807 replies to this topic

#741 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

Bad news it appears that Red Hawk Scans have closed down. I decided to visit the site today after the article linked in the FT thread about scan providor getting arrested after uploading Raws to Red Hawk, only to find a message telling us they are shutting down. Kinda odd when you visit a site for the first time in months only to find out theyliterally shut down hours prior.

https://twitter.com/RedHawkScans

So there may be a delay in Seven Deadly sins updates in the future. Goodbye Red Hawk, they translated some of my favourite mangas in recent years.

Oh, that's a bad news, not two big groups closed Imprial Scans and RH Scans, and both had projects that now only MangaStream is doing, so that's kinda risky.

#742 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

^We probably won't get a delay on this, MS has been translating NnT for a long time, they've got their own stuff.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#743 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:38 PM

^We probably won't get a delay on this, MS has been translating NnT for a long time, they've got their own stuff.

That's not what I mean, MS now got :re

Another big project, and there is no other group to back them up.

#744 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:45 PM

Well if we enter a new era, it's time to relearn Japanese on my end! I'll be buying Young Jump! Though why some covers are girls in very skin revealing. Feel dirty.....

#745 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:54 PM

That's not what I mean, MS now got :re
Another big project, and there is no other group to back them up.

It doesn't matter. They'll be fine, more groups will pop up, and manga panda will probably be there as well.

EXL5X4B.png

#746 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:42 PM

So... Gowther is one of 10th demons.

#747 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:53 AM

So... Gowther is one of 10th demons.

Yea... but his memories are erased, aren't they?

I thought Meliodas was one of 10 Commandments

#748 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:56 PM

Yea... but his memories are erased, aren't they?

I thought Meliodas was one of 10 Commandments

Yes, due to his own commandment. So you caught up to whole series?

Lol, Mel never was one, with Fraudrin there already was 10 of them.

#749 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:18 PM

Here's what I don't get, which might explain later, why Mel doesn't know that if he said he knows all of them?

#750 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:11 PM

Here's what I don't get, which might explain later, why Mel doesn't know that if he said he knows all of them?

Because that commandment went MIA far before war? He wasn't present on "final showdown" it seems, because he wasn't sealed with other captains.

#751 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:16 PM

Because that commandment went MIA far before war? He wasn't present on "final showdown" it seems, because he wasn't sealed with other captains.

That's one way to look at it.

#752 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:14 AM

Yes, due to his own commandment. So you caught up to whole series?
Lol, Mel never was one, with Fraudrin there already was 10 of them.

Yeah....anime helped me! But then, I read manga again & the most weird part was Gowther being a doll :twitch:

#753 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:56 AM

So I just read the newest chapter... Now we have an Asian Samurai swordman. Sure, why not?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#754 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:06 AM

I'm not even sure what's been happening lately, the story just took a random left turn. As soon as it focused on Diane, it lost me. It's just been one random thing after another.

EXL5X4B.png

#755 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:11 AM

I'm not even sure what's been happening lately, the story just took a random left turn. As soon as it focused on Diane, it lost me. It's just been one random thing after another.

Actually, ever since Elizabeth has saved her kingdom, we've had too many plotlines going on, starting with King and Ban. It's becoming confusing if you jump back and forth alongside introducing new characters every five chapters.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#756 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:02 PM

So I just read the newest chapter... Now we have an Asian Samurai swordman. Sure, why not?

I was surprised with that too. :lmao:

#757 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

Hooray! Hate thread is back!

#758 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

Hooray! Hate thread is back!

Ikr? I missed it.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#759 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

Actually, ever since Elizabeth has saved her kingdom, we've had too many plotlines going on, starting with King and Ban. It's becoming confusing if you jump back and forth alongside introducing new characters every five chapters.

Yeah, I guess that's true. I just never noticed it because I could still follow along. As soon as Diane and Matrona showed up, I got lost. Now there in some tournament thing to get to the middle of a labyrinth, which I thought was originally being done by Diane, and then it became a gagglekitten and a bunch of other people showed up. Like how the hell did that happened?

EXL5X4B.png

#760 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:16 PM

Yeah, I guess that's true. I just never noticed it because I could still follow along. As soon as Diane and Matrona showed up, I got lost. Now there in some tournament thing to get to the middle of a labyrinth, which I thought was originally being done by Diane, and then it became a gagglekitten and a bunch of other people showed up. Like how the hell did that happened?

Try to read it, will be much easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users