• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

I'm in!! smile.gif

NYAN-PECACHU

Edited by dylanrivers10000, 24 June 2014 - 10:15 PM.

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#102 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

I'd say it's better to not really comment about what the other parts of the Naruto pairing fandom does or doesn't, and just let it be. As it is with politics, it all depends on the point of view. A fan of another pairing might say we're the ones making up stuff, so just remember that the only one who knows hasn't finished drawing his story yet, and we won't know until he does.

What we count as bashing might be different from mod to mod, so if one mod decides you're good, another might serve you an official warning which takes you one more step towards a ban. Is it really worth taking the chance? You can all get into great conversations without going into what's in the heads of the fans of other pairings, so just stay with how awesome NaruSaku is and why YOU think it's the best choice.

plus if we rush him he might mess the entire series up, just like in mass effect

#103 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

thats cool i guess im ok  i dont bash anyways besides i hate whn people start fanwars

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#104 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

I agree

#105 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:06 AM

Dylan stop triple posting

#106 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

I am surprise after almost 5 years that this thread is still popular! Hopefully you all can when the manga ends and idk if NS is official since things look to be going NH although I wish Kishi did the pairing better since it doesn't have the same development and attraction like NS!

[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users