#101 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 29 2013, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i'll leave this website i'm done this is not a NaruSaku fansite anymore call me what you want but i'm tired of passing hours debating NH vs NS.
Already three threads about the same thing all over again.

Be more detached , just don't argue in these kind of threads ...

I for one stopped reading at the rinnegan ability to tell if two people are romantically involved laugh.gif ... From that alone it was clear the post is not worth reading ....

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#102 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed biggrin.gif

Good to know. happy.gif

#103 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 29 2013, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i'll leave this website i'm done this is not a NaruSaku fansite anymore call me what you want but i'm tired of passing hours debating NH vs NS.
Already three threads about the same thing all over again.

Yet you have chosen to debate with this fan. This thread takes up less than 1% of the forum. No worries.

ナルサク

#104 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Movies, T.V Series, Books, CD

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 28 2013, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im not suprised laugh.gif

By what? I don't think what I said means much since I wasn't specific.

How about, I don't think Sakura and Naruto would be healthy by examples NaruHina had given on how, said person, does not find it appealing. Especially since the person Sakura is after is not a healthy person and she seems to want that in her life. So anything 'normal' just seems uncomfortable for her, honesty seems to be forced out of her. Though if she had more character development and started moving from her stagnant position, then maybe.

At this point, Hinata being a character with a lot of character development, who strives for change and to be better and actually does improve. Better match.

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 28 2013, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruhina is canon unfortunately naruto is not oblivious to love just like goku, natsu, Luffy, and ichigo. Plus the setting is not school life, which I can guarantee a no pairing happen.

Btw I don't insult you nor sarcasm or make fun of you. If so I apologize to you.

It's fine. No insult spotted or received.

Though, I doubt the setting was the point. Human relationship kinda the same in a different context(or at least the affects).

Edited by Moriarty, 28 March 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Fornication Under the Command of the King.

"No Rush"

#105 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 28 2013, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about, I don't think Sakura and Naruto would be healthy by examples NaruHina had given on how, said person, does not find it appealing. Especially since the person Sakura is after is not a healthy person and she seems to want that in her life. So anything 'normal' just seems uncomfortable for her, honesty seems to be forced out of her. Though if she had more character development and started moving from her stagnant position, then maybe.

At this point, Hinata being a character with a lot of character development, who strives for change and to be better and actually does improve. Better match.

Brace yourselves for another kitten. ninja.gif

Edited by Baguette, 28 March 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Star Crossed Lovers

#106 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 28 2013, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yet you have chosen to debate with this fan. This thread takes up less than 1% of the forum. No worries.

I tried but it was like talking to a wall.
Yep i responded to a thread because i had hopes that we would get a debate not "you're wrong, no you're wrong, no you're wrong" on an infinite circle.
Then comes more and more NH fans to a point that then they will start posting on other thread and then NF.

QUOTE (Baguette @ Mar 28 2013, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brace yourselves for another kitten.

:/

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 March 2013 - 11:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#107 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 29 2013, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you see 10 chapters in a manga as much development then youre right laugh.gif

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#108 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 29 2013, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you see 10 chapters in a manga as much development then youre right laugh.gif

If you only read those 10 chapters , then that is possible ...

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#109 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ Mar 28 2013, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally, I’d like to say that Kishi originally intended Hinata to be Ramen guy’s daughter and work at Ichiraku Ramen and be Naruto’s love interest, but was turned into a ninja, however, her role didn’t change as Naruto’s lover.

Is this true? I haven't been all that involved in the Naruto fandom for a while, but I recall hearing several different versions of this story from shipping fans, and don't recall ever having seen any proof of it past an old sketch from one of the data/art books.

Oh, and don't feel like you need to leave just because you're in the minority. As long as you treat board members with respect, and don't talk down to anyone, I think you'd be a welcome addition here. Different opinions make this place more interesting. There's also subsections of the site for other manga/video games/movies you might be interested in, or you can open up a blog if you need a break from all the shipping discussions. tongue.gif

Edited by Super Boom, 28 March 2013 - 11:57 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#110 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 29 2013, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well there's obirin parallel, well Hinata develops only in this war just like inoshikacho and sai.

@darkrest

Noo don't leave you are one of my favorite poster, I acknowledge I don't like you when your name still dovahkin but you always make a point and I like it.

This is unavoideble when the cover volume has naruto and Hinata so we expect another nh will come cause their confident is sky high. So I hope you stay with us at least until obito tnj. Please.

#111 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Movies, T.V Series, Books, CD

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Mar 28 2013, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brace yourselves for another kitten. ninja.gif

My end or the other?
Just so I know if I should hold on to my cow, or toss it in. If a tornado of kitten passes by.

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 28 2013, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Length doesn't determine development. I think it has more time to show how one develops. But you only need a moment to have a reason to change, resolve to change, and next time prove that you have.
Fornication Under the Command of the King.

"No Rush"

#112 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

we all need to take a DEEEP breathe.

if you are getting frustrated then it is best to ignore the thread smile.gif
but
if others want to debate then do it in a civil manner~

biggrin.gif okay? let's set a good example for the narusaku fandom shall we?

(that being said I'm outta here, can't take anymore naruhina debates for a while)

Edited by merryGOflava, 29 March 2013 - 12:00 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#113 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Okay first let me say, you are entitled to your opinion, but you came here acting like this, you knew you had to stir the hornets nest. Just from the start though, I see MANY flaws, time to dissect this:

First the sakura hitting naruto part, you don't realize what a tsundere character is huh? If you don't even know Sakura's character, your "evidence" is already taking a big flaw and bad turn. One thing I must remind you of, unlike most other naruto sites, even in the debate thread, we here at Narusaku actually look at naruhina with logic, not biased opinion in our arguments not assumptions, we know hinatas character if you don't know sakuras character for justifying naruhina, you are missing a lot of evidence to support you need to look at both sides for a good arguement.

The hints section, seriously? headscratch.gif

These are completely illogical, make no sense, if you argue about naruto, keep it in naruto, you can't prove anything from other series or even color samples, you realize how stupid that is? Guess what I can make a stupid argument for narusaku that still makes exists:

NaruSaku is more likely because both have parents with the name K and M, and both have a parents with blond or red/pink hair (red and pink are close)
See how stupid that is? Yet it still makes sense cause its in the series.

Okay the panel with the air palm, that means nothing, this could be used the same way people say Yamato did not know Sakura that well to assume her feelings towards naruto, if Yamato does not know Sakura that well, how can you assume Madara knows Hinata that well? Reason for this panel? Hinata used a weak attack, this was a moment when the allaince saw if a weak attack like the air palm was that strong, then imagine what a very powerful attack would be. Hence why choji, his father, and the rest began the attack to hold down the ten tails.

Why can't Naruto and Sakura be lovers? Sasuke never did anything towards Sakura, Naruto has a reason for his love, and guess what, even though she does not love naruto, Sakura still puts Naruto above Sasuke and herself at times, Hinata is always focused on Naruto[

Kushina said find a girl like her not a girl like Minato, Hinata is nothing like Minato, Minato never had anything expected out of him, never was from a clan, never after someone, he got strong for himself, if anyone is like minato, its neji, neji is a genius and got strong on his own. Naruto has traits from both his parents, even then guess what, Sakura has more in common with Minato, both are very smart, considered prodigies in their respective talents, and ordinary people, there another reason busted

If Naruto and Sakura makes 2 kushinas, then NaruHina makes 2 narutos, hinata is a copycat of naruto in a loose sense the way you make it sound with her nindo.

In fact answer this, if NaruHina did parallel MinaKush, then why is it Sakura with Naruto in RtN? Yeah its non-canon but Kishi still chose Sakura,, please explain this, my answer to this question, you are just butthurt it was not Hinata in the movie, plain and simple

Naruto did not view Hinata in a bad way, he viewed her as wierd but never really bothered with her, he had no real good or bad thoughts.

Please explain how Sakura and Kushina are nothing alike? They both hated the blonde who like them, both were made fun of, both thought lowly of the blonde who loved them, both have tempers, both had a physical trait they hated, both blondes they hated loved the thing they hated about themselves, red and pink is a closer haircolor than red and purple, both were saved by the blondes from enemy uchiha.

The only thing Kushina and Hinata have in common is being from a clan and being kidnapped, then again the kidnapping is not so special, the cloud village always sought to be the strongest, they tried capturing the ninetails once, its nothing special.

Your argument for him never giving up is flawed, naruto does never give up for his friends, he has acknowledged hinata, his goal is not sakura, its Sasuke, but guess what?
He feels he cannot become hokage or confess to sakura until he achieves his goal of the promise by saving sasuke

How about this, why should hinata be the only one to get her crush? If this was true then Sakura should get with Sasuke even though that would ruin much of their characters. Why should Narusaku happen? Cause unlike the others, Sakura actually did stuff for naruto despite not loving him. Naruto has a deep reason for his love for Sakura, Hinata merely in the same pit as Sakura and Ino.

Sakura was never there? dry.gif

Are you serious? You realize Hinata has been absent for the majority of the series? She is not even in 100 chapters, thats not even 1/6th of the story. Sakura was present for the biggest events:
-Chunin Exams
-Vs Kiba
-Gaara
-Sasuke leaving
-Promising Naruto to help him after the failed Sasuke mission
-Protecting him from the akaskuti
-Tried to snap him out of it when he was in 4 tailed mode
-Wanted to learn wood style in hopes of protecting him
-Wanted to assist in training for wind style

There is much more beyond this, though Hinata cares, Sakura shows intiviate and action, theres a difference Sakura at least tries, Hinata just sits around.

Why are there fillers?

You lost this arguement the moment you put this here, fillers are not evidence, why so many NaruHina? She is not even in 1/6th of the series, she needs more time, that time is still non-canon, plus studio perriot is baised with Hinata, they try to put her in a lot more than they should including giving her medical techniques which she really does not have, they can make a poster of Hinata taking a kitten and the fanbase would still buy it

The support from others? Neji is just her cousin supporting her, thats easy, as for Sakura, did you ignore how much emotion she has in 3 big events towards naruto? How she cries? Oh yeah you forgot this: When Sakura heals Hinata and sees Hinata loves Naruto, she is saddened and silent, and then thinks of Naruto, if she had smaller feelings, why would she have this kind of expression? If she had smiled thinking it was better then yeah this would be a better argument but you forget, this "support" you put was from part one, Sakura did not think of Naruto in the same way she does now, another argument busted

The bygaugan origin? How about this? Who cares? We are focused on the sharigan, the byugagan evolved from the sharigan, early in the series this was thought to be the other way around, but after the Sage of the six path story came in, the sharigan was the youngest of the eye powers after the rinnegan, the buygan has no connection, it either mutated centuries later and has none of the former properties of the sharigan or grew out of a new branch of people who created it a long time ago during the centuries between the sage and the village era, another one busted

Hinata understands naruto best?
-Who spent more time with him?
-Who almost gave up the chunin exams for his sake?
-Who saw his devotion?
-Who found out his nine tails and akaskuti burden?
-Who understands the same pain as losing Sasuke?
-Who understands his love?
-Who understand the importance of his bonds?
-Who understood the pain of the tailed beast rampaging mode?

Answer to these all is SAKURA not hinata, SAKURA. This is only a small sample, Hinata cannot understand much if she is gone in most of the series?

To answer how Naruto will get the girl, its not merely that, its based on the breaking of cycles, Naruto breaks many cycles, his role as a hero is that he uses his will to succeed, he did this for the land of waves, neji, tsunade, gaara, nagato, and more, in fact you know what he will break? The tailed beasts issue, the cycle of hatred, the senju uchiha fued, etc. He has done this and will, only person he has not done this to yet is Sasuke, and yeah its not impossible for Sakura to fall in love with him

Naruto gave up on Sakura in part 1? You already lost this argument by now: Check chapter 457, you see why he could not confess to Sakura, otherwise why not start a releation with Hinata before this? failed dry.gif

I'm not even halfway through and your arguments are already failed immensely!

This is already lost everything, if your arguement is this flawed already, you have been beaten.

Im late to this fight but you already lost this argument. You can believe what you want, but if I can counter this little of your arguements, its not looking good for you. Those before me already ripped you apart, you just failed this arguement the moment you came here.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#114 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 29 2013, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My end or the other?
Just so I know if I should hold on to my cow, or toss it in. If a tornado of kitten passes by.

Length doesn't determine development. I think it has more time to show how one develops. But you only need a moment to have a reason to change, resolve to change, and next time prove that you have.

Its not even that she only has 10 chapters, its also that 9 of 10 chapters are: NARUTO-KUN and beeing unconscious nothing more. 615 was the only development she got.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#115 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried but it was like talking to a wall.
Yep i responded to a thread because i had hopes that we would get a debate not "you're wrong, no you're wrong, no you're wrong" on an infinite circle.
Then comes more and more NH fans to a point that then they will start posting on other thread and then NF.

:/

Then what was the point of debating in the first place. They are going to defend their position no matter what you tell them unless your information is so flawless that they can't argue their position. There are NH fans who are going to get on this site wether you want them to or not. Some will want to cause kittens while others just want to have an honest conversation. Relax and take a break from this, let others argue if you get this frustrated.

#116 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 28 2013, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well there's obirin parallel, well Hinata develops only in this war just like inoshikacho and sai.

@darkrest

Noo don't leave you are one of my favorite poster, I acknowledge I don't like you when your name still dovahkin but you always make a point and I like it.

This is unavoideble when the cover volume has naruto and Hinata so we expect another nh will come cause their confident is sky high. So I hope you stay with us at least until obito tnj. Please.

I'm just very upset like narusakurama did a review pratically, the post looks like a troll but the type of troll that is made to convince NH fans and does not matter if huge parts are wrong or not, they stick with it to the end and the post is so full of erros and logical fallacies that you're tempted to respond no matter how you say to yourself "i'm not going to post and so on..." then you give up and give a chance "i'm going to debate with this user" when obviously will insist with fallacious logic.
narusakurama stopped when he read the part of the rinnegan.
And the worse is that the text is so long that no one is going to refute those points despite knowing they are wrong and then keep on the circle and keep coming more and more NH fans and more post like that bainting more people and then kitten again.

I dont have any problems with NH fans i just dont like fallacies, i personally hate i dont get why someome accepts a logic that has a double standard and try to force the others to accept.

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ Mar 28 2013, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then what was the point of debating in the first place. They are going to defend their position no matter what you tell them unless your information is so flawless that they can't argue their position. There are NH fans who are going to get on this site wether you want them to or not. Some will want to cause kittens while others just want to have an honest conversation. Relax and take a break from this, let others argue if you get this frustrated.

I'm already give up on the debate i even feel sorry for my reaction saying that i'll leave the forum when i obviously enjoy it a lot.
I'm continuing programming my game on UDK engine.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 29 March 2013 - 12:10 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#117 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ Mar 28 2013, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sadly if NaruSaku becomes canon, we will get a crap storm of spam and hate slander over simple fan pairings which are meaningless in the end, my guess is this is just a bored NH fan who decided to come here, especially since today of all days is Sakuras birthday.

All I know is, if the day for NS becoming canon does come, this site better lockdown for a few days.

#118 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

Dear NH fan, can you tell me why it is so different when Naruto hits Sakura than when Kagome commands Inuyasha to sit, Nami literally uses Luffy to a punchingbag until he is unable to talk or when Winry slams Ed through a door with a screwdriver?

Sakura hits Naruto when he does something reckless, it's their comical dynamic. If it really was abuse, she would not be very well liked by the other characters and she would get angry looks at her. Whether you like it or not, that is how Kishi writes his manga, it's classic.(btw, she has only hit him 3 times in Shippuden, she is very gentle to him and this is confirmed not only by fans, but by several characters in their universe.)
But when Naruto is in serious trouble(like when he went 4-tails on the Tenchi bridge), she really tries to help. She was even willing to ask Yamato to teach her wood release, or to sacrifice her ninja career for his dream of being Hokage. She even trained hard two years to become a strong ninja and help Naruto and Sasuke. These moments are one of my favourites. : ) Honestly, I've never seen Hinata thinking "I will help Naruto" or "I will put his feelings first".

Edited by sushi., 29 March 2013 - 12:19 AM.

ナルサク

#119 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Mar 28 2013, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sadly if NaruSaku becomes canon, we will get a crap storm of spam and hate slander over simple fan pairings which are meaningless in the end, my guess is this is just a bored NH fan who decided to come here, especially since today of all days is Sakuras birthday.

All I know is, if the day for NS becoming canon does come, this site better lockdown for a few days.

I dont care, i have my setup ready to troll on other websites as a payback if they come to troll here.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 29 March 2013 - 12:13 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#120 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

This is one of the best things I can think of for NaruSaku, basically debunks most of this "evidence" NaruHina101 put up

http://narutoxsakura...dated-299391235

This one gets attention from all over the web.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users