• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#181 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

You're a bit late to the party man..

Mods already said don't discuss politics here. So idk why you argued against a month old joke and then said 'but enough with politics' ? Don't fight me and silence me in the same breath.

smh

didn't know they had rules against politics, and you're the one that talked about that in the first place, but meh. though I don't get what's wrong with stating a small tidbit of  a presidental speech a few days ago, when he is our president now. don't get the big deal about talking about something as small as that counts as a politcal debate and something against mod rules, I was just stating what was said in the live speech, that's like saying stating a quote someone said in a gaming live stream is against the rules, but if you say so....

also I didn't even know there was a joke, I haven't been on the forum much, just like alot of other users. was just saying my 2 cents and turning the discussion back to naruto, but meh.

also when did I fight you at all? 0.o all I literally did was state the quote and say that it means he isn't sexist, just like we can use manga panels to prove naruto did love sakura and kishi and SJ are full of crap saying it was over his rivalry with sasuke. I am not seeing the problem here.

Edited by ultranx, 03 March 2017 - 04:14 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#182 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:30 PM

lol, this guy is thousands of miles away from me and I can just feel the guilt radiating off him. Eventually, he'll crack.

If he ever crack that is. We all have a limit I wonder if Kishi does. It will be great if one day he finally loses his kitten and decides to come clean with everything. That he wanted NS, that he didn't wanted to make a Boruto manga. I can imagine how Pierot and the media will try to censor and hide it from the rest of the world.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#183 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

Honestly, that's why I feel that this whole interview feels staged.. 

Cause for the past few years SJ and Kishi keep reinforcing that it was NH or I didn't plan Sakura's character to be that big.. I mean sure there's some tidbits about the boruto manga which is cool and all, but they always and I mean always throw one question about the pairing and it's the same result. 

At this time I feel like it's being done on purpose, and they're just too afraid to accept that "it was all a last minute plan."

Again how do you go from this in (Volume 66) 631: 

naruto-4167289.jpg

(Volume 67) 642:

naruto-4332021.jpg

What is this?? She thought of Sasuke after Naruto....?? 

Volume (67)  649: 

naruto-4492339.jpg

then to (Volume 69) 663: 

naruto-4738065.jpg

All this with Sakura post LOI arc and throughout the entirety of the war so please Kishi from writer to writer tell me how the hell do you go from 631

to arguably even 672:

naruto-4892989.jpg

How do get from all that to this in 678:

naruto-4977695.jpg

THERE WAS A 6 CHAPTER GAP BETWEEN 672 and 678!!

There is no way in hell that can't be a damn coincidence nearly towards the end of the volume to Sakura suddenly jumping from Naruto to Sasuke when it came to Sakura's doubts to Sasuke. 

But knowing you're sorry ASSSSSSSS   you're probably gonna be like "it was a misdirection"   

and I'm over here going like  for what " 85% to 90% of your damn story" you're telling me all that was just whatever!!

Come on Kishi prove to me right in my face in as an author in Person if actually you have the guts to say and prove to me that it was plan without the reliability of your little editors, SP, or even SJ.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#184 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:04 PM

didn't know they had rules against politics, and you're the one that talked about that in the first place, but meh. though I don't get what's wrong with stating a small tidbit of  a presidental speech a few days ago, when he is our president now. don't get the big deal about talking about something as small as that counts as a politcal debate and something against mod rules, I was just stating what was said in the live speech, that's like saying stating a quote someone said in a gaming live stream is against the rules, but if you say so....
also I didn't even know there was a joke, I haven't been on the forum much, just like alot of other users. was just saying my 2 cents and turning the discussion back to naruto, but meh.
also when did I fight you at all? 0.o all I literally did was state the quote and say that it means he isn't sexist, just like we can use manga panels to prove naruto did love sakura and kishi and SJ are full of crap saying it was over his rivalry with sasuke. I am not seeing the problem here.

We have a politics thread in the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. People also talks about current events in that section. If you want to talk about that stuff do it there.

The entire reason I got onto the previous posters about their political jokes is because I knew it would result in people responding to it.

#185 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

You guys are missing one key thing of this interview

Kishimoto never said that these pairings were going to stay together.

#186 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

Let me ask you this: Suppose the end game is truly NaruSaku and SasuHina. What catalyst do you think will cause this to happen?

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#187 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

Who cares if NS and SH get together after these two divorce? Pairings are a major problem with Naruto but they're also one of the many. After 693, I almost didn't want NS to happen bc you have to  admit that for Sakura to just grovel at Sasgay's feet like that after telling Naruto she loved was a scumbag thing to do. In fact I didn't want NH to happen either, I would have been happy if no pairings happened bc I knew that anything afterwards would be tarnished and mishandled.

From every angle a divorce is just not happening. Hell Boruto may not be happy with his father for ignoring his mother, but that is bc he loves his mother. Sasgay and Suckura literaly said in that shi tty Gaiden Chapter that they are together bc, "We have you Salad." They aren't going to split up (Though technically they haven't even kissed and she's gotten all of ONE confirmed head poke) unless Sarada dies.

There's only two things I want to hear from Kishi at this point. 1. That NS was endgame 2. That he was pressured into the ending in some way.

Otherwise I could care less. Let this series rest. It has already died and the only ones remaining are the idiot NH/SuckuSucku leeches who killed it in the first place.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#188 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:22 PM

Let me ask you this: Suppose the end game is truly NaruSaku and SasuHina. What catalyst do you think will cause this to happen?

If you have to ask what the Catalyst is then you and anyone else who says this obviously didn't read my theories...

Boruto and Sarada is the key and Catalyst for NaruSaku and SasuHina to happen because Boruto and Sarada is forging new bonds between these families, Boruto is causing SasuHina to happen and Sarada is causing NaruSaku to happen

like__art_naruto_and_sasuke_sarada_borut

Also Naruto and Sasuke neglecting their family life is the other catalyst for NaruSaku and SasuHina to happen, I will explain it simply:

Naruto neglects his family life in favor of living his dream (Hokage) It makes Hinata sad, she is all alone at home, with no one to help her to raise Boruto and Himawari, Sasuke has been taking care and watching over Boruto and Himawari in Naruto's place as a father, Hinata will notice Sasuke is doing what She wishes Naruto could do, That is how the SasuHina relationship will be ignited

Sasuke neglects his family life in favor of going on his atonement journey, it makes Sakura sad, she is all alone at home, with no one to help her to raise Sarada, Naruto has been taking care and watching over Sarada in Sasuke's place as a father, Sakura will notice Naruto is doing what she wishes Sasuke could do, That is how the NaruSaku relationship will be ignited

Such as Naruto neglecting his family life which includes Hinata in favor of living his dream of being the Hokage:

rezuvdq.png

Hinata even cried about it, Naruto you don't deserve that special woman! that's why Kishimoto and Ukyo Kodachi is taking her away from you and giving her to Sasuke instead!

Such as Sasuke neglecting his family life which includes Sakura in favor of spending time with Boruto and Hinata's family instead of his own:

Dhn8cP4.gif

Sarada is beginning to realize that Sasuke doesn't love her as much as a father should love his daughter, That's why Sarada is growing closer to Naruto because he actually treats her like a daughter, He has been raising Sarada for the 11 years she has been alive during Sasukes absence 

NgIjOoc.jpg

Now don't they look absolutely beautiful together as father and daughter ? this is what a father and daughter relationship should look like, and coincidentally Naruto and Sarada's dream's align with each other, to become the Hokage, which explains why Sarada and Naruto are so close together, The reason why Sarada wants to be the Hokage has to be because she always viewed Naruto as her father because he was always there for her while Sasuke wasn't, Naruto is going to be Sarada's new father while Sasuke will no longer be.

Again, Boruto is the key to SasuHina happening and Sarada is the key to NaruSaku happening but many fail to see that.

b8e5a55aa842ce7c9de1d93add0bded4.jpg

Naruto is going to steal Sakura away from Sasuke

That in turn will bring Sasuke and Hinata closer because they will share a mutual pain in addition to the other mutual pains they share.

For some odd reason Sasuke and Hinata are always given the means to establish a strong relationship, we will finally see that relationship happen in the Boruto manga

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 04 March 2017 - 11:05 PM.

#189 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:12 AM

@BestSasuHinaSupporter Thank you for posting that picture of Naruto and Sasuke looking at each other in a very let's just say interesting way.

I wonder how long do we have to wait for them to come out of the closet. :wink: :wink:

Looking at the picture, makes me laugh so hard.

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 March 2017 - 01:13 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#190 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

Remember the creepy eyed girl from Dexter's Lab? She reminds me of Hinata.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#191 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:28 AM

@BestSasuHinaSupporter Thank you for posting that picture of Naruto and Sasuke looking at each other in a very let's just say interesting way.
I wonder how long do we have to wait for them to come out of the closet. :wink: :wink:
Looking at the picture, makes me laugh so hard.

Yeah the ending didn't stop SNS moments. Why, because they can get away with it since they're both boys. NS is a m/f ship though so hell was opened to debunk it.

I don't think SNS is any better than NS, but currently it's the only ship I still have respect for. Honestly they should just elope ~

ナルサク

#192 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:57 AM

Yeah the ending didn't stop SNS moments. Why, because they can get away with it since they're both boys. NS is a m/f ship though so hell was opened to debunk it.

I don't think SNS is any better than NS, but currently it's the only ship I still have respect for. Honestly they should just elope ~

Considering the bedroom eyes their giving each other, it wouldn't surprise me if that eventually happens.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#193 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

Remember the creepy eyed girl from Dexter's Lab? She reminds me of Hinata.

2lmx82q.jpg

"Dexter-kun"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 March 2017 - 09:17 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#194 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

I wonder if it's to try to boost legitimacy and sales for Boruto. And also a deep dislike for Sakura and 'modern' girls. That's why in the end, Naruto went for a traditional girl, gave up all of his 'I'm going usher in a new peaceful era' crap, and Sakura was abandoned at home as a housekeeper. (There is a subtle punishment in Sakura's ending in the manga, while the traditional girl gets a Cinderella-esque ending, despite having virtually no part in the story.)

In Japan right now, there is such deep distress about the state of marriage and family. The population is aging, and the younger generations aren't marrying early and having children to bolster the population. It's a serious issue. And I really think Kishimoto responded to this by making Naruto go for the most traditional Japanese female character of the series. Their marriage is exactly what is being campaigned for right now.

Fifteen panels over fifteen years does NOT make Hinata a third of a love triangle. No matter what Kishimoto says. But I have a feeling that's not the reason why he's still blathering on about her. 

I think him talking about Hinata again, trying to justify their marriage and retcon her importance over Sakura, is his way of pushing not just the Boruto series but also this "don't wait, get married" mindset a little farther.  

Hi everyone, how's it going? It's been a while and I hope all of you are doing well.

First off, I prefer not to rain in other people's parade. So, whatever news or interviews that come in and supports NH/SS at this point, by all means, let them enjoy :)

On a note about Japanese current state of marriage, I think it's way overstretched. While I appreciate the thoughts, but remember the common misunderstanding that people have about Japanese and anime: Not all Japanese watch anime. In fact, only minor segment of the society watches anime.

The population aging has been there since the longest time indeed, but I would say nowadays more people opt to embark marriage and having their family as compared to majority in the 80s / 90s.

All of my Japanese friends are happily married, very few are married but decided not to have kids.

Hinata is also not the most traditional Japanese female character of the series. God forbid, that kind of character to be associated with Japanese women... "Shy" maybe a perceived feature by the rest of the world where women opt to silently observe and talk as needed in the quest to honor the counter party. But once you know them personally, "shy" won't be in your mind at all when it comes to Japanese women. Try to google "the world's first novel" and see who is actually behind it.

Whatever happens in Naruto series is purely a business decision mistake. There's nothing more, nothing less.

The NS fans have moved on 2-3 years ago, yet, they still want to poke us by providing these interviews and news. hahaha... are they so desperate to get our attention?

let me guess, a new game is to be launched? or a new anime series? No surprise, since if any of these are on the horizon to be launched, for sure the producer will try their best to get attention. Especially from ex-fandom (NS) who probably was the largest group financing the series before the ending.

What's the best way to get attention nowadays? well, media opt to feature controversial statements, deliberately stupid acts, etc.

My advise? "Stop making stupid people famous".

Kishi's interviews are no exception.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#195 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:31 PM

2lmx82q.jpg

"Dexter-kun"

CZSn9hA.jpg

#196 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:16 AM

Who cares if NS and SH get together after these two divorce? Pairings are a major problem with Naruto but they're also one of the many. After 693, I almost didn't want NS to happen bc you have to  admit that for Sakura to just grovel at Sasgay's feet like that after telling Naruto she loved was a scumbag thing to do. In fact I didn't want NH to happen either, I would have been happy if no pairings happened bc I knew that anything afterwards would be tarnished and mishandled.

From every angle a divorce is just not happening. Hell Boruto may not be happy with his father for ignoring his mother, but that is bc he loves his mother. Sasgay and Suckura literaly said in that shi tty Gaiden Chapter that they are together bc, "We have you Salad." They aren't going to split up (Though technically they haven't even kissed and she's gotten all of ONE confirmed head poke) unless Sarada dies.

There's only two things I want to hear from Kishi at this point. 1. That NS was endgame 2. That he was pressured into the ending in some way.

Otherwise I could care less. Let this series rest. It has already died and the only ones remaining are the idiot NH/SuckuSucku leeches who killed it in the first place.

Can you knock off the "Sasgay" stuff? The anti-bashing rule was written with that particular insult in mind. Needless to say, stop if with "Suckura" as well.

#197 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

So...I'm pretty late but I just heard about this interview today and man  :hehehe:

It'sincredible  how Kishimoto continues the damage control after like 4 years? It's almost pathetic in a way, I feel sad for him, he might be rich now but he transformed a wonderful story into a big pile of crap because of his stupid decisions. I truly hope Boruto performs horribly but even if it doesn't, I don't care for it anymore, just the fact that Kishimoto is still doing damage control is amazing.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#198 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:53 AM

So...I'm pretty late but I just heard about this interview today and man  :hehehe:

It'sincredible  how Kishimoto continues the damage control after like 4 years? It's almost pathetic in a way, I feel sad for him, he might be rich now but he transformed a wonderful story into a big pile of crap because of his stupid decisions. I truly hope Boruto performs horribly but even if it doesn't, I don't care for it anymore, just the fact that Kishimoto is still doing damage control is amazing.

Yeah, it really shows you that no one was on board with NH if he's still have to explain/excuse it.

#199 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:19 AM

Hi everyone, how's it going? It's been a while and I hope all of you are doing well.

First off, I prefer not to rain in other people's parade. So, whatever news or interviews that come in and supports NH/SS at this point, by all means, let them enjoy :)

On a note about Japanese current state of marriage, I think it's way overstretched. While I appreciate the thoughts, but remember the common misunderstanding that people have about Japanese and anime: Not all Japanese watch anime. In fact, only minor segment of the society watches anime.

The population aging has been there since the longest time indeed, but I would say nowadays more people opt to embark marriage and having their family as compared to majority in the 80s / 90s.

All of my Japanese friends are happily married, very few are married but decided not to have kids.

Hinata is also not the most traditional Japanese female character of the series. God forbid, that kind of character to be associated with Japanese women... "Shy" maybe a perceived feature by the rest of the world where women opt to silently observe and talk as needed in the quest to honor the counter party. But once you know them personally, "shy" won't be in your mind at all when it comes to Japanese women. Try to google "the world's first novel" and see who is actually behind it.

Whatever happens in Naruto series is purely a business decision mistake. There's nothing more, nothing less.

The NS fans have moved on 2-3 years ago, yet, they still want to poke us by providing these interviews and news. hahaha... are they so desperate to get our attention?

let me guess, a new game is to be launched? or a new anime series? No surprise, since if any of these are on the horizon to be launched, for sure the producer will try their best to get attention. Especially from ex-fandom (NS) who probably was the largest group financing the series before the ending.

What's the best way to get attention nowadays? well, media opt to feature controversial statements, deliberately stupid acts, etc.

My advise? "Stop making stupid people famous".

Kishi's interviews are no exception.

I think the word to associate Japanese woman with isn't "shy" its "reserved." They are ideally suppose to act kind, well mannered, and reserved in public; a "Yamato Nadeshiko" or " the silk of the Silk Hiding Steel." But still be able to show their inner strength and "show some steel" if they have to.

Hinata does not fit the ideals of Japanese women because she is shy instead of reserved and she doesn't have any inner strength.

Yeah, it really shows you that no one was on board with NH if he's still have to explain/excuse it.

The only people in Japanese they knew that supported it were the animation team that works on the Naruto anime. (ie Otakus) What they were really hoping for was that mystical international fanbase to hold up the series. They didn't.

#200 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:24 AM

Heya folks, long time no talk.

Does anyone know when the interview of kishimoto claiming that he had no interest on doing naruhina? I have been looking for it but I have been unable to find it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interview, kishimoto, 2017, shonen jump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users