Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

It's Out.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/596
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/596

Edited by Nostradamus, 01 August 2012 - 10:01 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

kakashi sensei's could only use kamui two times, now he's able to use it almost every time he wants.

i laughed so hard

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

Wow Kakashi has done it again been able to figure out the secret behind Tobi's teleportation justsu. I don't think Naruto would have figure it out on his own. I like how Kishi is trolling with making a crack on his mask as he's telling us its going to come off soon. Now for the bad part no Naruto next week.

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 August 2012 - 11:34 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

very interesting a weakness is detected yay Kakashi-sensei

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

Another chapter involving a fight, but I'm not complaining as it makes things even more interesting now. Yet again Kakashi shows why he's one of the smartest characters around. He was able to figure out how to use Tobi's little intangible attack against him and make their attacks work, but for some reason I doubt Kakashi has the chakra to keep this up for long. They gotta find another way to attack Tobi and land a critical, if not killing blow on him so they can get rid of the Ten Tails unawakened form before the unthinkable happens. If I know Naruto though he'll find a way to stop this from happening.

Although I said Kakashi was the one to figure out how to land a hit on Tobi, that means Minato was able to figure out the same thing when Tobi attacked with Kurama when Naruto was born. That means the hirashin can do the same thing, but too bad no one knows it besides Minato or is Naruto holding back in using it?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 1 2012, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another chapter involving a fight, but I'm not complaining as it makes things even more interesting now. Yet again Kakashi shows why he's one of the smartest characters around. He was able to figure out how to use Tobi's little intangible attack against him and make their attacks work, but for some reason I doubt Kakashi has the chakra to keep this up for long. They gotta find another way to attack Tobi and land a critical, if not killing blow on him so they can get rid of the Ten Tails unawakened form before the unthinkable happens. If I know Naruto though he'll find a way to stop this from happening.

Although I said Kakashi was the one to figure out how to land a hit on Tobi, that means Minato was able to figure out the same thing when Tobi attacked with Kurama when Naruto was born. That means the hirashin can do the same thing, but too bad no one knows it besides Minato or is Naruto holding back in using it?

Not really. Minato's tactics was far more different than this. He relied on pure speed and taking advantage of Tobi's blind spot.

And yeah, Kakashi might not be able to last much longer, so they need to hurry it up.

Although I suppose Kakashi's been feeding off chakra from Bee since last chapter.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#7 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

in the last page Kakashi was starting to look exhausted, as far as Kamui goes I think the area affected is the key here. with pinpoint precession perhaps he can do it more times...though this is just a guess

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#8 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:28 AM

This fight illustrates how ill prepared Naruto is to just fight against the Sharingan's basic powers. Has Tobi even started using the Rinnegan yet? There must be significance to Kishi showing his rinnegan in the first few panels.

Is Kakashi vs Tobi, Kamui vs reverse kamuii? <-- will explain later as I'm sick and have woken up too early and can't get back to sleep so am too mind-drained to fully process thoughts.

Could it be same power vs same power? Did this guy happen to collect Obito's eye somehow on the battlefield or is Kamui not a single-user specific doujutsu like Shisui's ability?

Nooooo! Double issue. sosad.gif mad.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#9 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

Good chapter and now that they know a way to actually hit Tobi maybe will actually see just who the hell he is soon. But I'm a little confused as to how Tobi was hit, I mean wasn't the Kuni headed towards Naruto plus how did Naruto's Rasengan hit Tobi in the back? Unfortunately somehow I get the feeling that next chapter will be nothing but an explanation about that.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#10 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Aug 1 2012, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in the last page Kakashi was starting to look exhausted, as far as Kamui goes I think the area affected is the key here. with pinpoint precession perhaps he can do it more times...though this is just a guess

*Pinpoint precision

Neat, 2 hits on Tobi now. Proves he isn't as godlike as he seems.

Nice to see Kakashi's intelligence popping up again.

Actually, Kishi himself IS revealing Tobi's identity in the next few weeks, so yeah.
http://www.saiyanisl...next-few-weeks/

#11 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

So far, I'm really liking this battle. It reminds me of the Kakshi vs. Zabuza battle for some reason.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#12 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Tobi's right side where his Shaingan is, is organic...yet he and Kakashi have similar sharingans. Maybe Tobi really is Obito or that's just what Kishi wants us to think. Idk

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#13 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

So last week it was all about getting a scratch on his mask and this week discovering how he got scratched, hope all of next week isn't spent explaining how he got scratched.

I think Kakashi dying and being reborn has something to do with how he is able to use the Kamui so many times, infact considering how quickly Sasuke started going blind from using the MS it's a surprised Kakashi isn't losing his eyesight as well.

Anyway as I was saying, I believe the reason Kakashi can use the MS and Jutsu's in general more now is he met his dad when died, and the burden of guilt he felt was lifted and he was able to fight more effectively, it's the same case with Naruto, he was a powerhouse before, but ever since he met his mother and realised their love for him and the reason for Karuma being sealed in him, he became stronger, as shown by the multiple toadsage mode clones he managed to create afterward in his mind compared to before...his clones were also more powerful.

iAnby7W.gif

#14 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

Good Chapter. --Click here to view--
I like the fight so far. Way to Kakashi! You are still the best legendary shinobi.

#15 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

Nice chapter --Click here to view--
I agree with most people that the chapter was good and just shows why Kakashi was going to be Hokage. These recent chapters are kinda leaning towards the Tobi=Obito theory but I guess we'll find out soon

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#16 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:22 PM

He's hurt! See he's not a machine!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#17 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Leave it to Kakashi --Click here to view--
To find the weak spot in Tobi's jutsu smile.gif
With Tobi's technique being one jutsu and it being exactly like Kakashi's Kumui...the Obito/Tobi connect still hasn't lost favor

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#18 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

I think Tobi might be a clone of Madara and I believe that once the two of them encounter each other, they'll fuse together to form one single entity. I also believe that while Madara has Senju DNA on his left chest, Tobi has Uzumaki DNA on his right chest. Once the two fuse together, Tobidara will either have two faces on his chest or the faces will migrate to his back and his chest will hold one single eyeball plus his body will be entirely covered in eyeballs.

#19 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 1 2012, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Tobi might be a clone of Madara and I believe that once the two of them encounter each other, they'll fuse together to form one single entity. I also believe that while Madara has Senju DNA on his left chest, Tobi has Uzumaki DNA on his right chest. Once the two fuse together, Tobidara will either have two faces on his chest or the faces will migrate to his back and his chest will hold one single eyeball plus his body will be entirely covered in eyeballs.

Then we got an UCHIHAZORD this explains my previous theory

SK-303_image007.jpg

#20 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 1 2012, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I remember correctly, several chapters ago the combined shinobi forces mentioned using Hiraishin, and Tsunade(or Shikako?) said that it was best saved for Naruto to use. It sounded like they had the scroll/equipment for using it, but decided they were going to save it for Naruto.

If only I could remember where exactly that scene was and who was in it! I'm pretty sure it happened at the main shinobi HQ while the Kage were still present, and they were talking about transporting people. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go through all the previous chapters tonight to find it.

EDIT: Thank you Naruto wikis! I wasn't remembering things correctly, it's just this page:

http://www.mangaread...et/naruto/562/9

Tsunade: "We'll save the Flying Thunder God technique for him" (unclear as to whether she's referring to fighting Madara or giving it to Naruto)

Tsunade's guards know the technique, but it requires all three of them to activate it so it's not as refined as the Fourth's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users