• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

naruto-5158777.jpg

I'm starting to get the feeling that Sakura's feeling for Naruto is starting to become an obstinacy. Most of the time she opens up to him is either she's unaware of it or Naruto seems to be in great peril. Out in the open with no immediate danger whatsoever, she does her best to stray from such romantic feelings or anything romantic related to Naruto, proven in chapter 631.

At this point of the manga, she so post to be exploring that territory not avoid it. You can really tell that her romantic feelings that has been sealed inside her heart was starting to surface after naruto's smile and thumb's up. Evidently, she only is hyper active and screams mostly in PT 1 and this was her momentarily being her Pt1 self again for a moment or two. 95% of the time she does it in PT 2 is because of Naruto or interacting with him in a furious or awkward way. She's too mature to be screaming. That panel was just far too suspicious and I'm not falling for it this time.

I just wonder how long Kishi plans to keep up the obstinacy? It starting to put a bad taste in my mouth lol.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 28 August 2014 - 10:56 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

Well Sakura has been called a stubborn girl, its very possible she has more than friendship feelings for naruto and doesn't realize it. She has been conflicted before, mainly due to when she found naruto loved her and how the promise and her happiness impacted him, how she impacted him.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#3 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

Wait, how is that panel suspicious? What do you think it means?

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#4 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

I'm not getting you at all

Is there a hidden message in the page or what 

Posted Image

#5 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

Yeah I don't get it? :headscratch:

#6 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:37 PM

Well Sakura has been called a stubborn girl, its very possible she has more than friendship feelings for naruto and doesn't realize it. She has been conflicted before, mainly due to when she found naruto loved her and how the promise and her happiness impacted him, how she impacted him.

Indeed. However, it seems that she's having a hard time embracing those feeling on her own or too fluster of the idea of her falling in love with Naruto.

Wait, how is that panel suspicious? What do you think it means?

As I explained it, she was acting like her PT 1 self by screaming how they were so post to get of the dimension. My opinion, she's too mature to be screaming and the only character that makes her out of character a a little immature is Naruto.That dialogue was just a facade to veil the truth... that she could have start to feel romantically about Naruto. That's my opinion.

I'm not getting you at all

Is there a hidden message in the page or what 

No hidden message. My question was that is it possible that is Sakura is being too stubborn about the way she feels about Naruto and that page was just one of the examples with chapter 631 when Minato told Naruto that if Sakura is his girlfriend. 

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 28 August 2014 - 11:44 PM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Yeah, I disagree.

Those panels in my opinion show her love leaking out -- and nothing else.

Each time we see Naruto and Sakura interacting lately Sakura has been beaming at Naruto.

This is nothing more than another one of those moments.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8 Crow T Robot

Crow T Robot

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

I still don't see why people think Sakura thinks she's unaware of her own feelings for Naruto, didn't kishi say herself she was being honest in her confession? 

il_340x270.597674861_fqyl.jpg

#9 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

I still don't see why people think Sakura thinks she's unaware of her own feelings for Naruto, didn't kishi say herself she was being honest in her confession? 

Well we just gotta wait and see what Kishi does to her character.

#10 Crow T Robot

Crow T Robot

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

Well we just gotta wait and see what Kishi does to her character.

What could he possibly have left to do with her romantic feelings? Is she going to have an epiphany for Naruto a second time? What is she even supposed to have it about? She listed all the reasons she does and should like him atleast those we as the audience noticed before she did.

il_340x270.597674861_fqyl.jpg

#11 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:43 AM

What could he possibly have left to do with her romantic feelings? Is she going to have an epiphany for Naruto a second time? What is she even supposed to have it about? She listed all the reasons she does and should like him atleast those we as the audience noticed before she did.

True that but I'm hoping it ends up being something like this even though someone else drew this gallery_13382_5_119468.jpg

#12 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:35 AM

Lol i wonder what Sasuke's thinking.

WqQwzgf.gif

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

And this gallery_13382_5_39829.jpg

Sasuke probably won't care if he's single.

#14 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:07 AM

thinking about where to hide from all the fangirls who will start adoring him again for being the charming hero

Edited by natalieuciha, 29 August 2014 - 01:35 PM.

#15 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

Sasuke cares little. I just wonder how will this obstinacy end. 

#16 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:12 AM

Sasuke cares little. I just wonder how will this obstinacy end. 

Only a little but not alot

#17 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:26 AM

People express their love for others in various ways, Sakura shows this love just Kushina does.

Besides these panels literally just showed the weight of the entire world lifting off of their shoulders, romance doesn't need to be shown here.

Though her love for the orange haired idiot is shown here.

Edited by Lifeless Leo, 30 August 2014 - 03:00 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#18 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:31 AM

It will be like :nsdance: :nslove: :love: :w00t: :dance: :narusaku: :party:

#19 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:37 PM

Going back 15-10 chapters, Sakura never screamed during those Naruto/Sakura eye to and smile interaction during his BM state. It's a matter of imagination or theory that could Sakura have been enthralled by BM Naruto's presence as a charming effect than the normal naruto that's wearing the ugly jumpsuit and shorter hair?

#20 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:35 AM

Reading this topic makes me wonder why you just started considering this now. It's of my opinion Sakura always had a "romantic obstinacy" towards Naruto as you put it.  She really does love Naruto, but I think factors like her old beliefs of loving Sasuke and never liking Naruto have an impression on her mentally but not in her heart. To explain this, I guess you can say Sakura not getting her closure with Sasuke creates this wall to prevents her from realizing her true feelings.

I don't think this means Sakura's feelings aren't any less genuine. I just think she needs to sort out her feelings about Sasuke soon before she can move on to realizing her feelings for Naruto.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users