BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:51 PM

I think its best if they conclude the current story of kingdom hearts before including star wars if they the continue after 3

#282 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:50 PM

I think its best if they conclude the current story of kingdom hearts before including star wars if they the continue after 3

well the xehanort arc concludes in 3

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#283 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:17 AM

well the xehanort arc concludes in 3

I'm wondering how they follow up after xehanort cause we've spent how many games with this guy?

#284 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:21 AM

I'm wondering how they follow up after xehanort cause we've spent how many games with this guy?

10 which includes kh3

#285 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

10 which includes kh3

Wow and I though Marada over stayed his welcome but xehanort is a better villain than marada.

#286 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

I'm wondering who will voice old Xehanort since his VA died. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#287 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:45 AM

I'm wondering who will voice old Xehanort since his VA died.

Probably get Richard epcar or a long shot Neil keplan aka madara.

#288 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:41 AM

I wonder what the dialouge will be when Sora and Kairi confess their feelings.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#289 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:44 AM

They don't need a confession, they already know how the  other feels about them :hehehe:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#290 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

I'm hoping they keep all pairings out of Kingdom Hearts except the Disney ones. Makes things easier.

Edited by kirabook, 07 May 2017 - 10:05 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#291 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

They don't need a confession, they already know how the  other feels about them :hehehe:

they need to share a paopu

#292 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

Ya it was set up in the first gAmerican especially in the ending where kairi drew the other half giving it to sora.

#293 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

Yes there is that :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#294 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:46 AM

I just thought of something... what would a Kingdom Hearts ride at Disney world be like?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#295 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:00 AM

I just thought of something... what would a Kingdom Hearts ride at Disney world be like?

I'd like that idea depends on what it is. I wish there was more kingdom Hearts stuff at Disney world.

#296 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:38 AM

I'm hoping they keep all pairings out of Kingdom Hearts except the Disney ones. Makes things easier.

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't care either way. I'm hoping for a BBS structure with Sora Riku and Kairi, but I'm not expecting their do that. Of course,  I'm horribly biased toward BBS.

#297 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't care either way. I'm hoping for a BBS structure with Sora Riku and Kairi, but I'm not expecting their do that. Of course,  I'm horribly biased toward BBS.

bbs is good

#298 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

I"m getting k 1.5 and 2.5 for my Birthday tomorrow and I'm wondering what's the best choice when you pick between the shield sword or staff?

#299 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

I"m getting k 1.5 and 2.5 for my Birthday tomorrow and I'm wondering what's the best choice when you pick between the shield sword or staff?

Staff and get rid sword for more magic. Or shield to get leaf bracer early.

#300 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

I'd like that idea depends on what it is. I wish there was more kingdom Hearts stuff at Disney world.

Three words my friend" Gummy Ship Ride" 

Yep I can imagine riding a Gummy ship and traveling to all of the worlds of Disney while blasting heartless and facing some of the bosses of the game. Also Donald and Goofy are traveling with you along with Chip and Dale. I will also add for the ride to be in 3D. I remember two years ago when I went to Universal Orlando I rode Transformers the Ride in 3D and the ride was freaking awesome so cool, I love it. You're supposed to be riding on an autobot while fighting the Decepticons. The 3D makes the ride even better. 

Whoops I replied to the wrong user LOL. I'm replying to NaruSakufaninKentucky's comment of having a KH ride on Disney.

Edited by Gravenimage, 26 May 2017 - 01:22 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users