• This topic is locked This topic is locked
485 replies to this topic

#41 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

We can praise this chapter all day long, but we all know Obito is going to get right back up from this attack at 100% in 5 seconds. Kishi loves milking out his series. :pinch:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#42 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

Strange, We've had everything in 635 with Sakura's fake smile and not trusting sasuke etc etc but she still worries about sasuke?

Well it makes sense to say his name as well, both Naruto and Sasuke are working together at the moment so to be worried about both of them makes sense.

If it makes you feel any better she DID say Naruto's name first  :hehehe:

#43 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

Yep, Tobirama is quite the badass :P...

I get the feeling if Naruto goes in to BM Sasuke will get a little jealous :D , and that is why Kishi is postponing it or something in the matter...

oh yes my fangirl heart couldn't handle it when he grabbed that orb and brought it back to Obito as if it was normal business. Too much awesomeness and badasness in so few panels, and the way he mocked Minato about his jutsu naming but still kept a serious face, told Naruto that Minato was the one copying him and not the other way around, told himto show respect all of that was perfect. I know I sound like a tard but that's because I am, I never tought I would see the day where Tobirama would shine so I'm going to enjoy it and read this chapter again and again.

The only reason why Naruto still didn't display his BM is for plot purposes, Kurama should be at full power since a long time.

#44 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

We can praise this chapter all day long, but we all know Obito is going to get right back up from this attack at 100% in 5 seconds. Kishi loves milking out his series. :pinch:

I'm hoping that Obito took some damage. Of course he will be back up but I hope kishi makes something happen to him at the least to get this plot moving and involve others. If the narusasu attack actually faxed obito out for a while think shikamaru's speech will go with the alliance and they will all do something together against obito? That talk has to be for something.

#45 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:17 AM

oh yes my fangirl heart couldn't handle it when he grabbed that orb and brought it back to Obito as if it was normal business. Too much awesomeness and badasness in so few panels, and the way he mocked Minato about his jutsu naming but still kept a serious face, told Naruto that Minato was the one copying him and not the other way around, told himto show respect all of that was perfect. I know I sound like a tard but that's because I am, I never tought I would see the day where Tobirama would shine so I'm going to enjoy it and read this chapter again and again.

The only reason why Naruto still didn't display his BM is for plot purposes, Kurama should be at full power since a long time.

Yeah , i think the same way .. :P , Nah , fangirling is quite alright in my book :P :D

Btw , i find hilarious who Naruto addressed Tobirama ''Old man with the face of the Second hokage'' , that's Naruto for ya... :D

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#46 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

Is anyone else wondering where Hiruzen is? He was injured around the same time when Tobirama was incapacitated and it's not like he was obliterated in an explosion. He deserves a more respectable and thorough showing like Hashirama received. Especially when you take into consideration that the 3rd was hailed as being the most powerful of the Hokage line in P1. Granted, that concept seems to have been retconned with the introduction of Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato into the war.

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

Wow i think sakura really need a binocular :P, this is feel more and more like pain arc all over again.

Well this is what you call action pack fanservice chapter. and no one think about nh & ss share the same panel :zaru: (or should I say NS & sh?)

#48 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

Is anyone else wondering where Hiruzen is? He was injured around the same time when Tobirama was incapacitated and it's not like he was obliterated in an explosion. He deserves a more respectable and thorough showing like Hashirama received. Especially when you take into consideration that the 3rd was hailed as being the most powerful of the Hokage line in P1. Granted, that concept seems to have been retconned with the introduction of Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato into the war.

At first I thought both tobirama and hiruzen won't show up so that kishi can focus on the minato/obito and hashi/madara relationship but probably hiruzen will show his face next or in 643. I was thinking that juubito's attack might also have the effect of prolonging the restoration of edo tensei but minato had his arm back pretty fast.

#49 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

Wow i think sakura really need a binocular :P, this is feel more and more like pain arc all over again.

Well this is what you call action pack fanservice chapter. and no one think about nh & ss share the same panel :zaru: (or should I say NS & sh?)

YEP! :lol: SasuHina fandom is fangirling :P , so are we a little ...

Edited by Psychox, 31 July 2013 - 08:39 AM.

#50 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

@atheck
I think hiruzen is upgraded version of kakashi, who has better chakra pool than kakashi. That's why he called professor because his understanding of jutsu.

@pshyco
Yes :D

#51 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

The thing is, Naruto and Sasuke are both next to Obito which seems unharmed. Sakura continuously asking about those two [in between, may I fangirl a bit how Sakura calls Naruto's name first? :P] makes me believe something will happen that will force her interfere with the fight.

Well she cant see the fight if there's someome who might interviene would be Hinata as much the idea being strongly stupid.

But i feel she's more worried about Naruto than Sasuke because she doesnt trust Sasuke and well they are fighting outta there.

naruto-4333531.jpg

Well the whole Sasuke thing is getting harder it's like his betrayal and supportive Sasuke constantly getting swapped, in one hand we have a Sasuke that wants to kill him and erase his past and on other hand we have a Sasuke that cooperates with Naruto.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 31 July 2013 - 08:52 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#52 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

Well she cant see the fight if there's someome who might interviene would be Hinata as much the idea being strongly stupid.

But i feel she's more worried about Naruto than Sasuke because she doesnt trust Sasuke and well they are fighting outta there.

naruto-4333531.jpg

Well the whole Sasuke thing is getting harder it's like his betrayal and supportive Sasuke constantly getting swapped, in one hand we have a Sasuke that wants to kill him and erase his past and on other hand we have a Sasuke that cooperates with Naruto.

Similar rivalry just like Goku/Vegeta ..

He knows he has to use Naruto to eliminate the thread , because quite frankly Sasuke isnt on Naruto's level right now, he hasn't shown BM yet , i wonder if that pops up  what will Sasuke's reaction will be...

Madara will keep Hashi just a little longer wonder why :sweat:

Edited by Psychox, 31 July 2013 - 08:58 AM.

#53 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

made me laugh when Tobirama said that the Minato was copying his technique and Naruto called him  as "the old man who has the face of the second". Silly Naruto.

Sakura's constantly keeping to ask Hinata what's happening there. Of course, she cannot see what's happening since it's too far for her, Hinata is a kinda reporter to her lol.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

^^^
Lol hyuga is a binocular clan, jk.
I think next chapter trollbito will troll again, and kage and (maybe) orochimaru will save the day, but obitroll strike again.
To be honest this fight is dragging until obito perform anti-character-that-not-important-to-plot no jutsu.

#55 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

So Naruto doesn't realize that the people he's fighting with ARE the Hokages? Even though they look just like the faces in his village and his father is right there! Man... That's a special kind of stupid.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

@moonstar
Kishi treatment. The more kishi show his character, the more we saw their flaw.
So it would safe to say that kishi is king of hype maker and hype killer.

#57 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

So Naruto doesn't realize that the people he's fighting with ARE the Hokages? Even though they look just like the faces in his village and his father is right there! Man... That's a special kind of stupid.

Naah, He's aware about they're hokages... Even Sasuke in the previous chapter called them as "edo hokages"... It's just Naruto who acts as usual when he refers to the superior, he acts too close to them sometimes and always call them "geezer". Maybe he didn't know the nidaime's name and just called him in that way...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#58 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

Similar rivalry just like Goku/Vegeta ..

He knows he has to use Naruto to eliminate the thread , because quite frankly Sasuke isnt on Naruto's level right now, he hasn't shown BM yet , i wonder if that pops up  what will Sasuke's reaction will be...

Madara will keep Hashi just a little longer wonder why :sweat:

I'm more worried is about the great guy thing, Minato spoiled up that probably it will be Naruto and Sasuke that will beat up Obito so it kinda makes him a great guy also? a Hero? not on the same level as Naruto but that wont make him up for that and may make the Lover-nin kind of ambyguous because if it's like that hoping that Sasuke betrays Naruto once again on a very hardcore way.

About Hinata did she mixed her respond with her internal thoughts like They're both .... (internal thoughts "Smiling") because it got cut out by the black flames.

The same thing with Sai saying that Sakura doesnt trust Sasuke at all.

Also i do hate how Kishi put the focus on Sasuke and make Naruto like some kind of supporting cast not funny at all.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 31 July 2013 - 10:20 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#59 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

I liked this chapter a lot better than the last one. I wish it was a little longer, but that's Kishi for you.  I loved the NaruSasu combo and the Second/Fourth one. It's really interesting to know Minato based his ability off of Tobirama. And the Tobirama sass over Minato's name-calling quirk lol ... :lol:

Glad to see Sakura again. And that she said Naruto's name first.  I'm still annoyed Sakura went back to healing the alliance, I wanna see her fight again. > . < And yeah, the Hinata being her reporter thing did remind me of the Pain Arc.

Obito's not finished. He's still has damage to wreck and people to injury, no way he's going down this easy.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#60 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

To be fair about the length there was four double page spreads in this chapter so it is four pages longer than it seems :D

The chapter was okay nothing special but at least we saw (some shikatem) I mean Sakura lol

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users