92 replies to this topic

#61 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:18 PM

At least manga art is crap, Boruto anime can benefit by sticking to the original design.

#62 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:25 PM

At least manga art is crap, Boruto anime can benefit by sticking to the original design.

I was wondering about that. Will it?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#63 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:39 PM

They will use the 2011 OVA cutting NS part. :zaru:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#64 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:51 PM

They will use the 2011 OVA cutting NS part. :zaru:

If they do that. That may make the US nH fans happy because they probably don't remember that ova or like that they can take even that from NS. BUT it will piss off all the Japanese fans. Since that ova was made to inspire hope in Japan after the earthquake. And doing so will not only piss off the fans but also they will be mocking the survivors of the tsunami who liked the ova as well.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 September 2016 - 01:44 AM.

#65 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:53 PM

http://www.saiyanisl...ding-announced/

New opening and ending for the final fight

#66 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:47 PM

At the end of the previous episode, 475, we were shown a black-and-white preview to the final fight. This was met with surprise and many unhappy fan opinions. Luckily, despite the black-and-white preview, all will be normal as the Director of the Naruto Shippuden anime, Hayato Date, has assured 

:D

#67 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:35 PM

That's pretty funny that they actually have to address the black and white part. Well, anyway, the series is almost over and despite the novel adaptation, it's a relief to know it's ending in general.

#68 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

That's pretty funny that they actually have to address the black and white part. Well, anyway, the series is almost over and despite the novel adaptation, it's a relief to know it's ending in general.

"Naruto vs Sasuke Will be in Color, New Opening, Ending Announced" It shows how bad they are doing or how they are perceived to be doing. When the battle being in color is an actual announcement. Also a new opening and ending song for what 5 or so episodes?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 September 2016 - 02:14 AM.

#69 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:20 AM

I'm glad the anime is about to end. I can safely say that I've finally moved on from Naruto and it's no longer important to me. I got other things to focus on now. I'm 100% sure that there isn't anymore hope left for the franchise. It sad but we all got to move on at some point. Glad to be part of this community. Never seen a mature community like this before. I'll still be visiting for news and updates and post some stuff every once in a while.

RIP Naruto 2014, I'm going to miss the old days including all that fiasco on the internet after the ending. 

1wocs1.gif

#70 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 08:15 AM

"Naruto vs Sasuke Will be in Color, New Opening, Ending Announced" It shows how bad they are doing or how they are perceived to be doing. When the battle being in color is an actual announcement. Also a new opening and ending song for what 5 or so episodes?

For me so far the best anime fight scene i ever watch is Saitama vs Boros (One Punch Man) and Goku vs Beerus (Battle of the Gods), and the worst is Naruto vs Pein, even an old anime like Samurai X Kenshin vs Shishio is still far better than that crap.

Does anyone actually looking forward to this??

I'm glad the anime is about to end. I can safely say that I've finally moved on from Naruto and it's no longer important to me. I got other things to focus on now. I'm 100% sure that there isn't anymore hope left for the franchise. It sad but we all got to move on at some point. Glad to be part of this community. Never seen a mature community like this before. I'll still be visiting for news and updates and post some stuff every once in a while.

RIP Naruto 2014, I'm going to miss the old days including all that fiasco on the internet after the ending. 

Have you played games named Metro / Metro Last Light ??

We are the same like that ... survive underground after Nuclear Winter (aka Naruto ending) and the pro ending rabid fans is the Mutant/Monster that will be forever hunting us.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#71 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:14 AM

Agree. We had good times every Wednesday. Most here have moved except for me. I'm denied to move on from Naruto until I complete or fail to write a cohesive Naruto AU canon story. The only I'm done with is any Naruto material under Kishi and Shuiesha. 

Right Now you only have Boruto as the main course from the original. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#72 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:12 PM

I'm surprised they're doing it in color. I mean isn't that too expensive or them?

:lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#73 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:30 PM

I'm surprised they're doing it in color. I mean isn't that too expensive for them?

:lol:

Even if it is, they have to do it in color because this is the battle that has been set up for over ten years by this point.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 September 2016 - 11:30 PM.

#74 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:26 AM

Judgment Day will arrive on Thursday. Anyone's exceptions high or low for the animation in this hour long episode?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#75 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:47 AM

Mmmmmmmmmm.................................. Just tell me about it when it pops up. I ain't going near it

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#76 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:04 AM

It's like what happen to the NS believers that hope SP will give them an alternate ending  :ermm: Sad to see them give up and call it quits. Who knows, the Boruto anime special does not seem that long. I would not be surprise that after they done with all the Boruto material that is after they animate all the LN, they go back a give an alternate ending. Although it still remains only at a 000.1% chance. I'm sure no ones going to wait around that long to hope for the good when the inevitable is the most outcome of this trash franchise.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 28 September 2016 - 10:05 AM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#77 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:53 AM

The animation most likely be really good though it can't change my view on the battle. Heck, I think I need a reconfirmation on why it was a weak.

#78 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:17 PM

All I gotta say is they have to put in the money in to make this final battle look good or they are kittened.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 September 2016 - 01:17 PM.

#79 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:51 PM

It's like what happen to the NS believers that hope SP will give them an alternate ending  :ermm: Sad to see them give up and call it quits. Who knows, the Boruto anime special does not seem that long. I would not be surprise that after they done with all the Boruto material that is after they animate all the LN, they go back a give an alternate ending. Although it still remains only at a 000.1% chance. I'm sure no ones going to wait around that long to hope for the good when the inevitable is the most outcome of this trash franchise.

*shrugs* even if they did it it's not canon. just cause they try to cover their bums with their mistake doesn't change it. A public apology to the fans would be infinitely better if you ask me

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#80 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:54 PM

*shrugs* even if they did it it's not canon. just cause they try to cover their bums with their mistake doesn't change it. A public apology to the fans would be infinitely better if you ask me

Only ones to do that is Shuiesha executive. I think they are the main source of of the issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users