• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#2941 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:05 AM

Come on, REALLY? Biting dust in front of enemy who's just there talks to ya with bla bla and killing time isn't lose?  :ermm: He's pretty much was oneshoted as much as Grim.

No, he didn't lose. He was legit just chilling there on the ground, hand't even done anything by all accounts. He didn't put on a mask, he didn't bankai, he didn't do anything. Plus he got right back up like nothing happened after Yoruichi got there. He wasn't really all that affected. And seeing how we didn't know what happened to Grimmjow, its not accurate to say that he got oneshot.

Edited by AHK, 11 February 2016 - 03:06 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2942 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:11 AM

No, he didn't lose. He was legit just chilling there on the ground, hand't even done anything by all accounts. He didn't put on a mask, he didn't bankai, he didn't do anything. Plus he got right back up like nothing happened after Yoruichi got there. He wasn't really all that affected. And seeing how we didn't know what happened to Grimmjow, its not accurate to say that he got oneshot.

You just wrote about FY reading OP in unique way, you doing same with Bleach  :lmao:

But I must agree on Grim's part, just that Yoruichi got by same trick, doesn't mean Grim coudn't get up after it, but that what Kubo tried to imply, as Askin went fresh against Ichigo after encountering cat.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 11 February 2016 - 03:16 AM.

#2943 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:11 AM

Ichigo didn't grope Rukia's ass yet. Plus I don't recall Yoruichi ogind tsundere for anyone else doing that to her anyway. :hehehe: Well Besides I only say tht because I also support Ichi

Hime, I don't prefer or think less of either of those, cause I like them both equally. I was just stating my opinion If Ichigo and Rukia remained friends, that wouldn't change their relationship too much from what it already is. Because of their dynamic they are boh great as friends and as a couple is what I meant. Besides you're being too serious about IchiRuki when even Kubo didn't give confirmation who the couple is or whether there would be romance at all don't you think?

Ichigo hasn't grabbed Rukia's butt, but he knew how her butt looked because when just her butt popped out the water, he knew it was hers. He staring from time to time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2944 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:26 AM

No it was bcause Only Ichigo Renji and Rukia were in the hot springs and it obviously wasn't a guy's butt :excited:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 February 2016 - 07:26 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2945 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:36 AM

I have no idea what are we talking about.

#2946 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:43 AM

You just wrote about FY reading OP in unique way, you doing same with Bleach  :lmao:
But I must agree on Grim's part, just that Yoruichi got by same trick, doesn't mean Grim coudn't get up after it, but that what Kubo tried to imply, as Askin went fresh against Ichigo after encountering cat.

I high literally hopped right back up. He never even used any of his power. How did he lose when he didn't do anything?

EXL5X4B.png

#2947 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:47 AM

No it was bcause Only Ichigo Renji and rukia were in the hot springs and it obviously wasn't a guy's butt :excited:

Jealous IchiHime fan!!! :kappa:

2XtVwF6.png

#2948 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:53 AM

I high literally hopped right back up. He never even used any of his power. How did he lose when he didn't do anything?

Fact that he didn't even got a chance to use something, just shows up that he was oneshoted  :zaru:

#2949 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:01 AM

I'll stir it up...

Ichigo and Orihime are alone now. So doesn't she have an edge to get a final saying?

#2950 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:03 AM

Jealous IchiHime fan!!! :kappa:

WRONG. :fu: Am I bringing up Ichihme Arguments? Nope. *robot voice* I am just saying your reasoning is illogical. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 February 2016 - 07:37 PM.

#2951 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:08 AM

Fact that he didn't even got a chance to use something, just shows up that he was oneshoted  :zaru:

Except we don't know that he didn't get to use anything, and the fact still remains that he could have.

EXL5X4B.png

#2952 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:10 AM

I'll stir it up...

Ichigo and Orihime are alone now. So doesn't she have an edge to get a final saying?

The series doesn't end in this fight. They got to go back home, then it ends. Plus, Orihime just cried for Ishida. :th_yeah:

2XtVwF6.png

#2953 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:14 AM

Fair point.

Well, let's see if the holy trinity remains is affected by stupidity because lately I think these Trinity are cursed. Except One Piece yet got ignored by USA. I can't help but feel...ironic.

#2954 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:33 AM

Not ignored, It's just nowhere near as huge (note even remotely close) a it is in it's homeland. As for for pairings, Well it's not really a big deal to me but it's a guilty pleasure cause there isn't much to discuss for the story cause the story isn't that complex. I mean Ichigo doesn't really even have a goal when you think about it. :mellow: I still find it a WAY BETTER read that the at "unholy piece of kitten" :dry: But then again I always said I just preferred it before and I knew that was just a matter of opinion at the time. Besides I don't see Bleach ruining it's premise because of pairings and Kubo having "family problems" :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 February 2016 - 07:39 PM.

#2955 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:23 PM

Still can't believe this chapter happened...

#2956 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:20 PM

Still can't believe this chapter happened...

Why? It's not bad  :ermm: at least better than any FT chapter.

#2957 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:24 PM

Hooray?

#2958 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:21 PM

The series doesn't end in this fight. They got to go back home, then it ends. Plus, Orihime just cried for Ishida. :th_yeah:

shes cries for everyone, even bad guys lol. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2959 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:05 PM

Well, I can see hate is coming from.

#2960 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:25 PM

huh really? I don't think FT is really worse myself but that's just me

Well that is true so that's not "evidence"

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 February 2016 - 07:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users