49 replies to this topic

#41 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:50 AM

Hey, I may be wrong but I thought I heard something about Kishimoto being in one of his latest interviews and saying that his Naruto series was far from over. I have know clue where I read that but I'm pretty sure thats at least close to what I read.

Dang everything is so complicated in this manga. Gaara has to find Kakashi, Sai needs to tell Naruto what Sakura is doing, Bee has to survive in order to train Naruto(not proven yet), Sakura has to figure out how to track Sasuke by ripping a hole in the dimensions J/K LOL, but seriously: There is a tree of problems with its problem branches and its problem leaves. So much has to happen and so little happens every week.

I feel really bad for the fans that have been into Naruto since the start. Must really suck having to wait each week, but when your a fan like this for 10 solid years. DANG. Good job.

#42 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Nov 15 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel really bad for the fans that have been into Naruto since the start. Must really suck having to wait each week, but when your a fan like this for 10 solid years. DANG. Good job.

sadly i've only been a fan since about around the search for Tsunade DUB eps i think. They wereon tooami or adultxwim on sat on cartton net while reruns were on mon-thurs

#43 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:09 AM

Won't make any assumptions 'til it's confirmed by a credible source.

Btw, the chapter discussion thread failed this week laugh.gif Pite made an interesting observation. Very interesting. (111191.gif. Can we talk about that instead?) And the WSJ preview UzumakiKage so generously provided hints there'll be some more Naruto time. Does Naruto Time = Sakura Time?

#44 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Nov 15 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dang everything is so complicated in this manga. Gaara has to find Kakashi, Sai needs to tell Naruto what Sakura is doing, Bee has to survive in order to train Naruto(not proven yet), Sakura has to figure out how to track Sasuke by ripping a hole in the dimensions J/K LOL, but seriously...

It would be much simpler if Sakura ripped a hole in Sasuke instead of the dimensions.

But since I think Naruto vs. Sasuke will be the second-to-last fight in the manga, it probably won't happen.
(The 3rd-to-last will be everyone vs. Tobi.
The last fight will be Naruto vs. Sakura, which will consist of rough-and-tumble. narusaku.gif )

Edited by RedDelicious, 16 November 2009 - 03:20 PM.

#45 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Nov 16 2009, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The last fight will be Naruto vs. Sakura, which will consist of rough-and-tumble. narusaku.gif )

boom Boom BOOM 111189.gif Your comment made me think of something... although I probably just have a dirty, rotten, mind.

Edited by nekovi, 17 November 2009 - 12:35 AM.

So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (nekovi @ Nov 16 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lulz. I thought it funny that we found out about Kurenai being preggers... it means Asuma and her were having "adult relations" off screen a_thumbs.gif

Bow Chica Bow wow.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Nov 16 2009, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, like how Buffy and Spike ended up having sex the first time.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 16 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, like how Buffy and Spike ended up having sex the first time.

laugh.gif Love Buffy and spike

#49 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:21 AM

David Boreanaz FTW rawr.gif

(Lol off topic laugh.gif)

#50 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:34 PM

Naruto chapter 569- Naruto's greatest battle yet, THE BEDROOM!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users