• Please log in to reply
8039 replies to this topic

#41 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:27 AM

Oda have Kishi's spot? If that happened I'd never read SJ again. Don't get me wrong I like One Piece but I'm fine with the one chapter a week thank you very much. Both One Piece and Naruto are the only reasons I even read SJ anymore.

Edited by L, 05 June 2008 - 01:34 AM.

uc.png

#42 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (L @ Jun 4 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oda have Kishi's spot? If that happened I'd never read SJ again. Don't get me wrong I like One Piece but I'm fine with the one chapter a week thank you very much. Both One Piece and Naruto are the only reasons I even read SJ anymore.

I don't think anyone meant a permanent change. Luffy walloping the noble was the end of this week's chapter - considering the spoilers for Naruto this week, I personally would rather have another 20 pages of One Piece cool.gif

#43 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Takeo @ Jun 4 2008, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think anyone meant a permanent change.

I wonder sometimes I really do.

uc.png

#44 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (L @ Jun 4 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder sometimes I really do.

Can't speak for everyone - I'm not as interested in the manga as I used to be, but that obviously doesn't mean I want Naruto gone. I didn't follow One Piece very closely during the lull in the Thriller Bark arc, and I haven't read Bleach since Hueco Mundo started overdoing the fights. I have hope that Naruto turns around for me now that the obsession focus on Sasuke/Itachi/Uchiha is winding down.

#45 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Takeo @ Jun 4 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't speak for everyone - I'm not as interested in the manga as I used to be, but that obviously doesn't mean I want Naruto gone. I didn't follow One Piece very closely during the lull in the Thriller Bark arc, and I haven't read Bleach since Hueco Mundo started overdoing the fights. I have hope that Naruto turns around for me now that the obsession focus on Sasuke/Itachi/Uchiha is winding down.

Let me put it this way if when Naruto ends One Piece is still going (doubtful but ya never know) then I'd be ok with 2 chapters a week.

uc.png

#46 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (L @ Jun 4 2008, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me put it this way if when Naruto ends One Piece is still going (doubtful but ya never know) then I'd be ok with 2 chapters a week.

laugh.gif Considering Oda's proven tendency to underestimate his story length, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Naruto ended first

#47 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:08 PM

new chapter out.

and the kitten has hit the fan and the fan stop.

damn i cant wait for next week.

#48 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:11 PM

Holy crap, Luffy wins! XD
Seriously, after that half-assed arc we just got out of, I'm glad to see we're back on track. It even felt good for me when Luffy smacked that spoiled brat's face... can't wait to see it animated!!!! wow.png

Once again, the One Piece chapter saved the Shonen Jump of the week. I did enjoy the Bleach-chapter as well, but Naruto isn't what it used to be. This chapter was a little funny, but not what I want it to be by far!

#49 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:13 PM

Damn straight Luffy wins! XDDDDDD

GO GO GO!!! laugh.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#50 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:20 AM

Great chapter this week I agree, and things are gonna get alot hectic.

uc.png

#51 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:26 AM

Wonder if an admiral will really show up, or if they'll be too busy with Ace's planned execution? And any bets that Silvers Rayleigh somehow saves the day?

#52 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:35 AM

if he saw that, he'd probably jump in since luffy probably reminded him of his captain.

#53 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:25 AM

Luffy keeps getting compared to Gol D. Roger, doesn't he? Is this the second coming of the pirate king? Anyway, he's fecking awesome when someone goes against Luffy's morales or pisses him off by hurting his friends. People should know not to mess with him by now, because Luffy has never been one to respect authoroties...

#54 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

OP has the cover

And a color spread this week

(Oda always produces great color pages)

Edited by Takeo, 13 June 2008 - 09:32 PM.

#55 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:25 PM

hells yeah.

alll hell has broken loose and thats just how we like it!

this week, one piece just blew naruto out of the water.

#56 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:56 AM

One Piece was great this week but FMA 84 was better.

uc.png

#57 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

I love Luffy and his crew going all "Well, they had it coming. There's nothing to do about it now, so lets just kick ass and take names before we leave for One Piece."

Luffy was back where I want him, with his fist in the face of a posh bastard. The blue blood of the nobles on his knuckles... oh yeah!
And I have to say, the old dude seems awesome! Did he use the same power Shanks used to pwn the pirates on Whitebeard's ship?

And I'm looking forward to see what he'll do about Ace!!! Whitebeard in action soon?

#58 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:13 AM

its interesting to see what happens. I am now quite curious about the other rival rookie pirate crews. they all seem pretty strong.

#59 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jun 15 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love Luffy and his crew going all "Well, they had it coming. There's nothing to do about it now, so lets just kick ass and take names before we leave for One Piece."

Luffy was back where I want him, with his fist in the face of a posh bastard. The blue blood of the nobles on his knuckles... oh yeah!
And I have to say, the old dude seems awesome! Did he use the same power Shanks used to pwn the pirates on Whitebeard's ship?

And I'm looking forward to see what he'll do about Ace!!! Whitebeard in action soon?

well when you are the first mate of gold roger, you have to be badass.

#60 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

new chapter out. and it is made of win!

the warlords vs. the whitebeard pirates

the yellow monkey decides to step up and out.

and luffy, kidd, and law form a united front of pwnage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users