Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#62721 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:20 PM

Of all the pictures, I hate this one the most. They inserted Hinata into the classic Naruto/Sakura walking pic. Seriously, how many times have we seen this image, of Naruto and Sakura walking down the street and Naruto has his hands stretched up over his head? Countless times. There are definitely some things that they've done to try and wipe away the obvious NS from the manga and earlier in the anime. This is one of them.

And as usual, the lush graphics and lighting and tweaks to their character design don't make the movie better, in my eyes. It just serves to show how different these characters and this whole movie is from the manga. It's not hard to look at it and go "That's not the Naruto I read and liked," because it's literally not the same Naruto. Sakura is drawn as very flat and unappealing, with her no curves or muscles look and her muted monotone hair and skin colors. (Even if Sakura wasn't redrawn to look like a beauty queen, she could have at least gone the more muscular Korra look. But she got neither.) Yet Hinata is really given a total makeover. Wispy, floaty hair, big curves, pale skin contrasting with dark hair, and her eyes have been toned down to look not so grotesque. 

Naruto and Sakura look ridiculous. Pale copies of their earlier selves. But at least they still look like ninjas and still have some kind of cohesion by looking like each other. However Hinata looks like some kind of fluttering princess dressed up in ninja costumes for the day. With her waist-length hair always flying around her, it's totally easy to see her as some kind of nameless anime fairy princess on deviant or pixiv. She is looks like an idealized girl, drawn so appealingly that an audience member would love her just based on her looks. And the subversive message in her fluttery, shy beauty is that fans will forget that her upgraded role goes absolutely counter to everything the story is about. They were banking on audiences being blinded by her beauty.

It's almost impossible to look at these images without seeing how overtly Hinata is treated and drawn, how much time is spent on her beauty and details, and how little is spent on Naruto and Sakura. Their bright yellow and bright pink color scheme is completely gone. Now the only highly contrasting character is Hinata. It's not an accident.

The Post Queen is back with her amazing posts..

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#62722 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Of all the pictures, I hate this one the most. They inserted Hinata into the classic Naruto/Sakura walking pic. Seriously, how many times have we seen this image, of Naruto and Sakura walking down the street and Naruto has his hands stretched up over his head? Countless times. There are definitely some things that they've done to try and wipe away the obvious NS from the manga and earlier in the anime. This is one of them.

And as usual, the lush graphics and lighting and tweaks to their character design don't make the movie better, in my eyes. It just serves to show how different these characters and this whole movie is from the manga. It's not hard to look at it and go "That's not the Naruto I read and liked," because it's literally not the same Naruto. Sakura is drawn as very flat and unappealing, with her no curves or muscles look and her muted monotone hair and skin colors. (Even if Sakura wasn't redrawn to look like a beauty queen, she could have at least gone the more muscular Korra look. But she got neither.) Yet Hinata is really given a total makeover. Wispy, floaty hair, big curves, pale skin contrasting with dark hair, and her eyes have been toned down to look not so grotesque. 

Naruto and Sakura look ridiculous. Pale copies of their earlier selves. But at least they still look like ninjas and still have some kind of cohesion by looking like each other. However Hinata looks like some kind of fluttering princess dressed up in ninja costumes for the day. With her waist-length hair always flying around her, it's totally easy to see her as some kind of nameless anime fairy princess on deviant or pixiv. She is looks like an idealized girl, drawn so appealingly that an audience member would love her just based on her looks. And the subversive message in her fluttery, shy beauty is that fans will forget that her upgraded role goes absolutely counter to everything the story is about. They were banking on audiences being blinded by her beauty.

It's almost impossible to look at these images without seeing how overtly Hinata is treated and drawn, how much time is spent on her beauty and details, and how little is spent on Naruto and Sakura. Their bright yellow and bright pink color scheme is completely gone. Now the only highly contrasting character is Hinata. It's not an accident.

Your posts as usually - great!

#62723 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

neji is probably throwing up in the afterlife seeing what he died for. hinata knitting scarfs for entirety and naruto reading narusaku fics on his macbook. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#62724 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:22 PM

:cry: I could never be too spoiled! its not possible! 

Really? How can this be proven?

#62725 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

spiderman,meme-704b10b18092f68133d81d4f4

Yp330yZ.gif

#62726 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Amazing post tricksie.

Now that you mention it, I really miss seeing those bright yellow & pink colors mixed.

UGH.

Naruto & hinata just don't look good together AT ALL.

Such a dull & boring pair. -____-

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#62727 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

A derp question: What would do you if you meet Hinata on the road?  :pimp:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#62728 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Well, at least Kishimoto succed in kittening up one of the best relationships that I ever saw.

A derp question: What would do you if you meet Hinata on the road?   :pimp:

Noting? Because I can't see what's going on behind the corner where she stalks me?

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 26 January 2015 - 05:24 PM.

#62729 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Punch her in the kittens. :zaru:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#62730 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:24 PM

told you we would pirate the kitten out of this movie.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#62731 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:24 PM

Just started watching.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#62732 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

Just started watching.

/starts praying in spanish for you/

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#62733 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:26 PM

told you we would pirate the kitten out of this movie.

Thanks Luffy. You are a true pirate.  :pimp:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#62734 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Best thing!

The movie is leaked! :D

Hahaha! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#62735 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

I would do this

417324_10151087629097989_1274029194_n.jp

#62736 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Since the movie spoilers have been leaked, now might be a great time to retire this one and move to a new official discussion thread! Feel free to copy and paste any posts you were actively discussing or pm me and I can help! 

Before we all get misty about closing this Thread of Hope, the thread isn't going away, just retiring for a while. If there are still discussions going on about the movie theories, then we can always reopen it.

Now, onto the next movie thread!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users