1746 replies to this topic

#901 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:52 AM

She'll be the mother of all children. But the Bijuu's are gonna bail and they'll pay child support in the form of chakra.

Sure? That works.

#902 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:54 AM

We all know Sakura will never stop caring about Sasuke but caring ≠ loving (romantically). Sakura's relationship with Naruto is a bigger part of her character imo, and anyway, big part of one's character ≠ good for you so I don't see why her feelings for him should remain. And I'm sorry, but NS getting together with Sakura still in love with Sasuke but "loving Naruto more" would be such a sh*tty way to make it canon. If that was the only way for it to be canon I'd rather NS not happen at all. It's Naruto only or nothing at all.

this, exactly. 

THAT would make Naruto silver medal...

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#903 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:05 AM

She'll be the mother of all children. But the Bijuu's are gonna bail and they'll pay child support in the form of chakra.

Maybe the Naruto vs Sasuke fight would be "Who will reproduce more babies." The most awaited fight of all.  :th_yeah:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#904 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:08 AM

Maybe the Naruto vs Sasuke fight would be "Who will reproduce more babies." The most awaited fight of all.  :th_yeah:

Fight for her? Naruto considers Sasuke a great friend, there's no need to fight over her. He'll gladly share Sakura with him.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#905 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:27 AM

Fight for her? Naruto considers Sasuke a great friend, there's no need to fight over her. He'll gladly share Sakura with him.

great friends do that?

well..is naruto

#906 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:05 AM

Ouch! That hurts man! :(

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#907 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:37 AM

Wonderful chapter. Naruto was so cute in this chapter and him & Kurama so kawaiii  :wub: I cried when reading part on Naruto and Minato talk :cry:  Aaand was Sasuke actually showing emotions while HashiMada talked????  :wot:

#908 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

Aaand was Sasuke actually showing emotions while HashiMada talked????  :wot:

He shows emotions for  HashiMada talked and nothing for MinaNaru farewell scene LOOOL :chuckle:   :woot:

Edited by choco2, 06 September 2014 - 05:59 AM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#909 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:07 AM

@tekopi
Sage mode allow you to become kage level.
It's the same with 8 gate and curse mark.
Sakura will gain ssm. It is a given considering kishi bring the legendary 3 place to learn sm.
Oh and sakura doesn't need byakugan user since she could become a sensor ninja with it.

But sadly i dun think....Sakura will gt an SSM now....cuz the war is over!! Only possibility is that if Sakura has to heal all zetsus (by getting to their dreams) ....then she might need an awesome powerup for the same...i guess :/

#910 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:14 AM

@tekopi
Sakura will gain ssm. It is a given considering kishi bring the legendary 3 place to learn sm.
Oh and sakura doesn't need byakugan user since she could become a sensor ninja with it.

LoL, well I'm aware of that. Just that given recent thing happen in the manga, it might take us on another looong voyage for us to be able to see Sakura to gain the knowledge of SM. And her latent ability (the sensor) still not yet to be shown so far  :shrug:

Ouch! That hurts man! :(

Hey there bro! Nice to see you here  :lol:

Edited by tekopi, 06 September 2014 - 07:07 AM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#911 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

She's going to be pushing out a lot of babies, more so with Sasuke since he wants to restore his clan.

What the..?! I know Sakura is fictional and you are just joking around but still , Please don't talk about females in this degrading manner. Its disturbing and unpleasant to read. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 06 September 2014 - 06:49 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#912 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

why do you guys think kishi only kept kaguya around for about 10 chapters?

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#913 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:01 AM

why do you guys think kishi only kept kaguya around for about 10 chapters?

Maybe he ran out of idea for this war, or he want to finish up the manga. I think it's both lol.

@tekopi

I think the last chance for Sakura to get SSM is if she battles in the Naruto vs Sasuke final fight against other member/s of Taka.

Edited by T XD, 06 September 2014 - 09:03 AM.

#914 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

Why the hell is Sasuke glowing?

vampire_sparkle_motion.jpg

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#915 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:32 AM

We all know Sakura will never stop caring about Sasuke but caring ≠ loving (romantically). Sakura's relationship with Naruto is a bigger part of her character imo, and anyway, big part of one's character ≠ good for you so I don't see why her feelings for him should remain. And I'm sorry, but NS getting together with Sakura still in love with Sasuke but "loving Naruto more" would be such a sh*tty way to make it canon. If that was the only way for it to be canon I'd rather NS not happen at all. It's Naruto only or nothing at all.

Precisely Not to mention that her feelings for him have no basis at all and  Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are presented as an hindrance to her  and as something she has to overcome  and by 675 it has been foreshadowed that she doesn't love him romantically anymore but platonic  and the fact that NS has been presented as a destiny couple  tied by the "red string of fate"  doesn't hold with the notion that she will still love Sasuke but love Naruto more  doing this sends a bad message imo .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#916 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

Do you think Naruto would accept being with Sakura as long as she loved him more, not necessarily loved him now and not Sasuke? This is a really hard question ... I've never been able to answer it for sure. :confused:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#917 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:07 AM

Do you think Naruto would accept being with Sakura as long as she loved him more, not necessarily loved him now and not Sasuke? This is a really hard question ... I've never been able to answer it for sure. :confused:

I don't think so Naruto is not that kind of a guy bc that would brought insecurities about him and where his stands with Sakura in the love department in situation like that he will always question whether or not she loves him more if its just a lie if Sakura is really true to herself and her feelings and that kind of relationship is bound to fail imo , besides if that was the case wouldn't he have accepted her confession ? The reason he did reject it in the first place is bc he thought she still loved Sasuke and Naruto just couldn't accept that . Also I don't think the manga support this scenario at all imo .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 06 September 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#918 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

For a guy so confident in everything else he does, Naruto's blatant insecurities over Sakura's reciprocation never ceases to amaze me.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#919 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

For a guy so confident in everything else he does, Naruto's blatant insecurities over Sakura's reciprocation never ceases to amaze me.

Well he's conflicted over his feelings for Sasuke. Right now he's at a crossroad, he just doesn't know with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life. Sakura or Sasuke.

Either way NS is still going to happen. :wink: :D

Edited by Nostradamus, 06 September 2014 - 10:29 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#920 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

Talk about Irony Lol XD. But I don't think I can blame him either in here after all how many times Kishimoto made him miss all the moments where Sakura smiles at him and shows her love for him while at same time he has saw Sakura crying over Sasuke , when you think about it  its really hard for a guy be confident in this case  so I wonder how Kihimoto is gonna go about this something has to come from Sakura to Naruto and him actually witnessing it this time . I always thought its gonna be when Sasuke will turn against Naruto and Sakura stepping up against him I think now is the perfect time for it .

Well he's conflicted over his feelings for Sasuke. Right now he's at a crossroad, he just doesn't know with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life. Sakura or Sasuke.

Either way NS is still going to happen. :D

Oh you just stop it  :lol: .

Reunion-Naruto-Sasuke-uzumaki-naruto-shi

tumblr_nbdiycbgLM1ryce57o1_250.jpg

Posted Image                                                            

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users