32 replies to this topic

#1 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:59 PM

So you guys remember Serenity Namikaze here, right? I am sure you do, but you remember this right?
http://chatte-georgi...nko-at-nycc-and

I saw some people talk about this and want you to know that Chatte is talking about our own Serenity Namikaze.
ejtzyt.jpg

Yes, she did meet Junko and yes, she did call her "Sakura-chan" in Naruto's voice. In fact, she still talks to me about it everyday to me and still is kind of fangirling over it. XD

Anyway, from what she told me and wanted to share was that someone told her that she should do a "Sakura marriage outfit." Basically Sakura Gaiden. She was a bit iffy about it because she didn;'t want to wear the Uchiha symbol and such. I offered for her to wear this on her back instead.
wqsvns.jpg

Anyway, I wanted to share with you a reply she gave me to you guys when I showed her the amount of support and love she is getting

Well I'm really happy to be able to gives hope to other people. I'm really happy to know that I can bring happiness to others. I'm just so damn surprised to hear just how much it did reach people. I think I'll cry of joy once I'll be able too, too much emotions, good emotions do that too me. Tell them that I'm extremely happy to know that I gives so much hope to all the NS fans out there and that I really want to do the costume now and can't refuse after hearing all of that ^^''

So when she can, she will do the "Sakura Uzumaki marriage outfit."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 October 2015 - 09:01 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:04 PM

That's pretty awesome to hear.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:08 PM

Awesome. God bless her.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:30 AM

Oh it's her, unfortunately I came here  when she  had little activity in this forum. It is good to know that still we have good sense of love for NS. 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#5 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:07 AM

I had my doubts before but Junko looks like a legitimately nice person...

All of my props to Serenity Namikaze as well, her cosplay is the best one I've seen in a while

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#6 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:30 AM

Oho <3 this is so awesome and cool ^.^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:45 AM

That's really nice that the VA for Naruto acknowledged her hard work (getting the loos that close could not have been easy.) And rightly so,, that costum is kickarse. It's reminds me of when LadyGT had her work posten by Mashima on his twitter account.

Hopefully she won't get any aggro if she does the Sakura Uzumaki Wedding outfit, I know atleast in the gaming scene there are some so called elitists gamers that feel the need to abuse cosplayers as they feel they are posers who aren't real gamers, I wouldn't want the NH fanbase to give her aggro over the costume.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:46 AM

That's really nice that the VA for Naruto acknowledged her hard work (getting the loos that close could not have been easy.) And rightly so,, that costum is kickarse. It's reminds me of when LadyGT had her work posten by Mashima on his twitter account.

Hopefully she won't get any aggro if she does the Sakura Uzumaki Wedding outfit, I know atleast in the gaming scene there are some so called elitists gamers that feel the need to abuse cosplayers as they feel they are posers who aren't real gamers, I wouldn't want the NH fanbase to give her aggro over the costume.

I feel sorry for the people who try. Just like the real Sakura, get on her bad side and...well....

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:22 PM

Agreed! 

#10 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:23 PM

And she'll look awesome! 

#11 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:02 AM

Congratulations to her! It sounds like a little dream came true for her. I'm sure she will always remember it, and that is simply amazing. :-)

#12 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:04 AM

And she'll look awesome! 

Yes she does. She captures Sakura's beauty and sense of adventure. Well done.

#13 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:16 AM

yeah junko loves sakura in fact she ships narusaku harder then anyone

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:10 PM

I think its' another Asa-chan troll. I was reading a tweet on my cousin's account states that Kishi went pale, looking at Serenity's cosplay. Lol of only if this can be true.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#15 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:41 PM

that symbol really looks like the naruto food!

#16 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

Hello everyone!  :happy:

Been a while since my last visit (almost a year now).

Anyway, the reason as to why I decided to come back ( for now) is because James S. Cassidy reported to me that apparently Chatte's post on tumblr about me meeting Junko was circulating a lot ( don't really know as I didn't really checked to be honest but I trust him on that  :happy: ) and kind as he is, created a thread about the informations that I've talked to him and to Chatte.

First of all, I would like to thanks in person everyone for the positive comments and support, it really mean a lot to me so again, thank you everyone  :love:

Second of all, to people that don't believe the information that Chatte and James posted (don't blame you for doubting it, after all that happened with the end of Naruto and after), I would like to confirm that I met Junko, that I did get her autograph, that I was dressed up as Sakura when I met her, that she did call me ''Sakura-chan'' in her Naruto voice and that she did complimented my cosplay after that. If people don't believe me ( I don't mean you guys but the fandom in general), I will say that I don't care about it because I'm the only one that can confirm this information and since there were no witnesses when it happened, there are no one else beside me that can validate what I just said and the only proof that I can show is my autograph that I received from Junko.

@Konoha'sCrimsonFox : I can assure you that it's not another Asa-chan troll. As to the tweet on your cousin's account, saying that Kishimoto went pale when seeing my cosplay, I can tell you right now that it's wrong as I have not met Kishimoto. While I really did want to meet the guy ( mostly to express my disappointment regarding Naruto in the end), I couldn't as the number of places to get the autograph were limited in a very short number ( 100 people, can't confirm if it's indeed the exact number of people that could get the autograph but that's what the NY CC said in the page about Kishimoto).

@harry4e : Thanks for your kind words and also for your concern. I can assure you however that I don't care if people say bad stuff to me, let them say whatever they want because if I decide to do something, I'm doing it because I want to do it, simple as that. If people decide to confront me personally well like James said, I can perfectly defend myself and I'm not going to let them insult me and stay quiet. Someone did say during NY CC that I should make ''Sakura married version'' and like James said, I was a bit iffy ( because I certainly didn't want to make the Uchiha symbol on the costume, would show a support of something that I'm totally against, which is SasuSaku and all the BS that surround the pairing) but after I told him that, James show me the Uzumaki/Haruno symbol and I said that I would consider making the costume with this little modification. After he said that apparently many supported the idea ( again, didn't check but I trust him on that), I felt flattered and decided that yes, I will make the costume soon  :happy:  

I know I didn't have to come here and explain myself but after what I heard, I felt the need to do it. Again, to everyone that gave me their support regarding the ''Sakura married version'' with the Uzumaki/Haruno symbol, I would like to say thank you, your positive comments did reach me and my heart is filled with so much joy and happiness that word cannot express how I feel  :love:  :love:  :love: 

I will try my best to make as best as I can with this costume and represent people that believe in NS even after everything that happen. Just because it's not canon in the end doesn't mean we can no longer support it and show our appreciation to what we believe was right, that's what I did even after the terrible ending and that what I'll continue to do as long as I can :happy:  

#17 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:47 PM

Hello everyone!  :happy:

Been a while since my last visit (almost a year now).

Anyway, the reason as to why I decided to come back ( for now) is because James S. Cassidy reported to me that apparently Chatte's post on tumblr about me meeting Junko was circulating a lot ( don't really know as I didn't really checked to be honest but I trust him on that  :happy: ) and kind as he is, created a thread about the informations that I've talked to him and to Chatte.

First of all, I would like to thanks in person everyone for the positive comments and support, it really mean a lot to me so again, thank you everyone  :love:

Second of all, to people that don't believe the information that Chatte and James posted (don't blame you for doubting it, after all that happened with the end of Naruto and after), I would like to confirm that I met Junko, that I did get her autograph, that I was dressed up as Sakura when I met her, that she did call me ''Sakura-chan'' in her Naruto voice and that she did complimented my cosplay after that. If people don't believe me ( I don't mean you guys but the fandom in general), I will say that I don't care about it because I'm the only one that can confirm this information and since there were no witnesses when it happened, there are no one else beside me that can validate what I just said and the only proof that I can show is my autograph that I received from Junko.

@Konoha'sCrimsonFox : I can assure you that it's not another Asa-chan troll. As to the tweet on your cousin's account, saying that Kishimoto went pale when seeing my cosplay, I can tell you right now that it's wrong as I have not met Kishimoto. While I really did want to meet the guy ( mostly to express my disappointment regarding Naruto in the end), I couldn't as the number of places to get the autograph were limited in a very short number ( 100 people, can't confirm if it's indeed the exact number of people that could get the autograph but that's what the NY CC said in the page about Kishimoto).

@harry4e : Thanks for your kind words and also for your concern. I can assure you however that I don't care if people say bad stuff to me, let them say whatever they want because if I decide to do something, I'm doing it because I want to do it, simple as that. If people decide to confront me personally well like James said, I can perfectly defend myself and I'm not going to let them insult me and stay quiet. Someone did say during NY CC that I should make ''Sakura married version'' and like James said, I was a bit iffy ( because I certainly didn't want to make the Uchiha symbol on the costume, would show a support of something that I'm totally against, which is SasuSaku and all the BS that surround the pairing) but after I told him that, James show me the Uzumaki/Haruno symbol and I said that I would consider making the costume with this little modification. After he said that apparently many supported the idea ( again, didn't check but I trust him on that), I felt flattered and decided that yes, I will make the costume soon  :happy:  

I know I didn't have to come here and explain myself but after what I heard, I felt the need to do it. Again, to everyone that gave me their support regarding the ''Sakura married version'' with the Uzumaki/Haruno symbol, I would like to say thank you, your positive comments did reach me and my heart is filled with so much joy and happiness that word cannot express how I feel  :love:  :love:  :love: 

I will try my best to make as best as I can with this costume and represent people that believe in NS even after everything that happen. Just because it's not canon in the end doesn't mean we can no longer support it and show our appreciation to what we believe was right, that's what I did even after the terrible ending and that what I'll continue to do as long as I can :happy:  

This is amazing. :love:

I'm so happy for you and that you got this wonderful experience! I'm glad the negative comments arent stopping you. Keep doing your thing girl! :fan:

We are so proud of you. (:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#18 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

NaruSaku will never die.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#19 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:38 PM

SERENITY FOR THE WIIIINNNNNNNN :woot: :woot: :woot:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#20 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:45 PM

So awesome!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users