104 replies to this topic

#101 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:52 AM

I didn't came to be interested in Naruto due to shipping for example, me shipping NS was just a natural conclusion because the story I was reading was obviously leading up to such ending

Well I'm not going to say any more but i agree with this. As a kid, I was only interested to see naruto grow stronger as a ninja, so I never expected to see any pairings, shipping wars and some love story. But yeah naruto’s crush on sakura in part 1 always gave me the impression that they would eventually end up together at the end. Since it’s a shonen, we expect the main protagonist to win the girl he likes especially when it’s the heroine. At first naruto was resented by sakura, but there was no doubt in my mind that they’d form a strong relationship later on and maybe sakura reciprocating feelings for naruto. Since naruto is the main protagonist, portrayed as a loser in the beginning, we all were expecting that type of character would eventually win and have everything his way at the end; accomplish his dream, beat his rival and win the girl he always liked since the beginning. It sounds stereotypical, but that’s how it was meant to be. Unfortunately we didn’t get that

1wocs1.gif

#102 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:00 AM

@legend
It try to be different but fail miserably.

#103 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:30 AM

Sometimes I think Kishi should think before saying something that could be considered controversial like this.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#104 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:29 AM

This is controversial?

#105 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:56 PM

I sometimes wonder if SP and SJ meetings about Naruto went something like this.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users