Close
Photo

Behold The Man Who Didn't Understand Love.

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

Since NH has become canon, those of us who have actually read the story Kishimoto was telling have had to put up with a lot of bs. One of the biggest slap in our face is the "fact" now going around the Naruto simply does not know what love is until Hinata "wins" him. You see threw his entire life, and therefor the story we all read, Naruto always considered love to be how you feel about a food you like. Let's look at some examples, of when Naruto felt that love was the same feeling a person got when their hunger was filled.

tumblr_inline_nocdodJOKk1ryh0mb_1280.png

tumblr_inline_nocdoxC9h11ryh0mb_1280.png

naruto_c032_4.gif

SadZabuza_zpsfdc90261.jpg

Obviously this is a man who simply is not in touch with his feelings on any real level. Naruto just doesn't understand people, he simply can't comprehend human emotions. He doesn't know what it's like to having longing, to have desires, to want to feel a human connection with human beings. He only understands base things like hunger, lust, and thirst. Naruto didn't know what true love was, and desire for love was like before Hinata won him in The Last. Until that day he just never really wanted love because he never understood it. That's why Hinata exist, don't you know?

naruto31.png?w=604&h=880

naruto-1566965.jpg5d7b8012b4a780_full.jpg

Because no one stood my Naruto until Hinata showed up to teach him about love, well Naruto was in his late teens early twenties. Before this time he was confused about love, and never had any real love in his life.

gaara-naru.gif

gai-naruto-pjs.jpg

pic-5-cute.jpg

Because only Hinata ever understood Naruto, and only she ever wanted to help him.

How-Naruto-feels.jpg

2231261_1323475704379.87res_472_303.jpg

Foryou_zps8eb0a615.png

Everybody knew it. Since Naruto didn't love anyone else ever, it's obvious the the entire ninja community understood that only Hinata would get an emotional cripple like Naruto. Naruto never showed that he even cared about anyone else. He never had any attraction to any person, any hints to it otherwise was just Naruto wanting to beat his rival.

3774520558_4320b57ac8.jpg

awtTYCF.png

477a93008ac18e63c29b05a90ba13239.jpg

Nope... Naruto just doesn't understand love.

narusaku-naruto-loves-sakura.jpg

naruto-sai-have-you-told-her-how-you-fee

naruto-confession.jpg

So how can anyone be against how the story ended up developing? The canon pairings were built from the ground up, and hints were shown everywhere of how every couple would have a loving bond.

naruto-5211617.jpg

What do I think of this canon "fact" in the end with all the evidence that Naruto would never had learned what love was without the soulless eyes of the Princess? As Kishimoto and SP tell us is now canon?

Naruto-Chapter4053_zps5484d101.png

#2 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:26 PM

Ironic that the character who helped spawn the term "Talk No Jutsu" now doesn't even know the difference between love and food.  

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#3 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:37 PM

Ironic that the character who helped spawn the term "Talk No Jutsu" now doesn't even know the difference between love and food.  

Well because it a big rip off from Goku who thought marriage was food as well, but here is the thing with Goku it was funny since he lived in the wild all on his own and had never seen a girl at all.

What NH fans try to do is use this for their pairing as well saying Kishi loved DBZ so much that he wanted to use that as well, since Goku is like Naruto and Chi-chi is like Hinata and yes sadly many still try to use this time and time again, I mean it has gotten to the point where they are now saying that Bolt and Sarada are like Gohan and Videl.

#4 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:50 PM

:zaru:

#5 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:50 PM

Well because it a big rip off from Goku who thought marriage was food as well, but here is the thing with Goku it was funny since he lived in the wild all on his own and had never seen a girl at all.

What NH fans try to do is use this for their pairing as well saying Kishi loved DBZ so much that he wanted to use that as well, since Goku is like Naruto and Chi-chi is like Hinata and yes sadly many still try to use this time and time again, I mean it has gotten to the point where they are now saying that Bolt and Sarada are like Gohan and Videl.

Saying that Naruto never knew what love was is nothing more than a convenient way to wipe the slate clean thus opening the door for him to fall in love with Hinata. Naruto is a completely different character with completely different circumstances. 

fly to live, Aces high

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:06 PM

I don't know much about Dragon Ballbut is the pre retconned Naruto smarter than Goku?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:12 PM

I don't know much about Dragon Ballbut is the pre retconned Naruto smarter than Goku?

Hell yeah.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:32 PM

i did hear a saying that kishi wanted to imitate some dbz stuff with the way he set up the master student relationship with boruto/sasuke and sarada/naruto. sasuke even camped with boruto in his movie and then went off his merry way at the end of the movie -.-

unfortunately it make no sense for sasuke not to teach sarada, last of the uchihas.. all she has is super strength and an under-utilized sharingan, not even a customary uchiha fire jutsu.

but why do i care. kishi washed his hands off this series already.

Edited by Hanabi, 30 September 2015 - 11:36 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#9 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

Naruto was a very insightful individual when it came to the emotions and feelings of others. It's why he's able to connect with friends and enemies alike. The retconning of his love for Sakura is egregious.

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

This is how hinata use his red tentacle to force naruto to understand her obsession of him

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hinata face looks like evil girl who finally achieve her evil plan

Let us not forget whos is the first person who meet, acknowledge, and relieve naruto from his loneliness

I have hard time understanding is hinata finally able to make naruto understand what is the meaning and different between love and food ? or she is 'FORCING' naruto to accept the inevitable ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:04 AM

This is how hinata use his red tentacle to force naruto to understand her obsession of him

Let us not forget whos is the first person who meet, acknowledge, and relieve naruto from his loneliness

I have hard time understanding is hinata finally able to make naruto understand what is the meaning and different between love and food ? or she is 'FORCING' naruto to accept the inevitable ....

Hinata is like...

anime-fansub-fail-1.jpg

fly to live, Aces high

#12 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:11 AM

Hell yeah.

How smarter?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

How smarter?

Naruto was.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:15 AM

Naruto was.

What? 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:21 AM

What? 

:D

Naruto was smarter than Goku. But not really by much.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#16 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:10 AM

:D

Naruto was smarter than Goku. But not really by much.

At least he knew what love was unlike Narudo. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#17 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:11 AM

bFFJysJ.gif

Ugh, maybe by the time I take these 4 palms off of my eyes I'll wake up from this craptastic nightmare called Naruto 693 and beyond.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#18 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:15 AM

That is the biggest issue with the entire series, Kishi was boxed into a corner in the end. His title character was a person who could empathize with most people because he knew what it was like to be alone, to be seen as someone or something that he wasn't, to be treated poorly just because of who or what he was, it was a character that spoke to most people because we've all been there at some point in our lives. Wanting recognition, to be seen for who we actually are, not what people think we are. And then he totally destroyed that character by folding to pressure, making Naruto into a shell of what our favorite annoying blonde prankster was. He pretty much went Danzo/ROOT on Naruto, wiping all of Naruto's personality and turning him into a walking Hinata-zombie. The fact that they (Kishi and SP) had to use a genjutsu to totally wipe away the Naruto manga just to attempt to make things work with Naruto and Hinata shows how poorly planned and rushed the ending was.

This is a man who used Naruto/Sakura as a red herring and had how many people believing that Naruto/Sakura would be the endgame, dropping all these little hints throughout the manga but couldn't be bothered to drop little hints about how Hinata was supposed to be the person that 'truly' loved Naruto and was always there for him. Pretty suspicious but I could just be salty of course...

#19 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:06 AM

Perhaps Naruto doesn't, but these two sure do:

naruto-1181488.jpg

sakura_naruto_manga_540_by_itachis999-d3

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#20 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:19 AM

At least he knew what love was unlike Narudo.

Naruto had emotional knowledge, Goku had not

So yeah pre ruined series Naruto ( in regards to emotional knowledge) is smarter than Goku

Edited by Nar123, 01 October 2015 - 04:21 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users