because I have found many Ichigo/Rukia and Luffy/Nami fans bashing NS on the grounds of Sakura hitting Naruto, but when you mention Rukia and Nami hit Ichigo and Luffy, they make excuses.

Moreover, there are plenty NH fanarts where Hinata hits, scolds or berates Naruto when he makes something stupid. So you see, the hitting is only one excuse.

I again bring up this...how many other manga have you read where the tsundere hits their love interest multiple times? Again, Love Hina and Ruroni Kenshin comes to mind.

I can think of more examples.

Koji and Sayaka from Mazinger-Z.
Ataru and Lum and Shinobu from Urusei Yatsura.
Ranma and Akane from Ranma 1/2.
Ryo and Kaori from City Hunter. Seriously, I challenge ANYONE to read this manga and then telling me Sakura is violent.
Kyosuke and Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road.
Tetsuya and Minami from Touch. Even though Minami usually resorted to scold and berate rather hitting.
Lina Inverse and Gourry Gabriev.
And many more...

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#27 Soundwave24

Soundwave24

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Creating

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:10 AM

ok but i said it because my big brother ezger(real name edgar)(hinata fan) because he is weird I caught him doing weird things ewww nasty

Edited by Soundwave24, 08 July 2010 - 09:14 AM.

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fire of destruction! I am Hakumen. The end has come!

#28 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jul 8 2010, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's recall when Sakura has hit Naruto and why:

- When Naruto accidentally kissed Sasuke. He was not only interfiring with her love life and bothering her crush but also he stole the kiss she thought should have been hers.

- When Konohamaru asked if she was her girlfriend and Naruto said "Yes" to HER face. Any girl would be enraged cause that presumption.

- When Naruto -loudly- declared he was going to pee in front of Sakura and Sasuke. She hit him screaming you don't do that in front of a girl (then again, she thought she would like Sasuke did just that, but IMO that statement was only making the situation more comedic).

- When Naruto shouted Konohamaru that erotic jutsu was too lousy and he would show to him his improved erotic jutsu. She was blushing, thinking he had matured, and then he proves he is still a pervert brat, letting her down (by the way, if you have realized, we have gone around two hundred chapters between hitting scenes).

- When Naruto called her accidentally a cow with monster strength after battling Orochimaru. That isn't anything a girl would appreciate.

- When Naruto returned to the village. She walloped him on the head for being reckless and nearly getting himself killed.

That is all hitting scenes in the whole series I recall right now. How you can see, they barely are six. I

You forgot one more (I'm not sure if its in the manga, I have to check it out later) but it happen during the second part of the Chuunin exam:

- When Naruto berated Lee after Sasuke attacked the Sound Nins, Sakura cluncked him for being rude.

(And I realised there was a minor hit that wasn't shown in the anime which was Naruto was about to touch the "food" offering for Haku and Zabuza's grave and Sakura swapped his hand away).

So the total amount is 7 and 1/2 hits.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 8 2010, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot one more (I'm not sure if its in the manga, I have to check it out later) but it happen during the second part of the Chuunin exam:

- When Naruto berated Lee after Sasuke attacked the Sound Nins, Sakura cluncked him for being rude.

(And I realised there was a minor hit that wasn't shown in the anime which was Naruto was about to touch the "food" offering for Haku and Zabuza's grave and Sakura swapped his hand away).

But of course if you count the fillers there are more than 7 1/2 hits. These are the kind of things that fuel the hatred for anti Sakura fans, the Japanese do it for the humor and comic relief but that's not how the western audience see it.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Yes, it happened in the manga. I had forgotten about that.

And that hit was also used like a comedic moment: Naruto chose a very bad moment to insult Lee. And the incident was forgotten one second later, Naruto wasn't even slightly hurt in the next pannel, and it never was mentioned.

Hmm... I don't remember that. Maybe it was a filler because I don't remember that scene in the manga. I will have to check it.

#31 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:53 PM

hum, I asked some of my friends that like NH or SS (guess almost all of my friends that like to read Naruto are their shippers tongue.gif), yeah, their reasons are the same, the first impression.

"Sakura likes Sasuke, so they should be together moreover they're matching each other", "Hinata likes Naruto so she should be with her crush and they're cute if they're together" they said.

I don't know why they don't look at the development happening in the manga or the loves that grow (or sink), but it's alright for me since I'm trying to be a true narusaku shipper!! Mwahahahaha

#32 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

Hmm... I don't remember that. Maybe it was a filler because I don't remember that scene in the manga. I will have to check it.

I have just checked the manga, and it is true. That scene happens: Chapter 33 - Page 15.

I had completely forgotten about it. Anyway, it is played out like a comedic scene. Naruto is doing something stupid, Sakura berates him and he just grins.

#33 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 8 2010, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But of course if you count the fillers there are more than 7 1/2 hits. These are the kind of things that fuel the hatred for anti Sakura fans, the Japanese do it for the humor and comic relief but that's not how the western audience see it.

But you gotta adimit the animators seriously exagerate, making Sakura hit Naruto in every 2 seconds, it's just absurd. dry.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#34 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

Although you gotta admit, that little ending where Naruto wanted to master Wind style and Sakura came in randomly and punched Naruto was pretty funny. heheelq7.png

#35 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:26 PM

Well I have a cousin of mine that is a fan of naruhina.
& I have to support his annoying & absurd reasons why it should happen. hm.png
& usually I'm the annoying one!
Umm anyway...
His reasons are:
"Hinata is better & prettier" (the usual) ¬¬
"Sakura is annoying & she's a betch" (his mom is!)..... (I'm just kiddin! sweatdrop.gif )
"& that Naruto likes her"
o.mi.freakin.gawd! argh1.png
What!
WHAT?!
SINCE WHEN!?
Where's the prove!
WHERE'S THE PROVE?! rawr.gif
& always go:
"Well someone doesn't read the manga so well fu.png"

Edited by Puni~Chan(:, 08 July 2010 - 10:33 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#36 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:49 PM

There is only one main reason.

Filler, filler, filler ...
BLACK AND WHITE

#37 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

Man I get that all the time from my friends too, they all think Hinata is the one that should be with Naruto since he loved him first and all we've all said they pay more attention to the anime than the manga.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#38 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 8 2010, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's including fillers right?

I have seen Keitaro in Love Hina get hit more times in 5 panels than Naruto has in the entire manga. In fact, Keitaro gets hit by every girl in the manga. Even his own family hits him.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#39 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 8 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's including fillers right?

Nope. That's from the manga's perspective, not fillers. I didn't even include that scene during the Chuunin exams when Kakashi was talking something about the Hyuuga clan (or about chakra, I don't know what which was which), Sakura hit Naruto on the head for not listening in the Academy about the subject.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#40 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:49 AM

You guys are wrong... You say "Because Hinata is perfect." nope...

She's a stalker fu.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users