155 replies to this topic

#81 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

Well James all I can say is that us the true fans of Naruto just sit back and watch as they all fight each other over who will end up with Bolt Sarada or the Hinata clone that SP has made.

I mean I watch better anime now than Naruto and yest the pro-ender fans say Naruto is the best anime ever which all of us on this sight know that this is not true at all Naruto just sucks now.

They made a Hinata clone now?

Yeup, there goes the fandom....again. I hope the NH fans love BurritotossedSalads only for them to be disappointed. Please, if there is a God, please do this one little thing.

And yes on the pro-enders.
I just saw someone made a Beauty and Beast parody using SS and saying "Look how accurate this is. It is so perfect." And I am like..."But the beast actually became a prince and loved Belle."

But that is what what anime like Boku no Hero Academia and One Punch Man are for!!!! :w00t:  They have actual Heroes with Heart AND STORY. MASTERFUL STORIES!!!! :yes:

And, agreed If I were forced to pick between THIS and SAO, I'd pick SAO no questions asked. that's how low this series is to me. Heck I'd pick and any recycled generic light novel adapted harem/beta male wish fulfillment anime over this Burrito $#!&. Even something like Asterisk War, which by the way is regarded as SO HORRENDOUS people bash critics for not critiquing (tearing to shreds that is) something better :zaru:   

Yeah, you're right, but I always wondered....why do we have to pull teeth to get more seasons of the anime and shows that are actually good, but Boruto and other craptacular anime keep getting more and more episodes and seasons.

I mean, I am actually missing Bleach right now.

P.S. I actually liked the first season of Sword Art Online or at least the Aincrad arc. GGO has it moments, but like many people pointed out....the characters start to be cardboard cutouts. And still better than Boruto.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 April 2017 - 03:32 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#82 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

Yeah I wonder too, although for the case of OPM and BnHa it's a combination I'd assume of waiting for the source material to get further ahead, and the fact at at least if we wait for come and go seasons of the anime,the animation and story pacing remain top quality :smile: Whereas these weekly series that run non stop until its actually ending fluctuate in quality from decent to abomination-like awful, and don't even get me started on the filler arcs :no: And yes, yes they DID make a Hinata clone............ observe. :mellow:

30223a090a9b426ab9c04c30cba4b30e.png

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 May 2017 - 03:02 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#83 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

When Boruto is starting to make Sword Art Online more appealing and dynamic with an actual plot that has soul is pretty sad.

I mean, seriously, this anime and manga is so soulless I don't know what I am looking at anymore.

Just....why? Why do they keep doing this? Why are fans still watching? There are hundreds if not thousands of anime that have far better plots, far better characters, and far better fight scenes and action in it. So why? Why do people still do this?

This is worse than Micheal Bay's transformers series which is said to have 14+ more movies in the planned.

and heck, at least that is a billion dollar franchise.

At least Transformer is more enjoyable to watch that the piece of kitten that is Boruto. Transformer to me is good filled with drama, action and explosions (it's Michael Bay of course). 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#84 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:55 PM

Wait...

2iwaloz.png

"Chouchou made the implication very clear than both Sumire and Sarada were worried a little “too” much over Boruto, the difference is Sumire blushed because of it. I think we all saw different episodes. Sumire has in no way a crush on Inojin as far as we’ve seen. In fact, she was more worried about him saying something rude to Boruto."

Me right now:
(Imagine the explosions being the Naruto Fandom.)

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 April 2017 - 03:56 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#85 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

Wait...

2iwaloz.png

"Chouchou made the implication very clear than both Sumire and Sarada were worried a little “too” much over Boruto, the difference is Sumire blushed because of it. I think we all saw different episodes. Sumire has in no way a crush on Inojin as far as we’ve seen. In fact, she was more worried about him saying something rude to Boruto."

Me right now:

This will be like Korra all over again

#86 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

What keeps Boruto alive answer; belief. Naruto was SP bread winner for years, and a international seller. They hope that Boruto will be the same. If they are still going off the same reasons why they went with the ending in the first place SP fanatical obsession with Hinata and youtube anime reviewers. Then they probably believe they got another success, since those weridos can't stop talking about the clone.

The problem is they are forgetting why they were having problems to begin with; Hinata's international fanbase while very vocal is not as large as they would have hoped and are not the fans they normally pay for product instead watching it online. Hell on youtube I saw a second episode video had 800,000 views but I'm not sure even a dime went into SP pocket.

I'm pretty sure that this (anime) was the end plan all along by this point. If this goes down the manga will go down. Then the entire franchise.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 April 2017 - 04:24 PM.

#87 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

Wait...

2iwaloz.png

Me right now:

REALLY? Sumire annoys fans for being TOO SIMILAR TO HINATA? :mellow: H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.S. :down:  :dry:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 April 2017 - 04:05 PM.

#88 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

This will be like Korra all over again

They were able to save face by making a homosexual cartoon couple, after they had annoyed most of the viewership away by focusing on the romantic plot tumor for 4 seasons. Though haven't heard from them since.

If they didn't do it with SNS after 15 years, they are not doing it with SumireXSalad.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 April 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#89 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

REALLY? Sumire annoys fans for being TOO SIMILAR TO HINATA? :mellow: H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.S. :down:  :dry:

She's a clone. What do they expect?

Wait. So half hate her for being a Hinata clone and want BS, while the other side loves her being a hinata clone and want BS. OK. Now its getting funny.

I just thought that they preferred Salad to remain the love interest but did not hate the clone.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 April 2017 - 04:18 PM.

#90 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

Their comments about half of them liking Sumire, and about half liking Boruto x Sumire and the other half liking Boruuto x Sarada is like seeing justice being served to NS.

Edited by T XD, 22 April 2017 - 05:05 PM.

#91 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

Their comments on are half of them liking Sumire, and on that half also liking Boruto x Sumire and the other half liking Boruto x Sarada is like seeing justice being served to NS.

That the fact that part of the pro enders hate the clone is just hilarious. Even if those maybe the SS fans.

#92 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

That the fact that part of the pro enders hate the clone is just hilarious. Even if those maybe the SS fans.

Half of them got used to Sarada. Most likely they're both NH and SS fans.

#93 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

Yeah I wonder too, although of for the case of OPM and BnHa it's a combination I'd assume of waiting for the source material to get further ahead, and the fact at at least if we wait for come and go seasons of the anime,the animation and story pacing remain top quality :smile: Whereas these weekly series that run non stop until its actually ending fluctuate in quality from decent to abomination-like awful, and don't even get me started on the filler arcs :no: And yes, yes they DID make a Hinata clone............ observe. :mellow:

This is just too much. HAHAHAHAHA

Is this Karma? Irony? Insanity? I don't know. Maybe all of the above.

I know this for sure, I am officially a Boruto x Sumire fan. Not because I like them as characters. Not because I like Boruto the manga. Not because of any logical reason. Not because Sumire supposedly "truly loves him first," but because I want to see the Pro-enders tear themselves apart over another pairing war. I want to see some of them get SOOOO disappointed and feel the pain we felt with the ending of Naruto.

I want Sumire just mess up the entire series of Naruto causing massive retcons, overused plot points, and have SP say "Well, because Sumire deserved to be with him as faithful as she is" and I want to be right there to say "What? I guess you just didn't read the manga/anime properly."

I really do feel like the Joker right now. I feel like laughing at the insanity and chaos that will ensue from all of this...and I just to see this truly be the death of Naruto as a series.

She's a clone. What do they expect?

Wait. So half hate her for being a Hinata clone and want BS, while the other side loves her being a hinata clone and want BS. OK. Now its getting funny.

I just thought that they preferred Salad to remain the love interest but did not hate the clone.

2wlvlsw.jpg

No matter what happens....just like Naruto....it all ends in BS.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#94 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

Wait...

2iwaloz.png

Me right now:

What do you expect James? It's all about the pairings, it was never about the plot and the characters kitten all of that just give us romance. This is supposed to be a shounen yet it's more of a bad romance soap opera. :zaru:

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 April 2017 - 05:32 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#95 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

This is just too much. HAHAHAHAHA

Is this Karma? Irony? Insanity? I don't know. Maybe all of the above.

I know this for sure, I am officially a Boruto x Sumire fan. Not because I like them as characters. Not because I like Boruto the manga. Not because of any logical reason. Not because Sumire supposedly "truly loves him first," but because I want to see the Pro-enders tear themselves apart over another pairing war. I want to see some of them get SOOOO disappointed and feel the pain we felt with the ending of Naruto.

I want Sumire just mess up the entire series of Naruto causing massive retcons, overused plot points, and have SP say "Well, because Sumire deserved to be with him as faithful as she is" and I want to be right there to say "What? I guess you just didn't read the manga/anime properly."

I really do feel like the Joker right now. I feel like laughing at the insanity and chaos that will ensue from all of this...and I just to see this truly be the death of Naruto as a series.

2wlvlsw.jpg

No matter what happens....just like Naruto....it all ends in BS.

And I'll be RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!!!! :kukuku:  :hi5: Well it doesn't matter to me truth be told, I'll tear right through the a-hole of the pairings logic either way :kukuku: Fans rage over Bolt/Burrito X Sumire/ Hinata 2.0 happening? I say, *gasp* "You mean like what happened to Naruto and Sakura? YOU DON'T SAY!!! Obvious pairing  gets harpooned for  popular side character? Isn't that just like Hinata?"  :lmao: "Celebrate Bolt/Burrito X Sarada/Salad happening? I say, YOU EFFING HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!  :yucky: You destroy Naruto and Sakura's relationship in "The Last Retcon", now you vicariously put their kids together? Even though you say how wrong they are for eachother? Kitten off!!!!"  :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 December 2017 - 10:39 AM.

#96 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:54 PM

What do you expect James? It's all about the pairings, it was never about the plot and the characters kitten all of that just give us romance. This is supposed to be a shounen yet it's more of a bad romance soap opera. :zaru:

I am just laughing because everything we have predicted that would come true in Boruto story has come true. From the stupid Bolt power-ups to now even the Hinata clone.

And I mean, honestly, it doesn't even look or feel like Naruto anymore. It really feels like a cheap, overrated, bad Japanese romance story in a cliche Japanese school setting with the typical and over abundant cliche of characters that all fit the stereotype....with a Naruto paint over.

I feel like I am watching Fruits Basket all over again....and not in a good way,

And I'll be RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!!!! :kukuku:   Well it doesn't matter to me truth be told, I'll tear right through the a-hole of the pairings logic either way :kukuku: Fans rage over Bolt/Burrito X Sumire/ Hinata 2.0 happening? I say *gasp* You mean like what happened to Naruto and Sakura, YOU DON'T SAY!!! Obvious pairing  gets harpooned for  popular side character? Isn't that like Hinata? :lmao: Celebrate Bolt/Burrito X Sarada/Salad happening? I say, YOU EFFING HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!  :yucky: You destroy Naruto and Sakura's relationship in "The Last Retcon", now you vicariously put their kids together? Even though you say how wrong they are for eachother? kitten off!!!! :superior:

:hi5:
You, my good sir, have won all the Internets from me for the day. Take the keys to the interweb and have fun. Just remember to lock up when you are done.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 April 2017 - 05:57 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#97 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

Thanks man!!! :hi5:

#98 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:16 PM

Wait...

2iwaloz.png

871.gif

#99 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:42 PM

Maybe Hinata is Sumire's mentor :P

#100 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

Maybe Hinata is Sumire's mentor :P

probs gonna teach her the real physics behind accurately trip over rocks & how to guilt trip her son into marrying her in the future

maybe some inspirational cooking lessons here and there

you know, actual ninja stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users