• PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:48 PM

that actually IS a circle but i can't say if it's Haruno one

& I'm getting a feeling that Naruto has his hand but Sasuke doesn't have hand

OMG! I'm 70% sure he has only one hand :sad:

that's not fair

As already established, it is the circle of the Kunai from the Logo

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#62 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

As already established, it is the circle of the Kunai from the Logo

oh yeah

i forgot that :P

still i feel bad now

very bad

#63 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:53 PM

oh yeah

i forgot that :P

still i feel bad now

very bad

Don't, everything is gonna be alright :)

Iki Hiyori

#64 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

...I think it's obvious why the scarf looks another color :| aren't they in like a dark place? it looks dark..like the night

I think it's the fact that in the drawings it's a solid red but in one of the screengrabs we see white lines on the Scarf, so they appear to be different.

Edit: Wait Jun Fukuyama is voicing the Antagonists? And he's after the eye technique of the Hyuuga? Lalouch De Brittania, is that you? I knew you didn't die at the end of the series, So the power of the Geuass was not enough? Need the power of the Moon Eyes...well the power of the Geass is similar to the Sharingan, so if you combine it with the White Eyes maybe it unlocks the Rinnigan level powers...lol

Edited by harry4e, 29 October 2014 - 05:02 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#65 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:59 PM

I think it's the fact that in the drawings it's a solid red but in one of the screengrabs we see white lines on the Scarf, so they appear to be different.

This.

Those are 2 different scarves...

Edited by abloublou, 29 October 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#66 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

This.

Those are 2 different scarves...

Naruto is starting his own fashion collection of scarfes as long as he has to wait to be Hokage.

Iki Hiyori

#67 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

Don't, everything is gonna be alright :)

i hope

#68 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:09 PM

Guess if I should mention anything even as more of the movie comes out, we don't know how everything will fully turn out, I mean NS is still a possibility or it could happen in the manga, whatever we see. I mean the tagline the last story, a first love, we don't know how this can go but still there is a lot of questioning towards what happens I mean character development wise, yeah if Sasuke isn't in the village then theres no need to worry about SS, I mean its still dead.

As for another thing, I don't know if any of you remember but chatte pointed this out, that on the site there was some chakra point minigame to unlock wallpapers, and Sakura's card I guess, had the words from Yamato and if someone could correct me, Hinatas was completely unrelated to this.

Even then, I still say Nh has nothing on NS presentation wise, no matter how SS or NH would occur, well it wouldn't be as fulfilling or just not that exciting.

But yeah lets hope we get one more NS event and hope everything turns out right in the end, because one person once said do what is right, not what is easy, and NS is what is right, NH and SS are easy and just not that exciting.

To me, Nh and SS have had the damage done and just are not believable, because the main story has passed and never involved Hinata, to now need to make this extra space in the end for it to possibly occur, yeah thats kinda weak. SS well, thats just a mess by anymeans.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#69 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:14 PM

Guess if I should mention anything even as more of the movie comes out, we don't know how everything will fully turn out, I mean NS is still a possibility or it could happen in the manga, whatever we see. I mean the tagline the last story, a first love, we don't know how this can go but still there is a lot of questioning towards what happens I mean character development wise, yeah if Sasuke isn't in the village then theres no need to worry about SS, I mean its still dead.

As for another thing, I don't know if any of you remember but chatte pointed this out, that on the site there was some chakra point minigame to unlock wallpapers, and Sakura's card I guess, had the words from Yamato and if someone could correct me, Hinatas was completely unrelated to this.

Even then, I still say Nh has nothing on NS presentation wise, no matter how SS or NH would occur, well it wouldn't be as fulfilling or just not that exciting.

But yeah lets hope we get one more NS event and hope everything turns out right in the end, because one person once said do what is right, not what is easy, and NS is what is right, NH and SS are easy and just not that exciting.

To me, Nh and SS have had the damage done and just are not believable, because the main story has passed and never involved Hinata, to now need to make this extra space in the end for it to possibly occur, yeah thats kinda weak. SS well, thats just a mess by anymeans.

As for me, the fear is not of NH to happen, the fear is that NS won't have any conclusive end in the manga which means that :

1) Hinata who could have her first opportunity of looking cool will still be stuck in Naruto kun mode, which I don't want as an Hinatafan who loathes NaruHina.

2) Why couldn't Naruto and Sakura hook up during that 3 years period ? Seriously that's lame.

3) More dramu.

My second concern is not seeing my beloved sasuke gets the screentime he deserves... In spite of being on the poster.

Edited by abloublou, 29 October 2014 - 05:16 PM.

#70 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:15 PM

The new villain is Toneri Otsutsuki, in other words, someone related to Hagoromo. I'm guessing he's from Hamura's branch (might be his son) considering his "nefarious scheme" is, well..... as chatte says, (confirmed from ANN) is kidnapping Hanabi. I'm going to guess he wants her eyes since he's likely blind, from the looks of it and as Hamura's son, he needs the Byakugan to regain his power.

Yeah.... Definitely skipping this. But might as well check the trailer first to see if it's not as bad as I'm expecting. Would've made a hell lot of sense if it was Neji who was kidnapped. But alas.....

I think it was obvious that the villian would have to be related to Kaguya from the beginning, I said it before the only believable antagonist would have to be someone from that clan, because otherwise they wouldn't be a threat, though it might not be a decendant from Hamura, it might even be someone from the same clan as Kaguya planning on continuing whatever she set out do in the first place. Now that she's failed for sure being sealed in a different dimension, someone else has come to continue her work, but they need the Byakugan to do it, (remember this Doujutsu was a eye technique she had before she sealed the ten tails insde her.)

I'm more interested in the movie now, maybe we'll finally get a backstory as to what happened to the other brother or atleast Kaguya's back story. I really don't like these types of unanswered questions.

iAnby7W.gif

#71 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:20 PM

I think it's the same scarf , just that the only source of light in the image is the rasengan which is what gives the scarf the color and those lines

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#72 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

I think it's the same scarf , just that the only source of light in the image is the rasengan which is what gives the scarf the color and those lines

but the light must have changed his hair colour too..

but i think it is same scarf :P

#73 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:36 PM

In that image between the questionable scarf and Hanbi, is that NAruto being attacked by Sasuke's Shadow Clones? OR maybe Tonori Shadow Clones? That's not acceptable, only Naruto can attack using that many Shadow Clones.

iAnby7W.gif

#74 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

tumblr_ne7aox6Dgz1t2f44yo4_500.jpg

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#75 Harbour

Harbour

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing in pencil.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

I smell filler kitten in the air. It has nothing different from the previous movies and filler arcs (like Sora-fake jinchuuriki) where some mysterious shinobis pulled out and do evil.

And thats generic villain.

-Ill put the end of this world!
-No you won't!

Holy God, again generic guy who was never mentioned in the manga but want to do the same kitten manga villains want to do during 700 chapters. 
And he kidnapped Hanabi. Some fodder girl never mentioned in the last 400 chapters.
And again Madara, Kaguya, you suck hard. So much preparations, 1k years of waiting, smart schemes and now some dude pulled out from the ass and reaches the same goal in the faking 1 hour of the movie by kidnapping the Hyuuga fodder.

It sounds like filler at all. Kishimoto, please, dont end the manga with this. Put the proper epilogue after the movie's events. Dont kitten on it.

Edited by Harbour, 29 October 2014 - 05:45 PM.

#76 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:52 PM

tumblr_ne7aox6Dgz1t2f44yo4_500.jpg

Oh, what do you know, Sakura is being properly represented beside her team for once in these pages. 

Were those images of the Rookies drawn by Kishi? I can make out his artistic and colouring style with Team 7 and Gaara, but the smaller depictions of Team 8 and 10 make it difficult to conclude whether they were created by the manga artist or Pierrot. Ino is apparently dressed in a bathing suit and Hanabi is posing with her sister's squad. 

Edited by Atheck, 29 October 2014 - 05:53 PM.

#77 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

Oh, what do you know, Sakura is being properly represented beside her team for once in these pages. 

Were those images of the Rookies drawn by Kishi? I can make out his artistic and colouring style with Team 7 and Gaara, but the smaller depictions of Team 8 and 10 make it difficult to conclude whether they were created by the manga artist or Pierrot. Ino is apparently dressed in a bathing suit and Hanabi is posing with her sister's squad. 

Um...those are part 2.

#78 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

Um...those are part 2.

Damn! Really? That's an embarrassing discovery. First it's the wobbliness of the upcoming information guide, now this... You're good at shooting down presumed/false hopes, NaruSaku4Life3g.   

#79 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

I was kind of debating my self abou what to comment on this movie after all the things going on. And i still dunno what to say!!!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#80 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

Damn! Really? That's an embarrassing discovery. First it's the wobbliness of the upcoming information guide, now this... You're good at shooting down presumed/false hopes, NaruSaku4Life3g.   

Oh I'm sorry. You making me feel bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users