#821 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

Didn't he what was important was where Kaguya came from?

Oh is that what he stated? I am wrong maybe!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#822 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

Because she happens to not be Kaguya's reincarnation as they were expecting. So now, they are switching to Hamura's reincarnation. They are hopping for Hamura to have a link to the byakugan and thus making Hinata a relevant character. I suggest you to not bother paying attention to their theories. It's useless and will never happen. They just want Hinata to become a main character.

Imagine hyuuga and uzumaki branching out of hamura.

And this is the purpose of they wanting Hinata reaching a main character status and being a reincarnation of Hamura because it would be a validation to their "paring" which is ridiculous what @Dkay said is what they are hopping all of this would mean :facepalm: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#823 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

I wouldn't bet on any link between Sakura and Hamura.

I know Hamura is a town well known for it's sakura trees, but you know, there are sakura trees everywhere in Japan, so I wouldn't make the link with Sakura on this one. It's too vague.

Also, I really don't think Kishi will ever make Sakura a reincarnation of anybody, neither link her to any special ancestor.

Sakura was made a normal girl, and I think she will remain the same.

Well, just my opinion.

Edited by Otaru, 10 June 2014 - 04:29 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#824 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

I'm in agreement with Otaru. I doubt there is any kind of connection between Hamura and Sakura. It's not as 'out there' as speculating that Hinata is Hamura's reincarnation with absolutely no evidence to support such a claim -- honestly that makes about as much sense as saying Shikamaru, or Ino or Kiba is Hamura reincarnated -- but other than a rather vague connection to the city Hamura is named after to sakura trees, there's nothing at all hinting to any link between them.

I think there's enough evidence that Sakura will get to do something soon, (I don't know what) without speculation on possible reincarnations or connections to other characters. Kishi's been setting her up for something with Sasuke's comment about her being unable to do anything to contribute usefully and her eagerness to get involved in the fight; it's just a question if he will follow through satisfactorily.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 10 June 2014 - 06:41 PM.

#825 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

Kishi quote of the week: "I went to karaoke. I tried to sing the main theme from a certain movie we've all been talking about, but unfortunately... it's really hard!"

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#826 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Kishi quote of the week: "I went to karaoke. I tried to sing the main theme from a certain movie we've all been talking about, but unfortunately... it's really hard!"

I want to say Let It Go. If you follow him, you will know it's that. But it's not a main theme though. Though you never know. Sure got me thought of it once.

Well, I'll be busy with E3, so I won't be around much. But the chapter will drag me back.

#827 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

I want to say Let It Go. If you follow him, you will know it's that. But it's not a main theme though. Though you never know. Sure got me thought of it once.

Well, I'll be busy with E3, so I won't be around much. But the chapter will drag me back.

The things I'd do to watch Kishi-sensei sing karaoke..  :fan:

Go, 4Life! Run free and get that Wii U!  :lol:

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#828 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

I wouldn't bet on any link between Sakura and Hamura.

I know Hamura is a town well known for it's sakura trees, but you know, there are sakura trees everywhere in Japan, so I wouldn't make the link with Sakura on this one. It's too vague.

Also, I really don't think Kishi will ever make Sakura a reincarnation of anybody, neither link her to any special ancestor.

Sakura was made a normal girl, and I think she will remain the same.

Well, just my opinion.

That's because she's self made. Queen don't got time to be getting power ups from old ass men.

tumblr_mnwyqgBybj1rgapvlo1_400.jpg

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#829 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

I don't get why they thought Hinata being the reincarnation of Kaguya would be a good thing in the first place...especially since she's you know, EVIL.

It's all they got. This is the first time a hyuga has been relevant since Naruto decked the kitten out of Neji.

eh10ut.jpg

#830 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

That's because she's self made. Queen don't got time to be getting power ups from old ass men.

tumblr_mnwyqgBybj1rgapvlo1_400.jpg

I uh...don't intend to break your enthusiasm but didn't she approach Tsunade to train her in medical ninjutsu and not the other way round? She chose to become a medic right, by approaching Tsunade on her own?

#831 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

I uh...don't intend to break your enthusiasm but didn't she approach Tsunade to train her in medical ninjutsu and not the other way round? She chose to become a medic right, by approaching Tsunade on her own?

You're missing the point. Last I check Sakura had to put in work to become a medical ninja, not within seconds being deemed one. 

Edited by luffyq1, 10 June 2014 - 06:50 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#832 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:54 PM

You're missing the point. Last I check Sakura had to put in work to become a medical ninja, not within seconds being deemed one. 

True that!

#833 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

True that!

The real protagonist of the series

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#834 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

That Kishi  :lol:

26591530.jpg

The things I'd do to watch Kishi-sensei sing karaoke..  :fan:

Go, 4Life! Run free and get that Wii U!  :lol:

Same here i would imagine it would be a blast i don't know why but imagine it would be like Naruto doing one   :lol:

Btw didn't Kishi said that he wasn't very good in singing in one of his early interviews ? If true i imagine his wife putting earplugs and his wife punching him after his done singing  :lol: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 10 June 2014 - 07:13 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#835 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

The real protagonist of the series

Its time....the queen blossoms heavily now. The king awaits her support....awaits her arrival beside him..fighting hand in hand...to defeat the kitten named Sasuke.

#836 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

What movie's he talking about?

eh10ut.jpg

#837 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

Can someone tell me the true color of Sakura's seal?

I've seen purple, blue, black, pink, and green, but I don't know which one is right. :confused:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#838 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

I'm in agreement with Otaru. I doubt there is any kind of connection between Hamura and Sakura. It's not as 'out there' as speculating that Hinata is Hamura's reincarnation with absolutely no evidence to support such a claim -- honestly that makes about as much sense as saying Shikamaru, or Ino or Kiba is Hamura reincarnated -- but other than a rather vague connection to the city Hamura is named after to sakura trees, there's nothing at all hinting to any link between them.

I think there's enough evidence that Sakura will get to do something soon, (I don't know what) without speculation on possible reincarnations or connections to other characters. Kishi's been setting her up for something with Sasuke's comment about her being unable to do anything to contribute usefully and her eagerness to get involved in the fight; it's just a question if he will follow through satisfactorily.

Im i the only one who thinks the whole slug sage mode theory and kayguyo thory along who the reincarnation theory to be nothing more than wishful thinking? for anyone who really really wants sakura or hinata to be placed relevence to the plot? kishi just isn't that type of person to give female roles unless its a love interest roles.

Edited by rikakim94, 10 June 2014 - 09:54 PM.

#839 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

Purple - closed
Pink - released

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#840 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:31 PM

Im i the only one who thinks the whole slug sage mode theory and kayguyo thory along who the reincarnation theory to be nothing more than wishful thinking? for anyone who really really wants sakura or hinata to place relevence to the plot? kishi just isn't that type of person to give female roles unless its a love interest roles.

Good thing the FV isn't a female

Oh wait 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users