161 replies to this topic

#61 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:02 AM

Once again I have no idea what you are talking about. What happened between 4double and foreverword that lucky was making a joke about.

In short, they're having a fight because FW has been talking crap on D4A, only for D4A responding back with all of these stuff. So once FW steps in, it can only get worse and it did. I believe he has this thought of "History is written by the victor," so FW has a lot of backups. I'm not choosing side, but I know everyone has their alibis and the only credit that I could give is when they say, "choose to believe this side of the story." Yeah, it's pretty sad.

#62 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:18 AM

Once again I have no idea what you are talking about. What happened between 4double and foreverword that lucky was making a joke about.

Double 4 is a crazy obessed person who is gay and who thinks he's better than every one and pretty bothered fornever among other things. Check out fornever video on this to get an idea for what kind of person double 4 is.

#63 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

Vanitas@ you said ForHinataworld instead of Forneverworld what you said is true he's just another craze Hinata lover.

Cause that what he is him and double 4 and 7mage as well all are crazy about Hinata the most perfcet girl to ever be created.

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:14 PM

I'm going to level with you. The thing that ticked me off is actually the community reaction like it almost sound comedy, but it's not. By that, I mean the gay part. How is that a tipping point of disliking the guy? Honestly, I just nod my head and just move on. I mean I address that in my recent video that it's disappointing that anime community may in fact be the worst.

Movie seems pretty good, so long you have to be aware of comic books fans. Gaming is split but I think community is more "damaged" than the guys who produced the news and content. There are many likable ones. Anime, you have to go underneath because you only get the ones that are messy like them. None of them know when to keep it to themselves. I can understand venting and defending a friend, but I don't know, it seems like one or two is enough.

They're not much of a saint either. Like celebrity, you go other social media source and you'll know the bad sides of theirs, hence why I can't be anyone side nor I have no intention to friend them. They abuse the thought of black/dark comedy to save their reputation, when many of them can go too far and that's not even PC standard of today.

I still don't know them personally, though the livestream seems to tell me at times (FW really loves to take credit for a series' jump to popularity). Anyway, I don't want to discuss this since it's just some drama that you can say it's the best arc since Naruto War Arc.

#65 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:55 PM

So this argument or something that no one is explaining in detail and just assuming I should know about despite me clearly stating I have no idea what going on -I'm not watching foeverworld- is because he mocking a guy for being gay? I honestly don't care about any guys sexuality..wait never mind now I have to take that back since; I am wondering if he is gay, why does he support nH? Not saying he should like SNS but why should he care about nH?

Also foreverworld think he deserves credit for the series popularity? 

giphy.gif

If he is talking about the States. Then, it got popular because of Toonami. I highly doubt he was a big name on youtube 12 years ago telling people that work in Cartoon Network to go watch it, and then convince them to put it on toonami. If he talking about afterward remember it hit a decline after toonami was off primetime. It has never been as successful since then.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 January 2017 - 03:58 PM.

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

So this argument or something that no one is explaining in detail and just assuming I should know about despite me clearly stating I have no idea what going on -I'm not watching foeverworld- is because he mocking a guy for being gay? I honestly don't care about any guys sexuality..wait never mind now I have to take that back since; I am wondering if he is gay, why does he support nH? Not saying he should like SNS but why should he care about nH?

giphy.gif

If he is talking about the States. Then, it got popular because of Toonami. I highly doubt he was a big name on youtube 12 years ago telling people that work in Cartoon Network to go watch it, and then convince them to put it on toonami. If he talking about afterward remember it hit a decline after toonami was off primetime. It has never been as successful since then.

It's just an argument that has gotten worse. One shot fired after the next. Don't worry about the context. Just know it's an embarrassing display of selfish act. A lesson of what not to do as an anime guy on YouTube.

Trust me, he does in fact has an ego. That's like me saying I made Gintama popular. I do joke that whenever I touch this or that, it becomes huge, but it's a joke. It's a massive coincidence and timing. I don't take any credit. You can hear him and it is purely genuine. Even Viz Media shot fired him about the rise for Promised Neverland. That actually got me a chuckle.

Just don't do their ways like ever.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 09 January 2017 - 04:16 PM.

#67 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:25 PM

It's just an argument that has gotten worse. One shot fired after the next. Don't worry about the context. Just know it's an embarrassing display of selfish act. A lesson of what not to do as an anime guy on YouTube.

Trust me, he does in fact has an ego. That's like me saying I made Gintama popular. I do joke that whenever I touch this or that, it becomes huge, but it's a joke. It's a massive coincidence and timing. I don't take any credit. You can hear him and it is purely genuine. Even Viz Media shot fired him about the rise for Promised Neverland. That actually got me a chuckle.

Just don't do their ways like ever.

Wait? Was he a big name on youtube at the time because again it was popular because it was toonami and it was the highest quality show at the time. "Shot fired him over" Promise Neverland? What was he wrong about a prediction of it success? I don't keep up with him or most people on youtube; if you mention something about him assume you will have to explain it in more detail.

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

Wait? Was he a big name on youtube at the time because again it was popular because it was toonami and it was the highest quality show at the time. "Shot fired him over" Promise Neverland? What was he wrong about a prediction of it success? I don't keep up with him or most people on youtube; if you mention something about him assume you will have to explain it in more detail.

He has name in there, but nothing strongly encouraging to the mass like movie critics or even gaming. It's low on the radar.

As for Promise Neverland (I said with a past tense before...), it was increasingly popular over Viz as people really enjoy reading it over their subscription based manga reader. So he came over there and takes the credit for that said increase. Then Viz responded back with "Who are you?" or something like that. Pretty much, not acknowledging on its increase hype to him since he has nothing with it. In the latest livestream, which you can't get since his buddy took it down rather than leave it saved, he was gloating on taking the credit on D4A takedown, even though people has said that they never liked him and who cares on who is starting what. Why does that even matters? I was just disappointed on everyone's act.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 09 January 2017 - 04:34 PM.

#69 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

He has name in there, but nothing strongly encouraging to the mass like movie critics or even gaming. It's low on the radar.

As for Promise Neverland (I said with a past tense before...), it was increasingly popular over Viz as people really enjoy reading it over their subscription based manga reader. So he came over there and takes the credit for that said increase. Then Viz responded back with "Who are you?" or something like that. Pretty much, not acknowledging on its increase hype to him since he has nothing with it. In the latest livestream, which you can't get since his buddy took it down rather than leave it saved, he was gloating on taking the credit on D4A takedown, even though people has said that they never liked him and who cares on who is starting what. Why does that even matters? I was just disappointed on everyone's act.

D4A Takedown? 

Good on them. They should not be stroking this guys ego. Judging by what you are saying.

Anyways does he really think he is that important? I know Shounen Jump played him up by trying to get him to endorse My hero academy because they did think he was one of the representative for the Naruto fanbase, and he was probably one of the reviewer kishimoto watch to convince him to go with the nH ending. Hopefully they learned quickly and drop him like the worthless weight he is.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 January 2017 - 04:45 PM.

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

D4A Takedown? 

Good on them. They should not be stroking this guys ego. Judging by what you are saying.

Anyways does he really think he is that important? I know Shounen Jump played him up by trying to get him to endorse My hero academy because they did think he was one of the representative for the Naruto fanbase. and he was probably one of the reviewer kishimtot watch to convince him to go with the nH ending. Hopefully they learned quickly.

Double4Anime takedown. To have him permanently.

I can get a million subscribers and I still won't take any credit for a push or anything. The best I can do is to tell you and that's it. If there are many newcomers, then cool. Would I like to know how it happened? No, because I only care that it did.

He probably does, I wouldn't really know. It's ironic since one of the video had him ripping on the mangaka from those weekly editor's note. Not only he was wrong on how the order of table of content works, but he shouldn't go out there and bad mouth on the ones that he doesn't even read nor watch. If it's black comedy, well it sucked.

#71 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

Double4Anime takedown. To have him permanently.

I can get a million subscribers and I still won't take any credit for a push or anything. The best I can do is to tell you and that's it. If there are many newcomers, then cool. Would I like to know how it happened? No, because I only care that it did.

He probably does, I wouldn't really know. It's ironic since one of the video had him ripping on the mangaka from those weekly editor's note. Not only he was wrong on how the order of table of content works, but he shouldn't go out there and bad mouth on the ones that he doesn't even read nor watch. If it's black comedy, well it sucked.

Did it succeed because I thought they were in the same group of jack asses?

I've only watched two of his videos. One is him fantasizing about hinata and Naruto date and blaming women for not appreciating the work men go through on those dates. And the other one where he and a bunch of other nerds decided to be entitle little kittens and vote in a Japanese poll. Which pissed off the Japanese because it was an internal poll for probably and internal Japan only game. Where he then made a video saying the Japanese are wrong and the American should decided what games that Japanese make because the US is where all their profits come from, in the most whiny entitled way imaginable. So nothing I've seen show me anything other then a spoiled entitle moron.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 January 2017 - 04:54 PM.

#72 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

giphy.gif

No it's not cause double 4 is gay, fornever even stated he didn't care about that somewhat, it's more like double 4 is a prick and crazy. He was on vacation and Double 4 wouldn't stop bothering him to make video's even when fornever said to stop among other things.

#73 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:03 PM

Cause that what he is him and double 4 and 7mage as well all are crazy about Hinata the most perfcet girl to ever be created.

Thanks for the shout out. They're are so many better girls in anime or any work of fiction that are better than hinata as characters.

#74 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

How do you tolerate the community, Lucky? I know it has the reputation of god awful, but people like you tells me that there is a good side.

Somehow I really don't let the negativity aspect bother me as much as everyone likes to.. It's similar to when I did my review for the ending of the Naruto manga  where it a portion of the comments completely disagreed with the ending claiming me as a salty NS shipper who doesn't know kittentt about a story, and I just brushed it off cause it's my opinion. Even when I made my Naruto ending sucks video i remember i got a video response back, I watched it just to hear what he had to say, and to be honest it didn't phase me at all.  I'm sorry if we don't share the same opinions, if something is bad I'll go a ahead and say it.. Same thing with Bleach  ending I mentioned not that long ago I thought it was was very meh to okay ending.. It could've been alot better, and for the most part most people tend to agree with me...

I guess what I'm trying to say is I make videos on Youtube not because I hope I will be famous, but because I want to get my opinions out there on a particular series like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul, Pokemon, etc. I hate the notion that people make videos because they feel it'll make them popular and I want to be respected, no that's not it.. I'm just an average guy that wants to get his opinions across that's all. 

As far as the community itself is concerned I wished they could kinda grow up and be respectful instead of letting their bias takeover like "How dare you say this about x or y." you know its kinda interesting I actually did converse with an SS shipper through one of my old videos around the time the whose Sarada's mother theory was still going around, and I'll say she was really annoyed like cursing and kittentt, but she did apologize for how rude she was with her previous comment after I kinda explained that It was just a fun discussion video to just generally think what people thought, and stuff like that really stuck out to me. That I wish a lot of other people were like that, and it's funny cause we both kinda discussed our thoughts on the Boruto movie that was coming out at the time, and man that vibe was so different then how it initially started,  long story short it went from a debate to a friendly discussion. I'm not entirely sure, but I've noticed that with myself for a while now.

That's pretty much my overall thoughts as far the YT anime community goes. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#75 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:18 PM

Did it succeed because I thought they were in the same group of jack asses?

I've only watched two of his videos. One is him fantasizing about hinata and Naruto date and blaming women for not appreciating the work men go through on those dates. And the other one where he and a bunch of other nerds decided to be entitle little kittens and vote in a Japanese poll. Which pissed off the Japanese because it was an internal poll for probably and internal Japan only game. Where he then made a video saying the Japanese are wrong and the American should decided what games that Japanese make because the US is where all their profits come from, in the most whiny entitled way imaginable. So nothing I've seen show me anything other then a spoiled entitle moron.

Who knows. Just let it be and know that you are you and move on. If you want to catch up for entertainment purposes, do so if you like.

Somehow I really don't let the negativity aspect bother me as much as everyone likes to.. It's similar to when I did my review for the ending of the Naruto manga  where it a portion of the comments completely disagreed with the ending claiming me as a salty NS shipper who doesn't know kittentt about a story, and I just brushed it off cause it's my opinion. Even when I made my Naruto ending sucks video i remember i got a video response back, I watched it just to hear what he had to say, and to be honest it didn't phase me at all.  I'm sorry if we don't share the same opinions, if something is bad I'll go a ahead and say it.. Same thing with Bleach  ending I mentioned not that long ago I thought it was was very meh to okay ending.. It could've been alot better, and for the most part most people tend to agree with me...

I guess what I'm trying to say is I make videos on Youtube not because I hope I will be famous, but because I want to get my opinions out there on a particular series like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul, Pokemon, etc. I hate the notion that people make videos because they feel it'll make them popular and I want to be respected, no that's not it.. I'm just an average guy that wants to get his opinions across that's all. 

As far as the community itself is concerned I wished they could kinda grow up and be respectful instead of letting their bias takeover like "How dare you say this about x or y." you know its kinda interesting I actually did converse with an SS shipper through one of my old videos around the time the whose Sarada's mother theory was still going around, and I'll say she was really annoyed like cursing and kittentt, but she did apologize for how rude she was with her previous comment after I kinda explained that It was just a fun discussion video to just generally think what people thought, and stuff like that really stuck out to me. That I wish a lot of other people were like that, and it's funny cause we both kinda discussed our thoughts on the Boruto movie that was coming out at the time, and man that vibe was so different then how it initially started,  long story short it went from a debate to a friendly discussion. I'm not entirely sure, but I've noticed that with myself for a while now.

That's pretty much my overall thoughts as far the YT anime community goes. 

Well said. I was about to bring up that video response but you are always ahead of time. Great response.

#76 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:36 PM

Who knows. Just let it be and know that you are you and move on. If you want to catch up for entertainment purposes, do so if you like.

Well said. I was about to bring up that video response but you are always ahead of time. Great response.

Thanks man!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#77 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:25 AM

So, after the nukes have fallen, the manga ended, and the people who claim victory party wore off...they are now turning on each other and planning to destroy each other.

Maybe it is time a hero stood up....that's my time to come back.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#78 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:47 AM

James.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#79 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:57 AM

Nost

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#80 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:03 AM

So, after the nukes have fallen, the manga ended, and the people who claim victory party wore off...they are now turning on each other and planning to destroy each other.
Maybe it is time a hero stood up....that's my time to come back.

What the kitten I'm confused what the hell your talking about. Also James about hinata killed by pain would he injure her to the point were sakura can't heal her and she dies after nagato bring everyone he killed back. Cause if he killed her at first hinata would have been brought back so with your way for hinata to die is by obito just switch neji and hinatas roles and have die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users