絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

NH always had a parallel after all.

the largely forgotten pairing

-both H and L made their advances when their loved ones N and S are in big trouble alone

-both revealed a new special move against the enemy

-both failed miserably.

-both confessions are ignored for ? chapters. I'm starting to think Hinata's confession being ignored is not due to Kishi's poor memory or poor planning after all.

-both attempts made N and S berserk, in a way.

-both attempts won N and S respect, but not their love. 

see the similar outcome of the 2 different situations

And the recent panel of this.

narutosreaction.png

If people can call Naruto for being a jerk dumbass whatever for going to sakura so soon after hinata made her big sacrifice, why didnt anybody scold sakura for being a jerk dumbass whatever for going to sasuke so soon after l made his big sacrifice?

Off-topic: Naruto's headband look like a illuminatic sign :excited:

Edited by Hanabi, 23 September 2013 - 06:03 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#2 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm glad people are noticing this. I've always said that NaruHina is just a fan glorified version of LeeSaku.

And if it wasn't required of Sakura to directly reject Lee then it isn't necessary for Hinata either. If there's to be a conclusion for Hinata's feelings for Naruto (if done at all) it will be of her acknowledging NaruSaku on her own, just like it happened with the hug at the end of the Pain arc.

You know I find it funny how every member of Team 7 has a secondary character with feelings for them from all the way back to Part 1. Naruto has Hinata, Sakura has Lee, and Sasuke has Ino.

Team 7 is basically the heartthrob group.

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

I really don't think Kishi ever wanted NH to be the legit pairing, rather than a bonus for anyone who is a fan. When it comes down to it, there wasn't anything moving in their relationship, even with hand holding. It was more for her. I think it's funny that in Japan, it's classified as enlightenment yet RS is. Go figure. But yes, both of them are pretty much similar, just Naruto being the main character gives more star power to another.

#4 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hm, yeah, I'd say that's pretty much it. NaruHina just took off more for some reason and kind of developed a life of it's own.

#5 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Bingo.

Hinata is to Naruto what Lee has been to Sakura - a side character that gives support and unconditional love to a main character. That being said, I don't think her fans are ever going to accept this as a parallel. 

I've been told that Lee's feelings for Sakura were never as strong as Hinata's feelings for Naruto, but I disagree. Lee is a goofy character, but he has passion for the things that he loves. He still has the same feelings for Sakura as he did back in Part One, and he's still willing to risk his life to protect her, (as seen in their squad's fight against Edo-Tensei Zabuza.) The same way that Hinata is willing to risk her life to protect Naruto.

Some also believe that Hinata means more to the story than any other side character, and so there's no way that she should be paralleled to Lee. I can understand their feelings, somewhat. They more or less want the same for Hinata as most of us want for Sakura. They want her to have relevance to the plot, they want her to have an affect on Naruto, they want her to be a leader, but she's not any of that. She never has been anything more than a supportive side character, like Lee, and I think some people have fooled themselves into thinking otherwise.

#6 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

I think that were it not for fillers and the studio being big Hinata fanboys, NH wouldn't be any where near as big as it is now, and MAYBE Hinata wouldn't be liked that well either. But NH is really only big in the U.S.A

A Japanese student at my college said NH is a crack pairing to her. Could that be how a good percentage of Japanese feel as well?

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

I think that were it not for fillers and the studio being big Hinata fanboys, NH wouldn't be any where near as big as it is now, and MAYBE Hinata wouldn't be liked that well either. But NH is really only big in the U.S.A

A Japanese student at my college said NH is a crack pairing to her. Could that be how a good percentage of Japanese feel as well?

Can't say but that's still something. It's worth noting that in Japan, that one critic called NH an enlightenment, not love, and this is in bookstore everywhere. That said exactly what is their mindset on this today.

#8 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

Kishi wants to please the NH fans too! by simply trolling them and they think its real XD

Kishi should win the best author trolling of the year

If you ask a japanese dude which couple is more likely , he would answer you NaruSaku, i think NH was born when fillers hinted it xD

Edited by Question22, 23 September 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#9 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

Kishi wants to please the NH fans too! by simply trolling them and they think its real XD

Kishi should win the best author trolling of the year

If you ask a japanese dude which couple is more likely , he would answer you NaruSaku, i think NH was born when fillers hinted it xD

kishi isn't trolling anything. It's all fanmade this hype for her.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Bingo.

Hinata is to Naruto what Lee has been to Sakura - a side character that gives support and unconditional love to a main character. That being said, I don't think her fans are ever going to accept this as a parallel. 

I've been told that Lee's feelings for Sakura were never as strong as Hinata's feelings for Naruto, but I disagree. Lee is a goofy character, but he has passion for the things that he loves. He still has the same feelings for Sakura as he did back in Part One, and he's still willing to risk his life to protect her, (as seen in their squad's fight against Edo-Tensei Zabuza.) The same way that Hinata is willing to risk her life to protect Naruto.

Some also believe that Hinata means more to the story than any other side character, and so there's no way that she should be paralleled to Lee. I can understand their feelings, somewhat. They more or less want the same for Hinata as most of us want for Sakura. They want her to have relevance to the plot, they want her to have an affect on Naruto, they want her to be a leader, but she's not any of that. She never has been anything more than a supportive side character, like Lee, and I think some people have fooled themselves into thinking otherwise.

That seems to be a common thing, isn't it?

She is not just a side-character. She is the most important side-character to the series and without her the plot would go no where. Not that the main characters make a difference, right? I remember the discussion about whether or not Naruto could have escaped Pein's spike's without Hinata's "help." Before the whole "In what way did she really help" discussion came into play I had to wonder whether or not Naruto even needed Hinata period. I am sure Kishi could have easily written something, but chose not to go give Hinata a moment of growth.

It's always the argument that any parallel or comparison you make to Hinata to other characters that have tried and failed it is not the same because Hinata is different in her feelings/actions/situation/et cetera. Even worse when they say "parallels mean nothing," but then turn around and compare Minato or Kushina to Hinata.

Like we do to Sakura, the Hinata fans expect too much out of her. They want her to do amazing things and yet not have a reason behind those amazing things other than "Because she loves Naruto." I accept that she loves Naruto, but she can't just beat Obito into the ground because "she loves Naruto."

This is a good parallel because it has the same idea to it that two people awho fell in love with other characters want the best for them. I think even Lee knows that he rather have Sakura be happy with Naruto than be miserable with him. (I am also certain he doesn't want Sakura to end up with Sasuke.) Hinata should be feeling the same way about Naruto. It would truly show that she really does love him if she is willing to let go so he can be happy. This is why I admire Lee and his strength. He reminds me of a good friend of mine, but rather than get treated with respect all she does is treat him like crap.

How funny would it be if Lee and Hinata got together? I think I just thought of my new crack pairing. XD

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

How funny would it be if Lee and Hinata got together? I think I just thought of my new crack pairing. XD

Neji could be their foil.....damn it could work.

#12 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Neji could be their foil.....damn it could work.

They also have the same haircut (Rock Lee joke). Can't you see the parallels! :argh:

#13 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

That seems to be a common thing, isn't it?

She is not just a side-character. She is the most important side-character to the series and without her the plot would go no where. Not that the main characters make a difference, right? I remember the discussion about whether or not Naruto could have escaped Pein's spike's without Hinata's "help." Before the whole "In what way did she really help" discussion came into play I had to wonder whether or not Naruto even needed Hinata period. I am sure Kishi could have easily written something, but chose not to go give Hinata a moment of growth.

It's always the argument that any parallel or comparison you make to Hinata to other characters that have tried and failed it is not the same because Hinata is different in her feelings/actions/situation/et cetera. Even worse when they say "parallels mean nothing," but then turn around and compare Minato or Kushina to Hinata.

Like we do to Sakura, the Hinata fans expect too much out of her. They want her to do amazing things and yet not have a reason behind those amazing things other than "Because she loves Naruto." I accept that she loves Naruto, but she can't just beat Obito into the ground because "she loves Naruto."

This is a good parallel because it has the same idea to it that two people awho fell in love with other characters want the best for them. I think even Lee knows that he rather have Sakura be happy with Naruto than be miserable with him. (I am also certain he doesn't want Sakura to end up with Sasuke.) Hinata should be feeling the same way about Naruto. It would truly show that she really does love him if she is willing to let go so he can be happy. This is why I admire Lee and his strength. He reminds me of a good friend of mine, but rather than get treated with respect all she does is treat him like crap.

If the Rock Lee spinoff was anything to go by, this is actually the case sinceit was flat out said that while they competed with each other, they both agreed that SasuSaku was a big no-no.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#14 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

If the Rock Lee spinoff was anything to go by, this is actually the case sinceit was flat out said that while they competed with each other, they both agreed that SasuSaku was a big no-no.

Off topic:

Isnt that my sig ? XD i know its cool quote but copying it isnt cool man lol

Edited by Question22, 25 September 2013 - 12:08 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#15 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

Uhhhh I never actually thought that people ship lee sakura :twitch:

oh well I doubt that pairing would happen and yes I think lee saku is like naruhina :confused:

I don't really care about those 2 couples NARUSAKU FOREVER! :lulz:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nh, parallel, ls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users