Close
Photo

911/000 Emergency Number Questions anyone?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

Hello Everyone,

I've Actually Seen this kind of Thread over in Reddit. And Since I'm Fairly New here, Decided that one of the Best ways to meet other people is via what I do best. :)

I'm a Police Officer whom had fallen to injury but to stubborn to Let Go of my Badge so I decided to volunteer as a Call Taker/Dispatcher for the Police Force in our Area.

I Live in Australia in a place where the Indigenous Community recently just got introduced to Alcohol thus tend to Drink too much that leads to Domestic Violence and just plain Stupidity in my Area. It's a place where people think they can commit a crime and think that they can get away from it, because of the geographical location of the place. (Imagine, Trees, Marshes, Killer Crocodiles, Jellyfishies, Massive Spans of Deserts, Plains and the occasional Storms) 

I can answer a bit as well on the Ambulance, Emergency Services and Fire Department Side  :D

So if you any questions about my calls, Police Policies and Procedures or even have stories of you own. 

Kindly Reply to this thread and I'll answer them as best and as honest as I can. :D

Cheers!

Edited by nikki1314, 29 August 2014 - 09:36 AM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#2 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

You're a police officer?  :wow:

Can one lodge an anti-bs injunction against NH/SS fans??? Could make a LOT of money   :plots:  

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#3 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

You're a police officer?  :wow:

Can one lodge an anti-bs injunction against NH/SS fans??? Could make a LOT of money   :plots:  

Yes, I'm Injured though lol. anyway, hmmm, You can actually call a Welfare Check job on them, just so that we can make sure that they ain't Delusional in real life. Jks. 

haha. oi No Bashing in the thread XD 

His wife:

#4 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

You live with jellyfish and killer crocodiles? Man Australia must be tough, everything is out to kill you.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

You live with jellyfish and killer crocodiles? Man Australia must be tough, everything is out to kill you.

Forgot to mention the sharks lol. but yea it is dangerous out in the sea, and its really lame, we've got this heaps of beaches and bodies of water, yet we cant swim on em. well you can, but consider all the things in the water that can kill you. haha

His wife:

#6 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:57 PM

^forgot to mention the sharks!? D:

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#7 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

Haha not all of Australia is that dangerous though. Just try to avoid the top part and the middle. Go to Sydney or Melbourne. Lol

His wife:

#8 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

Dang, I did not expect you to be a cop! Do you really live in Australia though? I've always wanted to visit Australia.

#9 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

Haha well, I didn't imagine that I'll be a cop too, 3 years ago. Haha, and people tend to overlook me as well.. Which is good. Because I don't really like to draw attention to myself unless needed. Hhaa

Definetly should visit Australia and you might be able to see ladygt around haha

His wife:

#10 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Haha not all of Australia is that dangerous though. Just try to avoid the top part and the middle. Go to Sydney or Melbourne. Lol

See now I was told that Australia has a wide variety of poisonous spiders and the only way to get rid of them is to let giant huntsman spiders into your house.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#11 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

Yes, you do get the occasional spiders, snakes and lizards in your house if you live near the outback, can't say for the big cities though, I've only seen cute fluffy (and possibly killer) wild rabbits around in the yard.

Not sure bout the huntsmen spiders hha

His wife:

#12 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yes, you do get the occasional spiders, snakes and lizards in your house if you live near the outback, can't say for the big cities though, I've only seen cute fluffy (and possibly killer) wild rabbits around in the yard.

Not sure bout the huntsmen spiders hha

Have you ever met King Arthur by chance?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#13 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Ohh! I have a question! :D Do you know any interesting tall tale stories from people that you might have (I'm assuming here) had to interrogate ? Cops do that right...?

So yeah,..crazy stories...out there crazy...like...they so made that up...

Ok ? :D

#14 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

Oh just recently. like a month ago. At 2:00 AM in the Morning, An early morning jogger reported of a Young guy who is asking for help on the roof of a Shopping Centre, Police and Firies attended that scene , to spot a crying 15 yr old bloke, they managed to get him down along with a Dog (a Husky) . We asked him what he was doing there, and he was like "Sorry sir, i just went up to get my dog who ran up through some building scaffolding and i was really scared for him . blah blah."

He acted really well and was in tears telling us his SOB story.. BUT upon conforming his identity , we managed to find out that he has 150+ Past Criminal Records of Stealing , Criminal Damage and Various other Minor Crimes (The Courts are soft here for kids with minor offences) and upon review of the CCTV it turns out he tried to force the Dog to go up the building (for unknown reasons). Unfortunately for him turns out that the Dog is a Highly Trained Police Dog who is Retired, Along with his Police Handler. and the Dog attacked the boy (forcing him up the Building).

Lucky for him , he managed to escape unharmed as the Dog has a record of 23 Takedowns over the course of 8 Years. LOL.

I've got a couple more stories. but i just have to recall them haha.

but most of the time, over the phone, people try to make prank calls by saying that there's an disturbance/Crime in one certain place, while we can see them that they're calling from a payphone/home phone located 1200 Kilometers away. lol.

His wife:

#15 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

Oh just recently. like a month ago. At 2:00 AM in the Morning, An early morning jogger reported of a Young guy who is asking for help on the roof of a Shopping Centre, Police and Firies attended that scene , to spot a crying 15 yr old bloke, they managed to get him down along with a Dog (a Husky) . We asked him what he was doing there, and he was like "Sorry sir, i just went up to get my dog who ran up through some building scaffolding and i was really scared for him . blah blah."

He acted really well and was in tears telling us his SOB story.. BUT upon conforming his identity , we managed to find out that he has 150+ Past Criminal Records of Stealing , Criminal Damage and Various other Minor Crimes (The Courts are soft here for kids with minor offences) and upon review of the CCTV it turns out he tried to force the Dog to go up the building (for unknown reasons). Unfortunately for him turns out that the Dog is a Highly Trained Police Dog who is Retired, Along with his Police Handler. and the Dog attacked the boy (forcing him up the Building).

Lucky for him , he managed to escape unharmed as the Dog has a record of 23 Takedowns over the course of 8 Years. LOL.

I've got a couple more stories. but i just have to recall them haha.

but most of the time, over the phone, people try to make prank calls by saying that there's an disturbance/Crime in one certain place, while we can see them that they're calling from a payphone/home phone located 1200 Kilometers away. lol.

wow! I'm glad I asked! :D that's a tall tale all right! xD

#16 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

TvTropes Australian Wildlife

You Antipode-dwelling folk have my respect! It is a tough place!

But seriously, I would not mind visiting Australia.

Edited by Jenskott, 30 August 2014 - 01:19 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#17 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

Word of advice. If you want to remain anonymous / make prank calls to the police, use an unregistered mobile phone, there's kids and teenagers who uses their parents / home phone to make pranks calls lol, they are easily traced and most of the time we just speak to their parents so they can talk to the kid lol

And Yea, jenskott, that's a very accurate description. Haha

Edited by nikki1314, 30 August 2014 - 01:22 PM.

His wife:

#18 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

Word of advice. If you want to remain anonymous / make prank calls to the police, use an unregistered mobile phone, there's kids and teenagers who uses their parents / home phone to make pranks calls lol, they are easily traced and most of the time we just speak to their parents so they can talk to the kid lol
And Yea, jenskott, that's a very accurate description. Haha

not sure if you should be telling people how to get away with prank calls... :/ someone out there could be reading this and then ....well...you get what I'm saying? D:

#19 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

Here's a Classic:

30th August 2014

Modern Technology Phone Arrest.
Strike Force Trident members arrested a male juvenile for possession of stolen property yesterday. The juvenile assisted Police greatly with his own arrest. 
The victim reported her phone stolen from a location in Palmerston and as a result, purchased herself a new phone. She enabled a feature on her phone called “Dropbox” whereby any photos taken on any compatible device registered to her can be viewed on any other device she owns. 
When her new phone was activated there were ten (10) lovely selfies of a young male not known to her. 
The selfies were shown to one of your Fantastic Street savvy Officers who identified young mate straight away! 

My Superintendent's Summary:

Pfffttttt I was impressed when they progressed from the rotary dial telephone to the push button model. Modern Technology – got me beat!

(what do you get if you cross a phone with a Labrador dog?
A golden receiver – boom boom)

His wife:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users