1 reply to this topic

#1 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

I really hope people still look at this part of the forum since I have no other place to ask for help. The thing is, I deleted some needless file in my computer with ccleaner, and when I realized, this also caused all of my games to become somewhat laggy, I tried to update my video card, but it didn't helped much. I also restored my computer to an earlier version, but alas, the problem still persists. Does anyone know any solution for this issue?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#2 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

I really hope people still look at this part of the forum since I have no other place to ask for help. The thing is, I deleted some needless file in my computer with ccleaner, and when I realized, this also caused all of my games to become somewhat laggy, I tried to update my video card, but it didn't helped much. I also restored my computer to an earlier version, but alas, the problem still persists. Does anyone know any solution for this issue?

Are you sure that it has something to do with the files. It could also be that something is wrong with your hardware. Maybe your graphics card is damaged.  It sounds a bit strange that your games start lagging because of deleted files, as long as they werent graphic card updates. 

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users